Home
Posted By: RollingThunder Is Bannon Leaving? - 08/14/17
Lots of talk on Breitbart and other websites about Bannon being asked to leave the administration. Probably this week if it happens at all.

Does anyone have opinions on this? He seems to be one of the few within the WH with policy convictions.

I'm not sure how important he is to the president. I do think he will raise a storm in the media if he gets canned. He has lots of contacts in the media.
Posted By: RollingThunder Re: Is Bannon Leaving? - 08/14/17
Now I just heard that is a push to ask McMaster to leave, and not Bannon. Seems the core issue is that these two are at odds and Trump won't stand for it. If true then one of them must go. There's a lot of work to do come September. We don't need this petty stuff. It's a distraction.
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Is Bannon Leaving? - 08/14/17
The issues at stake are not petty, Roller.
Bannon is probably the last of the non-Swamp creatures, if he goes, then a lot of hope for a useful Trump administration go with him.
Posted By: Theeck Re: Is Bannon Leaving? - 08/14/17
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
The issues at stake are not petty, Roller.
Bannon is probably the last of the non-Swamp creatures, if he goes, then a lot of hope for a useful Trump administration go with him.

I agree. I think Bannon keeps Trump focused.
Posted By: Timberlake Re: Is Bannon Leaving? - 08/14/17
Keep Bannon. Trump needs a real street fighter and Bannon is just that. Besides, there are too many stars, pardon the pun, in the roster anyway. What Trump needs is a couple more Conways.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Is Bannon Leaving? - 08/14/17
If Bannon goes so does most of my support for Tump. I didn't vote for a bunch of swamp dwellers and I won't be giving any more money. I have already cut off the Republican congressional committee after repleal failure and I'll cut off the the RNC and Trump is he keeps up the appeasement of the deep state.
© 24hourcampfire