Home
Posted By: broomd Joe Biden is a pervert POS.... - 08/22/17
I googled Biden/groping today and was blown away.
I thought he liked the ladies, but many of those he gropes are kids.

One sick mofo. Watch his hands with the Asian kids at :48 in this video. POS should be imprisoned.
And trying to find ANY OF THIS getting called out by mainstream media is IMPOSSIBLE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Ncku-FjSA&t=0s
He likes pizza, orders from ping pong. mad
He was a creep way back when in HS.
Originally Posted by CCCC
He was a creep way back when in HS.

He's way beyond creepy.
Hey, youre running down learoys, outbacks and nebassmans, uh, man.

I liked it when Bill and Al Gore were shown on tv taking their first White House tour. Al stopped and looked at Churchills bust in the hallway and said, "Hey, who is this?", as Bill turned red and shrank away like he didnt hear him.
Some of those girls look extremely uncomfortable and when he groped one, she clearly tried to get away.

I have a friend whose (very attractive) daughter was an intern some years ago. JB patted her behind and she was rightly irate.
That was creepy as hell.
Originally Posted by Taco280AI
Some of those girls look extremely uncomfortable and when he groped one, she clearly tried to get away.

Yep... the one at 1:05-1:10 wasn't having any part of it... If that had been Trump or Pence, that would be the lead story/video on every Lame Stream Media outlet for a week....
Sickening.

I saw one video today where Biden tried to grope Jeff Sessions 5 y/o grand-daughter and Sessions gave Biden an obvious scowl and slapped his hand away just as Biden was about to grope the youngsters shoulders.

That told me that Sessions, and likely everyone else on the beltway know this man is a complete groping POS.
Wow. That's one sick guy.
What, Uncle Creepy is, Creepy?
What a disgusting ass.
Fugger needs both his hands broken
...f'kn pervert
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
What a disgusting GRAB ass.

FIXT
The dimocommiecrap lgbt crew is unusually silent on this coup. Come on stargrazer, where are you. This was your no2 man to be one heartbeat from our potus chitt.
Posted By: EdM Re: Joe Biden is a pervert POS.... - 08/22/17
Interesting hobby you have there.
Just another good, solid Democrat. Not unlike so many others.
Half of washington dc is that way.
Originally Posted by EdM
Interesting hobby you have there.

Biden and groping is pretty far down on the list of things I would google
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by Taco280AI

Yep... the one at 1:05-1:10 wasn't having any part of it... If that had been Trump or Pence, that would be the lead story/video on every Lame Stream Media outlet for a week....

Just shows how horribly perverse the MSM is, too. They all should go to the gallows.
Those girls were all obviously uncomfortable with him.

Kids are perceptive as hell.
Weird thread
The simple truth is that I had some dialogue yesterday with someone who was defending this scumbag, naturally I did some diligence...I knew the guy was creepy, but I'd say 'pedophile' is more apropos.

Amazing how some of you guys want to turn this on someone for bringing this sh*t to light. I see where the left gets their playbook.

I agree with broomd, this is a big f##king deal!
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Weird thread

Wielder pos...
Originally Posted by Ackleyman
I agree with broomd, this is a big f##king deal!

Well played!
Originally Posted by broomd
The simple truth is that I had some dialogue yesterday with someone who was defending this scumbag, naturally I did some diligence...I knew the guy was creepy, but I'd say 'pedophile' is more apropos.

Amazing how some of you guys want to turn this on someone for bringing this sh*t to light. I see where the left gets their playbook.

You are so correct. What some do to others on here is reprehensible.
What a sick Phugk! Those girls fathers should chop his arms off and beat him to death with them!

Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

I have a friend whose (very attractive) daughter was an intern some years ago. JB patted her behind and she was rightly irate.

Did your friend whip his ass?
Originally Posted by RickyD

You are so correct. What some do to others on here is reprehensible.

Agreed, I liked and respected EdM. Despicable comment towards me for outing this Biden pedo-creep.
Imagine what creepy Joe has on his computer. Sick bastard
He is a POS!!!
Originally Posted by broomd
I googled Biden/groping today and was blown away.
I thought he liked the ladies, but many of those he gropes are kids.

One sick mofo. Watch his hands with the Asian kids at :48 in this video. POS should be imprisoned.
And trying to find ANY OF THIS getting called out by mainstream media is IMPOSSIBLE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Ncku-FjSA&t=0s

I have come to the conclusion that the world is being run by pedophiles, there is so much of this out there that gets covered up by the media.

It''s a shame a few on here are giving you grief about posting this.
Posted By: las Re: Joe Biden is a pervert POS.... - 08/22/17
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Just another good, solid Democrat. Not unlike so many others.

P

Not solid, sordid.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Weird thread

Weird pos to be the nations VP, of course to libs, not so much.

That scumbags hands are not on that childs shoulders. His slimy fingers are feeling her chest. The sick pos cant help it.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Did your friend whip his ass?

No, but if he was there, and if you knew him, he would have picked uncle Joe up by his hair transplants and transplanted him through the nearest wall -- as in over-penetration.

He -- my friend -- is a wonderful man now but in his youth he was a MVP from high school through college -- Most Volatile Person.
Worth watching just for the attempted grope at 1:10. Little girl gave a nice elbow to the groin...LOL. The rest of if was just creepy. It's stuff like this that truly illustrates the insane double standards the media puts us through. Can you IMAGINE the field day those two faced fugghs would have if Trump had a string of footage like this. Schidt, didn't they (MSM) spend at least a day just on Trump walking in front of Melania on a single wide red carpet.
That's right w b...the double standard is disgusting.

The look on Coon's and his wife's faces when Biden pulled that [bleep] on their daughter...their phony smiles turn to serious hatred almost instantly. And if one were to ask what they thought of Biden thereafter? No doubt nothing but praise.

Progressives lack a soul.

Wow, watching a child molester work is very sickening... One creepy SOB. You could just see his wheels turning when he would say "sweety you stand by me"

Bastard should be taken out, whipped, and hung from the nearest tree.
Yer talkin about nirthmans an learoys hero.
© 24hourcampfire