Home
Leftists Smash Christopher Columbus Monument

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/21/leftists-smash-christopher-columbus-monument/
Originally Posted by T LEE

Obviously, history is not their strong suit.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Nor is knowledge.
Actually, ol' Columbus was a nasty guy after he came back on his following voyages to the natives.

Gotta give the protestors a bit of leeway on that one, though destruction of statues is ridiculously wrong.
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Actually, ol' Columbus was a nasty guy after he came back on his following voyages to the natives.

Gotta give the protestors a bit of leeway on that one, though destruction of statues is ridiculously wrong.

The knothead is strong in this one.
Originally Posted by g5m

Nor is knowledge.

What is their strong suit? If you figure it out let me know?
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Yeah, but the thing is, this didn't happen yesterday. It was a totally different world in the late 1400's. And 1500's and 1600's and, you get it. As such, no one can be held to today's values in a world that is going on 600 years removed. THAT's the part of history they don't get.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by g5m

Nor is knowledge.

Hate. Irrational hate.
I wonder if some of this is copycat vandalism, punks have been vandalizing tombstones for years, and years.
Maybe they'll get that sorry azz Lincoln next!!
Well heck. Let's go for Christ. His followers caused the Crusades. Inquisition, and the current Muzzie problem just by his existence. Those animists and rock/tree worshippers never took slaves or killed rivals, taking their hunting grounds and women, right?
T LEE: I did not even bother to read your linked article - in case you have not been paying attention the "inmates have been running the asylum" for the last 40+ years!
I don't see it changing any time soon - if it does I will notify you.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I hope they keep this front and center, they'll make 2018 and 2020 easy.
vel, we've got some 7 billion people, all divided up helter-scelter amongst some near 200 countries, and/or failed states of various kinds, types, & sorts.

we've been offered two choices: either Fortress America, or civilize the whole world, no matter how long it takes or how many lives are lost in the process.

two choices: flip a coin & pick a side. and let the games begin.
I am sure glad I don't have the future picture of life in my head that you have in yours.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by g5m

Nor is knowledge.

Well...they're able to organize and create mayhem. A lot more than can be said about the right. All they do is stand around and read about it.
© 24hourcampfire