Home
Posted By: Bristoe Hard to watch - 08/22/17
https://twitter.com/RealRedElephant/status/899670046116425728/video/1

Hit the "view" button
Posted By: George_De_Vries_3rd Re: Hard to watch - 08/22/17

I'm sure CNNMSNNBCABC will shine light on it.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Hard to watch - 08/22/17
She's got some spunk. I'll give her that.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Hard to watch - 08/22/17
Seems like someone needs a shotgun with an open choke.

It makes no sense what one sees any more.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Hard to watch - 08/22/17
If you live with animals expect to get dirty. I don't live where I have to deal with them and that's no accident. I know myself and I'd be in jail or in court constantly because I wouldn't take their sh.it. If those negroids did that to my daughter I'd burn their house down after barricading them in it. I can't stand 2 legged animals and believe they should be eliminated with great prejudice.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Hard to watch - 08/22/17
Likely a poor kid with scum bucket parent having to live around this filth. Problem is, she will likely grow up to champion this garbage.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Hard to watch - 08/22/17
When there are no consequences...
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Hard to watch - 08/22/17
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Likely a poor kid with scum bucket parent having to live around this filth. Problem is, she will likely grow up to champion this garbage.

Unfortunately that's likely a very true statement. Then there's the ones that don't live with the animals but champion their cause so they can alleviate their white guilt. Every white person that wants to support BLM, antifa, black panthers, etc should be required to live in Watts, Inglewood, Harlem, etc for a one year minimum. If they're still alive after a year and still want to support the negroids then let'em but I think they'd be singing a different tune after living with the scum.
Posted By: kennyd Re: Hard to watch - 08/22/17
Cylinder bore sounds better than my first thought------axe handle. I used to see similar 55 or 60 years ago EXCEPT it was all white kids on white where I lived, and I don't remember the kicking so much. Then the next week we regrouped and forgot. I was not one of the fighters.
© 24hourcampfire