Home
I'll make sure I don't watch Fox NFL Kickoff nor leave my cable box set on it with the TV off.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...dio-analyst/ar-AAqHJaQ?OCID=ansmsnnews11
Is he going to be covering Dog Fights from Tijuana or something like that?
Sad that anyone would support a dog abuser. Sad anyone would support a TV show/network that supports this kind of filth.
It gets worse every day!! How the devil can they hire him when there are many, many more available that are NOT convicted felons, not jailbirds, not abusers of innocent animals.

I tried to find a contact for Fox Sports on their website but apparently they don't want comments.
The networks boot out an Asian just because he has the same name as a Confederate General, but then knowingly hire Michael Vick. Bwaaaahahahha

I can see the bit about not hiring him as he's a felon. But I feel more than a little hypocritical for calling people animal abusers when I like to shoot animals for fun. Yes I try to kill as quickly and cleanly as possible but at the end of the day the deer I shoot are just as dead as the pit bulls Vick strangled.

Some of the comments about boycotting the network sound sound a lot like what PETA was saying when they were trying to get people to boycott Under Armor for endorsing hunters.
I like Michael Vick.

Dave
He did his time in prison.
I could care less about this.
F-ck that a$$hole. Should have never got out of prison And this just shows how low FAUX will go to get ratings.
I'm not a sports fan, so I wont miss anything...but I damn sure wouldn't want to watch anything Michael Vick did, unless it was suffering some horrible fate...
Seems like i remember he did do his time.

So i have no problem with him getting a job working.
So how long was he sentenced to and how long did he serve and how much did we spend on him in the pen?
I am not gonna watch the NFL, don't care who they hire!!
EFF the NFL!
Sentenced to 23 months, he did about 18 in Leavenworth. It costs about 31K a year per prisoner. Whats that, 47K?

He paid waaaayyyy more in taxes on the 50 million or so earned leading up to that, guaranteed. Not to mention, like most ghetto athletes, homie can't keep a nickel in his pocket so nearly his money went back into the community by way of June Bug's Gold Grill Emporium, Church's Fried Chicken, and The Hoopty Ass Wheel Market of Down Town Atlanta.

Hope he is a better commentator than he was a QB. The fella defined the term "over rated".

Last i remember he was quite conversant in homey. English, well, not so much. wink
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
F-ck that a$$hole. Should have never got out of prison And this just shows how low FAUX will go to get ratings.

Life for dog fighting?

Sheesh. Hope you're not a judge.

Dave
Vick is pretty bad, but he's got nothing on the old Auburn QB.

Ohh fugg....I nearly pissed me self!

The Murdoch Boys are bound and determined to entirely [bleep] up everything in the Fox Media Empire.
And here is Marshawn to sum it all up......

Vick did his time.

Besides that, 98% of us on this site say Pitbulls should be eradicated every time they attack someone so isn't it kind of hypocritical to call him scum and wish him life in prison or worse for killing Pits? Granted some of the methods used were subhuman but the end result was the same.

Food for thought.
Why?
Originally Posted by Terryk
Sad that anyone would support a dog abuser. Sad anyone would support a TV show/network that supports this kind of filth.

Who cares? He fought pitbulls the lowest form of dog breed there is. It's not like he was fighting a useful breed like retrievers or such.
Posted By: Zerk Re: Fox Sports hires Michael Vick - 08/26/17
What I don't get, is there are so many players out there why him? He may not offened everyone, but he will offened more than most other players.

I have heard in his defense, it is just a southern thing. Maybe that is true. But still aired nationally.
When Vick was playing for Atlanta I didn't like him. His dog fighting was only one of his many issues. But he did the crime, did the time and by all accounts has grown up. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

And dog fighting, cock fighting, and several other forms of animal fighting used to be pretty common in the south. It has always been illegal, but most in LE didn't work very hard to stop it. Never attended any of the fights, but it was pretty common knowledge if you asked around. Lots more whites involved than blacks. Not saying it's right, but Vick shouldn't be held to any higher standard than a lot of well respected whites here that never got caught.
Posted By: Zerk Re: Fox Sports hires Michael Vick - 08/26/17
Originally Posted by JMR40
When Vick was playing for Atlanta I didn't like him. His dog fighting was only one of his many issues. But he did the crime, did the time and by all accounts has grown up. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I tend to think, if violence doesn't bother you, you are unlikely to grow out of it, just cause you were caught.

It may be a souther thing, but NFL is national.
© 24hourcampfire