Home
That's been my team for 45 years. Anyone else a fan?

If not, who is your team? Anyone but he Patriots is okay by me. Should be a good year in the NFL.
I'm a 'Skins fan.
Posted By: byc Re: Any Washington Redskins Fans? - 09/01/17
REDSKINS up 6-3 against the crab leg stealing Bucs with 8 minutes left in the 4th.

No starters started tonight.

I like this team. They need to stay healthy!!
STEELERS!
Originally Posted by byc
REDSKINS up 6-3 against the crab leg stealing Bucs with 8 minutes left in the 4th.

No starters started tonight.

I like this team. They need to stay healthy!!

They must have put in ole Colt McCoy grin
Seahawks
HTTR
No.
Id like to see them play UT, or Baylor, or A&M. Maybe then i could bet on them. grin
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Id like to see them play UT, or Baylor, or A&M. Maybe then i could bet on them. grin

That's just mean! wink
Not since Danny boy bought 'em.
Since They pretty much told the PC crowd to kiss off and kept their name, I have been somewhat.
When before they didn't matter one way or another.
Skins fan since the mid 60s when I was a kid.
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

If not, who is your team? Anyone but he Patriots is okay by me. Should be a good year in the NFL.

You are referring to the "Deadskins".....thank God we have the Ravens just 35 miles from Washington.

Doc
Cowboys since my first time watching them in the Cotton Bowl in 1968.
They aren't the Vikings and they did inspire a really good South Park episode so, yeah, they're ok.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

You are referring to the "Deadskins".....thank God we have the Ravens just 35 miles from Washington.

Doc

Foreskins is more appropo . Thank God Snyder bought them so they could be a bigger laughing stock for a longer period of time. No longer root for NFL teams but when I did NY Giants.
No
I was a big Sonny Jergensen fan and as a kid tried to develop a good "dying quail" pass. Mine wobbled in a high arch, just like his, but they mostly landed in the defense's hands.

Growing up in Reno, the 49ers were our closest professional team of any sort, and I was a 9ers fan. When they played the Skins it was root for both teams.

I especially liked the Skins under George Allen. He knew how to build winners.

Now...the whole NFL can KMA! I won't watch these simpering quims.

I used to live or die for the Redskins as I grew up in Washington DC.

And then, Steely Dan bought the Skins and I've rooted against them ever since.

I know three people who dealt directly with Steely and they all hold him in the lowest regard.

He's a little A-Hole with a gigantic ego.

And by the way, there was a book for gays that described a sword that was used for rectal application.

The name of the sword was "Steely Dan".

The name is perfect for the Redskins owner.

Steve
Originally Posted by 7x57STEVE

I used to live or die for the Redskins as I grew up in Washington DC.

And then, Steely Dan bought the Skins and I've rooted against them ever since.

I know three people who dealt directly with Steely and they all hold him in the lowest regard.

He's a little A-Hole with a gigantic ego.

And by the way, there was a book for gays that described a sword that was used for rectal application.

Steve

Basically Dan Synder is a Smuck of the highest order. The Redskins won't have a winning season until a newer owner buys the team.

Doc
I hate the Redskins, will always hate them, and hope they will always be the Redskins.
Doc,

You are totally correct!

Steely Dan the Azzhole man has destroyed what had been a wonderful team and a very strong following.

Steve
The Redskins are ok, but really hate Washington
Posted By: byc Re: Any Washington Redskins Fans? - 09/03/17
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I hate the Redskins, will always hate them, and hope they will always be the Redskins.

You hate our Native American REDSKINS and all that they stand for? Oh my....that is so tragic. This American way of life may as well be over!! Oh wait it is!! wink

I just don't know what to say other than Go REDSKINS!! grin

Yeah, but if the players start dissing the flag and the team doesn't handle it, I'm done.
Originally Posted by old_willys
STEELERS!

No offense meant. My mom's family is from the Pittsburgh area. Most of the descendant's of the great-grandparents have been born and buried there. It's all in good fun. laugh

Originally Posted by 7x57STEVE

Steve

The book you're talking about is Naked Lunch by William Burroughs. "Steely Dan" was actually the name of the fourth strap on used by a lesbian. She'd broken the first three by using them overly enthusiasticaly. The novel is also proof positive that heroin use is only beneficial for creatives when they are musicians. Seriously, Coltrane with out the smack habit is awful. Same goes for Clapton.
© 24hourcampfire