Home
..... as Obongo is now getting $400,000.00 a pop from Wall St. for 1 speech:

[Linked Image]

See:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ation-series-400000-wall-street-speeches
the competition of ideologies marches on. how clinton et.al could demand such speaking fees was always beyond me.

i guess people will pay good money for what they want to hear?
It has nothing to do with what people want to hear. It is simply a legal means of handling a payoff. The speaker could read Winnie the Pooh aloud and it would make no difference in the price.
Originally Posted by denton
It has nothing to do with what people want to hear. It is simply a legal means of handling a payoff. The speaker could read Winnie the Pooh aloud and it would make no difference in the price.

........ Exactly...... Look at the speaking fees the Russians gave Bill Clinton while Hillary was Sec. of State........ But it's Trump who colludes with Russians, right?
What does he now hold of value for them?
Well it was she who sold 20% of our uranium production to the Russians with obama's blessing.
Just more democrat stupidity
Hell, Maxine Waters lives in a 6.000 sq ft, $4.3 million dollar house that is not in her congressional district and reports a negative net worth of $14.000.00.
Gregg it's for past services rendered.

the audience would be better off, if he DID read Winnie The Pooh !
I could do without seeing that sorry face anymore in this century.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
I could do without seeing that sorry face anymore in this century.

He be laffin' all da way to da bank. As that esteemed Black Tele-Evangelist, Rev. Ike, used to say, " .... Brothers and Sisters .... Jesus LOVES the sound of foldin' money ..... Jesus doesn't like the sound of that tinklin' money .... So DIG DEEP ... "

Or the phone book. grin

Matters not. NY
Originally Posted by krupp
Hell, Maxine Waters lives in a 6.000 sq ft, $4.3 million dollar house that is not in her congressional district and reports a negative net worth of $14.000.00.

It is such a joke, isn't it? Yet, her constiTunes are more concerned about Russian dribble, 2 scoops of ice cream, and high heels in Texas. grin
Clinton made a bundle also

Yup.
Criminal enterprise, just a payoff.
I wouldn't walk across the street to see him speak.
Originally Posted by centershot
I wouldn't walk across the street to see him speak.

...unless you could get a clear shot.

Yup. It's the same with the book deals like the $67 million one Obama got and Hillary's current book she's hawking. They'll never sell enough books to recoup the money paid to Obama and Hillary, their average voter doesn't read much other than the label on Malt Liquor cans and their EBT card statements. It's just a legal way to funnel money to them without running afoul of bribery laws.

Originally Posted by gregintenn
What does he now hold of value for them?

As Snake River Marksman said, it's for past services rendered. Also they still hold tremendous influence over the high brow hollywood and manhattan liberal set that finance a lot of the day operations of the democratic party. They're still worth a lot for that reason although I suspect Hillary and Bill's speaking fees have dropped considerably since she lost.
© 24hourcampfire