Home
Posted By: krupp Nat Geo....'The State" - 09/19/17
Did anyone else have the misfortune of watching this filth last night ?

ISIS mini/series/drama about life as a jihadist. The director and producer are both British if this gives you any indication of the shows leanings. I went to Nat Geo's site to watch the cast and crew explain this stupidity as an effort to combat terrorism. It even goes as far as to show occasional subtitles explaining Koran verses and Arabic words.
Too me it came across as nothing other than propaganda and Sharia compliant documentary. An ISIS soap opera how pathetic.

Didn't even discuss rampant immigration, Sharia law, extremism. etc.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Nat Geo....'The State" - 09/19/17
No.
Originally Posted by krupp
Did anyone else have the misfortune of watching this filth last night ?

ISIS mini/series/drama about life as a jihadist. The director and producer are both British if this gives you any indication of the shows leanings. I went to Nat Geo's site to watch the cast and crew explain this stupidity as an effort to combat terrorism. It even goes as far as to show occasional subtitles explaining Koran verses and Arabic words.
Too me it came across as nothing other than propaganda and Sharia compliant documentary. An ISIS soap opera how pathetic.

Didn't even discuss rampant immigration, Sharia law, extremism. etc.

I caught about 5 minutes while I was waiting for something else to come on. I was confused at first and didn't know what I was watching, because it was trying to get the viewer to have compassion for ISIS fighters. After that, it was evident it was a propaganda piece, trying to give some justification as to why Brits join the enemy.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Nat Geo....'The State" - 09/19/17
No.Why would you?
Posted By: krupp Re: Nat Geo....'The State" - 09/19/17
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
No.Why would you?

Know thy enemy...
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Nat Geo....'The State" - 09/20/17
Originally Posted by krupp
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
No.Why would you?

Know thy enemy...

George Clooney is doing one.