Home
My employer has an office there with people I frequently work with. Their building has been damaged, the power is out and there are gas leaks everywhere but I have no other news.
News I saw is saying 7.1... but a big one with lots of damage.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/19/7-1-magnitude-earthquake-shakes-mexico-city.html
USGS says 7.1. That's a big'n, make no mistake about it.
7.1 to 8.8 is almost a 100:1 factor in movement.......still bad.
I am a Cold Blooded Bastid

I DO NOT CARE
We have enough problems of our own in the USofA

Let them deal with their own problems

They can send all the ILLEGALs back to help them dig then selves out.
Originally Posted by funshooter

This ^^^^
Originally Posted by funshooter

I DO NOT CARE
We have enough problems of our own in the USofA

Let them deal with their own problems

They can send all the ILLEGALs back to help them dig then selves out.

I'm pretty non caring if illegals are HERE and start claiming to be victims of something that occurred here. But these folks stayed in Mexico.

My thoughts are with them.

The ones that piss me off are the ones around here claiming FEMA benefits for hurricane damage and losses while they are here illegally.

Big article in the paper saying they are welcome to claim aid from FEMA as FEMA doesn't report them to ICE... mad

https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/ne...beings-like-everyone-else/?mostcommented

"I do know that people are sometimes afraid to ask for assistance because they're afraid they might be reported to authorities," said Jann Tracey, a spokeswoman for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

Whether undocumented immigrants seek shelter or apply for financial help to fix damaged homes, FEMA will not report their citizenship status to authorities, Tracey said.

"I think it's important for people to know that we don't report information to immigration services - nothing like that," she said.
Hmmmmm.... when the aztecs seen an eagle pearched on a cactus eating a snake and then they filled in a lake to make the city in that general area according to their prophecies..... spin time forward about 1300 yrs and now you got a semi 3rd world city made on a jello foundation... [bleep] em ....
I'd prefer that we are a good neighbor and help out as we reasonably can.

I would not want to see 'help' coming in from Iran, NorK, China, etc, etc.....if you get my drift.
Natural disasters should transcend politics and we help each other on a human level.

That being said I wouldn't cry if a bunch of cartelistas got dead in the earthquake.
75 miles se of Mexico city.
We give them $20 billion in aid.

They give us $10 billion for the wall.

Trump supporters are happy.

grin
Originally Posted by Calhoun
We give them $20 billion in aid.

They give us $10 billion for the wall.

Trump supporters are happy.

grin

BOOM!......grin
News reports it as a 7.1
I gotta say I was impressed by the photos of the general public pitching in to help with the rescue efforts.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I gotta say I was impressed by the photos of the general public pitching in to help with the rescue efforts.

I always am too, wherever in the world disaster strikes good people come together to help their neighbors. One of those unexplainable, universal truths.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I would not want to see 'help' coming in from Iran, NorK, China, etc, etc.....if you get my drift.

Send some of our Messkins back.
Just less DACA applicants....
The US of A is in for a flood of "earthquake refugees"

Mike
Death toll surpasses 200. Surely will be much higher.

Why?

What were your expectations?
Originally Posted by 6mm250
The US of A is in for a flood of "earthquake refugees"

Mike

Yep, "refuge" status seems to lay the groundwork for the globalist's population migration agenda.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

This seems reasonable enough...

[Linked Image]
Prayers sent, may they find the ones buried and still alive.
Agreed snake.

Reports say they are digging out an elementary school where they have received texts from kids trapped. 21 children retrieved thus far and all were dead.

So sad. Godspeed!

Been following this and I totally agree. Huge shades of Harvey and Houston.

Way to go MX City!! Way to go mankind and fellow-humanity!!

© 24hourcampfire