Home
That is one persistent and annoying popup! How many times do I have to hit the "close" button to get rid of it? Nothing like an ad that backfires! I'll never own one.
Well at least it's not the toe nail fungus one..
OP, geez you must be rock dumb.
ABP

Just sayin.
Originally Posted by ironbender
ABP

Just sayin.

^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^^^^
Not to mention that damned Bog Pod!
Firefox browser. uBlock Origin add on for blocking ads. Say goodbye to popup ads.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Nothing like an ad that backfires! I'll never own one.

Why? It's Chevy's fault that it makes ricks site difficult? Talk about misplaced anger. 😉
Every page you turn to on this site....and there it f'kng is
What!?!?

You didn't get the word that you've got to use the latest super pooper browser, download 39 different versions of bloatware pop-up blockers, and sacrifice a virgin muskrat to make this site work?

Be careful admitting it or someone will call you rock dumb or some other silly name since you're naive enough to log into this site and actually expect it to work without reprogramming your computer.
Originally Posted by wyoming260
ABP

Just sayin.

^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^^^^
Double "this"!!
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
What!?!?

You didn't get the word that you've got to use the latest super pooper browser, download 39 different versions of bloatware pop-up blockers, and sacrifice a virgin muskrat to make this site work?

Be careful admitting it or someone will call you rock dumb or some other silly name since you're naive enough to log into this site and actually expect it to work without reprogramming your computer.
Works just fine for me - and I didn't have to "reprogram" anything... Maybe you need a new computer.. laugh laugh
I've not seen a pop-up ad in years.
Never see it, I use ad blocker.
Here's a secret to some. Ad Block Plus isn't just for this site. Install it. Use it. Love it. Have in my computers and my iPhone. Frustration goes away on all kinds of sites.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Here's a secret to some. Ad Block Plus isn't just for this site. Install it. Use it. Love it. Have in my computers and my iPhone. Frustration goes away on all kinds of sites.

Biggest for me too - no more ads on youtube videos. None of this "skip this ad in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" crap. Plus a lot of on-line news papers and the like have embedded video ads - GONE.

It's not about reprogramming anything - its all of about 5 clicks and a 3 minute wait. If you can't handle that - please, stay out of the reloading section...
AdBlockPlus is your friend. All ads just disappear.
I have a work laptop without AdBlock and the Chevy Ad at the bottom is a PIA! It really shouldn't require add-ons to make the site workable.
Demand a refund!
One click.

https://adblockplus.org/
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by wyoming260
ABP

Just sayin.

^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^^^^
Double "this"!!

+3 . . . haven't had ti fiddle with it in over a year.
I don't mind a popup to advertize, its how capitalism works. But the damn thing is relentless.
Firefox still shows the Chevy popup. So that is no fix.
Been a couple hrs since I installed ABP. No pop ups so far.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Nothing like an ad that backfires! I'll never own one.

Why? It's Chevy's fault that it makes ricks site difficult? Talk about misplaced anger. 😉

I don't care about the pop ups. I'll never buy a another Chevy because I don't enjoy working on a truck more than driving it.
Firefox still shows the Chevy popup. So that is no fix.

Check the settings. Not even getting it on the Android today. Updates and settings....
Or, just buy the damn truck and move on. laugh
I just installed it, Hope it works!
Thanks, just loaded ADblocker and it works, stopped coming here because of that damn ad.
© 24hourcampfire