Home
..... So His First Novel Is About To Become A Showtime TV Mini-Series In A Major Deal.

And what could Slick Willie write about that anyone would want to read, much less watch on TV as a mini-series? The novel, entitled "The President Is Missing," set to be published in 2018, tells the story of a sitting U.S. president’s mysterious disappearance with the level of detail that only someone who has held the highest office can know.

Now, if the title / plot were changed to something like, "The Clintons Are Missing," (based upon a true story) .... that is a book I would buy and a TV series that I would watch.

See:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/22/bill-clinton-president-missing-james-patterson-showtime/

He is last weeks news. Nobody gives a cshit about him!!!
Adam West used to say that he hit rock bottom when he found himself, after the Batman series had ended, being shot out of a cannon at a county fair.

I want to see Bill Clinton and his wife shot out of a cannon. You don't even have to put up a net. I'd pay $5 to see it live.
For the Clintons, there is never, ever, enough money. Rake it in any way and every way possible. If they could find a way to scam $$100,000,000,000, it would not be enough.

L.W.
Originally Posted by shaman
Adam West used to say that he hit rock bottom when he found himself, after the Batman series had ended, being shot out of a cannon at a county fair.

I want to see Bill Clinton and his wife shot out of a cannon. You don't even have to put up a net. I'd pay $5 to see it live.

many would pay even more to see them shot by a cannon.
"The President is missing"

The story of a president found in a coat closet getting a bj from an intern
Originally Posted by ftbt
..... So His First Novel Is About To Become A Showtime TV Mini-Series In A Major Deal.

And what could Slick Willie write about that anyone would want to read, much less watch on TV as a mini-series? The novel, entitled "The President Is Missing," set to be published in 2018, tells the story of a sitting U.S. president’s mysterious disappearance with the level of detail that only someone who has held the highest office can know.

Now, if the title / plot were changed to something like, "The Clintons Are Missing," (based upon a true story) .... that is a book I would buy and a TV series that I would watch.

See:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/22/bill-clinton-president-missing-james-patterson-showtime/

Only IF it were a documentary and after missing 20 years.
Originally Posted by rphguy

many would pay even more to see them shot by a cannon.

Or just shot.
Originally Posted by KFWA
"The President is missing"

The story of a president found in a coat closet getting a bj from an intern

Flying in Epsteins flying pedophilia whore house or on Lolita Island is where Bill most oft goes missing.

Bill, being a despicable POS from the depths of Hell, is an excellent representative for lieberals everywhere.
He'll make another small fortune off of this as well. No way it's a loser. Just like her book!

People are suckers for this kind of thing.
I wouldn't read his book or watch a mini-series.
What a miserable life to reflect upon - a slick manipulator from HS days; sham "marriage" for greedy accomplishment and mutual self-promotion; crooked deals all along the way; abuse and desecration of the highest office in the land; close witness to a deadly failure to perform the duties of office; perp of a huge scamming pay-for-play scheme billed as a "charity"; etc. A day is coming.
I wouldn't use either of the Clinton's books to wipe my butt.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
I wouldn't use either of the Clinton's books to wipe my butt.

.... you would certainly "catch something" that couldn't be treated by antibiotics.
"The President Was Missing - The obama Years"
This isn't going to end well for the Democrats.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
This isn't going to end well for the Democrats.

It will if the GOP continues to be the indecisive cowards that they have become. You can count on that!!

I want to see Bill Clinton and his wife shot out of BY A cannon. You don't even have to put up a net. I'd pay $5 to see it live.

Slight correction if you don't mind! smile
© 24hourcampfire