Home

Another reason USAA can go f*ck themselves.
An interesting thing for them to play out.
I must be missing something? What's the issue with the commercial? I wish USAA didn't advertise witht he NFL - and YES I am a member
I'm missing something apparently. Demasculation of men theme?

They do have an inter-racial couple commercial I don't like. But if bitches want the coal sausage, let em go.
Are they both dudes? I didn't see an Adam's apple? He should've smacked her and showed her who out ranked who at home, but other than that....

Seriously, some of you don't see the issue here?
I'm missing it too. Maybe she's pregnant with another guys baby?.....a Marine PFC. 😁
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I'm missing it too. Maybe she's pregnant with another guys baby?.....a Marine PFC. 😁
laugh laugh laugh
If there's an issue in that, it's being imagined or forced.
I see it plain as day.

My husband and his family are stupid. I was more of a sailor than he was. I wear the pants and make all financial decisions.

Clark
How about Allstate Insurance and the know-it-all wife with the rebate check and telling her husband to "shush"?
Some of you guys have vivid imaginations.
Originally Posted by deflave
I see it plain as day.

My husband and his family are stupid. I was more of a sailor than he was. I wear the pants and make all financial decisions.

Clark

That's kind of what I figured. If I was flabbergasted every time some emasculated man deferred to his wife for wisdom I'd be in a constant state of flabbergastedness.
I'm wondering why Clark thinks his husband and his family are stupid?

I thought he was straight?
this is what happens when you allow women to serve in the military.
Originally Posted by jnyork
Some of you guys have vivid imaginations.

I guess James Dobson does too. Because he pointed out what was happening two decades ago.

Clark

Originally Posted by deflave
I see it plain as day.

Clark

Thank you sir.
Some of you haven't a clue about military life. When he's deployed, she DOES make all the decisions, including the financial ones.
I just don't understand why USAA is advertising on the TV and radio stations at all. If those that are eligible are too stupid to join up, it's better they get their insurance through Geico. IMHO they've been going downhill lately.
One of the obvious signs of mental retardation is the inability to recognize humor or sarcasm. You can't use it around them, every word is taken literally. For those who are upset, that was sarcasm.
Pretty much all the TV commercials portray Women as the smart mature member of the couple. Typically women do the shopping in most households. It is probably a winning strategy to make them feel smart when they think about a product you want them to buy.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Some of you haven't a clue about military life. When he's deployed, she DOES make all the decisions, including the financial ones.

Sorry, but you don't get it:

Women don't belong in the armed forces.

She should be home, taking care of the child.

America is a mess because women do this and far too many men see nothing wrong with it.

Sorry, Rock. Not sure what commercial you watched but they're both former active duty.

Dave
If she'd take her shoes off and get in the kitchen she'd be almost perfect.

Ya, like make sure i dont run out of american marlboros in chit hole iraq and make sure not to put any fugging hard candy in my care packages either. And answer the question how in the fugg did you only save 6k in one yr from a e-7 getting combat pay and tax free status, while im looking around the house at finger hut chit..... gawd.....
Originally Posted by renegade50

Ya, like make sure i dont run out of american marlboros in chit hole iraq and make sure not to put any fugging hard candy in my care packages either. And answer the question how in the fugg did you only save 6k in one yr from a e-7 getting combat pay and tax free status, while im looking around the house at finger hut chit..... gawd.....

might be the perc's but that right there made me fuggen laugh out loud.
Ya , i railed her pretty hard that night too, had her feet up behind her head looking like the trix rabbit. It was all good after that. Come home with a hard on , dufflel bag full of dirty uniforms and find out only 6k saved.. wtf... hahaha...
Let me guess...you don't stay married long do you?
© 24hourcampfire