Home
Posted By: Toddly Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/11/17
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/10/movies/rose-mcgowan-ben-affleck-matt-damon-weinstein.html?referer=http://www.drudgereport.com/

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/...module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage
Posted By: Toddly Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/11/17
Now this. Afleck forced to apologize for groping

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-for-groping-actress-hilarie-burton.html
LOL, I love how Hollywood is eating it's own.
interesting , the champions of woman rights are missing !

[Linked Image]
Allred ain’t missing unfortunately, she’s representing at least one victim in the suit against Weinstein.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/11/17
I hope they sue each other into oblivion.
The left are masters at pointing fingers and demonizing the right for doing a bare shadow of what they are doing. Trump brags he can "grab [women] by the pussy" and fainting couches across America are filled, but the left are groping, raping, grabbing all over Hollywood and DC and are never mentioned. Ever. The whole disgusting edifice needs to come down.
How did such a toad get such a good looking wife? She must be screwed up in the head...or in need of a lot of cash. At least she has the brains to leave him now.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Calvin Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/11/17
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The left are masters at pointing fingers and demonizing the right for doing a bare shadow of what they are doing. Trump brags he can "grab [women] by the pussy" and fainting couches across America are filled, but the left are groping, raping, grabbing all over Hollywood and DC and are never mentioned. Ever. The whole disgusting edifice needs to come down.

Somehow I don't think the feminists will be marching in vagina hats over this.
Nailed it. This crap has been going on in hollywierd almost since it began.
Originally Posted by Calvin

I can wish, though. Those vagina hats are losing democrats elections all over America.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/11/17
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
How did such a toad get such a good looking wife? She must be screwed up in the head...or in need of a lot of cash. At least she has the brains to leave him now.

[Linked Image]

Money and power.
She'll walk out of this with more money than I can spend in a week.
What do you mean "almost"?

Of course they won’t. Now the hypocrisy of these liberals is on display and I hope that the right capitalizes on the opportunity. These dirtbags were so indignant when Trump said he picks up chicks like a six pack but all the while they’re going around actually raping and accosting women. [bleep] scumbags.

[Linked Image]

He has a huge.....checkbook.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/11/17
Keep on dreaming. The money talks BS walks. They will change the story a hundred times.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/11/17
Little green pieces of paper!

That's because the dirty secret the left tries to hide is that all their outrage is pure politics. They champion women's rights, when it a liberal woman. They champion immigrants, when they know they vote Democrat, they champion tax relief, but only for their voting blocks. They claim they want bipartisanship, but only when a Republican is in charge and they can't get their way. Nothing they claim they honor is for a cause other than getting Democrats elected. They are quite literally the biggest hypocrites on the planet.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Allred ain’t missing unfortunately, she’s representing at least one victim in the suit against Weinstein.

She sure got a nose for money.
Posted By: uncle joe Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/11/17
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

[Linked Image]

He has a huge.....checkbook.

...and after all that has come out, she will control it
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/11/17
Two videos out now of Ben Affleck groping young actresses/television hostesses.

And so it starts.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/11/17
Got a chuckle out of this..

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Two videos out now of Ben Affleck groping young actresses/television hostesses.

And so it starts.

So capital one Jen garner was right!
This chit is the best entertainment to come out of Hollywood in years.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/12/17
Hollywood will "go down" when bitches stops watching TV and husbands stop paying for a thousand channels to watch two. Not until.
I don't care if they stay or go....I'm just enjoying watching the hypocritical SOB's eat their own.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/12/17
If the GOP/conservatives had any organizational skills, there would be thousands of folks toting signs/blocking admission to NFL games, and protesting at movie theatres. They don't...
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/12/17
You can't be a conservative and act like a liberal.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/12/17
The casting couch is a trainwreck!
Trump should just stay out of this and watch them eat their own.
Maybe Weinstein had his way with SAMUEL L JACKSON.
There was a report today that one "starlet" had HW tattooed on her cause he helped her so much....
And harvey is in europe seeking "therapy"... probably in a german poof haus.....
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/12/17

[Linked Image]

Most women default to their gold-diggin'-whore settings.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/12/17
Hurricane Harvey is a category 14.
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/12/17
So will Hollywood be condemning Roman Polanski?
Posted By: broomd Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/12/17
Originally Posted by renegade50
And harvey is in europe seeking "therapy"......

Riiiight. aia Roman Polanski...
One has to wonder if he'll be back or not.
I bet harvey is in or has been in contact with roman seeking advice.....
Posted By: deflave Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/12/17
Funnier than hell but good luck putting a dent in that guy's fortune. And the affleck accusation is pretty lame.

Dave
What did the young starlet have at the Hollywood Bar?
A Harvey CouchBanger!
Originally Posted by stevelyn

[Linked Image]

Most women default to their gold-diggin'-whore settings.

Her accountant told her it was a good time to bale.
Originally Posted by renegade50
And harvey is in europe seeking "therapy"... probably in a german poof haus.....

All roads lead to Tel Aviv for the Tribe, don't be deceived by his innocent ruse of going on some kind of Swiss holiday at a manners school.
Liberal hypocrisy at it's finest example.

This has been going on for years. They all knew it. It's what Hollywood does... The casting couch thing isn't new either.

What is more entertaining than watching who gets crap slung all over them by more hypocritical liberals? And those that are sucking wind now, thinking they are next in the schidt tornado...

Priceless! laugh
Posted By: Redneck Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/12/17
I hope they sue each other into oblivion.
That...
The casting couch goes way back to the earliest days of Hollywood. I've been reading of episodes all my life and earlier, from back in the 20's and 30's.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/12/17
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
There was a report today that one "starlet" had HW tattooed on her cause he helped her so much....

Glad you used starlet in parenthesis

[Linked Image]
Wait, what? Hollywood Immoral? Who could have guessed it?
Posted By: Toddly Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/12/17
Afleck was better known as "Buttman". Here comes the pile on.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/10/12/ben-affleck-dubbed-buttman-groping-allegations-emerge/
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/12/17
Well now that Hillary has condemned this kind of behavior........
Damn they are going to all kill each other! LOL

Bezos' Buddy too? OMG

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...-studio-chief-accused-sexual-misconduct/

And

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...amazon-jeff-bezos-weinstein-rape-coverup
After Twitter suspended her account, Rose McGowan returned to the social media platform on Thursday afternoon and revealed that Harvey Weinstein allegedly raped her.

The actress, who had been named in the New York Times' initial Oct. 5 exposé as having reached a settlement with Weinstein in 1997, slammed Amazon chief Jeff Bezos in a string of explosive tweets for allegedly ignoring her claims, despite her telling Bezos' Amazon Studios head "over and over" that the rape had indeed occurred.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/13/17
Going to be fun to watch Bezos squirm.

I love it, these crazy assed liberals come up with and push all this political correctness bullschit, now it comes around to bite them in the ass! Fuqkin' A Bubba!!!!!!!!
Posted By: adam32 Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/13/17
So when someone gets raped they report it to a Studio boss? Not the police? Sounds about right...
Posted By: gerry35 Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/13/17
I hope Hollywood self destructs, that place is pure evil. There are so many vile people there.
Posted By: DryPowder Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/13/17
I never read this rag but here is a pretty good link

http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-h...-is-worse-than-you-think/article/2009995
Yeah, and these are the people who look down at us as unethical creatures.
Posted By: deflave Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/13/17
This really is some funny schit.

Ol' Kimmel is getting called out a bit too now.

Dave
Posted By: deflave Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/13/17
The casting couch goes way back to the earliest days of Hollywood. I've been reading of episodes all my life and earlier, from back in the 20's and 30's.

Thanks. We had no idea.

Clark
Originally Posted by deflave

Thanks. We had no idea.

Clark

I thought it started with the internet. Guess I was wrong.
Originally Posted by gerry35
I hope Hollywood self destructs, that place is pure evil. There are so many vile people there.

All the vile slime in America is concentrated in the White House and Trump Tower --- but no worries --- Mueller is gonna make sure ALL the garbage is sent to the incinerator soon --- that's how you MAGA, baby!
Originally Posted by Crack Head Jack

H o r s e S h i t

Crack Head Jack
[Linked Image]
Posted By: las Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/13/17
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Spot on. LMAO.
a few individuals may suffer a speed bump in their careers, but the majority of Americans just love their movies and movie stars.
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Spot on. LMAO.

grin
Hilary can't say much because Slick Willy has done much worse.
Posted By: 32_20fan Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/13/17
Originally Posted by deflave
This really is some funny schit.

Ol' Kimmel is getting called out a bit too now.

Dave

Haha....girls jumping on trampolines.
I miss the good old days of moral Hollywood... you know, Woody Allen and Marilyn Monroe.
Please Please,Don't quote the crackhead as i have that douche on ignore.

Thanks wink
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
a few individuals may suffer a speed bump in their careers, but the majority of Americans just love their movies and movie stars.

Yep....same with the NFL....folks will grouse and moan for a little while and then it'll be business as usual...
Posted By: slumlord Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/13/17
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Please Please,Don't quote the crackhead as i have that douche on ignore.

Thanks wink

You have sitka on ignore?

Did he burn you on refinishing a stock too?
Posted By: JBARTRAM Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/13/17
Has anyone taken a stab at the parallel with the treatment of Confederate war memorials?
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/15/17
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Hilary can't say much because Slick Willy has done much worse.

Hypocrisy has never been a Clinton obstacle.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/15/17
To clarify Jimmy 'moral compass' Kimmel showing true nature this is what is being talked about.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22161/watch-moral-compass-kimmel-has-series-women-grope-hank-berrien

Funny but I could not find this on Youtube.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/15/17
Patience is a virtue. We have been holding fast to our traditions and lifestyle while the liberal left has been running wild. Now those wild times are catching up with them. It couldn't happen to a better bunch.

kwg
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/15/17
Bullchitt. Our liberal progressive dimocommie elites are driven to make the world a better, safer place for all colors, creeds and sexes (whether real or imagined). Bill and Hillary have been public servants who served with distinction pushing the betterment of all man (if not woman) kind.
They work tirelessly to save us from our own stupidity and climate change. If you dont believe it just ask nebassman, jell0, learoy, gaygoest, ....
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Going to be fun to watch Bezos squirm.

I love it, these crazy assed liberals come up with and push all this political correctness bullschit, now it comes around to bite them in the ass! Fuqkin' A Bubba!!!!!!!!

Amazon sent out an internal email/memo this week, saying how company policies were in place to combat sexual harassment and other things of that nature. Seemed more like they were trying to plug a few dozen holes like those that sank the Titanic. I can't speak for anyone else at Amazon, but I thought it was pretty stupid, much like everything else they do. Amazon is NOT a well-run company, they couldn't find their azzes with both hands in the hip pockets of their skinny jeans.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/15/17
Weinstein would still be a Hollywood darling if he had targeted males.

While I'm no producer or politician........I feel I must come clean about my horrible past.
30 yrs ago I squeezed a hot chicks butt cheek without permission.
She married me.
Originally Posted by hookeye
While I'm no producer or politician........I feel I must come clean about my horrible past.
She married me.

So you've been paying for that crime ever since... wink
Posted By: dale06 Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/15/17

Unfortunately, I am in agreement. I think this will blow over and in a few months it will be business as usual in hollyweird.
Hope I am wrong.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/15/17
Originally Posted by dale06

Unfortunately, I am in agreement. I think this will blow over and in a few months it will be business as usual in hollyweird.
Hope I am wrong.

I dont think you are.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
She married me.

So you've been paying for that crime ever since... wink

Unjust punishment.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/15/17
is any of this a surprise?

1 - rotten, sick, depraved people in charge of huge swaths of the industry

2 - fame hungry wannabes willing to be defiled in order to get on the red carpet

3 - equally sick, depraved famous people willing to ignore it and act all surprised

weinstein is probably more the rule than the exception. those people are fugged up and they're trying to tell US how to think???? ya, hey hollywood, go SAD. oh, wait, you're already doing that.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/15/17
She married me.

Felt sorry for you after slapping you hookeyed, huh?
Posted By: Alamosa Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/17/17
I heard them making a big deal over Weinstein being kicked out of the motion picture academy.
I presume that Bill Cosby, Roman Polanski, Robert Blake, Woody Allen, ... who else?, are still members in good standing.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Hollywood Is Going Down! - 10/17/17
Originally Posted by dale06

Hope I am wrong.

Count on it.

L.W.
Sheeeit they’ll be pattin themselves on the back at their next awards show about how brave everybody was during this ordeal.
© 24hourcampfire