Home
Yeah, destroying evidence is not a problem. All for the public good. All those potential witnesses and their first-hand footage during the incident...nothing to see here, literally. Move along. Trust us.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/...orkers-phone-footage-wiped-clean-by-fbi/
People actually gave up their cellphones to LE ?????

Count me skeptical

Mike
Who makes the best tin foil, I might need some. Lol
Did they get Zapruder's cell phone?
A very good article...

THE REAL REASON...GUN CONTROL
That’s hard to believe.
I think the FBI would require a warrant to get these devises unless the people willingly gave them up. I think the contents are covered under the 4th amendment. And then, if the item is not contraband, illegal or an element in the crime in itself, would have to return it in the same condition it was received.

Then again these videos and recordings would have some commercial value and are owned entirely by the person owning the devise. It would seem that you could sue the FBI technically, not that you would win.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A very good article...

I think this guy is spot on. It was tailor made for this very purpose. Too perfect in every respect to be anything else.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
A very good article...

I think this guy is spot on. It was tailor made for this very purpose. Too perfect in every respect to be anything else.

I've been saying from the beginning it's a gun grabbers wet dream. Hillary laid down her hand a little too early and too well prepared for me to think this wasn't just exactly what they needed.
A very good article...

What comes to mind upon reading this is the way a narrative can be guided by obfuscating a detail or two, or by leaving out an important detail or two, or through manufacturing a detail or two.

IMO, this is what the colluding media does, in order to create and push specific narratives, and why I keep on demanding that the narrative in this case matches ALL the facts. A factual narrative must match all of the evidence. Not the majority of it, all of it. When law enforcement and media collude to discount certain facts, rather than accounting for them, it is obvious that they are attempting to steer a false narrative.
Democrat staged the LV shooting to gain the advantage of gun control voting in congress. All stories lead to power and money.
The NPS can and will seize cell phones and cameras after an accident, I see no reason why the FBI also couldn't.
Originally Posted by adam32
The NPS can and will seize cell phones and cameras after an accident, I see no reason why the FBI also couldn't.

It’s not the “seizure” that’s concerning it’s the destruction of personal property and potential evidence that’s disturbing.
First, the phones wiped clean were only the phones of workers at the event, hardly every phone. Second, if they maintained a copy they did not destroy evidence. And third, I an investing heavily in Alcoa.
Frankly, I haven't been following the news for a while, but if any of this is true, we need all new agents in the FBI. The former need to be in cells at Gitmo.
I've been to concerts ...everything with t1ts has a phone out recording.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
First, the phones wiped clean were only the phones of workers at the event, hardly every phone. Second, if they maintained a copy they did not destroy evidence. And third, I an investing heavily in Alcoa.

Lol....okay thanks for clearing that up, it’s now crystal clear 😂

Maybe you can guess why they wiped the phones of the workers clean. I suppose that by being a roady one waives all their rights and the 4th doesn’t apply to them....for your next guess you can explain how the workers go about getting a copy of what they’ve recorded since it’s not destroyed.lol

Go with Reynolds Wrap. Thank me later. wink
Originally Posted by ironbender

Go with Reynolds Wrap. Thank me later. wink

My mother's family worked in Alcoa plants for many years... of course they did buy and sell plants back and forth between the smelters...
A very good article...

From that article:

The level of premeditation is unusual and crystal clear from his mass buying of guns and the cautious systematic smuggling operation to ferry them to his room together with the illegal modifications and the position of the room he chose and occupied for several days beforehand.

What are those? First I've heard this.
A very good article...

From that article:

The level of premeditation is unusual and crystal clear from his mass buying of guns and the cautious systematic smuggling operation to ferry them to his room together with the illegal modifications and the position of the room he chose and occupied for several days beforehand.

I had the same reaction when I read it. I think the author didn’t realize that adding a bumpfire stock is not illegal, or he thought they had been illegally converted to true full auto.
Cleared it right up.....
A very good article...

From that article:

The original reports said that at least one AR15 had been converted to full auto. That was separate from the bump fire ones.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Lol....okay thanks for clearing that up, it’s now crystal clear 😂

Maybe you can guess why they wiped the phones of the workers clean. I suppose that by being a roady one waives all their rights and the 4th doesn’t apply to them....for your next guess you can explain how the workers go about getting a copy of what they’ve recorded since it’s not destroyed.lol

Did those folks hand over their cells voluntarily? Did their employer "strongly suggest" they do so? We're they seized w/o warrant?

Smart.....you'll be a wealthy man in no time.

It's not like this might have happened before. Use your Google Fu and see what lead to gun control in the land down under.

The Port Arthur Massacre: Was Martin Bryant Framed?

nexus magazine bryant shooter
Was this all planned beforehand thinking of a Hillary president....she would have been able to really run with it..
Originally Posted by NH K9

Did those folks hand over their cells voluntarily? Did their employer "strongly suggest" they do so? We're they seized w/o warrant?

If the phones were employer supplied, the employees have no say in the matter.

now the 24CF conspiracy slant.... the events Co. is a CIA ruse that complied with anything and everything
the corrupt FBI wanted... whistle
Originally Posted by curdog4570
A very good article...

From that article:

The original reports said that at least one AR15 had been converted to full auto. That was separate from the bump fire ones.

Was it or not ?

Real news? Or not?
While some assert that the feds wiping data is a routine part of their investigation procedure, if authorities want to stop the many conspiracy theories circulating about the attack, they’re not doing a very good job of it.
As Ann Coulter notes, the media’s treatment of the story and the constantly changing official narrative is only serving to make people more suspicious.
“I don’t know what happened — and, apparently, neither do the cops — but it’s kind of odd that we keep being told things that aren’t true about the Las Vegas massacre, from the basic timeline to this weird insistence that Paddock made a good living at gambling,” writes Coulter.

https://www.infowars.com/report-fbi-wipes-phones-laptops-of-las-vegas-massacre-eyewitnesses/

Regardless of what one thinks of Alex Jones it’s not a stretch to be curious about the motiveless massacre. 😉
This case is made in an entirely different manner than other mass shootings. In all the others there was some factor to point at. Mental illness, associations to rhetoric, group membership or some associated fanaticism. Not here, this is aimed only at the firearms, deliberately so.

Now, if this is the action of one methodical man, which Paddock is reported to be, that is believable by most. If it is the result of a concert of men that will be concealed as its revelation would color the political message. Even if the government, or elements of the government did not act to create this message they may find it useful. Even if it is not a message fabricated by them it may well be that they do not want to allow it to be colored in any way. Like finding a $100 bill on the sidewalk, the last thing you would do is tear it in half, and you do not seek who dropped it.
© 24hourcampfire