Home
Posted By: jaguartx College Football-today - 10/14/17
Texas Tech was handling WVU handily until bad calls and bad plays by Tech gave up a good lead. Now 21-17.
A TT DB came through the line and was falling as he reached the WV qb, putting a shoulder into his thigh as he was trying to throw. The call was roughing the passer and also def pi against Tech on the pass that was underthrown and behind the receiver running down field. The announcers replayed and said yep, roughing the passer as the hit before the ball was released resulted in the underthrown ball. So now a defender cant hit the qb while he has the ball?

Tech did hit two WV ball carriers as they went out of bounds and drew those two penalties giving up a WV td.
Tech took the next drive downfield running and passing then a 54 yd pass resulted in another tech td. Unreal that tech def really pressuring wv qb, as strong as WV was against TCU last week. Seems Tech is almost running over them.
Yep. Tech finally has a DF this year! T-tech up 28 to 17 at the half! Tech kicker shanked a FG and hit the goal post. Go Red Raiders!

TCU vs K-State has a rain delay right now. Go Horned Frogs!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: College Football-today - 10/14/17
Neal, you see that pass Shemineck just made. 20 yards running backwards away from a tackler well behind the line? Unreal.

Next play tech runs it 35 up the middle for a td. 35-17.
Some freaking bs pi calls against Tech.
Yes I did! Looks like the new QB has one heck of an arm and can scramble too!
I thought T-tech would really suck this year after loosing Patrick Mahomes to last years draft by KC in the Pros!
And did I mention that T-tech now has a DF. Who woulda thunk it wink

WV just scored T-tech still up 35 to 24
Originally Posted by jaguartx

No doubt! Zebras trying to help WV score.
Tech has just missed its 3rd easy FG of the game . 35-24 should be 44-24. Tech has sacked Greer 4 times and pressured him many more times. Tech just int on a long bomb.
Damn! Is that 3 or 4 Field Goals the T-tech kicker has missed now? They better find them a new kicker

Tech just made a huge interception! Way to go DF!
Posted By: Steelhead Re: College Football-today - 10/14/17
I'm betting that Butch Jones has U-Haul on speed dial.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

No doubt! Zebras trying to help WV score.

1. Defender going for badly thrown ball collides with receiver. Maybe i can see that but defender has the right to go for it also.
2. Defender stays between reciever and the ball a raises arms to block the pass and does so. He never ran into, pushed or pulled the receiver or his arm. Pi because he didnt turn around toward the QB? Crazy crap.
Ought oh! WV scores and makes a two point conversion. T-tech still ahead 35 to 32. Hope it doesn't come down to a FG, because they are doomed if it does!

TCU vs K-State just kicked off on Fox Sports One.
Looks like the officials have decided to give the game to WVU to me.
WV O is running in second half. TD. They lead for first time.
That was NOT a first down on the 4th & 1 yard WV play. They brought their OF back out because they new the Fefs were gonna give Em that First Down! Worst Officiating I've seen in years! Basically they gave WV that TD. mad
Looks like the officials have decided to give the game to WVU to me.

No doubt RC! No Doubt!
Looks like the Red Raiders are done. WV ahead 46 to 35 with two minutes left in the game.

OU vs UT just about to kick off the Red River Shootout on ESPN. Looks like they have remodeled the old Cotton Bowl Stadium.
Sooners up 7 to zip over the Horns. Horns got a big break on their fumble. They got their punt off before the Refs could review it.
Cant believe Tech o and d went flat the second half and WVs both came alive half way through third q.
UT suckers cant tackle.
That was NOT a first down on the 4th & 1 yard WV play. They brought their OF back out because they new the Fefs were gonna give Em that First Down! Worst Officiating I've seen in years! Basically they gave WV that TD. mad

Pretty much unreal help on key plays.
Maybe the Horns will knock that asswipe Baker Mayfield out of the Game. wink

Pretty much unreal help on key plays.

Yep! Looks like your Horned Frogs are winning 10 to zip over K-State. Hope they can stay undefeated.
Tcu on ks 10. QB loses helmet. Goes out 1 play.
Tcu on ks 10. QB loses helmet. Goes out 1 play.

I HATE K-state!
Good stop by K. 13-0.
OSU ties Bears at 7.
Mayfield is making the Horns DF look like the Keystone Cops. Sooners up 17 to zip now in the of the 2nd Qtr.

The Horns DF finally made a decent stand.
OSU ties Bears at 7.

Baylor still hasn't won a game this season. It's kinda like when SMU got the dreaded "death penalty" back in the old SWC days.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: College Football-today - 10/14/17
a few years ago never thought I'd be able to take such joy from the Mizzou Tigers getting pounded. I'd be perfectly content if they never win another game. Yep protest and make the Uni prez step down. You reap what you sow. F them.
KSU has not gotten a 3rd down conversion in first half.

Neal, ive flipped over to UT game 6 times and havent seen UT offense on field yet. Crap. I guess true freshman qb isnt doing too good. Dayom. Texas gets tthe ball on the one? They are toast. You cant beat bad luck or crooked officials and a goid team as Tech just had.
KSU has not gotten a 3rd down conversion in first half.

Neal, ive flipped over to UT game 6 times and havent seen UT offense on field yet. Crap. I guess true freshman qb isnt doing too good. Dayom. Texas gets tthe ball on the one? They are toast. You cant beat bad luck or crooked officials and a goid team as Tech just had.

Yep. Not looking good for the Horns. Sooners lead 20 to zip. Horns DF can't keep Mayfield off the field. Horns just had a nice KO return. Best stRing field position they've had all game. 4 minutes left in the first half. Horns QB starting to scramble for some yards now.
Guess it's not PC anymore to call this game the Red River Shootout anymore. Now they are calling it "The Showdown" YGTBSM ! Fuggin PC Bastids! TD Horns! OU leads 20 to 7
Interception! Horns just picked off one of Mayfield's passes
Horns got a FG. Sooners lead 20 to 10 at halftime. Lot closer score than I figured it would be.
TD Horns! OU still leads 23 to 17.
Mayfield got injured on a TX sack. Looks like a shoulder injury. Too bad it's not enough to keep him out of this game.
Mayfield's back in. Horns DF made a great stand and forced OU to punt.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: College Football-today - 10/14/17
Guess it's not PC anymore to call this game the Red River Shootout anymore. Now they are calling it "The Showdown" YGTBSM ! Fuggin PC Bastids! TD Horns! OU leads 20 to 7

Announcers on the Baylor @ oSu game said it was still OK to call it the Red River Shootout in Stillwater! Boys up 45-16 with 3:00 to go in the 3rd.
TD Horns! They lead OU 24 to 23 !!! Only eight minutes left in the game!
Posted By: NYH1 Re: College Football-today - 10/14/17
Got us a ball game going on in Dallas. Texas 24 - OU 23, 8:01 to go!

NYH1.
OU back up 29-24.

NYH1.
Sooners score again. TX only down 6 poins though.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: College Football-today - 10/14/17
damn there's some great games going on, I hate working Saturdays would love to watch me some college FB
Horns starting QB got knocked out of the game. Bueshelle is in now. 2:40 left on the game clock.

Ellinger back in now for the Horns.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: College Football-today - 10/14/17
Go LSU, f*ck all this Texas girl football....
Sooners squeaked by 29 to 24. Horns need a DF

Now if my Aggies can beat the Gators, and for the Tide to roll over Arkansas. It will still be a good night. grin
Originally Posted by Steelhead

WTF is with the Gators uniforms ? Looks like a bunch of buzzards crapped on their jerseys wink
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: College Football-today - 10/14/17
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
damn there's some great games going on, I hate working Saturdays would love to watch me some college FB

In the long run, working Saturdays will pay off come retirement time. Then you can watch all the college football you want, go fishing, hunting, camping, or whatever . . . and have your finances in control . . . because you were willing to work on Saturdays.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

WTF is with the Gators uniforms ? Looks like a bunch of buzzards crapped on their jerseys wink

Definitely different for sure.

NYH1.
Bama already up 17 to zip over the Razorbacks.
Aggies and Gators trading interceptions on back to back plays.
Woman commentator in the Aggies vs Gators game needs to STFU. Female version of that idiot Brent Mussberger.
Did FL/A&M join the Big 10?

3-3,...Riveting, I'm on the edge of my seat.

Congrats to FL for wearing their "coming out" uniforms, brave move..
LOL. Gators got a TD. They lead 10 to 3 now.
Posted By: viking Re: College Football-today - 10/15/17
AL sure has a program going.
Roll Tide! They are up 24 to zip at halftime.
TD Aggies 👍 Tied at 10 all
Posted By: jaguartx Re: College Football-today - 10/15/17
Why no clipping call against Fl on that long run by Fl.
Refs been screwing the TX teams all day long. Nothing new. It's a conspiracy crazy

TD by Aggies called back.
Posted By: SKane Re: College Football-today - 10/15/17
Nice to see Arkansas keeping it close. whistle
Gators lead 17 to 13. Dumbass Coach Summlin doesn't have a fuggin clue mad
Aggies settle for another FG. Gators lead by 1 point with 7 minutes left in the game.
FG Aggies 👍 They lead by 2 points with 58 seconds left on the game clock.
Aggies get an Interception! Game over ! 👍👍👍
Posted By: kingston Re: College Football-today - 10/15/17
Wow! What a game.
Turned out to be a pretty good game.

Is it just me or is ESPN hyping USC's Darnold every chance they get? Anybody else notice. You'd think his Mom was an ESPN producer..
Posted By: TexasPhotog Re: College Football-today - 10/15/17
Heck of a game! Gig Em!!
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: College Football-today - 10/15/17
They absolutely are pimping him. It is sickening.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Turned out to be a pretty good game.

Is it just me or is ESPN hyping USC's Darnold every chance they get? Anybody else notice. You'd think his Mom was an ESPN producer..

Yep. Noticed that. WTF?
© 24hourcampfire