Home
Other presidents met the families of the fallen. Trump just calls them?

Then he lies that he does more than other presidents.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/16/us/politics/trump-obama-killed-soldiers.html
If you believe the New York Times, you may need to STFU

Fake news ?
Regarding Obama's treatment of the troops while CIC; he should be beaten with ugly stick fishing pole. It wouldn't break bones, but would make his hide stand up about an inch.
KyWindageII: ANYONE that would cite the new york times is simply an intellectual idiot!
FY & the new york times!
GO TRUMP
Make America Great Again.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
MAGA!!
He lies because he's narcissistic. All narcissists lie. Constantly. It doesn't matter. He's an "ambitious narcissist". He must succeed to feed his ego. His success will benefit us all in his current capacity. Like it, or not, Trump is the photo negative of Barack Obama...exactly the same, but exactly opposite.
Never under estimate the ignorance at the 🔥
Or the butt hurt...
Anyone that thinks President Trump has less or shows less respect for the troops than obummer has is a fu.cking idiot.

Trump holds his own umbrella for starters...
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-16/former-army-sergeat-bowe-bergdahl-pleads-guilty-desertion
I know the one below agrees with the OP and also says that Obama has done far more for the troops.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by KyWindageII

If you think Nomohomobama met with all of the families of our KIA you're a fool! Not even CLOSE! He "cared" about the troops when he knew the cameras would be there and like ole Slick Willie could shed a tear on command.

Now Hillary, of course, met with those killed at Benghazi and had no problems telling the survivors TO THEIR FACES that the whole debacle was caused by a video when she knew FULL WELL (and went so far as to tell Chelsea the week before that it was a planned attack) that it wasn't so!

I work with our active duty Navy instructor and student pilots every day and I can tell you that their morale was at an all time low last year but there's a big difference in the changes of their attitudes over the last year...at least now they know somebody has their back.
I suppose that the guy standing with a shot in the leg after the LV shooting was standing up to get a phone call from Trump.................NYT pure anti Trump BS.

MAGA
Originally Posted by irfubar

yeah, this.
NYT, Guardian, Sun, Nat'l Enquirer...

Truth.
Good Lord, some chicks will believe anything they read.

Tough to top Obama's reception for the Bergdahl parents in the Rose Garden
Originally Posted by kroo88
[quote=KyWindageII]Other presidents met the families of the fallen. Trump just calls them?

Youre shooting for comedian, right?
Originally Posted by dingo

Fake news ?

I watched the whole interview and that's pretty much what he said.
He handled the rest of the interview pretty well but that definitely wasn't his best moment.

Gotta be hard being a closet democrat in a Trump World!

There are many here amongst us.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I know the one below agrees with the OP and also says that Obama has done far more for the troops.

[Linked Image]

A great an brave Merican, and hero of the Zero and windowgel.
Bergdahl served with honor and distinction as well, his upcoming confession is Trumps fault!
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gotta be hard being a closet democrat in a Trump World!

There are many here amongst us.

Just think what it must be like, they have 7 years of Trump left, 8 years of Pence and then they'll have to live with the fact that the conservatives will put the first woman in the White house and they'll have 8 years of Ivanka. They're looking at 24 years of being out of the picture, no wonder they're so desperate.

If I was a Liberal I would put a 1911 in my mouth and pull the trigger............24 years!!
You damn right Mag, AND the SCOTUS will forever be in ours, and hopefully all you guys kids lifetimes out of reach for the commie globalists.

I read the article and it was complete and utter b u l l s h i t.

What else do you have a moron?
Fake news.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[quote=KyWindageII]Other presidents met the families of the fallen. Trump just calls them?

Merely answering the mildly absurd with the GTFOH absurd.
Sorry if you didn't understand.
Zero played 18 holes the day his muzzy buddies had scheduled a televised viewing of an American journalist having his head cut off with a butcher knife. Zero later said he regretted going golfing that day (rather than as usual, acting as the potus).

Merely answering the mildly absurd with the GTFOH absurd.
Sorry if you didn't understand.

Sorry Kroo, my bad. I meant that Kywindowgel was going for comedian. I completely agree with your post.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
KyWindageII: ANYONE that would cite the new york times is simply an intellectual idiot!
FY & the new york times!
GO TRUMP
Make America Great Again.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

What he said....
Originally Posted by gunner500
You damn right Mag, AND the SCOTUS will forever be in ours, and hopefully all you guys kids lifetimes out of reach for the commie globalists.

The Icing on the cake!
The lyingest president said we could keep our dr and save $2500 a year on insurance.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/08/obama-plays-his-300th-round-of-golf-as-president/
Numb khount.
If you believe the NYT how do you know hoe=w to breathe on your own?
If you believe the NYT how do you know how to breathe on your own?
????.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
He lies because he's narcissistic. All narcissists lie. Constantly. It doesn't matter. He's an "ambitious narcissist". He must succeed to feed his ego. His success will benefit us all in his current capacity. Like it, or not, Trump is the photo negative of Barack Obama...exactly the same, but exactly opposite.

I like your style, well said.
Crack smoking troll...don't feed the schmuck.

[Linked Image]

that pic is the photographic definition of FUBAR
very attractive...
Un !!!

Only an idiot or a Progressive Fascist liar would use the NYT as a source.

Tyrant Obama the Liar's only skill is lying and he uses his lies to accomplish political goals. The best example of this is when he promised "You can keep your insurance and doctors" while at the same time he was writing the regulations that forced insurance companies to cancel insurance policies. Then he had the gall to when confronted with this lie say he was sorry that people were too stupid to realise I was lying.
Probably the wrong website to post on...
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Fake news ?

He handled the rest of the interview pretty well but that definitely wasn't his best moment.

I listened to it and agree. He screwed up and I hope he'll admit it. Trump is certainly not flawless. Damned glad we elected him though. MAGA!

For clarity, Trump really did say this chit. Sounded like he was bragging that he wrote letters and called whereas other POTUS might have done one or the other or nothing at all.... I can't locate transcript at the moment.

About 20:08 he gets into it then comes back to it at 29:40. May have been more. Not so good....
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

And spot on.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Fake news ?

I listened to it and agree. He screwed up and I hope he'll admit it. Trump is certainly not flawless. Damned glad we elected him though. MAGA!

For clarity, Trump really did say this chit. Sounded like he was bragging that he wrote letters and called whereas other POTUS might have done one or the other or nothing at all.... I can't locate transcript at the moment.

About 20:08 he gets into it then comes back to it at 29:40. May have been more. Not so good....

Thanks Boomer.....I don't put much store in what the NYT says either but those crying fake news and BS clearly didn't watch the interview.

Fahqin' moron.

Your a$$ still hurting pretty bad eh?

You're gonna have a hard 8 yrs brother. Will they be better or worse than O's 8 years? Don't be a putz.

Since I am not an American and do not have a vested political interest in your politics beyond base curiosity I would postulate that my opinion would hold more to a baseline of truth than most on these fora.

My answer is that he doesn't, the lot on the left side of the fence do, and if you cannot see that then you are sitting on that side of the fence with the liars, thieves, and crooks.

Have a nice day.

Your post proves that there are still a few Democrats in the Commonwealth.

By the way, you wouldn't be one of those liberals that I used to see posting over on the Kentucky Hunting Forum? For all I know, you might be the one that got me banned for being "too conservative."
JamesJr I pay no attention to the Kentucky Hunting Forum.

From Axios AM just now, written by Mike Allen.

President Trump "goes there, on just about every topic imaginable," as NBC's Brian Williams put it, during a pair of Q&As, two hours apart yesterday — in the Cabinet Room, and with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in the Rose Garden:

Trump says he and McConnell are "closer than ever before." Both men and their staffs have been trashing each other in public and private for months.
Trump says other presidents "didn't make calls" to families of soldiers killed in duty. They did.
Trump says Obamacare is "dead." His repeated efforts to repeal it failed.
Trump says it's been established that "no collusion" took place with the Russians. Bob Mueller is interrogating the president's associates and advisers on this very point in real time.
Trump says he "already" has "the votes right now" for a bipartisan health care fix. He doesn't.
Sound smart: The damnedest thing is that not a single bullet point I just wrote is disputable. While every one of those things the President said was.

Why it matters: It's almost impossible for the media to cover these press conferences — or for Republicans to discern what he wants and how he plans to get it — because Trump spreads fake news while calling real news fake. This isn't new. And, yes, 35% of voters don't seem to care. But that doesn't make it any less dangerous.
National Lampoon's Brian Williams sez.
Well, I guess your anxiety about this is overwhelming. Fortunately, Obamacare covers mental health issues. I advise that you take your meds, put your feet up and read Hillary's book, fire up the hooka, and skip the next Antifa march. That would be a little too stimulating. I fear for your blood pressure. Perhaps slip on your "Che" T-shirt and take up some Eastern meditation practices and start some deep breathing exercises. All of this will help you through the next 7 years.

Presidential lies, hurmph. Was it Trump that told the world "I did not have sex with this woman, Lewinsky?"

President Trump "goes there, on just about every topic imaginable," as NBC's Brian Williams put it, during a pair of Q&As, two hours apart yesterday — in the Cabinet Room, and with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in the Rose Garden:

Trump says he and McConnell are "closer than ever before." Both men and their staffs have been trashing each other in public and private for months.
Trump says other presidents "didn't make calls" to families of soldiers killed in duty. They did.
Trump says it's been established that "no collusion" took place with the Russians. Bob Mueller is interrogating the president's associates and advisers on this very point in real time.
Trump says he "already" has "the votes right now" for a bipartisan health care fix. He doesn't.
Sound smart: The damnedest thing is that not a single bullet point I just wrote is disputable. While every one of those things the President said was.

Why it matters: It's almost impossible for the media to cover these press conferences — or for Republicans to discern what he wants and how he plans to get it — because Trump spreads fake news while calling real news fake. This isn't new. And, yes, 35% of voters don't seem to care. But that doesn't make it any less dangerous.
No, he said “I grabbed her by the Pu—ey.”
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

No reading comprehension.

C U Next Tuesday
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

[Linked Image]

that pic is the photographic definition of FUBAR

I think it shows how great America is.

Where else can an Oklahoma boy join the military, leak classified info, go to prison, become a 'woman', get commuted by the president, and be a guest at Harvard.....

Um, no. He said "you" as in a treatise on how to do it. And you can say "pussy"..

So was he lying or telling the truth? I know that creates a conundrum for you. If he is telling the truth, then he's not lying. If he's lying, then he's not the misogynist SOB that you want him to be. OMG which is it? Run to CNN, they will make it all better.
Thanks for the correction jorgeI. You must sit in your Mom’s basement listening to that transcript of Trump and Billy over and over.

Wrong^^^, but hey that's how the msm splains it so roll with it.
Thanks for the correction jorgeI. You must sit in your Mom’s basement listening to that transcript of Trump and Billy over and over.

For the record (no pun intended) you don't listen to transcripts, you read transcripts.

My guess is whether transcript or audio, it only took Jorge once to commit it to facts, but at least he got the facts.
In several ways Trump is full of it. He's inarticulate at times. I don't believe he's a real conservative, more like he acts as conservative as he thinks he needs to be in a given situation. It seems like every other time I hear him talk there's at least one point in the presentation where I find myself thinking he doesn't really understand the Constitution.

Nevertheless I voted for him in the general election since he was a whole lot better than the alternative.

Calling Pat butthurt because he dares to express a critical description of Trump doesn't make his assessment any less accurate. Trying to shut someone down with a label is a tactic liberals use. Don't agree with BLM? You're racist. Don't agree with LBGT agenda? You're homophobic. Have a criticism of Trump? You're butthurt or a whiny bitch.
Trump is NOT a conservative, no doubt. Neither is he a liberal.
Common sense and chaos all at the same time.
Originally Posted by Raeford

I'm convinced it's a strategy. It's funny to watch the Libs and MSM chase their tails. They can't figure out which way to go.
I don't believe he's a real conservative, more like he acts as conservative as he thinks he needs to be in a given situation.

I would say that He is more in line with the old Democrats, before Kennedy.

Nevertheless I voted for him in the general election since he was a whole lot better than the alternative.

That is what I do. Try to vote for the best person on the ballot. miles

Just trying to help you cope.. Basement? my mother lives in Coconut Grove, Florida, and even an idiot knows there are no basements down there...
I like Trump.

Dave
Blows my mind that so many of you guys believe the press? The press will lie at every opportunity to make Trump look bad, why dont you make comment on that?

The info you guys get is so bad you only look stupid to come here and talk chit.
And I like Trump. It's time we had someone get in their faces. And it happens to be a good ole boy from Brooklyn. We knew what we were getting and it wasn't Billary.

NeverTrumpers sound like McCain. Tired and old.
Might have something to do with Trolls like the OP.................Trump's not perfect, not by a long shot - but at least he is trying. More than I can say for the Senate.
Originally Posted by Stan V
And I like Trump. It's time we had someone get in their faces. And it happens to be a good ole boy from Brooklyn. We knew what we were getting and it wasn't Billary.

NeverTrumpers sound like McCain. Tired and old.

This is exactly how many voters feel. Voters wanted someone to stand up and fight back, and they got him. (I believe he's from Queens, but little matter).

SOme of the same people who have been crowing that they won't give ito the Left without a fight, are Never Trumpers. Trump is carrying the fight to the Left, but I guess that is really not what they wanted. They just wanted to sound big and bad.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Fake news ?

Thanks Boomer.....I don't put much store in what the NYT says either but those crying fake news and BS clearly didn't watch the interview.

Yes sir. Still seeing fake news chatter here nonetheless....
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

And spot on.

Well, I will follow FG here too. True, very true. Trump is my favorite narcissistic rich guy by farrrr!
He may be an azzhle, but he's OUR azzhle! smile
Politicans lie to us for our own good, good of the country and the world.
Trump lies cause he's no dam good. crazy
Originally Posted by Raeford

You don't need much help from fake news when Trump shoots his mouth off like this: “So the traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls, a lot of them didn’t make calls. I like to call when it’s appropriate, when I think I’m able to do it.”

Pop some corn and crack a can, kick back and enjoy the ride.
Originally Posted by mathman
In several ways Trump is full of it. He's inarticulate at times. I don't believe he's a real conservative, more like he acts as conservative as he thinks he needs to be in a given situation. It seems like every other time I hear him talk there's at least one point in the presentation where I find myself thinking he doesn't really understand the Constitution.

Calling Pat butthurt because he dares to express a critical description of Trump doesn't make his assessment any less accurate. Trying to shut someone down with a label is a tactic liberals use. Don't agree with BLM? You're racist. Don't agree with LBGT agenda? You're homophobic. Have a criticism of Trump? You're butthurt or a whiny bitch.

Sadly, this is so true and so badly needs to be said. I have never liked the fellow we elected...yeah, my vote wasn't needed, but it was there in case Alaska's 3 were needed to push him over. That said, though I don't care to listen to him very often, the fact that he is better that the alternative says a lot more about our real problems right now, and that is a point which shouldn't be over looked.
Trump lies constantly. Every single day. It's beyond dispute.

But those that like him couldn't care less. He's been lying pathologically his whole life and it hasn't hurt him yet. No one holds it against him. Voters sure don't.
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Trump lies constantly. Every single day. It's beyond dispute.

But those that like him couldn't care less. He's been lying pathologically his whole life and it hasn't hurt him yet. No one holds it against him. Voters sure don't.

Some like how it butt-hurts you liberals though. whistle

Chaos + MAGA!

So step back from this and ask yourself, does the man try to do as he promised...or is he an obama/clinton.
I don't think Trump deliberately lies. Rather he runs his mouth with abandon, fact checking disengaged.

Obama and especially Clinton are genuine liars.
I don't think Trump deliberately lies. Rather he runs his mouth with abandon, fact checking disengaged.

So is RollingLaughter.

Your posting is fraught with "facts" that aren't. Some you couldn't even know.

You can't seem to get much correct. He said, "They let you grab........" as in consent and allow.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

It'll be a long, painful 8 years for him.
In all fairness, if my family member die in action under Obama, I would prefer he not visit.
Originally Posted by poboy
Politicans lie to us for our own good, good of the country and the world.
Trump lies cause he's no dam good. crazy

You are delusional, if you think politicians lie for our benefit.
Can't find sarcasm emoji, sorry.
That didn't go over his head...he ducked.
How come libs only like liberal commie politicians who lie to pull the wool over our eyes?

You've just lost all credibility, you don't even know how to spell pussy.
How come libs only like liberal commie politicians who lie to pull the wool over our eyes?

Birds of a feather???
President Trump makes anomalous statements to keep the bottom feeders busy, so they don't have time to get ahead of his next success.

Plus, he just likes watchin liberal/never-Trump heads explode.

Works in real life, and here on the fire.

Got the dumbshats runnin in a circle.

And acourse, everything he said was true.

Which makes it even more hilarious when the losers come outta the woodwork, in yet another fail.

While the statement as a stand alone could be accurate, the source makes it seem like whining.

And stating a multi-billionaire that dabbles in politics is demonstrating signs of narcissism, is akin to saying fighter pilots seem confident. It's a pretty worthless observation.

Dave

Are you for real??

Amen VarmintGuy, KywindageII crapped in his nest. Screw him and his horse!

+1

AMEN James!

GO AWAY!
Either larrylee had a stroke or he's on meth.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Either larrylee had a stroke or he's on meth.

It's meth, trust me smile
"Why does the president lie so much?"

It's called 3D chess bro! Pay attention! Lol.

Correct.

Don't listen to Bwana_1.. Heck I don't even do Mary Jane. When I was a Marine Grunt I saw a lot of crap around the rear areas but not in the field!

Fubarski, Are you reading my comment as to it was intended for?
I don't know how to make my post go into the article that I commented on. Maybe someone will enlighten me!
Thanks, larrylee
Originally Posted by larrylee

Fubarski, Are you reading my comment as to it was intended for?
I don't know how to make my post go into the article that I commented on. Maybe someone will enlighten me!
Thanks, larrylee

Post what ya want.

But it looks like you were postin 1x a month for eleven years, assumin it's still you.

Now, you're postin like ya got a bumpfire keyboard.
Bumpfire keyboard! Oh chit.. Thanks
Let’s see. I haven’t participated all day because I have a real job and actually interacted with real people and made money by the sweat of my brow.

Looking at this I see nothing has changed, Trumps lies are still there for all to see if one bothers to look at them objectively and you still attack the messenger.

What I find interesting is that on Sunday, the “Fake News” as you guys call it, published two separate reports on Congressman Tom Marino and his pushing through a law that allowed drug companies to continue pumping opioids into the system. He was so persuasive that his regs went through on a voice vote. Yes, both parties approved it which is disgusting and shows no one is paying attention.

I suppose because of his “win”, the media savvy conman from Queens selected him for “Drug Czar”. When the “Fake News”report came out, it didn’t take long for Trump to get him to resign did it?

Proves to me that Trump pays more attention to “Fake News” than he admits.

Bring it on but try to keep it civil.
GFY!

Let’s see. I haven’t participated all day because I have a real job and actually interacted with real people and made money by the sweat of my brow.

Looking at this I see nothing has changed, Trumps lies are still there for all to see if one bothers to look at them objectively and you still attack the messenger.

What I find interesting is that on Sunday, the “Fake News” as you guys call it, published two separate reports on Congressman Tom Marino and his pushing through a law that allowed drug companies to continue pumping opioids into the system. He was so persuasive that his regs went through on a voice vote. Yes, both parties approved it which is disgusting and shows no one is paying attention.

I suppose because of his “win”, the media savvy conman from Queens selected him for “Drug Czar”. When the “Fake News”report came out, it didn’t take long for Trump to get him to resign did it?

Proves to me that Trump pays more attention to “Fake News” than he admits.

Bring it on but try to keep it civil.

So how much does George Soros pay you to troll here????
Originally Posted by hatari

So how much does George Soros pay you to troll here????

I imagine it gets hot cooking French fries all day long, hence the sweat of his brow runs down and ruins his mascara. 😉

Was gonna call bullshit on this, but I can see how bobbin your head up and down all day could cause one's brow to sweat.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
In all fairness, if my family member die in action under Obama, I would prefer he not visit.

Had a buddy that hated Obama with a blue-balled passion. When he retired from the Coast Guard, his retirement certificate was signed by Obama. I had fun with that.
Yep, you guys don’t know how to be civil when cornered. What I expected. Used to be some good folks on the fire. No more...
Just low grade.
Yep, you guys don’t know how to be civil when cornered. What I expected. Used to be some good folks on the fire. No more...
Just low grade.

I don't appreciate that. I consider myself solidly mid-grade. Not quite good folk mind you.
Just low grade.

You demand *way* more respect than you're entitled to.

Typical liberal.

And, that ain't name-callin, it's a designation. A dog turd is a dog turd. You're a liberal.

Tho, I can see why you get worked up, bein called a liberal.

Anyway, you throw out a bullshit post, link a bullshit site, don;t have the brains/balls to post your own take, and run like a bitch.

Then you come back later, throw some different bullshit, still too big a pussy to add your own thoughts, and demand respect?

Not gonna happen, liberal, and I mean that in the nicest way.

Sprout some balls and post your own take, or you deserve the pile o' crap you'll be burried in.

Probably more like ball sweat on your brow, if you call that a real job. Whatever pays your bills, buddy..
I thought I did that when I called your president a media savvy conman from Queens.
How do you know I’m a liberal? I consider myself a real Conservative. Not a nihilist nationalist which appears what most fire members are. How many Real Bills has your president passed since becoming president?
Again, no discussion of Tom Marino, the Donald’s FLAWED choice for Drug Czar. Easier to attack me.
published two separate reports on Congressman Tom Marino and his pushing through a law that allowed drug companies to continue pumping opioids into the system.

Opioids are good.......Weeds out the weak.
. How many Real Bills has your president passed since becoming president?

More than the bish you voted for..
I thought I did that when I called your president a media savvy conman from Queens.
How do you know I’m a liberal? I consider myself a real Conservative. Not a nihilist nationalist which appears what most fire members are. How many Real Bills has your president passed since becoming president?

You should do a little more research on a subject before you post.......The President doesn't pass bills, Congress passes bills the President either signs or veto's said bills.

Lesson #1 on how not to look stupid.
Get your ass handed to ya on one liberal talking point, just puke up the next.

No ability for reason.

No capacity for independent thought.

Liberal, through and through.

Then, when called on it, claim the other side is name-callin. PC liberal bullshit.

No doubt, you consider your self conservative. Every liberal that spits steada swallowin, thinks he's conservative.

You got nothin to bring to the discussion.

If you're a citizen of the States, he's your President too...he was voted into office, has some respect.
KY was all lubed up for some more COAL sausage.

Until Trump came along.

He be frustrated.

Dave
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/17/trump-says-marino-has-withdrawn-as-drug-czar-nominee-243856
Just low grade.

Don't play that game with us. You deliberately stirred the pot.

There are a number of "good folks" who have left the fire. Amazing how many got tired of you Leftist gadflies.

Well I am retired now!

LOL
Why does the president lie so much?

He's clever. Says stuff that fools can't comprehend and that sends them to their keyboard so they can ask dumbass questions on the internet.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Why does the president lie so much?

He's clever. Says stuff that fools can't comprehend and that sends them to their keyboard so they can ask dumbass questions on the internet.

That. Followed by actually doing stuff while said fools are typing their night away. I think come the next election he will have a track record of things accomplished that will be hard to ignore/dismiss. Nice thing about demofools is that they are easily distracted by shiny things.
I notice that nobody denies it. So sad.

Denies what? What is so sad?

I'll tell you what I think would be sad. Another PROFESSIONAL liar (and compared to his current company Trump is an amateur), elected to the White House. Trust me I know where you are coming from. My dad talks the same way. Basically says it sucks but I just want to ride it out...Ryan's a good guy, I'd have gone for Cruz for sure, blahh, blahh, blahh. Some of us have too many more working years to hope to not outlive this mess.

Get some preparation H and slow your butt hurt role.

What if your man had the chance. He might NOT have won. We needed an off-the-cuff leader to step up and start calling out the schidt. I don't like that Trump doesn't always have his facts by the numbers; the way our many, many politicians do?!?!?! I too occasionally cringe when he tweets something a bit less articulate than would be liked. But in what you (the libs, the butthurt, and the frightened) seem to not recognize that while his numbers might not jive the premise is not wrong...I'm more worried about the AGENDA than the soundbite.

Now if you want to talk LIARS, whoooa boy is there a doozy out there with the Clinton's and their Russian payoffs. Those are the PROS.
The truth is the masses do get their news from the MSM. There is huge resistance and the right better wake up and get their chit together for next year, and 2020.
Just low grade.

And Dems used to love America.Yep. Things changed.
Originally Posted by westside_benny

Denies what? What is so sad?

People who think lying is a good thing.
Well; I believe, truly I do, that Jimmy Carter was a devout truth teller. Good president, not so much. But if you are against liars why not expend your energies talking about the truly scandalous lies that are constantly just below the surface with the whole hillary/billary Russian mess.
Tell me when you CAN'T play the gotcha game with a president?

Obama lied

Remember Bush and weapons of mass destruction?

How about Clinton and "I never had sex with that woman Lewinsky"

GHWB-"read my lips"

Reagan and Iran Contra

Maybe Carter didn't did lie but look where that got him

Nixon?

PLEEZE don't make me go there

LBJ-"another 50,000 troops and we'all have this finished by Christmas."

Want me to go on?

Point is we can play the gotcha game with ANYONE❗️

LMAO.

Dave
If you still believe what you read and hear on the news.... well, I just feel sorry for you. The liberal news media Hates Trump and always will. Their torment is that they no longer control the news. He can actually tweet is words and they no longer get to tell us what he said. Because we know what he actually said. The internet is too big for the media to control. We have moved past the day and age where you go get the local morning paper at 6:00 am and reread what some New York Times writer said last week. Don't your remember how incredulous the panelist were on Election night, they couldn't believe that the american people hadn't listened to them. The liberals are out of touch with everybody. So... why are you calling him a liar surely your not still listening to the left wing media. Because if you are your just deceived.
Well; I believe, truly I do, that Jimmy Carter was a devout truth teller. Good president, not so much. But if you are against liars why not expend your energies talking about the truly scandalous lies that are constantly just below the surface with the whole hillary/billary Russian mess.

I expect my enemies to be liars.

Who in this sorted mess are your 'friends'?
Unlike rahm emanuel, DJT does not need to wait for a crisis and then worry about how best not to let it go to waste. He just stirs the pot when he could use a bit of diversion.

The monkeys start chattering and throwing poo every time..
First, look at the alternative we faced and imagine how much worse it absolutely would have been.

Second, with as much as we have on the line, I'm tired of trying to be the people/group/party that just won't stoop to underhanded tactics that the liberals and Democrats have effectively used for decades.

I couldn't care less, in the end, if we find out President Trump lied, cheated and stole throughout his entire presidency as long as we get a significant number of quality Judges on the federal bench and the supreme court. I believe that is what is absolutely necessary to save this country. The ends have always justified the means to the Democrats. We are in a position now where Republicans need to think that way, at least in the short run, in order to save this country in the long run.
+1 ^^^ The Big Sky

Where in Washington D C do you find truth?....certainly not in the "Times
this president "Trump" has done alot to help us gun people and if your against president Trump you must be a liberal and against owners of guns, nobody is perfect. do you want obama back ? most of us don`t ever want that idiot back as president "Obama"
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
First, look at the alternative we faced and imagine how much worse it absolutely would have been.

Second, with as much as we have on the line, I'm tired of trying to be the people/group/party that just won't stoop to underhanded tactics that the liberals and Democrats have effectively used for decades.

I couldn't care less, in the end, if we find out President Trump lied, cheated and stole throughout his entire presidency as long as we get a significant number of quality Judges on the federal bench and the supreme court. I believe that is what is absolutely necessary to save this country. The ends have always justified the means to the Democrats. We are in a position now where Republicans need to think that way, at least in the short run, in order to save this country in the long run.

After the past week I'm of the firm belief that too many republican politicians are turning to the democraps for help to do as much damage as they can to President Trump and his administration. The few who haven't turned will do as their told. We're on our own.

When it comes to politicians..."if their lips are moving, they're probably lying".

One of my favorite movie quotes:
"Power don't come from a badge or a gun. Power comes from lying. Lying big, and gettin' the whole damn world to play along with you. Once you got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain't true, you've got 'em by the balls."
Like this, Ky?
Or this?
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

Some jobs require a scalpel, some a blunt instrument. To turn back the momentum the Left has generated cannot be done with appeasement or carefully worded statesmanship. This time, this era, this condition needs bold, blunt, decisive and forceful leadership and nothing less. This is not a period for the weak, the timid, the butt hurt that are still looking to salve the wounds that Rubio, Cruz, Paul, or Kasich caused with their lame run at the office. Loud, forceful and decisive is what is needed to beat back the determined loud and forceful Progressive Globalist movement that threatens to cripple Western Culture for good.

That is much more eloquent that our current President would Tweet. He'd say "Democrats are dangerous losers. Phouc all of them". wink
Jaguartx, you are my hero of the day. I don't need to read 7 pages of BS....

Just like a true democrap, deflect and attack. Stupid man.
Trump misspeaks, lies, exaggerates, can barely put a complete sentence together and is a tangent king. But he is also completely different than any other politician in our lifetime who tell us one thing and do another, give lip service to issues we care about or ramble on for half an hour dodging direct questions.

So yeah he might be pretty flawed but he's actually doing something about illegal immigration, over burdensome regulations, Obamacare, taxes and kicking the ever living [bleep] out of ISIS.

If you care more about style and delivery over substance, vote for another Obama clown. Myself,....I'll take the MAGA guy.
KyWindageII reminds me of a certain individual from Alaska, I have been banned from mentioning his name but he is a friend of Ironbenders.
© 24hourcampfire