Home
From Oct 19 to Oct 27 and possibly Nov 2 to Nov 9.
Got 2 Combat brigades out in the back 40 training up to deploy ( where and when ain't cool to say) should make for some good hunting with these breaks when areas opening up again. And from what I have been hearing the 101st is gonna have some good hunting also. Nothing on this planet has the capability or the combat power that a fully equpped air assault brigade with all it attachments can bring to a fight. The 101st is gonna go fuq some mutha fuqqers up. Soldiers are gonna die and that is all part of it and it jerks at my soul, but it is what it is.
Damn I hope not.
Been a nation at war for almost 2 decades, all service members need is the knowledge they have a commander in chief with the balls to let em do their job and stand up for em. They got that in President Trump. Those 2 brigades will get their mission done. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of what they can dish out.
Air Assault baby!
Fuqqing A!!!
Death from Above !!!!

Neil
Git 'r Dun
Whos gonna die?
Bambi
If they go into combat, we need to loosen up on the ROE and let 'em make war.

Guy
When they deploy to Afghanistan they take a task force they don’t take the whole bde anymore.. Afghanistan is on a force cap, what’s that? Only so many Triggerullers.can be in Afghanistan. So the IBCT take what they think they need and go. It’s been that way for a long while. also not unusual for the whole bde to conduct trading. Also a training event at home station doesn’t mean they are deploying. When they all head to either jrtc or ntc to get certified is when everyone will find where they are going. I heard rumors where one of the IBCT might end up and there is no force cap where they are going... hope they like Korean bbq. Besides everyone knows the Armor bdes do all the kicking ass! “Steadfast and Loyal” “Iron Brigade” 3ABCT 1-66 always into the enemy!

Maybe you ought to edit your post 79s(renlistment nco) think opsec, instead of some Jimmy Olsen scoop for fame..... oh im also the same dude that hammered your stupid ass with a sock puppet when you named a transgender cw3 apache pilot by name unit and location , i totally find the transgender thing morally repugnant, but you know what that [bleep] heshe or whatever it thinks it is, flies a fuqqing attack helicopter while your ass sits in an office doing fuqqing paperwork for soldiers that want to stay in the army. Your easily replaced, that heshe apache pilot is a fuqqing highly trained trigger puller, just slightly more valuable in the bigger picture than someone like you.......And what you posted on the world wide web was a massive violation of opsec . I hope you got your ass reamed from that cause I tried my damdest to contact your unit and inform them of you naming that cw3 and divulging information like you did. Your a fuqqing dipshyt....

How do ya like me now.....
And before some other dipshyt calls me an [bleep] for busting your chops like occured before , it only means they are just as fuqqing stupid as you are cause they don't have a fuqqing clue about opsec in that heshe pilot post you made either. Gawd their are some stupid [bleep] on this planet....
Originally Posted by renegade50
Been a nation at war for almost 2 decades, all service members need is the knowledge they have a commander in chief with the balls to let em do their job and stand up for em. They got that in President Trump. Those 2 brigades will get their mission done. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of what they can dish out.

And hopefully not be required to play cop or babysit.
We used to do division level assaults about once a year(validate the gold book they called it) and I am sure it closed the whole back 40.

That was 20 years ago, so can only imagine what they are doing now.
Maybe you ought to edit your post 79s(renlistment nco) think opsec, instead of some Jimmy Olsen scoop for fame..... oh im also the same dude that hammered your stupid ass with a sock puppet when you named a transgender cw3 apache pilot by name unit and location , i totally find the transgender thing morally repugnant, but you know what that [bleep] heshe or whatever it thinks it is, flies a fuqqing attack helicopter while your ass sits in an office doing fuqqing paperwork for soldiers that want to stay in the army. Your easily replaced, that heshe apache pilot is a fuqqing highly trained trigger puller, just slightly more valuable in the bigger picture than someone like you.......And what you posted on the world wide web was a massive violation of opsec . I hope you got your ass reamed from that cause I tried my damdest to contact your unit and inform them of you naming that cw3 and divulging information like you did. Your a fuqqing dipshyt....

And before some other dipshyt calls me an [bleep] for busting your chops like occured before , it only means they are just as fuqqing stupid as you are cause they don't have a fuqqing clue about opsec in that heshe pilot post you made either. Gawd their are some stupid [bleep] on this planet....

Love you too buddy... opsec says the guy posting about two bct’s training on the back 40 hell you e en posted the specific dates damn.. anyhow have a good one enjoy your deer season hope you fill the freezer up..
Fort Campbell was where I shot my first deer, way back in 1968. Shot it with a 20 gauge slug, and it ran a couple of hundred yards and dropped in front of another hunter. I was following the blood trail, and by the time I got there, he had laid claim to it. Left a bad taste in my mouth for that place. There is some good hunting on the base, but too big of a hassle for me. I have seen some very good deer come out of those rear areas. Buddy of mine used to hunt there, and knew it like the back of his hand. He sure shot some good ones.

Figured something was up, as a neighbor who is stationed there has been keeping some odd hours lately, and that usually means he's getting ready to deploy.
Originally Posted by 79S

Love you too buddy... opsec says the guy posting about two bct’s training on the back 40 hell you e en posted the specific dates damn.. anyhow have a good one enjoy your deer season hope you fill the freezer up..

You are a fuqqing idiot, go to fort campbell isportsman website , hit the menu, click areas, dates are their for the world to see . Closed due to training . Go wipe the powdered sugar off your hands, ya fuqqing rear echelon office rat.
Originally Posted by 79S
When they deploy to they take a they don’t take the whole anymore..is on a what’s that? Only so manycan be in So the take what they think they need and go. It’s been that way for a long while. also not unusual for the whole bde to conduct trading. Also a training event at home station doesn’t mean they are deploying. When they all head to either to get is when everyone will find where they are going. I heard rumors where one of the might end up and there is where they are going... hope they like Besides everyone knows the Armor bdes do all the kicking ass! “Steadfast and Loyal” “Iron Brigade” 3ABCT 1-66 always into the enemy!

fixed it for ya Donny dipshyt....
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a fuqqing idiot, go to fort campbell isportsman website , hit the menu, click areas, dates are their for the world to see . Closed due to training . Go wipe the powdered sugar off your hands, ya fuqqing rear echelon office rat.

Lol you are a [bleep] hoot.. well hope you have a good Sunday bud..
Originally Posted by 79S
When they deploy to they take a they don’t take the whole anymore..is on a what’s that? Only so manycan be in So the take what they think they need and go. It’s been that way for a long while. also not unusual for the whole bde to conduct trading. Also a training event at home station doesn’t mean they are deploying. When they all head to either to get is when everyone will find where they are going. I heard rumors where one of the might end up and there is where they are going... hope they like Besides everyone knows the Armor bdes do all the kicking ass! “Steadfast and Loyal” “Iron Brigade” 3ABCT 1-66 always into the enemy!

fixed it for ya Donny dipshyt....

Thanks bud.. You must be life of the party with your positive attitude.. if calling me rear echelon office rat and dypshyt makes you feel better so be it, and whatever else so be it..
FB is how I attempted contact with your unit with your fuqqed up post with the heshe apache pilot. Hopefully you got a royal ass reaming from that. Since I ain't got nothing better to do , maybe I ought to go up to post tomorrow morning to CID and show them these 2 threads . Then they can put shyt together, put a different level of heat on ya, like using a gov. Computer system for social media opsec violation postings. All perfectly traceable.
Watching Army dudes fight is akin to watching your 2 retarded cousins getting into it at Christmas.
FB is how I attempted contact with your unit with your fuqqed up post with the heshe apache pilot. Hopefully you got a royal ass reaming from that. Since I ain't got nothing better to do , maybe I ought to go up to post tomorrow morning to CID and show them these 2 threads . Then they can put shyt together, put a different level of heat on ya, like using a gov. Computer system for social media opsec violation postings. All perfectly traceable.

You actually think I’m At work right now typing away on 24 hourcampfire..
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Watching Army dudes fight is akin to watching your 2 retarded cousins getting into it at Christmas.

Lol thanks man..
Originally Posted by 79S

There was no opsec violation I did not give any specific dates or times just said rumor they might be going where there is no force cap, but we already know here what abct is replacing the abct here already out of hood.. two I use my iPad to post on 24 hourcampfire, not government computer.. the Warrant was all over social media and posters here as the guest speaker back in July for lgbt celebration. So that was no secret either.. Also I said nothing derogatory about her as well.. you do a lot of assuming... anyhow have great day..

Trying some CYA spin explanation on here ain't gonna help ya. The heshe warrant chit was while you was in korea. Gonna pull your post up then everyone can see your attempt at a spin..... fuqqing assclown.....
Originally Posted by Steelhead

And a retired coast guard commo puke just decided to open his piehole cause he heard my zipper a moment ago when I took a pizz.
Originally Posted by 79S

There was no opsec violation I did not give any specific dates or times just said rumor they might be going where there is no force cap, but we already know here what abct is replacing the abct here already out of hood.. two I use my iPad to post on 24 hourcampfire, not government computer.. the Warrant was all over social media and posters here as the guest speaker back in July for lgbt celebration. So that was no secret either.. Also I said nothing derogatory about her as well.. you do a lot of assuming... anyhow have great day..

Trying some CYA spin explanation on here ain't gonna help ya. The heshe warrant chit was while you was in korea. Gonna pull your post up then everyone can see your attempt at a spin..... fuqqing assclown.....

Yep I saw it don’t know where I said anything derogatory either.. didn’t violate opsec either..
Im fuqqing with ya 79s.
leave it at that. At least I got to throw a shot at mouthomatic steelhead also out of all of this. Time well spent , almost like watching a good show on A&E.
Im fuqqing with ya 79s.
leave it at that. At least I got to throw a shot at mouthomatic steelhead also out of all of this. Time well spent , almost like watching a good show on A&E.

You [bleep] got me good I’m [bleep] sitting here explaining my actions going wtf is wrong with this [bleep] grunt does he need to ride in Bradley and torch off some 25mm rounds [bleep].. anyhow have a good day enjoy deer season
Was an 11b, not no snacks in tracks 11m
Was an 11b, not no snacks in tracks 11m

No more 11m all 11b running the Bradley, . 19D running them in the cav sqdrn. Paying big money to 11b that are master gunners now..
Came in 83 retired in 08 , 11b was catch all till 87- 88 , army went back to catch all 11b in 04-05 with the bct,s standing up.
I saw "Ft. Campbell" in the thread title and my mind immediately shot back to July 6, 1969 when I was a seventeen year old kid and had just started Army basic training there.......kinda made me realize (again) that I'm getting to be an old SOB.
© 24hourcampfire