Home
Posted By: StoneCutter The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
In a nut shell after I was listening to Rush.

Corporate tax 20%

The first $90K you pay 12%
From $90K up to $260K you pay 25%
From $260K up to $1M you pay 35%
Over $1M you pay 39%

It eliminates State and Local tax deduction though. If you live in a high tax Blue State, the tax cut might not be all that.

https://www.thebalance.com/trump-s-tax-plan-how-it-affects-you-4113968
Posted By: EdM Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Appears to work for me.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
From a quick google:

Income Tax Rate Income Levels for Those Filing As:
Current Tax Act Single Married-Joint
10 - 15% 12% $0-$44,999 $0 - $89,999
25 - 28% 25% $45,000 - $199,999 $90,000 - $259,999
28 - 39.6% 35% $200,000 - $499,999 $260,000 - $999,999
39.6% 39.6% $500,000+ $1M+

The tax plan eliminates itemized deductions except for those on charitable contributions, mortgage interest, property taxes, and retirement savings. But it only allows the mortgage deduction for new mortgages of $500,000 or less.

Hopefully that works out about the same for us, but a significant change in deductions could really screw us.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Ok with it.

It seems to fairly reduce fed income tax rate for all that matter to me. If your SALT it screwing you, take it up locally.

Not 100% certain my overall tax paid will change much but like the simplification and fairness.

Time to get another kid or two, if wife would just cooperate.

Oh, they've included property tax deduction up to 10k.

MAGA
Posted By: Steve Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Think our adjusted rate after deductions is ~22-24%. So we'll probably take a slight hit. Depends how the mortgage stuff works out.
Posted By: Calvin Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Its doubling the personal exceptions, right? Most folks who itemized, won't any more if they have any kids.
Posted By: colorado bob Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
It's got a long way to go before it's passed by Congress. I don't see it passing.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
I just read something where a "Pass Through", like an S Corp, will be paying 25%. I'm an S Corp and was hoping on that 20% tax rate. At this point, I'll take what I can get. I'll get my accountant's opinion once they get it sorted out.

The other issue to consider is, will it pass?
Posted By: KFWA Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
I don't know the difference between tax bracket and tax as a % of income.
Posted By: denton Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Sounds really good to me.

Corporations never really pay taxes. They hide the cost of taxes in the prices they charge. If your country's corporate taxes are higher than others, then your products and services are not competitive in the world market. Watch for a major influx of jobs when the rate drops from 35% to 20%. That may be the most helpful part of the reform.

Repatriate earnings, or pay 12%.... also excellent.

Bumping up the individual deduction greatly simplifies things.

I'm liking it so far.
Posted By: denton Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
will it pass?

Something will. If the Repubs don't get tax reform passed, they will be dead meat in the 2018 elections. Self preservation requires that they pass something, and what we're seeing may be pretty close to what we get.
Posted By: NeBassman Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Anyone affected by this?

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/358437-gop-tax-bill-would-eliminate-medical-expense-deductions

The House Republican tax bill would eliminate the ability for individuals to deduct qualified medical expenses, a provision that could have major implications for households with extremely high health-care costs.

Under current law, the IRS allows individuals to deduct qualified medical expenses that exceed 10 percent of a person’s adjusted gross income for the year. The bill would repeal that itemized deduction, effective in 2018.

The cost to repeal the medical expense deduction is about $10 billion per year.

The IRS currently allows individuals to deduct preventative care, treatment, surgeries and dental and vision care as qualifying medical expenses.

The medical expense deduction can also be used for long-term care expenses for chronically ill patients.

The provision could be a flashpoint for Republicans, as the repeal could hit both patients themselves and their families, who sometimes help pay for care.
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17

It caps mortgage interest and property tax deduction, but raises the standard deduction. My GUESS is more of middle America will not itemize, so taxes/forms become easier and shorter. Win win.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Originally Posted by EdM
Appears to work for me.

El Ditto
Posted By: nighthawk Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
An indignant young thing on MSNBC was interviewing a congressman about eliminating the deduction for state/local taxes who said to the effect that states with low taxes were effectively subsidizing states with high taxes.She demanded proof of that. He replied it was Economics 101. She never did get it. Amazing!

You couldn't make this stuff up. MSNBC is certainly entertaining.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
As of now i have no problem with it.

It needs to start somewhere.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
What about the Alternative Minimum Tax? That’s what kills me. All this means nothing for a lot of taxpayers if they don’t fix the AMT.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
It's going to screw me to a wall, I always liked Canada smile
Posted By: Ward Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Personal exemptions are eliminated. The standard deduction goes up but not enough to offset losing 3 personal exemptions for a married couple or losing two personal exemptions for a single person.
Posted By: micky Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
From reading a couple weeks back this will axe the AMT
Posted By: Gus Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
win-win so long as we continue to pay taxes. repubs are making taxes more palatable by lessening their impact. that's a good thing.

the foreign debt remains, as it has for ages, and no one has any intention of paying it off, in so far as can be seen.

lowering taxes is a lot better than raising taxes, so the repubs get the win. but taxes remain.

it's become a game of theatrics, drama, and downing the other party.

taxes are way too high, even after the promised cuts.

the debt has to be dealt with.
Originally Posted by micky
From reading a couple weeks back this will axe the AMT

Yep
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Originally Posted by Gus
win-win so long as we continue to pay taxes. repubs are making taxes more palatable by lessening their impact. that's a good thing.

the foreign debt remains, as it has for ages, and no one has any intention of paying it off, in so far as can be seen.

lowering taxes is a lot better than raising taxes, so the repubs get the win. but taxes remain.

^^^^^^ I doubt it makes an iota of difference on my end
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Anyone affected by this?

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/358437-gop-tax-bill-would-eliminate-medical-expense-deductions

The House Republican tax bill would eliminate the ability for individuals to deduct qualified medical expenses, a provision that could have major implications for households with extremely high health-care costs.

Under current law, the IRS allows individuals to deduct qualified medical expenses that exceed 10 percent of a person’s adjusted gross income for the year. The bill would repeal that itemized deduction, effective in 2018.

The cost to repeal the medical expense deduction is about $10 billion per year.

The IRS currently allows individuals to deduct preventative care, treatment, surgeries and dental and vision care as qualifying medical expenses.

The medical expense deduction can also be used for long-term care expenses for chronically ill patients.

The provision could be a flashpoint for Republicans, as the repeal could hit both patients themselves and their families, who sometimes help pay for care.

I wonder how this will effect a Health Savings Account (HSA) type of health insurance. The money I put into the HSA every year is tax deductible now.
Posted By: bearbacker Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Didn't I see somewhere that the estate tax would be phased out?
Posted By: Gus Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Gus

^^^^^^ I doubt it makes an iota of difference on my end

nor on mine, my dear friend, nor on mine. but, the media needs something to talk about.
Posted By: Steve Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
What about the Alternative Minimum Tax? That’s what kills me. All this means nothing for a lot of taxpayers if they don’t fix the AMT.

AMT is evil, pure and simple.
Estate tax axed..
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
I've read that over 40% of Americans don't pay any fed income tax. I wonder how that will wash out with this. It's all a combination of standard deductions & personal exemptions.
Posted By: Calvin Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
If you'd figure out how much we actually pay in taxes on both the federal, state, and local level, both in income, sales, and property taxes, not to mention fees paid to the .gov for various things, you'd be amazed and depressed at the same time.
Eliminates the EITC too I think. No more refunds for folks that didn't pay any. IIRC
Posted By: kennyd Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
That medical deduction the way they have you figure it is nothing but a cheat. Anyone who has enough medical costs to exceed the disallowed amount is already is deep ****.

I am sure any time any politician is doing me a favor I better grease up.
Posted By: bdan68 Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Eliminates the EITC too I think. No more refunds for folks that didn't pay any. IIRC

Best news I've heard in a long, long time! It's one thing to not earn enough money to pay income tax, but to get a "refund" when you didn't pay in the first place? What a scam.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
The EITC doesn't give refunds. It gives welfare.
I got an EITC refund a couple of times in college. Thanks guys! Flame on!
Posted By: bdan68 Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The EITC doesn't give refunds. It gives welfare.

Exactly.
Posted By: JJHACK Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
That EITC has always been a bizarre and really unfair process. I know two people personally that get this and each one has 8 kids with low income.

I'm sorry they have such an expensive life with 8 kids each, poor education, low paying jobs, and generally miserable existance. However that was their choice to have this huge family. The rest of America should not be burdened with the decisons by others like this. I told them both what I thought of this face to face. One of them agreed with me that the concept of him getting a refund of plus or minus 6000 bucks every april was insane when he paid nothing all year into it!

Of course he never turned it away, he needs that money to function! Now his wife will have to work to close the gap. This is Still not Americas responsibility to sort this for them. It's their role to sort it out.
I think I bought booze with it, so it helped the local economy.
Geeze I feel bad about it now.... It was just a couple hundred.... If'n any buyer's remorse, there's a thread for that. cool
Posted By: gregintenn Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17

I like this part. I've not seen enough information to know how it will affect me.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Funny everyone analyzing how it affects them personally to determine whether or not it's a good plan. How about this-

What's best overall for the country? What gets freeloaders off welfare? What plan has each paying their share?

All you guys are no different than the left or anyone else, what's in it for me.

Flame suit on.
Posted By: night_owl Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17

Yeah, that'll happen as soon as Mike Bloomberg get's elected NRA president
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
I'd venture to say I pay my share, as well as a portion of others. I've never once complained about paying taxes, I figure I can gauge my success and on how much I pay in taxes. This year with both my wife and I working full time looks like we'll be paying a chunk.

Everyone should have skin in the game, whether you're making minimum wage or in the 1%. Seems like even after deductions a minimum of 5% of gross isn't too much to ask. It also seems that whether one puts in additional years to gain an advanced degree, or puts in extra hours working to build a business or overtime to help your employer that asking more than 20% of gross is unreasonable.
Posted By: Squidge Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
I don't believe running up the deficit is good for the country in the long term. The argument tax cuts are needed to boost the economy when the stock market is at an all time high and unemployment is less than 5% seems very disingenuous. Flame suit on.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Any changes for long term capital gains. Retired folks have been taking a beating with the low interest rates. We can't service $20T in debt, so interest rates must be kept low. Retired folks who saved a few buck are paying for this.

In addition, lower long term capital gains tax rates attract investment that in turn helps us dig out way out.
Posted By: ftbt Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Estate tax axed..

As I understand it, the exemption for each person would be doubled ... to around $11,000,000.00. Not sure what happens to "portability," ... in other words if some part of the $11,000,000.00 isn't used by a spouse, does the unused portion of the $11,000,000.00 get added to the surviving spouse's $11,000,000.00? Supposedly, all estate taxes are ended in 2024.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Funny everyone analyzing how it affects them personally to determine whether or not it's a good plan. How about this-

What's best overall for the country? What gets freeloaders off welfare? What plan has each paying their share?

All you guys are no different than the left or anyone else, what's in it for me.

Flame suit on.

Thanks Mr.Attention, I feel better now.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Any news on Write Off's?

(he asks knowing how selfish it is......but does not GAF)
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
All i will say in response, is read what i posted.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Them with high local an state taxes ....will learn that they are being screwed..... I don't want to pay for your tax brake.
Originally Posted by ftbt
Estate tax axed..

As I understand it, the exemption for each person would be doubled ... to around $11,000,000.00. Not sure what happens to "portability," ... in other words if some part of the $11,000,000.00 isn't used by a spouse, does the unused portion of the $11,000,000.00 get added to the surviving spouse's $11,000,000.00? Supposedly, all estate taxes are ended in 2024.

Thanks for the info. (gotta ad that at those figures I will be AOK. LOL)

The simplification is yuge.

Posted By: Crow hunter Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Originally Posted by Squidge
I don't believe running up the deficit is good for the country in the long term. The argument tax cuts are needed to boost the economy when the stock market is at an all time high and unemployment is less than 5% seems very disingenuous. Flame suit on.

Tax cuts don't run up the deficit, spending runs up the deficit. You can tax everyone at 100% and the country will still be broke if they spend more than they take in. Ask anyone with an ex-wife that couldn't control her credit card spending how easy it is to spend more than you make.

Federal tax revenues took a hit after the collapse of 2008 but after that set a new record take every year. At the same time time the national debt doubled under Obama, from 2009-2016. Clearly it wasn't a revenue problem because the intake increased every year. Clearly it was a spending problem.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: The Tax Plan - 11/02/17
Tax plans don't mean schit if the government cannot get control of their spending. Eventually you have to pay the piper.
Posted By: Kimber7man Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17
I'm hearing the S corp passthrough provision is not going to include professional services companies. As a part owner of an engineering company that is a S corporation, that sucks.....
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
I'm hearing the S corp passthrough provision is not going to include professional services companies. As a part owner of an engineering company that is a S corporation, that sucks.....

So the rate would be higher than it is currently?
Posted By: gregintenn Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17

Flame suit on.

You know what? GFY!
Jesus proposed a fair tax. Ten percent. No deductions; no exclusions. You don't work, you don't eat. It would never pass. Would you go for that?
Posted By: Kimber7man Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17

Nope it would stay the same. Treated as personal income subject to higher tax brackets.
Posted By: KFWA Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17
its stupid that in the age we live in, I still have to type in what I paid in property taxes, mortgage interest, etc., (or write it down on a form)
'
all of that should be automated so at the end of the year all you have to do is review it against your own documentation. And each quarter you could get a tax status saying whether you were on a path to owing money or paying more than you need to

all of this information is readily available digitally , its already out there in the world so its not a question of security or access.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17

Nope it would stay the same. Treated as personal income subject to higher tax brackets.

It's very confusing. I was reading up on it, and I think you are correct. I don't think my S Corp falls in that category and I'll be in the 25% bracket. However, a lot of my customers are landscapers and stone masons that are small and I think they may fall into your category which would be bad for me. In addition to that, the 25% rate isn't really much less than we're at right now I think. Not sure how it's going to help my company. We might end up changing to a C Corp.

Last night on the way home, I was listening to Hannity on the radio. He had on some congressman on and was talking about the plan as a whole. He did mention that they have some work to do when it comes to S Corps. Hopefully they will fix this.

This is from Bloomberg, so take it for a grain of salt, but it explains why they did it this way.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-09-28/the-trump-tax-reform-s-pass-through-boondoggle
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17
Its not about the debt. It is not about tax breaks. It is about tax reform.

If it happens to mean NY and CA now have to "pay their fair share" as some are always so eager to tell others, so be it.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Flame suit on.

You know what? GFY!
Jesus proposed a fair tax. Ten percent. No deductions; no exclusions. You don't work, you don't eat. It would never pass. Would you go for that?

It's not in my job description to rewrite the tax code. I just find it sad that the filter everyone runs a tax code change thru is, "What's in it for me?".

JFK said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country". Not too many people use that as their primary criteria for making decisions anymore. It's all me me me mine mine mine gimme gimme gimme.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17
Oh, give me a break.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh, give me a break.

No - it's give US a break! laugh
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17
I might end up paying a little less. I hope so the bastards steal way too much.
Posted By: ar15a292f Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17
You guys are right about the Alternative Minimum Tax is pure evil. My wife and I file jointly and it has killed us the last two years. We are in a bracket that has been eliminated so we got bumped up into a higher bracket so the new tax brackets actually hurt us. I'm not complaining it the AMT gets dropped. It will help us a lot, in spite of the higher rate we will be paying.
Oh, give me a break.

Really? Go back and read the replies for yourself. Don't blame me I didn't say it.
Oh, give me a break.

Really? Go back and read the replies for yourself. Don't blame me I didn't say it.

No. You said it. Just because folks look at their personal positions, nobody came out and said it fuggs us all but it's good for me. Besides maybe the debt comments. It's good for me and seems great for US is what I see in the comments.
No, no. I will go ahead and fall on my sword so that others may live.

Going on welfare might not be so bad....I could probably learn to love it.
Oh, give me a break.

No. You said it. Just because folks look at their personal positions, nobody came out and said it fuggs us all but it's good for me. Besides maybe the debt comments. It's good for me and seems great for US is what I see in the comments.

I meant I didn't say all the comments about how it's either good or bad for me therefore.... I just pointed out that's the filter most people seem to run things thru nowadays.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17

Tax cuts don't run up the deficit, spending runs up the deficit. You can tax everyone at 100% and the country will still be broke if they spend more than they take in. Ask anyone with an ex-wife that couldn't control her credit card spending how easy it is to spend more than you make.

Federal tax revenues took a hit after the collapse of 2008 but after that set a new record take every year. At the same time time the national debt doubled under Obama, from 2009-2016. Clearly it wasn't a revenue problem because the intake increased every year. Clearly it was a spending problem.

THIS IN SPADES!

Bet it's boring. Sitting around waiting for a check that is just enough to pay for sitting around waiting for a another.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17

It's not in my job description to rewrite the tax code. I just find it sad that the filter everyone runs a tax code change thru is, "What's in it for me?".

JFK said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country". Not too many people use that as their primary criteria for making decisions anymore. It's all me me me mine mine mine gimme gimme gimme.

Don't bump your head when you fall off that high & mighty throne you sit upon, your narcissistic demeanor and judgemental attitude will be your downfall someday.

We've been hearing it for months now, BIG tax break for everyone...it's going to be GREAT !!! When you see how many commercial accounts that have been using your landscaping business, no longer call for your services because of changes...don't come here and whine. Major changes have been made in medical deductions, for those with severe heath issues at home that's a kick in the teeth. Add that to the changes taking place in medical coverage costs across the nation, many people are going to have far less than before. Local and state tax along with mortgage changes, will effect a lot of members...many that are retired and can't alter their earnings other than more withdrawals...and pay more in taxes.

I know you enjoy playing the heel, get attention at home where it counts.

Bet it's boring. Sitting around waiting for a check that is just enough to pay for sitting around waiting for a another.

Well, I could keep growing a garden. My guns are paid for, and I paid cash for all the trapping supplies I just ordered.

It would be like living in the south, or Oregon, except it would be colder and there are no trees.

One huge positive would be access to Commodity Cheese. That stuff is great.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Don't bump your head when you fall off that high & mighty throne you sit upon, your narcissistic demeanor and judgemental attitude will be your downfall someday.

We've been hearing it for months now, BIG tax break for everyone...it's going to be GREAT !!! When you see how many commercial accounts that have been using your landscaping business, no longer call for your services because of changes...don't come here and whine. Major changes have been made in medical deductions, for those with severe heath issues at home that's a kick in the teeth. Add that to the changes taking place in medical coverage costs across the nation, many people are going to have far less than before. Local and state tax along with mortgage changes, will effect a lot of members...many that are retired and can't alter their earnings other than more withdrawals...and pay more in taxes.

Coming from you, that is a zero on my GAS Scale. I'm not going to spin my wheels fighting trolls.

My point is there was a time in America when "What's in it for me" wasn't the first thing out of everyone's mouth. Sorry you find that offensive but that's the way it is.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I've read that over 40% of Americans don't pay any fed income tax. I wonder how that will wash out with this. It's all a combination of standard deductions & personal exemptions.

And, presently, most of those get large refunds.

Democrats will scream like Hell, but we definitely need to return to the rule of "You can not get back more than you paid in."

I have no problem with indigent older folks, or even struggling young families paying $0 to the IRS. I do have a problem with kids paying in $1000 bucks of with holding and getting a $10,000 refund.

The IRS is not SUPPOSED to be a federal welfare system!

Coming from you, that is a zero on my GAS Scale. I'm not going to spin my wheels fighting trolls.

My point is there was a time in America when "What's in it for me" wasn't the first thing out of everyone's mouth. Sorry you find that offensive but that's the way it is.

There was a time when "whats in it for me" was not the order of the day? When was this exactly?

You know this because a president, who's family made its fortune off of illegal booze, said it was time for the peasants to suck it up?

Perhaps you are thinking back to Great old George Washington? No mention of the Whiskey Rebellion?

You are romanticizing a period in time that did not exist.
I'm not talking about power hungry greed mongers, when did they ever do what's right? I'm talking about rank and file Americans like the one's posting here.
The rank and file have been working tirelessly for hundreds of years to protect what they have worked so hard to acquire.

Always been that way.

No one spends his money more wisely than the person who worked hard to earn it.

You definition of "whats good for the country" may not coincide with mine.

It has been proven that when Americans are allowed to keep more of their own money they give more generously to charity.
I never said pay more, just throw money at it. I believe if taxes were equitably distributed and costs scrupulously controlled we could all get a tax break. Do I think that will happen? No.
If you taxed every Tom Dick and Harry at 49% the feds would need 50%.

All talk like this does is breed resentment. Class warfare.

The idea that we are all in this together.....we just need to pay our fair share is nonsense.

Its every man for himself....always has been.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: The Tax Plan - 11/03/17

This might help some understand.

Jim, don't forget the free no deductible health insurance.... I like that cheese too.

Back to the tax stuff. Last year I tried my dangdest to fill them out correctly. Moved. Changed employers. Had Student loan payments. HSA cash out. 401k bullchit... Both the feds and the good State of Montana said I screwed it up and sent me two grand back. Rather had just kept it in the first place and not dealt with the bs. Funny they both sent letters indicating what I should do if I disagreed with them. Lol like I have any clue, or would send it back!

I think the simplification will good for all, comrads.
That was pretty good!

It's a shame you can't read and comprehend what my detailed points were that effect people, but instead make it about YOU and YOUR feelings...but we ALL certainly appreciate financial advice from Fireballz
Bwana, I don't even want to know how your mind works. You're some kind of confused.
Bwana, I don't even want to know how your mind works. You're some kind of confused.

Now that I can believe, you should try leaving your little world sometime.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: The Tax Plan - 11/04/17

The bottom line is that a tax cut, most any tax cut is good for our country. Other than being an ass, I don't see the reason for your attacks on fellow posters for discussing a tax cut.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: The Tax Plan - 11/04/17
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

This might help some understand.

Good stuff! I haven't seen that press conference before.
Posted By: Redneck Re: The Tax Plan - 11/05/17
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

THIS IN SPADES!
Yep... If gov't would stop spending so damned much maybe we actually COULD save a few sheckles...

Yeah - and I'll win the LOTTO tonight..
© 24hourcampfire