Home
It would have been a good opportunity to draw and blow away this dirt bag, even with his having it at your head with his finger on the trigger.
Perfect time but I doubt the clerk could recognize a double feed from a JJ gargantuan.
Out of battery
Death grip the kneegler's got on that pistol, kid's lucky it's OOB.
ya mean that slidie thingy needs to be all the way forward?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It would have been a good opportunity to draw and blow away this dirt bag, even with his having it at your head with his finger on the trigger.

It’d be even sweeter to beat him to death with his own pistol. What a maroon.
posted before i watched! that kid was about as nonchalant as a person could be! i don't think i could have been that cool and i am old and don't care!
i would hire that kid any day!
Didn't feed right, either mag trouble, failure to rack solidly, or bad or wrong ammunition or dirty. I wonder if you made a grab for the gun if it would have gone home. Lot easier to spot and comment on when we aren't the guy behind the counter. I always thought you should go in with a round already chambered.
Deerstalker, I noticed the same thing. He seemed to be truly indignant about being robbed for what looked like about $27. 😁
Originally Posted by deerstalker
posted before i watched! that kid was about as nonchalant as a person could be! i don't think i could have been that cool and i am old and don't care!
i would hire that kid any day!

+2 ...
If U Gunna Wob Sum Body U need to be Loaded

Empty Guns do not go POP POP very well
I like big targets. Easier to hit . The space between his eyes just screams bullseye
In KC it is probably the nightly robbing, nothing to see

And then there's this one ( shocked grin ) ---

Video shows why the gun jammed. He tried to ease the slide forward.
Prior Felon Ya gun laws Really work.
Reporter says he was a felon and will be charged for possessing a gun??? What about armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon... Make it sound like having a gun was the biggest crime in the whole incident....
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I did, right off. It was shower worthy.
Looks older in the mugshot.
Originally Posted by g5m
Looks older in the mugshot.

In truth, he should be older in the mugshot. The arrest should follow the crime.... wink
© 24hourcampfire