Home
If you didn't watch the fight night on Saturday, here's one of the notable moments:

Ouch
Elbow to the jaw, turn out the lights.
Makes me wonder - why not just a straight punch - but what do I know .
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Take your elbow and slam it into the palm of your hand LOL. Think you can land that kind of force with your fist, without breaking your hand? I can't imagine how brutal it would be getting hit with that thick bone in your elbow.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Elbow strikes, while shorter distance, are much stronger hits than fist punches.the same muscles are driving less mass, and a shorter lever arm. Add in the elbow size and shape, and it is like being hit with a sledge hammer.
Watching Sanchez get his ass handed to him made my day regardless of what he hit him with.......Thanks...

Mine too. Frankly the first time you try hitting someone with an elbow good luck if you don't lose your balance. It takes a lot of practice to hit someone. When Brown put his hand in Sanchez face he was measuring him up the "kill" shot. And it came off great. Those are amazingly awesome punches.
That shut Sanchez up for at least a couple minutes.
Devastating.

-Jake
Love it!
Originally Posted by local_dirt
That shut Sanchez up for at least a couple minutes.

All down hill for Diego ever since he dropped the "Nightmare" name, he found Zen and humming in a sweat lodge in the desert...then changed his name to the "Dream", he's been fugged ever since. So he changed it back to the "Nightmare" recently, but the Fight Gods said "fugg you"...you'll lose every time you step in the cage lol
© 24hourcampfire