Home
and a Death-Wish...

Link

a new way to get around town!

Phil
Big money
its still a chevy.
I'll take this Chevy.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/chevrolet/suburban/1866606.html?refer=blog
You mean no common sense as in dimocrap or do you mean death wish as in lieberal?
Originally Posted by Greyghost
and a Death-Wish...

Link

a new way to get around town!

Phil
...................................After the 707 hp Challenger Hellcats came out, youtube had several incidents where new Hellcat owners lost control and crashed. I expect to also see the same with this new ZR1. The new 840 hp Dodge Challenger Demon (0 to 60 mph in an est 2.3 seconds) would also apply.

I guess 1,000 HP production Vets and Challengers will be next.
Looks......, fragile.

DMc : )
Where's the deer rack gonna go on that thing?
Wife already told me if I want a Corvette I’ve got to get a job.
I doubt there's room for a saddle in the trunk, or a trailer hitch made for it. smile
My wife told me if I wanted another vette, I had to sell my tractor.
You know your life has changed when you choose the tractor over the corvette.

Life is funny.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
I doubt there's room for a saddle in the trunk, or a trailer hitch made for it. smile

I wouldn't buy that if I won the lottery.

wink
I got a hitch for mine from Draw-Tite. I pull my camper up elk hunting with it. I had to put a 3" lift kit on it so the chains would fit, though.
An awesome car and a great value relative to its competition.
I have the 650 hp z06 and that’s enough for me.
Does it come with a nurse to lift me in and out?
I'd love to have one - all black like the last three but a serious speeding ticket while having commercial insurance isn't worth it anymore .

Here's one that's TOO MUCH of a good thing .

Originally Posted by dale06
An awesome car and a great value relative to its competition.
I have the 650 hp z06 and that’s enough for me.

That is an awesome car! Every man should own a Corvette in their lifetime. I didn't spring for a Z06 just a base 3LT convertible.

It turns out my wife put way more miles on it than me. If ever in KC metro and saw a red-head driving a silver convertible with a German Shepherd in the passenger seat, that was my wife.

One day she took it to Costco so I was thinking this is great it will limit her shopping, right?

Anyways, about 2 hours later she calls me and says, "Honey, I can't fit everything in the 'Vette. Will you bring the truck on up to Costco?" smile

Here she is pouting because I wouldn't let her drive.

[Linked Image]
I grew up in NV when we had no State speed limit and owned some fast cars back then.

I wouldn't be able to keep my foot out of it. eek

These are super values, compared to anything European that comes close to the same performance.
The last show stopper Corvette for me was 1967. 53-67..., then they got ugly.

DMc : )
I never got a ticket until I bought a 71 vette. Convertible with a hard top.
When I was in the jet-ski rental business -three lads from Louisiana cruised over to biloxi in their three corvettes . They asked the price to rent a jet ski - I told them the price -one said hale I didn't want to buy it horsing around like three young folks will do , they were already drinking daiquiri's [frozen drinks -alcohol] .

I replied if you'all can afford those [looking towards the corvettes with a spaz head shake and finger point ] MUSTANGS -you can afford the jet ski price . One spit his drink across the beach and hollared MUSTANGS ? DUDE those aren't F'n mustangs . I said well what the hale are they . We had a pretty good laugh , they said they'd have to use that joke sometime .
I've got a few people driving vipers etc. with the joke over the years only one didn't think it was funny a porsche 911 turbo guy .

Got a Raptor truck guy - said Z-71 eh ? He laughed and said yep sure is .
Headline reads common sense and a guy from California that's an oxymoron
© 24hourcampfire