Home
Posted By: Sitka deer Holly rides again! - 06/30/02
My niece has just returned from Atlanta where her team took the title at the Junior Olympics! They won by 9 points, which is quite a spread at that level.
<br>
<br>On the individual level she did not shoot at all well, dropping 9 points total in prone, which should be unheard of! At the same time she only dropped 4 offhand?!?!
<br>
<br>Local right-wing radio jock has hit on an idea for a gun-of-the-month calendar with Holly modeling for the photos... this could be good.
<br>best to all
<br>UPC
Congratulations to them....I saw in shooting sports USA where the Univ. of Alaska won something recently, is that who she is shooting for?
<br>
<br>Mike
Good for Holly and her team, and tell her that she is doing extremely well considering some of the family members she has to associate with..........
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Holly rides again! - 06/30/02
ROTR
<br>No, she is just starting college this coming fall. This was the Junior Olympics they won. She will be taking a scholarship at UNReno.
<br>
<br>IIFID
<br>She has spent much time attempting to live down relatives, but get this, I might not be cream, but I'm closer than most she has to deal with. LOL
<br>UPC
Posted By: T LEE Re: Holly rides again! - 06/30/02
Give her and her team my congrat's as well, also give her my sympathy for the cross she must bear being related to you.LOL If your the cream, OH boy!LOL
<br>
<br>Regards,
<br>T LEE
Posted By: need one Re: Holly rides again! - 07/01/02
Art, tell her we are proud of her and the team, look forward to more success stories. -- no
i was thinking you had said she was searching for the best deal in a college...Tell her congratulations and keep up the good work...
<br>
<br>Have you helped drop the hammer on a moose, bear, deer etc...
<br>
<br>Mike
Posted By: big hunter Re: Holly rides again! - 07/01/02
Tell Holly I said Congratulations and good luck.
© 24hourcampfire