Home
Anybody know of any super good deals on outdoor/firearm related gear? If so, what is it? So far, I have not found anything earth moving, but I just started to look a little. I figure we could localize the effort here on this thread.

RAS
https://swfa.com/blackfriday2017
Got a good deal on underwear at Walmart
Tag. Usually end up buying something I don’t need.
Not really Black Friday but the Menards here has the amplified/noise cancelling shooting headphones for $19.99 . They're not expensive ones but my original set is 4/5 years old and still performs in spite of a coon getting in my deer tower last week and chewing the padding off. I've got a lot of use from them... trap and skeet shooting, rifle and handgun shooting and in the 'dog towns when shooting centerfires.
White Oak has some good deals on SPR barrels and triggers.
Remington NitroSteel shotshells have a $10 per box rebate this week.
Originally Posted by hanco

Everybody know the best underwear comes from K-Mart.
Keep 'em coming.
Sportsmans Warehouse has a laminate stocked, big loop 336 .30-30 for only $299 after rebate
OnXHunt is 30% off!

Breitbart store 20% off! BBFRIDAY17

Dick's --- Savage 'Rascal' single shot .22 lr youth rifle, $79.98 after $75 mail-in rebate.
--- Savage 'Axis' rifle, avail. in several center fire calibers, $199.99 after $100 rebate.

Rural King farm supply stores --- 'Champion' 2,000 watt inverter generator, $399.99
--- 'Gettysburg' 30 gun safe, $299.99

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
OnXHunt is 30% off!

That’s a good one.

Beartooth Merc.......Cody WY.......lever gun stuff

15% off Nov 23-27..........

Code is 'Blackbear'........good quality stuff !

http://beartoothmercantile-2.myshopify.com/collections/all

Discount Tire Direct...........Tires/wheels.........

lots of promos........up to $320 rebate (prepaid Visa card)

free ship ! just got these today for my '14 Taco truck...Cooper AT3's

https://www.discounttiredirect.com/

[Linked Image]
7.99 for a box of Browning 22 mag 40 grain JHP at Midway.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1...mfire-wmr-40-grain-jacketed-hollow-point
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
OnXHunt is 30% off!

That’s a good one.

I know - I have been dying for a Breitbart BORDER WALL wifebeater! LOL

TTT
Looking for a good deal on optics. I have more good no than scopes at the moment and need to fix that.
North 40 is going to sell all their clearance guns at 25% off tomorrow. Puts Shields around the $250 mark and the Ruger Precision Rifles around $800. At this location anyway.

I also got a DeWalt Compound Sliding Miter with stand for $349 out the door yesterday. Tough to beat that.

Travis

Academy --- Buy a Taurus PT111 @ $289.99 and get a free Heritage 'Rough Rider' .22 lr revolver.
Originally Posted by joken2

Academy --- Buy a Taurus PT111 @ $289.99 and get a free Heritage 'Rough Rider' .22 lr revolver.

That's enough to make me want a Taurus! And a Rough Rider!

Clark
Originally Posted by joken2

Judging from the one "Rough Rider" 22 that I've handled, it would have to be free. But, a free gun is nothing to sneeze about.
Smith & Edwards has a Mystery Box of five pounds of rope for $13!
Cabela's has some pretty sweet Thanksgiving sales today. To make it sweeter, sign up for Active Junky and receive 12% cash back! That's pretty crazy in my opinion. Sign up here if inclined: Active Junky Sign Up

Vortex Viper Spotting Scopes from $449-$600 plus the 12% back: Vortex Viper Sportting Scopes

Zeiss Conquest HD5 scopes starting at $500 plus the 12% cash back: Zeiss HD5 Scopes

Probably a bunch more that I haven't looked at. I think you have to log in through Active Junky and then use promo code 7HOLIDAY
I've put about 3000 rounds thru my Taurus PT111 without a hitch (Impressed, handles and conceals well)....never handled a rough rider

Brownells..........

free ship..........no minimum...........code 'MEC'

https://www.brownells.com/.aspx/bapid=586/ClientPage/brownells-black-rifle-friday

Summit Racing........

https://www.summitracing.com/blackfridaycybermonday?ibanner=HP50R707
Browning is running their 'Back in Black Rebate' from Nav. 23-26 only:

$200 Rebate on Over and Under, A5 and Maxus Shotguns.
$100 Rebate on Centerfire Rifles and pistols, pump shotguns, and all rimfire rifles and pistols.

Rebate Details: Browning Back in Black Rebate
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Smith & Edwards has a Mystery Box of five pounds of rope for $13!

Rocky, that's one of my favorite stores. I never know what I'm looking for but I always seem to find it.

Happy Thanksgiving from the other side of Sardine.
Bass Pro has the Pflueger President 6900 spinning reel for $29.99, regular $59.99. A great reel at retail.
Costco has a bunch of fairly decent deals. One that caught my attention is a two pack of 64GB Micro SD cards for $30 delivered.

link

Same cards are $13.99 each at Amazon. Dohhhh!
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

$100 Rebate on Centerfire Rifles and pistols, pump shotguns, and all rimfire rifles and pistols.

Somewhere in my surfing I saw a Stainless Buckmark for $299. I guess I am glad I can't find it again, because at $199 I'd have to have one.

If you go to Reed's they have X Bolt's for $399 after rebate.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Somewhere in my surfing I saw a Stainless Buckmark for $299. I guess I am glad I can't find it again, because at $199 I'd have to have one.

Look at Smith & Edwards Black Friday flyer. It has a stainless Buckmark for $179 after rebate. Dammit, why did I look at that?

*Edit* It doesn't appear you can buy guns from them online. Or am I missing something?
Looking for a good deal on optics. I have more good no than scopes at the moment and need to fix that.

After you fix it maybe I will know what you meant to say. No?

Powder Valley........Free ship Friday & Monday........

not sure on the haz mat......?

https://www.powder-valley.com/default.aspx?Page=Home
Dick's - $40 for TWO BRICKS of .22 & $179 (after rebate) for a T/C Compass rifle in choice of calibers

Cdnnsports - $99 for your choice of a Nikon Prostaff BDC 3-9 (save $80) or a Redfield Revenge Dial-n-shoot 3-9 (save 60%)

Scheels - $119 for their Outfitters Icon Trifecta Rifle Scope in 1.5-6, 4-12 or 4.5-14 (save $100)
Originally Posted by GunReader

After you fix it maybe I will know what you meant to say. No?

More guns than scopes.
Academy has a bucket of Remington 9mm (350 rds) for $69.99 + free shipping + $30 mail-in rebate. https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/re...-ammunition-bucket#repChildCatid=3376324
CDNN has bargains on Brownings with the rebate. A Buckmark for $199, a BL-22 for $369...

Also, Freedom Munitions is showing a Bushmaster QRC AR for $299.

Sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com
Optics Planet
14% off scopes ($175 minimum)
BFSCP14
Free value shipping
Just picked up a Streamlight TLR-1 HL 800 lumen weapons light for 15% off at $112.64 delivered from Opticsplanet using code BFWL15.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Just picked up a Streamlight TLR-1 HL 800 lumen weapons light for 15% off at $112.64 delivered from Opticsplanet using code BFWL15.

That's cheap! I love mine.
From 4PM today, through 3PM tomorrow, Dunham's has stainless Kimber Micro 9 9MM pistols for $499.

SMFH
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

$106 @ Amazon

Everybody know the best underwear comes from K-Mart.

Can't beat Fruit of the Loom . . .
Browning is giving $100 rebate on their BL22's today. Not sure if it carries over to other guns.

I'm gonna grab a micro for my youngest.

Clark
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

Sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/124801
Steyr arms has some great deals on Swarovski Optics. Swaro EL 8x32s $1650 from $2220. Some scopes as well.

http://steyrarms.com/accessories/optics.html
Optics Planet has the Vortex Diamondback 10x42 Binos on sale for $120. Vortex Bino Deal
Here is a link to Reeds,
Browning X-Bolts in 16 calipers including 6.5 Creed, 26 & 28 Nolser.
$499 - 100 rebate= $399 for a X-Bolt and free shipping.
Reeds Browning Sale
Cerakote 20% off everything with code: ALL20BF

GBHOLIDAY get 25% at Georgia Boots and free shipping

Shooters Pro Shop 20% off sitewide

Get Some

Don't forget to use code ship49 at SWFA for free shipping.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...edom-rifle-with-rear-mbus-516446600.html

Looks like a half-way decent entry-level AR.

If these gun manufacturers REALLY want to move guns, send the rebate to the dealer, and let the dealer discount it at purchase. I'm still waiting on a rebate from Taurus for a model 85 after 4 weeks. They will sell a LOT more guns and sell them quicker.

Sportsmans Warehouse has a Ruger SR9e for $249.99, Taurus PT111 Gen 2 for $199.99, Marlin Model 336 30-30 laminated stock with rebate $299.99. I won't buy one. If I could go to the store and get it for $299.99 I couldn't refuse the good deal. Leupold VX-1 3-9X40 Rifle Scope $149.99. Buck 110 (Made in USA) on sale $34.99. Nikon 3-9X40mm BDC Riflescope $99.95.
Originally Posted by deflave
Browning is giving $100 rebate on their BL22's today. Not sure if it carries over to other guns.

I'm gonna grab a micro for my youngest.

Clark

CDNN
DeWalt Max 20V Compact Drill Driver Kit, Brushless, 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries - $99.99, Reg. $149

$15 off if you spend a penny more.

http://www.truevalue.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=75724
Cabelas has Remington Gun Club shotshells for $49.99 a flat with free shipping.
Gun Clubs
Originally Posted by Fubarski
DeWalt Max 20V Compact Drill Driver Kit, Brushless, 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries - $99.99, Reg. $149

$15 off if you spend a penny more.

http://www.truevalue.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=75724

Thanks for that tip. I have to drive by the True Value on my way to Cabelas to get a couple flats of shells.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Academy has a bucket of Remington 9mm (350 rds) for $69.99 + free shipping + $30 mail-in rebate. https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/re...-ammunition-bucket#repChildCatid=3376324

Well heck. I just got back from Runnings with that same bucket. Paid $30 more but got a $20.00 gift card with it. I just ordered this one from Academy as well. After rebate, $40 bucks for 350 rounds is a pretty sweet deal!
picked up some muck boots at cabelas for a fair price plus free shipping
Dunhams Sports, Remington Gun Clubs, $49.99, 1 1/8 oz #8, @ 1145 fps. Picked up 6 flats.
Cabelas has Hornady bullets, 20% off any in stock. I got 117 gr. .257. They didn't have any 6 or .35 I wanted and didn't even see any pistol bullets (?). The Nikon $99 scope had a whole pile left. Wish I wasn't on a fixed income, I have a place for 4 of those. Wish they would offer deals on 2-7 or 1.5-5.

It is a fight and foot race to drive to Cabelas from where I live, I may never venture in again.
Platinum FART $129 at Cablela's plus free shipping.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/PLATINUM-SERIES-ROTARY-TUMBLER-L/1811194.uts?slotId=12
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Well heck. I just got back from Runnings with that same bucket. Paid $30 more but got a $20.00 gift card with it. I just ordered this one from Academy as well. After rebate, $40 bucks for 350 rounds is a pretty sweet deal!

Here I am 2 hours later, add 2 buckets to my cart.........

out of stock.

Madness.

edit,,,, now my order went through......
LGS has 10% off their price of new rifles today, makes a Ruger Predator in 6.5 Creedmoor $400 (from $439.99)

Sycamore

I picked up the Browning Buckmark Camper kit, which includes the pistol with fiber optic sight, soft case and 3 magazines. It was marked at $419, on the box, but was selling for $219. Add on the rebate and I will get it for $119. Pretty great deal that I couldnt pass up. The down side is that my wife wrapped it up for christmas for me... so I dont get it for another month.
Originally Posted by Oakster

I picked up the Browning Buckmark Camper kit, which includes the pistol with fiber optic sight, soft case and 3 magazines. It was marked at $419, on the box, but was selling for $219. Add on the rebate and I will get it for $119. Pretty great deal that I couldnt pass up. The down side is that my wife wrapped it up for christmas for me... so I dont get it for another month.

Where did you find this deal??
not gun related but newegg.com has 32" Avera LED TVs for $99 with free shipping until Saturday.
Hornady 17 gr HMR for $7.99 at Bi-mart today and tomorrow. I picked up a brick.

Bi-mart serves Or, Wa, and western Id.

Oh and also Delo 400 15-40 motor oil for eight buck/gal. I grabbed a couple cases for the tractors next spring.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
LGS has 10% off their price of new rifles today, makes a Ruger Predator in 6.5 Creedmoor $400 (from $439.99)

Sycamore

You need to buy one! grin
CDNN had the best sale that I saw online on Brownings.

And they also have a Ruger American in .308 in the Wolf Cammo version for only $329.
Midway has free shipping on orders over $99.
Code: FREESHIP99BF17
Cabela's has Ruger 10-22s for $170.
Originally Posted by Oakster

Where did you find this deal??

I found it at a local Wyoming gun shop chain, Rocky Mountain Discount Sports. They had the standard Buckmark pistols for $149 after the $100 rebate. The also had one there at $219 and I asked about it, turned out it was the camper kit with 3 magazines and the soft case. It was the only one in their case that way. Too good to pass up. I also was planning to buy a laminate and big loop .30-30 in the Marlin 336 for $299 at Sportsmans Warehouse, but there was confusion at the counter and the employees said that the sku# was for the plain, standard loop model. The laminate and big loop model was still $539 with a $75 rebate. I was listening to other disappointed customers complaining about the "bait and switch" so I did not make it to the counter to find out for myself.
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Here I am 2 hours later, add 2 buckets to my cart.........

out of stock.

Madness.

edit,,,, now my order went through......

Is your order confirmed or does it just say submitted? I ordered 3 buckets about 7 hours ago and it still just says submitted.

Sycamore

If that LGS was here and they had left handed versions, one would have gone straight in the back of my truck.
I found that by not shopping I saved a [bleep] of money.
Originally Posted by tzone

You're thinking of it wrong. A young go-getter was interviewed by a local news station while waiting in line at Best Buy. He said if he had to wait 10 hours, but saved $400, it was the same as getting paid $40/hr.

Couldn't find anything I absolutely needed.....yet.

Couldn't find anything I absolutely needed.....yet.

What is this 'absolutely' you speak of?
$30 off Magellan boot foot waders at Academy yesterday and today only.
https://www.opticsplanet.com/u-spce...7&pdata=4762352f647a42772f48626d6879

Sycamore

I held it! too many great rifles all in the same niche.

Sycamore
I am headed to Havre today to see if the Eskimo popup Ice shack is on sale.

Maybe also to see if anyone has a 6mm Creedmoor for sale? Do they make that yet?

Daughter will be learning to hunt next year.

$106 @ Amazon

So I'm out the price of a Big Mac. smile
Beer on sale. Spec’s

$106 @ Amazon

Not if you don't have Prime! grin

Looks like a great light.

So - I ordered a couple things from OpticsPlanet and totally forgot to put in the discount code!
Bi-Mart has Hornady .17hmr ammo for $7.97 per 50 round box, which is about the cheapest I've ever seen it.

$106 @ Amazon

Not if you don't have Prime! grin

Looks like a great light.

So - I ordered a couple things from OpticsPlanet and totally forgot to put in the discount code!

I don't think that'll be a big deal. I would just call and ask them to add it. I've had good experiences with them, except for only 1 time. And that was just some biotch that was a total ass.
Worked a double, but usually I'm in the woods all day on black Friday. Do my best to avoid stores and crowds.

-Jake
Youngest son wanted one of the Savage 12 FV in 6.5 creed for Christmas, Flyer said on sale for $369, but rang up at $319 (comes with a $100 Visa gift card), used my Cabela's Visa got me another $25 off. So basically a sub $200 rifle. They didn't have it in 6.5 in Hazelwood, so we went with 204 Ruger. Went to Midway today to pick up a set of Talleys on sale for $38 and five boxes of Hornady 40gr on sale for $15/box and change. First group at 100 yards after getting it on paper printed a 3 shot group of 0.416". What is not to like.
Been waiting on a good deal on a Leupold VX-1 or VX-2 2 X 7 scope. I missed the first sale at Cabelas cry
Going to give one of these Victory Company 10/22 stocks a go. They have a Black Friday bundle on the stock, cheek riser, and picatinny tripod mount.

http://shop.victorcompanyusa.com/

Also, my son picked up a Bergarra, so I ordered a Seekins scope base and rings, and a Harris bipod from SWFA for him. A bit different order from SWFA, but things you rarely see on sale. Oh, I bought a 20x SS to use for load development too.
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
Youngest son wanted one of the Savage 12 FV in 6.5 creed for Christmas, Flyer said on sale for $369, but rang up at $319 (comes with a $100 Visa gift card), used my Cabela's Visa got me another $25 off. So basically a sub $200 rifle. They didn't have it in 6.5 in Hazelwood, so we went with 204 Ruger. Went to Midway today to pick up a set of Talleys on sale for $38 and five boxes of Hornady 40gr on sale for $15/box and change. First group at 100 yards after getting it on paper printed a 3 shot group of 0.416". What is not to like.

I ended up with that rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor. Haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet, another couple of weeks before I get the rifle setup and some free time. Hoping for similar results.
While REI can generally KMA I have been a fan of some of their tents for decades. This Half Dome 2 Plus is pretty damned snazzy, two door, two vestibule tent for $130, a mere $30 more than a Camp Hut 2, my favorite goes up in a minute roadside shelter...

https://www.rei.com/product/878520/..._CyberWeekII&rrid=2648327&ev11=1

Thanks for the tip!

I snagged an Ameriglo Tritium front sight for my new S&W M&P 2.0 compact (9mm). I already have tritium sights on my Sig P220, but had been shopping around for a deal on my new EDC.
© 24hourcampfire