Home
Posted By: Seafire Street Corner in Berkeley - 11/22/17
Heard an interview Lars Larson had with a conservative who does videos for a living...

So he had the idea of spending 4 hours on a Street Corner in Berkeley, with a display of a Flag
and a few supporting signs...the first 4 hours was with an American Flag, and signs displaying
patriotic slogans and supporting Donald Trump...

he said for 4 hours, he had many people come up and were everything from throwing slanderous
words at him, to many getting down right belligerent and threatening him.....

to the ones threatening him, he let them know he was doing a documentary showing how people
react to Conservative and Trump supporters.... but he was a liberal and doing it for distribution
showing how dumb conservatives are....

that made people back off and wish him luck on the project...

Several days later, he changes his dress to look more the part... but is on another corner for 4 hours.
This time he has an ISIS flag, pro Radical Islam Signs, and a bullhorn where he was demanding Sharia
Law, Islam will rule the world, The USA is evil, and in the near future Americans will see the ISIS flag
flying over the White House...

For 4 hours, this time, pretty much what he got continually was support by passer-bys....
no anger, belligerency or threats...just compliments and support almost continually for
the 4 hours...

Lars Larson asked him, " do you mean to tell me that you got NO negative feed back at all?"

The guy said, " well not completely... in the four hours I had ONE guy who came by and told me F*^K You..."
but other than that, it was all support for Islam and ISIS...

If a North Korean bomb or missile does hit the West Coast.. I sure hope it hits the UCal Campus
in Berkeley....sounds like they are pretty expendable...in the scope of things...
Posted By: 340boy Re: Street Corner in Berkeley - 11/22/17
I have heard some crazy stuff about Berkeley but this takes the cake. Truly pathetic. Why can't these types realize that the flag honors those that died to protect THEIR rights to free speech? Are they so out of touch with reality as to suppose that ISIS would allow them the same rights?
That story brings a tear to my eye, on Thanksgiving eve .
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Street Corner in Berkeley - 11/22/17
The thoroughly used statement that liberalism is a mental disorder - is 100% true .
Posted By: hanco Re: Street Corner in Berkeley - 11/22/17
There are stupid
I don't doubt it, but I still find that totally incredulous! That is treason and a crime punishable by death. You would think they would have at least taught them that and they wouldn't be dumb enough to do it openly. But then again nobody really cares about anything quite frankly, I fear for my children.
Originally Posted by 340boy
I have heard some crazy stuff about Berkeley but this takes the cake. Truly pathetic. Why can't these types realize that the flag honors those that died to protect THEIR rights to free speech? Are they so out of touch with reality as to suppose that ISIS would allow them the same rights?

They haven't a clue. They're so full of hate for Trump, they can't see past their noses. Pathetic and pitiful.
Berkeley is and always has been representative of Berkeley and Berkeley alone. It’s the Alcatraz of crazy extremism, the worst of the worst.
Nothing but filth.
© 24hourcampfire