Home
... what Colin Kaepernick did for the NFL.

Fug 'em.

That is all.
This is all pretty amazing.
They need to tear her ticket to the party up...
pretty girl to have such crap for brains.
mudshark.
Any amount of beauty a liberal has is totally lost on me.

Repulsive.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Any amount of beauty a liberal has is totally lost on me.

Repulsive.
boy, ain't that the truth !
This silly self important girl should be told nobody is interested in what she does, other then win gold medal. Period
Dumass
Her remarks might have meant something if she hadn’t been with Tiger Woods after he got caught with hookers and girlfriends stashed all over the country.
I wish athletes would realize they arent as important as they think they are.....

STFU and do your job or go to the house
They are only important if you make them important. Nothing is stopping ya'll from ignoring them. But they always get attention on forums like this from people complaining about giving them too much attention. where is the eye roll?
There are reasons for the dumb athlete stereotype.

1, It runs true.

2. If they have a brain, no one cares.
They aren't famous for thinking, just sports.
Maybe she could just skip the Olympics altogether.
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
mudshark.

^^^^

Yep, messed up from the word go. Send her to Africa to be among her beloved.

Why, cause she said she wants to represent the USA not Trump? Isn't that what our olympic teams are about, representing the country, not a person?

Of all the things going on, this is a non-issue, said by a person on the tail end of her career, trying to remain relevant.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
They are only important if you make them important. Nothing is stopping ya'll from ignoring them. But they always get attention on forums like this from people complaining about giving them too much attention. where is the eye roll?

BS. When you buy a car, beer, razor or anything that advertises on sports programs you are paying them.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

BS. When you buy a car, beer, razor or anything that advertises on sports programs you are paying them.

I'm pretty sure I haven't bought anything she advertises. I'm damn sure I haven't bought anything BECAUSE she advertises it. But I'll damn sure cheer for her when she skis woman's downhill for wearing USA colors and flag.

Jaguartx, you can join rockinbbar and cheer for the French like the anti American you are.
Who listens to Lindsay Vonn?

Oh yeah, "the campfire."
Tiger Wood liked her. That's not a compliment.
The solution is simple: Trump can invite all the Olympians except her.
Originally Posted by BarryC

If the US were smart they would pull out of the olympics as well.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by BarryC

If the US were smart they would pull out of the olympics as well.

Thinking this IS a possibility....
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Naw the sad thing... Good looking MN Norwegian Blonde...

Shacks up with Tiger Woods... which I don't see what any woman would see in him...

Then votes like a good DFL DemocRAT...

Somewhere these types of people have had a brain turned to mush...

They brag about being stupid...

Maybe she can represent North Korea...have a fling with Fat Boy over there...
Why? Because it's being held in South Korea and you're afraid Gerbil Boy will attack? Not a chance.

It would be one thing for the NORKs to attack South Korea and/or the US. The half of the world that hates us would applaud. But if the turd with bad hair attacks the Olympics, he'd garner the wrath of every country with athletes there. And even LilKim isn't stupid enough to do that.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Why, cause she said she wants to represent the USA not Trump? Isn't that what our olympic teams are about, representing the country, not a person?

That liberal bitch is the one that made it about Trump.

I don't remember Trump saying anything about Olympians representing HIM.

You liberals live in an alternate universe.

mudshark.

Yep......100% certified mudshark. Skank, if you ask me.
Washed up has been skier.... bored out ho...... https://youtu.be/qe_-q8gvVSA
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Of all the things going on, this is a non-issue, said by a person on the tail end of her career, trying to remain relevant.

It may be a non issue to YOU, but many others realize that what she is doing is racist....yep.....racist....UNPATRIOTIC and disrespectful to the hundreds of thousands of people who have bled and died for the country that allows her the right to speak her mind.....but not standing in honoring those sacrifices, is a step too far....ESPECIALLY if she wants to "REPRESENT" the United States!!!!
....there is NO "systemic" racism going on in this country....PERIOD!!! There may be isolated incidents of police using deadly force when it is neither justified or required but THAT happens with ALL races of people....Imagine what would have happened if Waco and the Branch Davidian members had been Negroid......
Amazing how being able to slide on a couple of sticks can make ya feel so important. I'd love to see her lose all her endorsements.

The irony is that what she said, is exactly right.

It just doesn't mean what she thinks it means.
I must have missed it, does this mean she's going to kneel ?
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Only for black cock.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Only for black cock.

LOL smile
She’s nothing but left over. Not decent man will have anything to do with her now. She’s trying to get attention.
I hope he does just that. Let her find another animal to climb on top of, and hopefully this one will make a PEZ dispenser of her like so many of them do.
Originally Posted by Seafire
" ... Shacks up with Tiger Woods... which I don't see what any woman would see in him..." .

Maybe Vonn, being an athlete, just wanted Tiger Woods to teach her how to play golf. Maybe she was planning ahead, thinking that after her career as a skier was over, she could take up women's professional golf.

Fore!!!!! grin

L.W.
She's really not that attractive. She's got a giant head and no tits.
Originally Posted by victoro
She's really not that attractive. She's a giant head and no tits.

Really, what does it matter? She CAN ski like no other can or ever has. I'm glad to see her representing the USA.

Really, what does it matter? She CAN ski like no other can or ever has. I'm glad to see her representing the USA.

My comment was in response to this" "pretty girl to have such crap for brains." Not to you moron.

I predicted this almost 2 months ago...

See my post

Hmmm three time Olympian... one gold medal despite being in multiple events at each Olympiad. Wrong again you stupid beaner. Go back to your own country.

Reckon she's done that a lot already.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Hmmm three time Olympian... one gold medal despite being in multiple events at each Olympiad. Wrong again you stupid beaner. Go back to your own country.

Fish-
One can hate her for saying silly things, but certainly not able to diminish her skiing accomplishments.

From Wikipedia:
Lindsey Caroline Vonn (/ˈvɔːn/) (née Kildow[needs IPA]; born October 18, 1984)[1] is an American World Cup alpine ski racer on the US Ski Team. She has won four World Cup overall championships—one of only two female skiers to do so, along with Annemarie Moser-Pröll—with three consecutive titles in 2008, 2009, and 2010,[2] plus another in 2012.[3] Vonn won the gold medal in downhill at the 2010 Winter Olympics, the first ever in the event for an American woman.[4] She has also won a record eight World Cup season titles in the downhill discipline (2008–2013, 2015, 2016), five titles in super-G (2009–2012, 2015), and three consecutive titles in the combined (2010–2012). In 2016, she won her 20th World Cup crystal globe title – an all-time record among men or women, passing Ingemar Stenmark of Sweden, who won 19 globes from 1975 to 1984.

Vonn is one of six women[5] to have won World Cup races in all five disciplines of alpine skiing – downhill, super-G, giant slalom, slalom, and super combined – and has won 77 World Cup races in her career through February 6, 2016. Her 77 World Cup victories are an all-time women's record, passing Annemarie Moser-Pröll of Austria who had held the record since the 1970s, and only Ingemar Stenmark of Sweden with 86 World Cup victories has more. With her Olympic gold and bronze medals, two World Championship gold medals in 2009 (plus three silver medals in 2007 and 2011), and four overall World Cup titles, Vonn has become the most successful American ski racer in history.
Just because she skis well doesn't make her fit to represent our country.

But then again, the Olympics have turned into a political freakshow before she came along.

Dunno, Barry. I was thinking that's exactly what she was there for - represent the country as a ski athlete. wink

Of course like most in sports and entertainment, they should do their job and STFU otherwise.

I'm in my own country, the USA. And she has more world records and won more races than any other women's downhiller ever. It's not even close.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Fish-
One can hate her for saying silly things, but certainly not able to diminish her skiing accomplishments.

From Wikipedia:
Lindsey Caroline Vonn (/ˈvɔːn/) (née Kildow[needs IPA]; born October 18, 1984)[1] is an American World Cup alpine ski racer on the US Ski Team. She has won four World Cup overall championships—one of only two female skiers to do so, along with Annemarie Moser-Pröll—with three consecutive titles in 2008, 2009, and 2010,[2] plus another in 2012.[3] Vonn won the gold medal in downhill at the 2010 Winter Olympics, the first ever in the event for an American woman.[4] She has also won a record eight World Cup season titles in the downhill discipline (2008–2013, 2015, 2016), five titles in super-G (2009–2012, 2015), and three consecutive titles in the combined (2010–2012). In 2016, she won her 20th World Cup crystal globe title – an all-time record among men or women, passing Ingemar Stenmark of Sweden, who won 19 globes from 1975 to 1984.

Vonn is one of six women[5] to have won World Cup races in all five disciplines of alpine skiing – downhill, super-G, giant slalom, slalom, and super combined – and has won 77 World Cup races in her career through February 6, 2016. Her 77 World Cup victories are an all-time women's record, passing Annemarie Moser-Pröll of Austria who had held the record since the 1970s, and only Ingemar Stenmark of Sweden with 86 World Cup victories has more. With her Olympic gold and bronze medals, two World Championship gold medals in 2009 (plus three silver medals in 2007 and 2011), and four overall World Cup titles, Vonn has become the most successful American ski racer in history.

She has issues competing in the Olympics.

She has a big mouth. She's a Clinton-voting nasty woman. She hates the president and is making it her business to publicly trash the head politician of the country she represents.

I'd put good money on her kneeling too... if she can manage a third Olympic medal in her 4th showing so she can do it during the anthem. She'll likely do it during the opening ceremony since she's not really a shoe-in for a medal.

Frankly I hope she represents the country by doing a face plant instead.

Fugg her and the skis she rode in on.

Shut your mouth and ski, snowflake.
I'm in my own country, the USA. And she has more world records and won more races than any other women's downhiller ever. It's not even close.

If you're an American then I have a 13" cock.
Rooting for this bytch is like hoping the dumpster fire at the liposuction clinic won't stink.
Haters gotta hate. But you sure do give her a lot of attention for someone you think doesn't deserve any.
I might engage the enemy

I predicted this almost 2 months ago...

See my post

Yep I remember, good call....I can't believe any American is bragging about such actions, now I have to root against her.

I'm sure all of the black athletes in the Winter Olympics will appreciate her support, maybe she can win Person of the Year on Time next year for all her "courage".
Showed how bright she was hitching her wagon to Tiger Hasbeen Woods' star. Can't wait for the "take a knee" antics at the Olympics.
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Reckon she's done that a lot already.

On the TIGER........................................ grin

Yep. Just another liberal mudshark!
Yep, fugg her. I hope she's crashes and knocks two teeth out, then she can kneel in front of her dentist and axk him to molest her so she can garner even more attention.
Fugg vonn.

Even though she’s a canuk. Go team homan. She’s a dandy.

Even Santa stops at 3 Hoes.........
I saw a headline somewhere today about efforts to boycott all of her sponsors.... I hope that movement is very successful
Just another mud shark.....who cares?

[Linked Image]
She's just another vacuous-headed ski bum.

WGAF ???
I just get tired, and could care less, about athletes/celebrities/movie stars views concerning world affairs. They are no more informed (and often less) than I am.
I'm on "celebrity" overload - and couldn't give a rat's azz what any of the "stars" think about anything!
They can collectively KMHWA - then GTH as a bunch!

BS!

She is all about her profiting from her talent. She's getting too far over her tips now, and she's ready for a fall.
Other than for turning on the hockey games, I think I'll join the Russians and sit this one out.
Fish-

Her capabilities or accomplishments are not in question here. Though she is quite skilled at whoring.
I saw her on a Bear Grillthis show a while back. I don't know if she has any education or skills other than skiing but she is dumb as a rock. After her skiing career is over her only hope is to find a rich husband who doesn't care about her past relationships.
Fish-

Her capabilities or accomplishments are not in question here. Though she is quite skilled at whoring.

If by "whoring" you mean sucking black cock...yea.
The questions she was asked led her into this crap and she fell for it like a champ. Apparently she isn't too much different from most of the athletes currently enjoying their fifteen minutes of fame. Her star has shined and from here on it's a downhill slide. I don't care much for athletes that pontificate their political beliefs. That's not what they're there for. She could have done much better by just avoiding the question gracefully instead of taking a shot at our president.

I prefer that athletes humble themselves at least enough to not defame the tradition but sadly we are getting away from that. Truth is I personally don't follow much of anything in the Olympics except the shooting sports. I think Kim Rhode exemplifies the best qualities of our athletes that represent our country. I am sure there are others but like I said I don't follow many other disciplines.
Read today that she hurt her back.

Wonder was it done when getting up from the kneeling position? grin
Fish-

Careful reading will show that the context within which I posted that, that is exactly the question being implied.

The post to which I replied plus my reply, had nothing to do with her politics, activism, and lack of class which is the bulk of the thread.

Sorry to distract.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

mudshark.

Originally Posted by JamesJr

mudshark.

Insert Jaws theme song here. Lol. She’ll probably end up a single mother like most white ho’s who go black.
Won't be watching the Olympics if that mudshark is slinging her political BS.
She will crash in the games and then shack up with Kaepernick.
Originally Posted by hookeye
She will crash in the games and then shack up with Kaepernick.

😃😃🤢🤢
Looks like she crashed already. Hope Trump wishes her a very public "get well" and best wishes at the Olympics. ;-{>8
She's a wigger...wants to be black.
Dated (F'ed Tiger Woods) new boyfriend is black.
Liberal POS.

I got no time for this bitch.
Don't follow her, so have no idea what stimulated this. She is too old, large, and broken up to win at world levels anymore. That sport is for young, healthy, kids with no fear of death. One must always be going slightly above their abilities to win in that arena.
© 24hourcampfire