Home
Posted By: RAS Quietly, Trump is smashing ISIS - 12/27/17
You won’t hear this on CNN, ABC, NBC or the other Trump hating groups.

It is history, and we all should be proud of our military.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nce-trump-took-office-officials-say.html
Trump is smashing ISIS, but not so sure how quiet he has been about it.
Trump has also killed 50-60% more civilians in the process as well, compared to Obama.

Well, he did promise he would kill entire families.
....and Obama killed Bin Laden with a judo chop yeah yeah yeah.

All BS aside I don't get some numbers here. 30k air strikes to reduce ISIS from 45,000 to 1,000 - yet 70,000 extremists killed???? Huh?

Looking at the first bit does it take an airstrike to kill 1.5 Isis or???? Damn pricey way to fight a war.
Originally Posted by Northman
Trump has also killed 50-60% more civilians in the process as well, compared to Obama.

That would be on ISIS for hiding in and among them.
Originally Posted by mathman

The whole war is on ISIS.
They started it.

Unbelievable that anyone could be so obtuse.
In that situation, I think collateral damage is unavoidable.

Those animals love to seek out "soft" targets, mass killing unarmed civilains.

What they dish out, they now recieve. I don't have a problem with doing whatever it takes.

DF

Good. That’s 50-60% fewer future ISIS terrorists and 50-60% less future democrat voters.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Unbelievable that anyone could be so obtuse.

Just trolling...

There are no civilians on the muslim side of this conflict. For them it is a family affair , from toddlers to the elderly , any of them are subject to strapping on a bomb. They do not wear uniforms.

4th generation war.

Mike
Trump? Quiet about anything? His Magic Twitter machine must be broken.
Trump has also killed 50-60% more civilians in the process as well, compared to Obama...

Typical liberal, ignoring the fact that, with so many times more enemy killed, a 50% increase in civilian casualties means he has done many times better than Obama.
Originally Posted by pal
Trump has also killed 50-60% more civilians in the process as well, compared to Obama...

Typical liberal, ignoring the fact that, with so many times more enemy killed, a 50% increase in civilian casualties means he has done many times better than Obama.

Wonder how many other Muslims would have been killed by ISIS if they continued to run rampant? They kill more Muslims than we do.
Where does it say he killed 50-60% more civilians? The AirForce general was quoted as saying he killed fewer civilians.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by pal

Wonder how many other Muslims would have been killed by ISIS if they continued to run rampant? They kill more Muslims than we do.

i know that ISIS is likely most everybody's enemy. but, on the other hand, if we'd let them run free they'd be overturning the assad regime, and probably rolling through the borderlines of iran. hezbollah would be looking for safer abodes.

but, i don't support isis, just sayin' they had their perspective, and we interfered.

See my post “Obama lied ....”

Actually fewer civilian deaths. But that doesn’t fit the left’s agenda.
Originally Posted by kenjs1

All BS aside I don't get some numbers here. 30k air strikes to reduce ISIS from 45,000 to 1,000 - yet 70,000 extremists killed???? Huh?

45,000 was the peak number, not the total.
the outcome of all of this civilization making is that at present Iran with thanks to Russia and Syria are opening up a direct path to Israel. the hezbollah are rejoicing.

but, maybe ISIS did have to be dealt with first, and then later we can turn our attention to assad, putin, and the muslims of a different faith in iran.

i would have approached it differently, but then i wasn't ever king for a day.

I don't care if we wipe out an entire religion.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
....and Obama killed Bin Laden with a judo chop yeah yeah yeah.

While wearing a tuxedo...........
Northman
GFY you piece of shiit
Originally Posted by byd
Northman
GFY you piece of shiit

Well said.
Poor Walt.

What proof of this do you have, liar?

You worthless, anti American POS...
Originally Posted by mathman

That and them harboring ISIS.
It's because of all that great ground work laid by the Obama team that Trump gets to take all the credit for.
Kill them all, they all hate us!!
From the title, I thought maybe Trump was getting some Egyptian Goddess putang on the down low.
Originally Posted by djs
Trump? Quiet about anything? His Magic Twitter machine must be broken.

Tell the truth: you were under the desk with Monica weren't you? Did you get stains on your dress too?
http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com...es-in-9-months-than-obama-did-in-8-years
Originally Posted by Peddler
It's because of all that great ground work laid by the Obama team that Trump gets to take all the credit for.

You mean like ALLOWING ISIS to gobble up most of Irag and nearly all of Syria during his presidency?

Yeah that was some fine work that your hero Obango did..

Go phuuck yourself ,your dumb liberal stooge..

Great "reliable" source.

There would be no ISIS if Obongo had not allowed it to take hold in Iraq under his presidency. He is as big a coward as you are Walt.

Once again- FOAD.
Originally Posted by Peddler

Since you homos hate our country so, why do you stay here?
Originally Posted by hanco
Kill them all, they all hate us!!

Yep!

My favorite quote from Trump while he was campaigning was "I'll bomb the schitt out of them". And he has ! MAGA!
Islam is not just a religion. It is a political system that degrades women and girls, and encurages pedophilia and sex with animals. It is stuck in the third century and is not compatible with a free society. If the entire religion was wiped out the world would be a better place. They have been a problem for centuries, even for Thomas Jefferson.
President Trump has been in office for just 9 months, and he has already surpassed Obama’s murderous record with estimated numbers as high as 4,500 civilian deaths.

translation: We got no fuggin idea how many.

Well, it's a good start.
[Linked Image]
That’s great, BD!
Whatever it takes to win" Ed k

Which is it dumbass?
After thinking about it, I think poison gas would be more efficient. It can keep working long after the bomb carrying it explodes saving money on mop-up.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image]

Love it!!!
© 24hourcampfire