Home
Where has the time gone.? Where has the Campfire gone. I joined 12/28/2000, I became the hundredth member. It was a fine group of people then. It still is for the most part. Maybe I will stick around a little longer.
Hard to believe it's been that long..............
12 years earlier this month. Times certainly flies
No chit Scott. I am 56 today and with my three sons (19 - 28) here for Christmas I looked and listened to them remembering vividly recalling myself at their age.
You got me beat by 437 places.

P
Howdy Scott!
Member 164, 1-27-01 memtb
Glad your here Scott.
It wouldn't be the same without you Scott. I always injoyed your farm photos and stories.
Originally Posted by RS308MX
It wouldn't be the same without you Scott. I always injoyed your farm photos and stories.

^^^This^^^
Originally Posted by Scott F
Where has the time gone.? Where has the Campfire gone. I joined 12/28/2000, I became the hundredth member. It was a fine group of people then. It still is for the most part. Maybe I will stick around a little longer.

Thinkin bout putting in another 17 and 1 are ya? wink

NYH1.
Well, lookie who the cat dragged in........Hows it been going bud?

You sound well, how is your boy?
Good to hear from you, Scott!
Well, one of the silent majority speaks. grin
Scott,
I was up at the RB auction in Chehalis last week and it occurred to me that you hadn't been on here in a while. Hope all is well with you. Still up in Oregon?
Best regards,
Steve
Scott,
Hope all is well with you. Good to see you here again. smile
I hope you stick around. Would like to see you posting more.
Thanks guys. Things are well here. My oldest has beat the cancer but will never be 100% again. His boss has been great and has taken him out of his truck and is teaching him how to dispatch. Other than that everything is the same.

7 years for me in February. A lot of good folks from here have left tis world in this time. Lots of great stories told here. I'll throw another log on the fire and hand around a while longer, I guess.
Didn't even know we had a member # (looked it up, mine is #347). The 24 Hour Campfire has provided a lot of info, laughs, and grimaces in the last 17 years for sure. Congrats Scott on your longevity. BB

It's nice to see you posting again Scott....
Not sure how long been here and posting occasionally and reading. I have thought in the past how much more I could have done and how much more I might have accomplished if I didn't spend time reading the campfire. Nah, I'm good! smile
#27,652 here, 8yrs.
Glad to hear your son is better,
Welcome back,Scott! smile
Thanks guys. Things are well here. My oldest has beat the cancer but will never be 100% again. His boss has been great and has taken him out of his truck and is teaching him how to dispatch. Other than that everything is the same.

Glad to hear Scott, I'm glad things are going good for him.

How's that gal you tricked into marrying you doing?

Other than that everything is the same.

Sometimes "The Same" ain't a bad thing.........
17 years!

Wow. I just had to look at my profile to see. 10 years and a week.
Good lord. I’ll echo what Odessa said...lots of laughs, cringes, some good friends, some real losers, and even a bit of useful info found over the years!
Originally Posted by gophergunner
7 years for me in February.

Speaking of time slipping away, don'tcha mean 12?
© 24hourcampfire