Home
Now we know where the rest of the evidence is... whistle

Firefighters responded to a fire at Bill and Hillary Clinton’s house in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday afternoon.

According to Lohud.com, which is part of the USA Today Network, police in New Castle, New York, have confirmed that there was a fire at the Clintons’ home in Chappaqua, but declined to give any further details. The outlet also said that, according to scanner reports, the fire was in a bedroom and has since been extinguished.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Now we know where the rest of the evidence is... whistle

Firefighters responded to a fire at Bill and Hillary Clinton’s house in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday afternoon.

According to Lohud.com, which is part of the USA Today Network, police in New Castle, New York, have confirmed that there was a fire at the Clintons’ home in Chappaqua, but declined to give any further details. The outlet also said that, according to scanner reports, the fire was in a bedroom and has since been extinguished.

[Linked Image]

NYH1.
Hillary is out of town and Bill has another smokin' hot mistress over.
Bill probably started it with friction.
That's what happens when you try to burn too many documents at once in the fireplace.
Originally Posted by MichiganScott

Smokin hot would be the first; if I had that money and power I really think my taste would run a bit prettier than the ones I remember
Liar, Liar, House on Fire! wink
Originally Posted by kennyd
Originally Posted by MichiganScott

Smokin hot would be the first; if I had that money and power I really think my taste would run a bit prettier than the ones I remember

Gennifer Flowers was top notch. The others, not so much.
Must be burning her computer server and blackberries.
© 24hourcampfire