Home
http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=676878
Good stuff. Going to have to remember the crossfit, bitcoin, creedmoor line.
that's really funny, thanks for passing it on.
Ifn you gets a Creed, do you stil, need nooky?
Aw, man, you're gonna get some hate mail from creed-nation. laugh laugh
LOL!
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ifn you gets a Creed, do you stil, need nooky?

Nah, ifn you get a creed, nooky don't, and probably never has, interested you....
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Fantastic!
That thread is funny as hell. By the way, I'm a sniper now. laugh
My experience with whittaker's online: search for 6.5x284...."oh here is some 6.5 creed for you to gaze upon"
Funny!
lol, That was good.
[Linked Image]
Will take my "SWEDE-MORE" anyday!
Got a good belly laugh outta couple of those last night when I couldn't sleep. And yeah, I just met my first Bitcoin "miner" last week. So, I'm gonna remember that line as well.
I get a chuckle out of the irrationality pervading both pro and con positions on the Creedmoor.
LMAO on this entire thread........ And I especially love that " SWEDE-MORE" response.
Originally Posted by kenster99
[Linked Image]
Will take my "SWEDE-MORE" anyday!

Gorgeous stock! I'd take that, too.

That's hilarious stuff!
Kind of glad I went 6.5x47 lol.
look`s like I better get a 6.5 Creedmoor NOT !!!!!!! I`ll sleep just fine with my old racehorse> 257 weatherby mag. " 100 grain bullet 3800 fps "
Tff!
Just one more cartridge - floats some boats. Some folks need support.
41 inch bullet drop at 1000. Maybe sighted in at 600 or 750, not worth looking up. Wind drift, old eyes, and shaky hands would get me anyway.
funny!!!
So, just to be clear...

Which is the consensus for being gayer? .270 or 6.5 CM?
Have a LH HVA Carl Gustav Swedish Mauser action sitting next to a LH Rem 700 SS SA action on the shelf. Won't say NEVER Creed... But, will have another 6.5x55 Swede before I have a 6.5 CM...
Way back in the 80's I decided that a 6.5x55 Swede would be the ideal deer cartridge for any kind of deer hunting I do in North America. I started a custom 6.5 rifle project along with too many other projects and finally sold the unfinished rifle, parts and even the dies and bullets/brass I'd acquired for it. I still like the 6.5's though don't own any of them. The weirdness of some folks about the Creed is hilarious but such side shows neither add nor detract from the function of the cartridge. It is fun humor if your emotions are not involved.

Originally Posted by texasbowhunter.com
A crossfitter, a Bitcoin investor, and a 6.5 Crredmoor owner walk into a bar.
I know, because he told me about all three within seconds of walking in.

TFF
Sort of leaning toward one of the 6.5-300 Weatherby's. Obviously I'm compensating for something.
That thread is TFF......... grin
Funny stuff, thanks for posting that link.

Zero it in in the morning. cry

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
That last one is hilarious!
"Stay the night bro, we'll zero it in the morning" is the best......
The guy who turned the meme into a target is still using last year’s date.
[Linked Image]
Love my original 6.5 little swede! and it is not gay!
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Have a LH HVA Carl Gustav Swedish Mauser action sitting next to a LH Rem 700 SS SA action on the shelf. Won't say NEVER Creed... But, will have another 6.5x55 Swede before I have a 6.5 CM...

^^^+1^^^
Napoleon Dynamite's brother cracked me up.

"You could say I'm a sniper now"
Kip is a bad ass!
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image]

Ha!
The 6.5 CM craze is just one of the reasons that I'm so glad I bought my Ruger Precision Rifle in 243 Win.
Originally Posted by kingston

[Linked Image]

What the actual phuuuk?
© 24hourcampfire