Home
Posted By: sevenbyseven FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
So just who is FOsteology ?

Profile:

A guy in his 60s who was a minor cog in the state of Texas’s computer world. As his IBM 360 era skills became more obsolete, his superiors realized he could be replaced with a younger foreign born person with concurrent skill who would work harder, book more hours and cost far less to employ. As with so many, FO, was eased into an early “retirement”. Faced with settling into a life of complete irrelevance (as his far-better half was a successful restauranter) Happily he discover in the internet and on it an obscure sporting website started by a hispanic on the communist left coast. He joined up and in a few years became the self appointed dictator of the site, deciding what the “real” rules were (his) that cannot be found in the site’s list of rules. Along the way he attracted a group of like minded control freak sychophants who “lemming like” followed his lead in attacks on anyone he/they decided represented a threat to their dominance of the site.
The hairy ape man of 2004 has now slid into a sad aged silverback whose once might pecs have slid down to cover his baby Browning. As he hides behind his keyboard in nowhere Texas too scared to ever identify himself, post any pics of his (?) accomplishments, occassionaly trying to sell some overpriced item and exerting a “who lives, who dies” control of the site, he has become a poster child for why the internet has become the home of unpleasant “little people” ----- nobodies yesterday, nobodies today.

Why is he a hater ?

Like most haters, he hates all those who are and whom have accomplished what they never have/could. The most obvious group today are the radical left wing Democrats whose goal is to build a world wide “Animal Farm” where “all animals are equal” -- just some more equal. On this site it is manifested in the need to control what others do in all aspects. FO’s problem began almost 10 years ago when a member dared to post items for sale that did not meet his criteria. Unable to cow that member into obedience, he began a program to destroy that member. Along the way other like minded folks jumped into his canoe. The level of hatred escallated to threats of physical violence, stealing government records and so on. All of this was smoke and mirrors as, after all, a guy who can’t even afford to go to a Safari Club dinner to buy a book, is hardly going to deploy a platoon of lemmings in a far off state. One of his boys, who masquerades as a black gang banger (actually a skinny white nobody in OK) even constructed a massive narrative of his trip to visit and attack a member at his home. Sadly the fool didn’t seem to realize posting pictures of “corn as high as an elephant’s eye” did not support his story of traveling to the North West in the middle of winter.

Where has he failed ?

His endless smears have gained little traction with those members who can look beyond his ranting smears. He has been unable to produce any member who has been cheated, defrauded or purchased misrepresented goods. To the contrary, several members have dared to speak up stating that their dealing with hated member(s) have gone just fine. His frantic banning schemes meet with temporary success only because those hated try and post useful information out side the realm of buying/selling. He pretends to speak for the site owner, citing rules that do not exist. Only his lemmings are uninformed enough to support those lies.

What does the future hold ?

Now that all his and his gang’s numerous threats have been shown to be the rantings of a fat old man hiding behind a keyboard, he will continue to be a thorn in the side of the adults on the site. This is not unique to the CF. Every internet site has it’s share of keyboard warriors pounding their soon to be hacked Windows keyboards with their tiny fists. Empowered by the net they will continue to carry on in ways they would never dare FTF.
They will continue to hate with no rational reason as that is their raison d'être.
In the big picture it means nothing today or in the future. Life will go on and those who want to post here ---- will.

Finally as FO’s avatar is old and he no longer resembles the fearsome monkey man shown, a current picture of him has been uncovered. Yeah the teeth are scary until you realize the are held in with Polident.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Nebraska Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
You're pretty invested in FOstology for a guy with 10 posts......man-crush?? Or just some guy that wants to slam somebody but is too scared to do it with his regular 24HCF name......chicken-chit or troll??
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Fosteology is cool. Who the [bleep] are you?
Posted By: rem141r Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
2 guesses and the first doesn't count
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Larry Root.
Posted By: Higginez Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Looks like Larry Root...
Posted By: sevenbyseven Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Yup, I'm his dream date. Been trying to [bleep] me for 10 years and hasn't gotten close enough to smell my shorts.

(nice lookin pup you have)
Posted By: 12344mag Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Holy SCHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick Bin is hispanic? This changes everything.
Posted By: Gristle Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18

Dollars to donuts....Larry Root
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Larry Root.

Yupper!

Muffinman got found out so he's using another Sockpuppet.
Poor old ferry Larry trying to get attention from the 'Fire. Keeps coming back like herpes. Pathetic dweeb.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Do we get free tacos now?

I knew something was up with Rick!

24Horacampfuego!

No wonder he can't spell Photobucket!
Posted By: stxhunter Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
lmao, he really lives in your feeble mind.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Good question, one would think so.

Another thought, is Rick involved in the Mexican drug trade? Think MS13..........
Nice to see FO's gang of lemmings all "out" themselves.

Smart members will note these names and never mess with them.
I had a boss named Larry right after I graduated high school. He was a real [bleep] too. One of the guys used to say, "Larry, Larry, he's our leader. He's the one who sucks our peter!"
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
I hear Bricktop coming better hide
I am glad to see you brought your wit and experience to join with the other morons.

40.7 thou posts ----- you really need to get a life.

At the next CF rendezvous bring around your peter and I'll fix it for you.
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

laugh

LMAO coming ? That skinny white boy couldn't even find WY on a map.

The coming he does is with his piggy !

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by sevenbyseven
I am glad to see you brought your wit and experience to join with the other morons.

40.7 thou posts ----- you really need to get a life.

At the next CF rendezvous bring around your peter and I'll fix it for you.

You couldn't fix a red piss with a gallon of cranberry juice and five courses of antibiotics. Where's the pic of you buttfucking the sheep?
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Nice to see FO's gang of lemmings all "out" themselves.

Smart members will note these names and never mess with them.

Nice drive by Larry.

Don't you ever get tired of getting justifiably hammered for your douchebag personality?
Btw Larry, Safaridouche says Jello sends his love and says he adores the way you toss a salad.
Posted By: hatari Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18

A far better man than you.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
You know, a lot of guys could make good use of the ignore feature, both ways, and be happier for it.

Larry just PM'ed me to show how I didn't "queer" up one of his transactions. Oh muffinman, you're great entertainment.

He sure does turn to the homo-erotic fantasies a lot.........
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Originally Posted by stxhunter

And rent free...

DF
Posted By: FOsteology Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
WoW! My very own thread! Über!! grin

Never ceases to amaze me, that a never has been and limp wristed gender confused geriatric douchebag TROLL, continuously espouses his blatant stupidity under yet another screen name. Quite humorous, especially since it's flaunted my way!

Larry, you are without a doubt the preeminent douchebag upon every Thread you participate in and there's no hiding that blatant fact. To compliment that, you've a very vivid imagination and conjure up all sorts of contrived shiet, which backfires with uncanny percentages. You're a train wreck and it's always humorous to read your tirades about you being a "victim". Everything is always everyone else fault and the simple reality is, you're an amazingly stupid and clueless azzhole.

The paranoid lunacy that escapes your trembling lady fingers upon the keyboard is so far fetched and of such volume, that you can't even begin to remember half the stupid lies you've said.

You best beat feet to that so called "P.I." in Fredereicksburg you claimed to have hired, and demand a refund! The only thing you got right is that my avatar will likely look like the photo you posted when I'm your age! lol

Carry on Lawrence. Keep swinging that purse!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Gee...

I wonder why Larry Root's not tolerated anywhere?

He wouldn't run off the tracks would he? laugh
Posted By: calikooknic Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Rooterdouche strikes again. Of course his queer ass hits with all the might and energy of a high speed gnat against the windshield of a big rig.

Rick, you owe all of of us some real tacos and tequila shots.
Posted By: ironbender Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18

Another thought, is Rick involved in the Mexican drug trade? Think MS13..........

Ricky ain't Mexican. wink
Posted By: ironbender Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18

24Horacampfuego!

Now, that's funny!
Posted By: broomd Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Originally Posted by hatari

A far better man than you.

Quote of the day! Some real spineless sh*t to attack a good man like this,,,,
Posted By: kingston Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18

I call bullshìt. Bin doesn’t end in vowel or a z and being Catholic isn’t enough.

24Horacampfuego!

That’s funny!

I think you mean MK Ultra.
Posted By: Okanagan Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Larry, you have insulted me. Fos is a friend who has been helpful and gracious to me and to my grandsons, though we have not met. I only read a few lines of your post and it is obvious to anyone but you that you either need some serious psychological help, or that you are a psychologist experimenting to see how many crazy markers you can insert per paragraph. A psychologist or experimenting grad student would write something more interesting however. On the rare occasions you fool me into reading a line or two of a post under one of your many names, I quit. Some insults are entertaining. Not yours. They are boring, childish without any cuteness and so flat-lined empty that I have no interest in the fictional character behind the posts. You are too obsessed to stop yourself but I don't need an ignore button.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Holy Cow. Is this OP for real or did I wake up in the Twilight Zone?
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Holy Cow. Is this OP for real or did I wake up in the Twilight Zone?

The root Zone
Posted By: micky Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
what reaction was expected to this thread? Reconsider your approach if you are trying to win people to your side because you obviously wanted something.
Posted By: 340boy Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18

This.
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Larry Root. The Campfire's herpes
Originally Posted by kingston

Oh my, he's much more badass than I thought...........We should probably be a little nicer to the guy.
Posted By: 340boy Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Originally Posted by ironbender

24Horacampfuego!

Now, that's funny!

Haha! Nice, nice...
😃😃

Has nobody a sense of propriety any more?
Posted By: TLB2 Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Rent free at that
"He has been unable to produce any member who has been cheated, defrauded or purchased misrepresented goods."

He's saying this above^^^^ Is there anyone here who has been cheated by Larry Root?

One thing I can agree with him on, there's lots of lemmings that can't think for themselves on this site.

Originally Posted by ironbender

Ricky ain't Mexican. wink

That still doesn't get him off the hook for the Mexican drug trade.......
Posted By: FOsteology Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Originally Posted by Fireball2
"He has been unable to produce any member who has been cheated, defrauded or purchased misrepresented goods."

He's saying this above^^^^ Is there anyone here who has been cheated by Larry Root?

One thing I can agree with him on, there's lots of lemmings that can't think for themselves on this site.

As per usual, Larry simply doesn't grasp the true reason he's a pariah and is continuously banned. Hint... has absolutely nothing to do with the Classifieds section. Nobody cares what Larry buys, nor from whom or how much he spends here.... aside from Larry (and perhaps Karen!).

No, the real reason is Larry's behavior and attitude. Especially his legendary hit and run vulgar laced, and absolutely incoherent and bizarre paranoid delusional PM's. Disagree with Larry, and he's quick to make it a personal crusade and will happily take it offline to harass family, employers, etc.

No one is responsible for getting Larry's numerous (well past 100 over the years!) user ID's blocked other than himself...
He's been banned repeatedly, yet comes back for more. Why? Simple, he desperately wants to be something he's not, gets a thrill from the attention (even if it's just cyber beotch slaps) and most importantly NEEDS the Classifieds section as he suppliments his meager income by buying as much as he can for cheap, and immediately sells elsewhere. Since Larry doesn't hold an FFL (although he's lied about it in the past) he better be careful as buying firearms for the sole purpose of reselling for a profit without an FFL could get him in some hot water...

The sooner the paranoid gender confused geriatric TROLL realizes the problem lies within himself the sooner he can get a good nights sleep and stop obsessing over stupid schiet on the Internet...

But he wont.

Myself, and many others will continue to point him out under his new screen names as a PSA. Many folks on the 'fire simply do NOT want to deal with Larry, as he's proven himself time after time to be a paranoid kook that will delve into the bizarre and outlandish to malign anyone that disagrees or slights him. And not just on the Internet...

Does posing as someone else giving himself credence count? Does posing as someone else to make deals with someone who wouldn't otherwise count? Does posing as a youth's mentor to horn in on a youth giveaway count? How about the many many numerous attemps to deny or otherwise conceal his actual identity? You are on a fool's errand FB2 - again - and I am not saying that to attack you. If you need evidence, simply conduct a site specific search with the term: larry root... It'll take hours to digest and ain't nobody going to do it for you... Facts are facts. Later on.

Fireball, you've been roasted on here quite often and possibly unfairly. Backing the likes of Root doesn't speak well of you though. Just because somebody is getting flamed on here doesn't mean it's wrong. Sometimes the flamers get it right. Jello is another. Safaridick is yet another...there are others too. Once upon a time, there was a poster called Maser...
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18

Oh my, he's much more badass than I thought...........We should probably be a little nicer to the guy.

Nah, not really.

We just need to contact Bricktop. Who has that calling Batman/Bricktop photo.

Time to post it. Bricktop caused ole Larry to wet his britches a few years ago.

Do a Sesrch, need some history.

DF

Fireball, you've been roasted on here quite often and possibly unfairly. Backing the likes of Root doesn't speak well of you though. Just because somebody is getting flamed on here doesn't mean it's wrong. Sometimes the flamers get it right. Jello is another. Safaridick is yet another...there are others too. Once upon a time, there was a poster called Maser...

Didn't know I was sticking up for Larry Root. Expected a dogpile just the same tho.

I do agree with you about the flaming goes on around here. Sometimes they get it right, maybe, but just because there's 10 guys flaming someone doesn't mean they're right because they have "numbers", sock puppets included. And BTW, if Larry has a sockpuppet people question his integrity. If Deflave has one they think it's cute. On it's face, that's hypocrisy. But Dave's one of the cute crowd so it flies. Whatever, they're both a waste of time in my book.

In my experience the flamers are usually just drunk and abusive, facts be damned. The guys they're flaming are more targets of opportunity than serial offenders. Larry Root may be the exception to that. But it doesn't sound like he's ripped off anyone. Can't say the same thing for some other "well respected" people here. I really don't care about Larry Root one way or another, but he brings up some interesting points about what goes on around here, which I can't disagree with.

I personally think people should be objective and view things for what they are, not what one drunk flamer wants to make of it. So far, I'm not seeing anyone claim Larry ripped them off. Give him that. yeah, he's got a history of lying, I've caught him at it myself, and I knock him for it.

Hell, I've got people here think I'm the worst thing to ever walk the earth. I used to let it bug me, but I realized these people don't know me. Have never been to my house, sat down and had dinner with my family, so what do I care what they think? I care what my friends think of me, people that know me and are important to me help keep my character in check. Those I value. If all of you want to think I defend Larry Root, who cares? That's your problem understanding not my problem explaining.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Never ceases to amaze me, that a never has been and limp wristed gender confused geriatric douchebag TROLL, continuously espouses his blatant stupidity under yet another screen name. Quite humorous, especially since it's flaunted my way!

Larry, you are without a doubt the preeminent douchebag upon every Thread you participate in and there's no hiding that blatant fact. To compliment that, you've a very vivid imagination and conjure up all sorts of contrived shiet, which backfires with uncanny percentages. You're a train wreck and it's always humorous to read your tirades about you being a "victim". Everything is always everyone else fault and the simple reality is, you're an amazingly stupid and clueless azzhole.

The paranoid lunacy that escapes your trembling lady fingers upon the keyboard is so far fetched and of such volume, that you can't even begin to remember half the stupid lies you've said.

You best beat feet to that so called "P.I." in Fredereicksburg you claimed to have hired, and demand a refund! The only thing you got right is that my avatar will likely look like the photo you posted when I'm your age! lol

Carry on Lawrence. Keep swinging that purse!

[Linked Image]

Is this a real picture of him???🤣🤣🤣 transgender ocd paranoid schizophrenic???🤣🤣🤣 holy f u c k......
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Nah, not really.

We just need to contact Bricktop. Who has that calling Batman/Bricktop photo.

Time to post it. Bricktop caused ole Larry to wet his britches a few years ago.

Do a Sesrch, need some history.

DF

The Pinedale trip was EPIC!!
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/06/18

Didn't know I was sticking up for Larry Root. Expected a dogpile just the same tho.

Fireball,
In the past I haven't cared for the dog-piling that on occasion takes place, and have even defended a few that I didn't think deserved it. Larry Root, along with a few others, is an exception and he's just plain bad news. People like Root are mass murderer material..........
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
For the new folks.. FOs is a great guy and this ain't no typical thing... Just a sampling from July 2016. Larry is not a guy anyone should want in their community but some guys don't see it that way thinking they done a smooth deal with him. . Whatever. I appreciate the root outs because this guy is beyond scum At the end, is where Larry tried to horn in on a disabled vet rifle giveaway. Don't see how folks look past that....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11307039/1

took it out of quotes.

quote=MtnBoomer

Perfect timing Bobby.

Good to have this all together in one thread... I have tried to be accurate as possible. So - here's one more vile attempt to take over the 'Fire via post count rather than bragging about purchases. Dang, I could have had Bwana status with oneliners in the time it took to put this fugger together! LOL

So many guys just move past this topic as it's such old hat. Some newer ones have asked, Who? For those that want to believe that Larry's rants are those of a decent man, really???? I think it was the stuff copied and posted below from 2012 when he tried to scam in on a "youth in need" rifle giveaway as user name interthem (that's Larry Root) that really showed what a low individual he'd become. It's now four years later. The guys that say they have no fight in it or those that say they couldn't care less, really???? I've read thousands of pages of past 24Hourcampfire.com posts, generally with the intent to learn from those outside my circle about things of interest regarding rifles, scopes, and hunting. I love the free-flow here, lack of BS moderation and no banning of folks for just disagreeing with management. Larry is not actually interesting to me, but as indicated in previous posts on this thread, I think it's good to let people know.

Originally Posted by Craigster
Originally Posted by Springcove
So let me get this straight. Larry Root is Craigster and 320Kieth? WTF? Are you schizophrenic?

And you are a fuhcking moron. Obviously.

This is not helping!

Craigster is NOT Larry. 320Kieth is the current Larry Root handle. Stick is not this Larry. TakeAKnee is not Larry. Com'on pay attention!

Larry's only legit User Name is oldman1942. Which the presumption is - that it is locked so he can't post using it - effectively a banning in most people's eyes. He has since used the following plus many many more user names. Just this year Porche1600s, stlooiearch, 1000is and the ever-loveable 320Keith.... Often they get linked to his oldman1942 handle... So - the interactions end up being like this, where one user name says something but it later gets changed to oldman1942 or such and you can see the difference in the quotes. Makes some of it harder to track looking back.

Originally Posted by oldman1942
Here's just ONE example of Mr Root supporting other members of the site with hard cash....

This was him using a different user name besides oldman1942 giving cred to Mr Root! Then that user name was linked to oldman1942... So - he was literally logging in as someone else and referring to himself in the third person to build his credibility...

So - the quotes bare it out like this.
-----------------------------

Alaska Forum, 35 Whelen thread, ongoing...
So lets sum this up:

the OP is going to take a "position" not a job

he is planning on getting a 35 whelen, clearly inferior to the CZ 9.3x62 he could buy for about the same money.(he already owns a CZ, so no learning curve)

if he MUST have a whelen, he is doing it the hardest way possible by reboring something else, is spite of no shortage of factory CRF 35 whelens for sale

now, because all 35 whelen factory ammo is inferior to that available for the 9.3x62, he's thinking about reloading

can hardly wait until we move on to a scope for the rifle.

Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by stlooiearch
So lets sum this up:

the OP is going to take a "position" not a job

he is planning on getting a 35 whelen, clearly inferior to the CZ 9.3x62 he could buy for about the same money.(he already owns a CZ, so no learning curve)

if he MUST have a whelen, he is doing it the hardest way possible by reboring something else, is spite of no shortage of factory CRF 35 whelens for sale

now, because all 35 whelen factory ammo is inferior to that available for the 9.3x62, he's thinking about reloading
can hardly wait until we move on to a scope for the rifle.

stlooiearch:

See - obviously stlooiearch was oldman1942, Larry using a bogus login for what ever his intent and interest was given HIS history here... So...

LARRY ROOT, poor misunderstood LARRY ROOT...

Guess you missed my previous post.

"your post: 3) Regarding your statement that there is “no shortage of .35 Whelens for sale,” the only CRF factory .35Ws I have seen for sale in current production are the Montana Rifle Co. AVR or V2. I have also seen a few used M77s and Hawkeyes in .35W, but I believe they are now out of production. If you know of other factory CRF .35W rifles for sale that I have not considered, please let me know."

my post: "as I recall reading, the 35 Whelen is not approved for hunting Buffs in Africa, the 9.3x62 is.

as for rifles:

gunsamerica.com has 3 bolt guns w/walnut, CZ, SAKO and Ruger

gunbroker.com has 1 CZ carbine walnut

hinterland.com has 1 CZ rifle walnut"

As for the 9.3 vs the 35, most African PHs prefer the former.
Boutique ammo (Buffalo Bore) is not the same as Barnes,Hornady or Norma.

Partition are fine bullets but Barnes are better (again see what PHs suggest)

Barnes offers in their VOR TX ammo

Cartridge 9.3 x 62mm
B.C .411
Box QTY 20
Weight/Type 286 TSX BT
Velocity 2355
Catalog # 21577

would hammer anything

Barnes also offers a 250 gr bullet that may be pushed to 2600 fps with handloads.

BTW 9.3x62 may be made from 06' cases as Ken Waters demonstrated in his book Pet Loads.

I own two of each plus a 9.3x74 No. 1. think the only reason the whelen exists is that back then 06 cases were easy to come by and metric cartridges were pretty much unknown/disliked.

guess my age is showing. jobs are what we had to get $ to entice the ladies into interesting positions.

sounds like a grand adventure ahead for you.

Brian, poor misunderstood Brian

Guess you missed my previous post.

"your post: 3) Regarding your statement that there is “no shortage of .35 Whelens for sale,” the only CRF factory .35Ws I have seen for sale in current production are the Montana Rifle Co. AVR or V2. I have also seen a few used M77s and Hawkeyes in .35W, but I believe they are now out of production. If you know of other factory CRF .35W rifles for sale that I have not considered, please let me know."

my post: "as I recall reading, the 35 Whelen is not approved for hunting Buffs in Africa, the 9.3x62 is.

as for rifles:

gunsamerica.com has 3 bolt guns w/walnut, CZ, SAKO and Ruger

gunbroker.com has 1 CZ carbine walnut

hinterland.com has 1 CZ rifle walnut"

As for the 9.3 vs the 35, most African PHs prefer the former.
Boutique ammo (Buffalo Bore) is not the same as Barnes,Hornady or Norma.

Partition are fine bullets but Barnes are better (again see what PHs suggest)

Barnes offers in their VOR TX ammo

Cartridge 9.3 x 62mm
B.C .411
Box QTY 20
Weight/Type 286 TSX BT
Velocity 2355
Catalog # 21577

would hammer anything

Barnes also offers a 250 gr bullet that may be pushed to 2600 fps with handloads.

BTW 9.3x62 may be made from 06' cases as Ken Waters demonstrated in his book Pet Loads.

I own two of each plus a 9.3x74 No. 1. think the only reason the whelen exists is that back then 06 cases were easy to come by and metric cartridges were pretty much unknown/disliked.

guess my age is showing. jobs are what we had to get $ to entice the ladies into interesting positions.

sounds like a grand adventure ahead for you.

there corrected.

just who is this guy you are so concerned about ?

btw, who might you be ?

So - clearly stlooiearch says he is named Brian and not aware of a Larry Root... WTF? Sound like something a normal dude does?

And the follow-up PM treatment from 1000is. (For those missing the glaring obvious, this is from LARRY ROOT, oldman1942, stlooiearch, 1000is and Brian all wrapped up in one...) OMG. This peeked my interest enough momentarily to figure out how to tell with pretty good certainty whom is, or is not, Larry Root, via the UBB Buddies thing previously described. A technique known to others for some years... Again, note how he claims good character because of purchases. Children in my basement? I just called him by his given name... Sure I stirred the pot a bit, but given HIS history...
A couple days later he got Rooted out and identified again by the masses and there was a flurry of Root threads, mainly because he sent PMs to many numerous individuals ranting like a frickin' lunitic...
I got the PM treatment days ago - LOL. Pretty sure at some point in the past that was at least partially Turdlike credible...

Poor poor misunderstood Larry... Where's that pic in the dress?

Poor Larry....

PM subject line : Misunderstood?.....

Originally Posted by 1000is
Hardly, hated by cowards is more accurate.

Now sir what's your beef ?

Please be specific, not general slurs.

Who have I cheated ? Who have I called foul names and posted insulting photos of ? Of the dozens of items I bought here, who was unhappy with the deal ?

Finally, as it happened before you joined, do you even have any idea (again specifics) why banned ?

Originally Posted by 1000is
Love the "" button do you ? BUT too cowardly (and unable) to respond to PM.

Mountain boomer and Portland says it all. A FOB in Progressive land. How many children living in your basement ?

You're a dipchit Larry, always have been.

About the dress comment. I still would like to have the bosslady image of him in the floral dress circa 2012... Anyone?

See how he says in the PM, "Who have I called foul names"... Lots of folks is the answer... Maybe not under that day's identity. Does that matter to normal folks? New screen name = new person?

This year as Porche1600s before he was Rooted out. As long as that User Name has a good reputation, Larry thinks is absurd to question... Not too concerned with his offer, I didn't pay attention to it, just the interactions, his response to some fairly decent folks.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11175835/1

And these among others...

iamagunnut 2011

goodiewrench 07/11

Bosslady 01/11
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Via PM:

Originally Posted by BossLady
b if for "bolo list" (which one of you tough guys is already on)
C is for coward
l is for loudmouth
p is for puzzie
s is for stupid
w is for wimp
and z is for Zulu. Why don't you pack up your smart azz mouth and come for a visit....we can play Rorke's Drift.

Oops forgot you are only a STUPID, LOUDMOUTH, COWARD, PUZZIE, WIMP aka "keyboard commando". Big talk, no balls.

pipercolt 11/11
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by pipercolt
This thread has gone off the rails. We have some loon with 14 posts since 5/09 on a rant of lies against a user with 20 posts who joined in May of this year.
Time to exit stage right as when the name calling starts it's time to go. cool

Why it is Larry Root aka BossLady, Oldman1942, among about another 100 iterations!

semivalley 06/2012

Spanishombre 2012 - A busy Root Year
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8795327/2

1000is and popesixtus too

interthem 02/12
Originally Posted by interthem
Click or friction adjustments ?
What is the letter prefix/suffix to the serial # ?
You accept free PayPal ?
Thanks.

7x64FN 02/15
Originally Posted by GunGeek
This guy's like a disease that just won't go away.

Originally Posted by 7x64FN
Big Buck 215, my name is Larry Root, what is your's ?

This site and this thread are not the place to air your apparent problems with me, although we have never met nor done business.

I'm in the Pinedale Phone book and have voicemail should you miss me. I look forward to your call as I cannot do the same. The same offer is extended to the few others (of the 51,945 members) who feel as you do.

Thank You

Larry Root

befortherewas 2012

victory 7/12

This has just gone too far and is no longer worth the effort. We met and decided in light of the massive written history, recorded phone calls and phone company "traps" set up to identify the "hang up" calls as well as the numerous other sites populated and monitored by adults, that this place is not worth bothering with.

This latest thread with more serial lies from the troll leader was no surprise.
The mass hysteria generated among other members who have no knowledge of the history of death threats, stalking, serial lies and thread pirating most depressing. It gives a "window" into minds of many real or faked members. It is a classic example of mob behavior where one leader is able to lead a mob to a lynching although they have no knowledge of or evidence for the "crime(s) in question.

In the case of this site there is no John Wayne standing at the jailhouse door with a 10 bore Greener to disperse or inform the mob of the truth.

There is no real site moderation and the site is allowed to run wild under the control of the trolls.

To the many friends I have met here both as "chatters" and as a buyer or seller, I will miss you.

As this site continues to slide into another "as real as it gets", I'm sure you will find your way to sites that are well moderated and populated by adults.

Several of our club members dissented and said they (with different ISPs and computers) will monitor the site for good deals from good guys.

So Kenny, you have won, albeit a very hollow victory as this is becoming the California of Internet gun related sites.

For any adults who care to learn the truth, you better look quickly at all the posts by "Oldman1942" as I'm sure Kenny and his pawn with move quickly to scrub the evidence (chuckle). I am setting up a dedicated email for those who wish to hear the the: who, what, when and where story, all of which is well documented in non electronic media. It is >[email protected]<

Spammers be aware that all questionable emails will be ISP traced and the results turned over to those who already have the whole record of this travesty.

I'll be joining the others driven off the site like Tom 264, because my level of disgust with the dirtbag element here outweighs my desire to expose the liars, cheats, stalkers, threat makers who are inexorably sending the site into its demise.

You trolls all have fun celebrating ..... too bad you were too yellow to try it at THE BIG PINEDALE CAMPFIRE. giggle!

Finally, I have never had ANY communication with Mr. Bin by any media asking me to leave the site or any other reason. Kenny apparently has appointed himself site spokesperson ..... I can think of no one better suited.

And 2014 but strangely 2012ish....
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Originally Posted by spanishhombre
My my, your homophobia is popping out again. Repressed secret desires I assume.

Actually, sitting here on the porch with the 82 degree tradewinds wafting through. Been a far nicer winter than freezing my butt off up in WYO.

Sadly, Bricktop never did come to visit.

What has become of NSAQAM ? Blizzard collapse one of his doublewides ?

Funny, no matter how often you are asked NOT ONE of you trolls can come up with a logical reason for chasing around after "Larry" and those you think may be him, for FOUR LONG YEARS.

You have never won anything and you never will. Initially it was believed some of you were crazy enough to try something stupid (actually the long gone member from SD did make a specific death threat but he was dealt with) but now it's clear you are all just a bunch of cowards, hiding behind a keyboard and even afraid to be known by your real names.

So ban away, it means nothing. The "evil Larry" and all his clones will still be here as well as that other site you have poisoned. Buying and selling when we want and, if bored, making a few fact based posts to help out those with genuine questions.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Big Pinedale Campfire this year.

Did you see the ANNB Super Grade just bought here right under your powerless noses. (chuckle)

[Linked Image]

---------------------------------------

To wrap this up...

Larry asked what my beef was?

Again from 2012. His intentions given his history?

It was enough for me. If guys read it different or truly don't care... So be it. But to me, this stuff matters. He's vile and by gawd I am going to share my opinion on the matter. Cheers!
--------------------

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6275523/1

This is nice gesture from many of you. When you start the next one I have a young man to be considered.
He is 16 and comes from a family of 5. His father is retired Army on 100% disablility due to being in the Fulda Gap when Chernobyl blew up (they gave them dose meters for 3 days, maxed out every day, then no more were issued).
He (the Dad) has Diabetes, numerous bone problems and is currently hospitalized (Not at a VA facility thank God!) for treatment of bone infections. You can't live too well on a Staff Sgts. disability pay in NY state !
The Mom has a crappy job with NY state and who knows how long that will last.
The Dad has friends who could take the young man hunting if he had a rifle.
Please keep him in mind for the future. Thank You all

Originally Posted by MissouriEd
This is nice gesture from many of you. When you start the next one I have a young man to be considered.
He is 16 and comes from a family of 5. His father is retired Army on 100% disablility due to being in the Fulda Gap when Chernobyl blew up (they gave them dose meters for 3 days, maxed out every day, then no more were issued).
He (the Dad) has Diabetes, numerous bone problems and is currently hospitalized (Not at a VA facility thank God!) for treatment of bone infections. You can't live too well on a Staff Sgts. disability pay in NY state !
The Mom has a crappy job with NY state and who knows how long that will last.
The Dad has friends who could take the young man hunting if he had a rifle.
Please keep him in mind for the future. Thank You all

What a bunch of POS. 100% VA disability is at least 4K per month plus more for dependents. SS disability will provide more, about $1500 per month. Fula Gap was in Germany Before Germany was unified and 1200 or more from Chernoble, I was in West Germany at the time and there was no radiation injuries. Moms job will pay at least $25k. They ain't doin too bad at $50-60k and prolly don't pay much taxes either.

Sounds like a scam to me.

You sir, are a scumbag for trying to slander a soldier who incurred serious heath issues defending your right to be an azz !

I'm sure you know more about the family's income and problems than they do.

There is no Fula gap, so much for your knowledge of Germany. It's FULDA !

As for "no radioactivity from Chernobyl" you might wish, (or not) to be enlightened. Note that the German government has paid out over 238 Million Euros for Chernobyl related damages. That was as of 2009, BTW, when the exchange rate was about $1.7 dollars/ one Euro.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,709345,00.html

The real reason all this shouting is going on, is that I have made an offer of $1000 yankee dollars from the $10,000 Bricktop will lose to me in June. I had no plans to even mention it on this thread at this time. Once again NSAQAM has betrayed a confidence. As he has "outed" the wager, any of you adults who wish the full details may PM me.

NSAQAM knows that come June, Bricktop will welch on the wager and he, along with several others, who have egged Bricktop on will all look like fools.

NSAQAM will be busy mobilizing his troll brigade to do everything he can to keep this nice young man from receiving a rifle.

Lies, smears, insults and obscenity are their normal M.O.

So now "you know the rest of the story".

I have a grand on the table courtesy of Bricktop.

Stay tuned to see who is "polluting" the thread.

Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Outrageous!
Larry Root stooping to a new low.

Posted By: Seafire Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Why do Trolls always seem to go after the good guys on the campfire?

What causes someone to be a troll anyway...

Personal low self esteem? Feel they have to prove themselves in some way as relevant in life
by back stabbing someone?

Its kinda like an internet "knock out game" that Afro Punks use to bring attention to themselves
like they are some sort of BadaZZ in their other wise irrelevant existence....
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Always laughed at some of the folks that live in his head.

Bosslady was the absolute stupidest thing i have ever seen on this site.

He is in need of some mental help.
Posted By: kingston Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
I’m with Roy, stop picking on the Larrys.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Always laughed at some of the folks that live in his head.

Bosslady was the absolute stupidest thing i have ever seen on this site.

He is in need of some mental help.

Always humorous to get a peek at Larry's deranged and paranoid thought processes. crazy

Never quite know who or what he is whenever he comes back under a new handle. An old dumbphffuck addled brained degenerate; an old dried up kchunt having menopausal hot flashes; or perhaps a drooling mouth breathing twitchy eye blinker doofos whom can't pull up his zipper; or maybe even his dog Brandy?

Laughter aside, the old goat needs help....
Posted By: jaguartx Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18

This^^^^.
Posted By: GregW Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18

I do agree with you about the flaming goes on around here. Sometimes they get it right, maybe, but just because there's 10 guys flaming someone doesn't mean they're right because they have "numbers", sock puppets included. And BTW, if Larry has a sockpuppet people question his integrity. If Deflave has one they think it's cute. On it's face, that's hypocrisy. But Dave's one of the cute crowd so it flies. Whatever, they're both a waste of time in my book.

In my experience the flamers are usually just drunk and abusive, facts be damned. The guys they're flaming are more targets of opportunity than serial offenders. Larry Root may be the exception to that. But it doesn't sound like he's ripped off anyone. Can't say the same thing for some other "well respected" people here. I really don't care about Larry Root one way or another, but he brings up some interesting points about what goes on around here, which I can't disagree with.

I personally think people should be objective and view things for what they are, not what one drunk flamer wants to make of it. So far, I'm not seeing anyone claim Larry ripped them off. Give him that. yeah, he's got a history of lying, I've caught him at it myself, and I knock him for it.

Hell, I've got people here think I'm the worst thing to ever walk the earth. I used to let it bug me, but I realized these people don't know me. Have never been to my house, sat down and had dinner with my family, so what do I care what they think? I care what my friends think of me, people that know me and are important to me help keep my character in check. Those I value. If all of you want to think I defend Larry Root, who cares? That's your problem understanding not my problem explaining.

All I can really say is you are really good about making ANY thread about you, good or bad...
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
All I have to do is show up and offer something, anything, and someone like you makes it about me.
Posted By: GregW Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
With all due respect bud, you make it about you. It ain't me....

I'm just a nobody reading stuff and stumble upon the same stuff over and over....

Carry on...
All I have to do is show up and offer something, anything, and someone like you makes it about me.

That's okay. There's several guys like you that spoke up saying he's ok because of some rifle or scope deal that went smooth.....

That's okay. There's several guys like you that spoke up saying he's ok because of some rifle or scope deal that went smooth.....

I didn't say Larry was OK, I'm not defending him, and I'm *almost as it turns out done here.
Originally Posted by GregW
With all due respect bud, you make it about you. It ain't me....

I'm just a nobody reading stuff and stumble upon the same stuff over and over....

Carry on...

Why is it if I offer an opinion same as anybody else I am immediately honed in on by someone just like you, but I'm an azzhole? GMAFB.

I didn't say Larry was OK, I'm not defending him, and I'm done here.

You did in July 2016. About like this: Sold a rifle to him a few years ago, no problem.... It's cool. Several folks say he's okay....

You did in July 2016. About like this: Sold a rifle to him a few years ago, no problem.... It's cool. Several folks say he's okay....

You can't differentiate between "didn't have any problems" and "he's ok"? or are you being disingenuous on purpose?
Why does it always come to this sheit on this place? Buncha f'n alcoholics or what?
Posted By: gophergunner Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
NOw that's a blast from the past.

You can't differentiate between "didn't have any problems" and "he's ok"? or are you being disingenuous on purpose?

The guy tries to horn in on a youth rifle give away saying he knows a disabled vet in need and you want to say we're just a bunch of drunks attacking. Give me a break. grin

The guy tries to horn in on a youth rifle give away saying he knows a disabled vet in need and you want to say we're just a bunch of drunks attacking. Give me a break. grin

I don't know nothing about that. I don't "follow" Larry or his exploits. I can tell you one thing for damn sure, he doesn't troll the sheit out of me like half the azzholes here.
Fugg. It's my bedtime. Have fun all you drunks!

I don't know nothing about that. I don't "follow" Larry or his exploits. I can tell you one thing for damn sure, he doesn't troll the sheit out of me like half the azzholes here.

Geebus Roy. It's been laid out for you before in threads you have responded to. For [bleep] sake!
See ya Boomer. Tomorrows a new day.

Geebus Roy. It's been laid out for you before in threads you have responded to. For [bleep] sake!

Like a lot of guys, I cherry pick what I read. i just don't care to read all about Larry. How long was all that up there anyhow? I just know what I need to know about what I need to know about. Larry is completely off my radar.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Fugg. It's my bedtime. Have fun all you drunks!

Ok. Thanks. smile
I'm *almost as it turns out done here.

*There is a God.

Thanks for continuing to make it about me kingston. I appreciate it. Let's get Bwana on here too so we can have a full blown troll fest. So much appreciate all you bring to the table. Every time. Without fail. Just special.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
It would help your cause if you just quit posting on this thread if it bothers you so.

Or is this your wife posting?
Posted By: FireBallToo Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18

Classic!
[Linked Image]

It’s been my observation that you can’t stand being ignored.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18

I am proud to say that I am a great fan of yours Mr. Uber, and don't really give a flying fugg what that useless tool or anyone else has to say, you are a good man, and that is all I need to know.

Lynn

It’s been my observation that you can’t stand being ignored.

Try it.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18

Yes.
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn

I am proud to say that I am a great fan of yours Mr. Uber, and don't really give a flying fugg what that useless tool or anyone else has to say, you are a good man, and that is all I need to know.

Lynn

Point of order... The thread is now about Roy.

Lynn

FU azzhole.

Lynn

Who the hell changed the rules of this witch hunt ??????
Roy, and it’s no longer a witch hunt, it’s a pity party.
Roy, and it’s no longer a witch hunt, it’s a pity party.

Self pity ain't worth a pinch of coon schitt, everybody knows that....
Posted By: calikooknic Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Oh crap, now the thread is about Roy and he’s cussing like a good christian.

John will be along shortly.
While that’s true, he can be persistent.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
This thread would be a lot better if it was about Miss Lynn....... wink
Posted By: bellydeep Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
I'm kinda glad Larry pops in every now and then.

It's always a good laugh to see how fast he is ferreted out, how he initially plays coy, and then once he knows the jig is up reveals that he is in fact the same old dick.
Posted By: Seafire Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Originally Posted by calikooknic

some one call my name?

sorry, John was in the John.....

what would you like to hear?

personally I like FOS, always read his posts..

others are entitled to their opinions...

heck even Sean is a good guy, for someone from CA...

To quote Rodney Dangerfield, or was it Rodney King?
Can't we all just get along?

Roy's a good guys also, whether you like his opinions or not...

We don't always see eye to eye on something, but I never let it get in the way of being sociable...
and neither has he...

Roy doesn't need me to defend him, he's a big boy....

without mentioning any names, there are quite a few others that ought to give that a try themselves..
Originally Posted by Seafire

some one call my name?

sorry, John was in the John.....

what would you like to hear?

personally I like FOS, always read his posts..

others are entitled to their opinions...

heck even Sean is a good guy, for someone from CA...

To quote Rodney Dangerfield, or was it Rodney King?
Can't we all just get along?

Roy's a good guys also, whether you like his opinions or not...

We don't always see eye to eye on something, but I never let it get in the way of being sociable...
and neither has he...

Roy doesn't need me to defend him, he's a big boy....

without mentioning any names, there are quite a few others that ought to give that a try themselves..

Haha, Rodney King.

Good morning, John.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
I like eggs
Posted By: RickyD Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18

It's what ignore was made for.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I like eggs

I had three fresh farm henberries with a slab of Wifeys homemade wheat bread toasted and venison loin I grilled yesterday for breakfast this morning. gotdamn it was good, on coffee mug number four right now, stove is hot, life is good.
Posted By: okie Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Eggs and Blue and Gold sausage.....
Originally Posted by okie

That'll work too, wish that girl school kid that used to come out to the farm selling that B&G sausage would show back up with a frozen box for sale.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
i had a bowl of freeholys and queso fresco
I still don't know what a freeholy is, I need to come fishing with you and the LT. cool
Posted By: stxhunter Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Originally Posted by gunner500
I still don't know what a freeholy is, I need to come fishing with you and the LT. cool

lol beans
10-4 on da beans, Wifey makes homemade bean dip outta chick peas. sick
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Picked it up yesterday....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: old_willys Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18

+1
Posted By: kid0917 Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Nice! great vooooood! as they say in parts of ND and MN.
Posted By: smokepole Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Very nice, I'm jealous. I'd like to get one but I'll have to settle on a bag of frijoles.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18

That'll work too, wish that girl school kid that used to come out to the farm selling that B&G sausage would show back up with a frozen box for sale.

My daughter is in FFA and has sold it the past three years. Several pounds down in the freezer. I prefer Owens or RB Rice. Quality on Jimmy Dean's is hit and miss.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Jeeze Louise......Nice rifle.

A 7mm Creedmoor......cool.
Nice stick Elk, Congrats.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
elkhunternm;
Top of the morning and Happy Birthday to you sir!

I've got to comment on the Dumoulin in that we see them fairly often up here and honestly I can't recall one that wasn't just a bit nicer than most run of the mill rifles. Yours fits right into my experience with them - though I must say I don't believe I've owned one so can't comment on how they'd shoot, etc.

Anyway I like the chunk of wood, the way they checkered it and the integral mounts very much - the cartridge will work too from what I've heard and read. wink

Happy Birthday again to you sir, I hope it's a good one and that you have many, many more.

Dwayne

PS - sorry for feeding any resident or migratory trolls during the birthday salutations....

My daughter is in FFA and has sold it the past three years. Several pounds down in the freezer. I prefer Owens or RB Rice. Quality on Jimmy Dean's is hit and miss.

Think that's what the kid was in that used to come out here, she's probably out of college and married up by now, never tried the Owens, J Dean or RB, IIRC Wifey used to buy Tennessee Pride spicy/peppered? breakfast sausage, been eating wild pig sausage from a couple 120 lb black russian shoats I've shot on the farm the last couple years.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

This is probably the only place I can tell another guy that he has nice wood without worrying about losing my man card.
No wild hogs around here. All the brands I listed are better than Tennessee Pride. Try Owens if you run out of wild stuff. My Grandma in Dallas always had Owens and it is the best sausage day-in, day-out that I've ever had.
10-4 EE, Thanks.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Holey freijoles. I'm getting a lot of mixed signals here. lol
Posted By: gunchamp Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18

Profile:

A guy in his 60s who was a minor cog in the state of Texas’s computer world. As his IBM 360 era skills became more obsolete, his superiors realized he could be replaced with a younger foreign born person with concurrent skill who would work harder, book more hours and cost far less to employ. As with so many, FO, was eased into an early “retirement”. Faced with settling into a life of complete irrelevance (as his far-better half was a successful restauranter) Happily he discover in the internet and on it an obscure sporting website started by a hispanic on the communist left coast. He joined up and in a few years became the self appointed dictator of the site, deciding what the “real” rules were (his) that cannot be found in the site’s list of rules. Along the way he attracted a group of like minded control freak sychophants who “lemming like” followed his lead in attacks on anyone he/they decided represented a threat to their dominance of the site.
The hairy ape man of 2004 has now slid into a sad aged silverback whose once might pecs have slid down to cover his baby Browning. As he hides behind his keyboard in nowhere Texas too scared to ever identify himself, post any pics of his (?) accomplishments, occassionaly trying to sell some overpriced item and exerting a “who lives, who dies” control of the site, he has become a poster child for why the internet has become the home of unpleasant “little people” ----- nobodies yesterday, nobodies today.

Why is he a hater ?

Like most haters, he hates all those who are and whom have accomplished what they never have/could. The most obvious group today are the radical left wing Democrats whose goal is to build a world wide “Animal Farm” where “all animals are equal” -- just some more equal. On this site it is manifested in the need to control what others do in all aspects. FO’s problem began almost 10 years ago when a member dared to post items for sale that did not meet his criteria. Unable to cow that member into obedience, he began a program to destroy that member. Along the way other like minded folks jumped into his canoe. The level of hatred escallated to threats of physical violence, stealing government records and so on. All of this was smoke and mirrors as, after all, a guy who can’t even afford to go to a Safari Club dinner to buy a book, is hardly going to deploy a platoon of lemmings in a far off state. One of his boys, who masquerades as a black gang banger (actually a skinny white nobody in OK) even constructed a massive narrative of his trip to visit and attack a member at his home. Sadly the fool didn’t seem to realize posting pictures of “corn as high as an elephant’s eye” did not support his story of traveling to the North West in the middle of winter.

Where has he failed ?

His endless smears have gained little traction with those members who can look beyond his ranting smears. He has been unable to produce any member who has been cheated, defrauded or purchased misrepresented goods. To the contrary, several members have dared to speak up stating that their dealing with hated member(s) have gone just fine. His frantic banning schemes meet with temporary success only because those hated try and post useful information out side the realm of buying/selling. He pretends to speak for the site owner, citing rules that do not exist. Only his lemmings are uninformed enough to support those lies.

Now that all his and his gang’s numerous threats have been shown to be the rantings of a fat old man hiding behind a keyboard, he will continue to be a thorn in the side of the adults on the site. This is not unique to the CF. Every internet site has it’s share of keyboard warriors pounding their soon to be hacked Windows keyboards with their tiny fists. Empowered by the net they will continue to carry on in ways they would never dare FTF.
They will continue to hate with no rational reason as that is their raison d'être.
In the big picture it means nothing today or in the future. Life will go on and those who want to post here ---- will.

Finally as FO’s avatar is old and he no longer resembles the fearsome monkey man shown, a current picture of him has been uncovered. Yeah the teeth are scary until you realize the are held in with Polident.

[Linked Image]

Hey, fuc/off. Fost is an alright dude

haha

Profile:

Why is he a hater ?

Where has he failed ?

[Linked Image]

Larry, you really do need to get a damn life. Seriously. You are mental
10-4 EE, Thanks.
No problem pard.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

That’s a beauty Ken. Too small for bunnies, but should make a fine sparrow plinker. Who built it?
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/07/18
Roy Bedeaux of Albuquerque,New Mexico. He retired November 2017 and is taking no new work. frown
Again, beautiful rifle and Happy Birthday, Ken.

I’ve also got one of those Dumoulin actions. Is Talley makeing those rings as a regular item, or did your ‘smith modify them?
Posted By: postholedigger Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/08/18
More on FO !

So just who is FOsteology ?(part 2 of many)

Anybody remember ?

“ My wife has been wanting to retire for the past couple years. Found a buyer and they closed on her business yesterday afternoon. She's officially retired!

I retired from the state a couple years ago, but still do some work and consulting in the IT field. Aside from making a trip to Austin or San Antonio a couple times per month to consult, I'm able to run my business from home.

Glad I can basically "telecommute" as earlier this year we purchased a chunk of land outside Fredericksburg and started building. Looks like by the end of July or beginning of August we'll be settled into our new home.

Looking forward to it, but with the new ranchero I'm positive we'll both be busy enough not to have the "retirement" designation!”

Has anyone seen the “Ranchero” has anyone even seen a picture of it, or its owner ? or his fantastic gun collection ? any positive F/B for him on any internet auction site ? Of course not. The poor little defrocked GS-5 now sits behind a keyboard trying to have a life. Think on it ----- would any future Bill Gates be working in IT at one of the cheapest Civil Service states in the USA ?
His English language skill also need a lot of work. His assination vocabulary is limited to the same old words over and over.

“sick little twisted paranoid delusional douchebag

dysfunctional and paranoid "fixture" at the campfire.Keep swinging your purse!

An old dumbphffuck addled brained degenerate; an old dried up kchunt having menopausal hot flashes; or perhaps a drooling mouth breathing twitchy eye blinker doofos whom can't pull up his zipper.

paranoid gender confused geriatric TROLL”

Notice the pattern ? No facts just name calling. Remind you of 3rd grade playground name calling ?

Perhaps in nowhere Texas close enough to the “Ranchero Trailer Park” is a school with a remedial writing program that could bring his skills up to the middle school level ?

Of the old nasty troll gang he is almost the last one left. Several have left us because:

fancied himself a F-1 driver but couldn’t ride a motorcycle.
lived on a DEA toxic land site that finally killed him.
chose to take on MAC 10 toting drugs mules with his old Sharps.

If FO doesn’t stop hanging around these all male watering holes, he too could “catch his death”. (Photos below)

As more and more user names are banned by this little man wanna be keyboard warrior, more and more existing ones will be activated.

Try this:
-go down to your library
-join the campfire with a new emaill as say from Yahoo
-make a few posts in this thread or the classified.
-check your UBB buddy list.
-Old FO will appear AS
all he has to do 24/7/365 is hunt down anyone that he cannot control.

His constant lies about the site owner banning people is laughable.
The site runs on “hits”. The more cat fights, the more hits, the more money the owner can charge for ads.

The LAST thing he would wish for is anyone obeying the “be nice” site rules. W/O this forum the site would fade away as who is going to call someone a P-hucktard over a marinade ?

He is a smart guy. Banning some pees them off and they come back. They come back and pee off the OCD keyboard warriors. Round and round it goes.

The only wrinkle is the complete freedom granted the “nasties” just might backfire. Housing a site in the PR of CA could be troublesome. The Feds have enough laws about protected people, CA has tripled theirs.

Hacking into court records and altering them to disparage a handicapped member (protected species),
stealing SSNs and using them to obtain military records of a Vietnam Vet Senior (2 protected species), calling an over 40 female (protected species) a “bike whore, slut” and so on, just could catch the attention of some ambulance chaser or eager asst/asst DA.

The “nasties” seem to believe hiding behind a keyboard with a fake macho name will protect them. Yup..... and the NSA doesn’t have every keystroke either (LMAO)

Just one really pissed off person with the $ to do it could make life difficult for the worst of the worst.

Only time will tell.

The fun thing about coming back is how much fun it is to watch the OCD’s twist up their shorts.

Fellow down in MS had a great way to catch gators who are normally reclusive. Tie a big hook on a 1/4 steel cable, to a live chicken and toss it into the swamp. The chicken would go more ballistic than FO when he sees a post from his arch enemy. The gators would arrive and end up on the dinner table.

Works about the same here. Lay out some off the wall sting and sit back and watch the lemmings come rushing. The best one ever was the lady who lived on her Swan 65’ yacht in AK, had a 71 Winchester she wanted to scope and asked the “experts” for advice. They peeed themselves trying to save this Winchester icon from having holes drilled in it. Went on for days, even extending to offers to buy it to save it !

Obvious that no member here has ever sailed on a Swan 65’ or even seen one. The people who own those boats would no more own some clunky old Winchester than they would a Pearson. Nothing would grace the polished teak interior were it not a bespoke Holland and Holland.

That the fun of dealing with the bottom end of the normal distribution----- you don’t have to be Paul or Robert to suck em’ in.

Gentle reader, before you move along, go back to part one of the FO expose and note the lemmings names. Wanna bet they all reappear on this thread again ?

Part 3, 4 & 5 are being drafted.

FO’s pub below

[Linked Image]

FO himself caught cuminn from under table

[Linked Image]

The bouncer

[Linked Image]
Posted By: moosemike Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/08/18
Larry, get over your mancrush and go find someplace where you're wanted.
Posted By: Springcove Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/08/18
Larry you sad little schizophrenic douche. Go away.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/08/18
LOL! You never fail to disappoint Larry. So predictable.

Don't hurt yourself slinging that purse! laugh
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/08/18

I’ve also got one of those Dumoulin actions. Is Talley makeing those rings as a regular item, or did your ‘smith modify them?

The gunsmith modified the action to use the Talley rings.
Posted By: kingston Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/09/18
👍
Posted By: calikooknic Re: FOsteology ???? - 01/09/18

The gunsmith modified the action to use the Talley rings.

Interesting, thank you.

Hope you had a great birthday weekend.🎂
© 24hourcampfire