Home
I made the mistake of watching PBS. Shields, and Brooks, liberal, and more liberal. At the end of the show, Woodruff said they have a list of racist remarks going back to 1973!!!.. Go to the website mad mad
Only in a Libtards mind would the term Chithole equal a racist remark. Also it’s nothing to get worked up about. If anything it’s a good reason to have a whisky.
If Haiti isn't a [bleep], show me the list of these libertard celebrities that own vacation homes, resorts, and vacation there in the winter. Yep, just what I thought.
Originally Posted by Odessa
If Haiti isn't a [bleep], show me the list of these libertard celebrities that own vacation homes, resorts, and vacation there in the winter. Yep, just what I thought.

I've been to Haiti....it's a schitthole...so are most sections of cities in Brazil...so is Tunisia, Mombasa Kenya, Philippine Islands ., Even the parts of Iran I seen, I even considered Naples Italy a schitthole....nothing racist or hateful about it....a schitthole is a schitthole and the truth is the truth....truth be told, you don't have to travel abroad to see schittholes....we've got plenty here in the good old USA....
He told the truth, but mane he be better off keeping comments like that to himself
So Donald speaks the truth and likes women, no wonder it pisses off the left
© 24hourcampfire