Home
Posted By: pdman NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
HEY all...am awaiting start of Jaguar-Patriot game...I think Jaguar's will give Patriots a lot of grief....maybe Pats win by either 3 or 7 points...???

Later Vikings-Eagles... a battle of Biblical Epic Knock-Down Slugfest Battle Royale..>>>????

WHAT SAY YE..!!!!???

LET THE GAMES BEGIN..

PETE
Posted By: irfubar Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Who watches that crap anymore?
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Definition of irony. An NFL team named Patriots.
Posted By: JMR40 Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18

People who don't have their heads up their ass!

Jags vs Vikings in the SB. But I've been wrong before.
Posted By: irfubar Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Originally Posted by JMR40

Take a knee. LMAO
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by JMR40

Take a knee. LMAO

+1 fugg em
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Not much of a discussion here at the Fire anymore.
Posted By: 1sgLunde Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Don't watch he N----FL for the last 2 years.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
I bet my folks are going to watch.

They like football.
Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Is that crap still on TV?

Just got back from shooting some Gambel's. A much better use of my time.
There's a football game today?

Why should anyone care?
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
There's a football game today?

Why should anyone care?

The Felon league lost 90 % of its luster back in 1990. That’s when I swore off betting on football. After that I mostly watched the playoff games if that.
Posted By: Brazos Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Definition of irony. An NFL team named Patriots.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted By: wdenike Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
What is this NFL of which you speak??????

FUG THEM!!!!!! WOULDN'T WATCH, OR GO TO A GAME IF THEY WERE GIVING FUGGIN TICKETS AWAY!!!!!

Take care, Willie
Posted By: tikkanut Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18

S
C
R
E
W

'EM.......
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Pdman: Who cares?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: calikooknic Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Go Jag's!
Posted By: rem141r Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
you can have mine
Posted By: pdman Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Hey All...WOW..yes a tough crowd here....no prob... myself I do not like all the NFL antics of late either...well...any other football to watch..???
Pete
Go Astros! smile
Posted By: kingston Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Go Jag's!

Go Pats!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
The nfl is on the 'fire not cool list.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Missing a pretty good game - of course most of you are on your third beer by now, glued to the tube and watching Brady and Team America from the Center of the Universe going down to the Nobodies from Nowhere.
Go Pats!
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Why would any anti-American organization be popular in America?

To disrespect our flag and our veterans as they have is unforgivable.
Posted By: Terryk Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Hiked and helped my buddy get his ladder stand out of the forest. Put up trail cameras. Came home and walked the dogs with my wife in the woods. Made pieogi from scratch. Sorry no time for football.
We actually cancelled dish TV a couple weeks ago. Most of the cable bill goes to NFL, but zero money from me.
Posted By: FatCity67 What’s an N F L? - 01/21/18
[Linked Image]
Posted By: 1minute Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Someone let me know if the players are out for the Anthem, or are the owners still keeping them hidden from sight?
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
I have only watched a few games this year, it’s been tough because I’ve been a football fan all my life. My oldest is in the Marines and loves football so I haven’t been able to talk football with him much this year but it’s the playoffs and I’m watching it. If you don’t watch football that’s fine but I do and I don’t GAF about misplaced righteousness nor do I follow the Campfire’s boycott list.

I drive a Chevy, watch football and I make no apologies for any of it. I don’t care if old guys wanna sit on their couch in front of their computers bitching and hating the world, I’ll enjoy life, laugh and find happiness irregardless.

If you want to inject politics into every aspect of life from the clothes you wear to what you watch then life will al always be a fight and happiness will always be elusive, ultimately you’ll have changed nothing, alienated loved ones and merely proven that you’re a stubborn ass. This post isn’t directed at anyone in particular but there are many here that I’m sure it describes. 😉

Go Jaguars!
Posted By: rost495 Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Some times you have to draw a line in the sand. It will cost you in many ways.

Some folks just don't have it in them, they are to used to not costing them and having their way all the time. Its a shame, but its the same thought trend that started ruining this country some time back and continues today.

I don't do sports much. Wife loved watching football. Glad she hasn't watched a single game this year and won't be starting now...

Phugg em. Hope they and the viewers all pay a price.
Posted By: hanco Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
I’m not watching either, but pulling for Case Keenum. I watched the miracle last week.
Posted By: 79S Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Dont worry the refs showed up to help out the patriots
Originally Posted by 79S
Dont worry the refs showed up to help out the patriots

LMAO🖕🏻
Tony Romo is a fücking retard.
Patriots are down, and Gronc is on concussion watch.

Good game so far.
Posted By: Pashooter Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yep those who won't stand for the flag and our vet's get no respect from me nor do the enablers who support them. These are the same types who give the Clinton's a pass, let Obama's traitorous act go,and allow the elites to live above the law.
Drawing a line is fine, this year I didn’t watch football 3 days a week and then watch the games I missed, at all this year. I’ve been a fan all my life and recognize the real good many of the NFL players do and by real good I mean the 10’s or 100’s of millions of dollars they raise for their charities and foundations. Why focus on the dumb ones instead of uplifting the great ones? If your line in the sand makes you feel good then by all means do it it’s your choice, just don’t give yourself the false illusion that you’re doing anything meaningful because you’re also in essence “taking a knee”.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I have only watched a few games this year, it’s been tough because I’ve been a football fan all my life. My oldest is in the Marines and loves football so I haven’t been able to talk football with him much this year but it’s the playoffs and I’m watching it. If you don’t watch football that’s fine but I do and I don’t GAF about misplaced righteousness nor do I follow the Campfire’s boycott list.

I drive a Chevy, watch football and I make no apologies for any of it. I don’t care if old guys wanna sit on their couch in front of their computers bitching and hating the world, I’ll enjoy life, laugh and find happiness irregardless.

If you want to inject politics into every aspect of life from the clothes you wear to what you watch then life will al always be a fight and happiness will always be elusive, ultimately you’ll have changed nothing, alienated loved ones and merely proven that you’re a stubborn ass. This post isn’t directed at anyone in particular but there are many here that I’m sure it describes. 😉

Go Jaguars!

Well, ok, but just as long as you dont shoot a 270. wink
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Ask northman and djs that about the dnc. wink
Posted By: gophergunner Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18

And I'll bet all them sumbiches watching those games shoot .270's too!
I merely stated a fact.
No doubt in my mind, Jags want it more. A lot more. The Pats are lucky not to be down by 21.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
No doubt in my mind, Jags want it more. A lot more. The Pats are lucky not to be down by 21.

The Jags do a lot more jumping around, gang signing, and gum flapping.
I merely stated a fact.

You and your lists.....
Amazing game. Love seeing Brady, Belichek, and the cheatin' Pats taking it on the chin
Can't believe the refs didn't give that fumble back to the Pats.
You whine like a Steelers fan.
Posted By: NYH1 Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
[Linked Image]
Amazing game. Love seeing Brady, Belichek, and the cheatin' Pats taking it on the chin

So, how about those cheating pos dimocraps? They could teach the Pats, yet you suck their bs down. Oh sorry, you watch cnn and dont have a clue as to whats going on in DC regarding Hillary, the FBI and DNC regarding the House Judicary Investigative Comittee.
Posted By: EdM Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18

Indeed.
Bummer. Looks like the game. They certainly know how to come from behind.
Wow!
Posted By: renegade50 Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
GO PATRIOTS !!!!!!!!

I just won 150 cause my spread of 10 didn't get covered and the other 3 split 150 cause they went for Jacksonville cause of brady,s boo-boo finger🤣🤣🤣

bortles had a tear coming outta his right eye on that quick shot of him just now😃😃😃😃😃
Posted By: JamesJr Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
I saw where the Pats came from behind and won. Normally, I do not pull for any team from the Northeast, the only exception being that I've been a Yankee fan since the 1950's. The Packers have been the only NFL team I've ever really followed to any extent, and with Rodgers being out most of the season, and boycotting the NFL, I've not watched any this year.

But......I like Tom Brady, because he may just be the best QB ever to play the game. Being close to the great (sic) state of Tennessee, I've had to listen to all the Peyton Manning love over the years, and how he was the greatest. BS......Manning doesn't even come close to Brady and what Brady has done. Like the NFL or not, like the New England Patriots or not, like Tom Brady or not........you have to give the man credit, he's pretty darn good.
Posted By: Ptarmigan Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18

Haha!
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan

Haha!

Win a few, lose a few. I thought Jags had no chance before the kickoff, but they made it a battle and nearly pulled it off.

JamesJr, I'd rather be a Packers fan than have Brady for my quarterback. I'd rather be a Browns fan than pull for Brady. However good he may be, I don't care for him. AT ALL.
Great game till the last four minutes.

Oh well.
Ahh, the old class struggle thing rears its head.

Haha!

Win a few, lose a few. I thought Jags had no chance before the kickoff, but they made it a battle and nearly pulled it off.

JamesJr, I'd rather be a Packers fan than have Brady for my quarterback. I'd rather be a Browns fan than pull for Brady. However good he may be, I don't care for him. AT ALL.

Could that be because he voted for Trump?
Posted By: Ptarmigan Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
I really don't know what's not to like about the guy. He's a fierce competitor and a winner. Some folks just don't like winners I guess.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Haha!

Only if you want it to be.

I suspect nearly all the quarterbacks in the game and those playing today voted for Trump. I'll say one thing for Brady though, he's embarrassed about it.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18

As a season ticket holder at The Bog House since '73, I had to good fortune watch Tom play college football. We even did a road trip to Wisconsin his senior year which they won.

Little did I know back then he would become The GOAT!

laugh laugh laugh
Just won $15,000.00 in my office pool on the Patriots. If they win the super bowl I win $40,000.00. If they lose I win $5,000.00. It's been a good year for fantasy football.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Danny Amendola....Texas Tech alum! HELL YES!!
Holy schidt!
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Danny Amendola....Texas Tech alum! HELL YES!!

MVP!
for the losers that won't let themselves watch (wink wink), the entire stadium is singing the anthem tonight in Liberal, Minnesota. Whadyaknow?
My mistake. Liberal Philly - hard to tell the centers of Liberaldom apart.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Go Jaguars!

Well, ok, but just as long as you dont shoot a 270. wink

Lolol....I don’t nor would I own or shoot a .270. 😉

I made a spur of the moment purchase of a .280 yesterday. A nice condition Remington 740 Woodsmaster, aka an Amish machine gun. It had an old Leupold Vari-X 3-9 in an old steel one piece mount that’s elevation adjustable. The rings are only 1/2” wide or so. Cool old mount that I’ll take off and sell. The Leupold is going back for repair or replacement as it is “sticky going from 5-6 power and I’ll use Leupold rings and bases. I couldn’t pass it up for $375.
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Just won $15,000.00 in my office pool on the Patriots. If they win the super bowl I win $40,000.00. If they lose I win $5,000.00. It's been a good year for fantasy football.

Of course you're gonna report alla that to the IRS, right?

Especially since you can out against any type of tax reform.
I still want to know which team kaepernick is playing for??
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/21/18
Which I assume you’ll be receiving a W-2G and making the appropriate Patriotic contributions to your Local, State and Federal bureaucracies.

Originally Posted by RollingThunder

Haha!

No. Its because hes a lying corksucker and Brady isnt.

Probably the Edmonton Eskimos next year.
I really don't know what's not to like about the guy. He's a fierce competitor and a winner. Some folks just don't like winners I guess.

Which is exactly why they dont like Trump, especially if he makes their country a winner. whistle
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I bet that hairdo of his will be full of icicles.

I suspect nearly all the quarterbacks in the game and those playing today voted for Trump. I'll say one thing for Brady though, he's embarrassed about it.
[/quote]

July, again, about Brady being embarrassed about his vote.

Would you have a clue as to why most QBs voted for Trump?
Posted By: JamesJr Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18

I bet that hairdo of his will be full of icicles. He reminds me of the "Borneo Wild Man" from the Little Rascals movies. The one that was crazy about candy, and ran around saying...."yum yum, eatem up."
Posted By: jaguartx Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Yall bees talking bout Learoys hero now. grin
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Well that was a hell of a play, unfortunately.

To bad James and Jag missed it. (wink wink)
Well that was a hell of a play, unfortunately.

To bad James and Jag missed it. (wink wink)

You libs are all for cheap foreign cock.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
I would watch a Kaepernick/Manziel Grey Cup.
Posted By: 79S Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
I would watch a Kaepernick/Manziel Grey Cup.

You are onto something.. Manziel playing for Edmonton and Kapernick for Hamilton..
Posted By: Brazos Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Bet they wouldn't take a knee for O Canada.

If they did our neighbors to the North would have the balls to send 'em packing!
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
FUGG 'EM!!
Posted By: tpcollins Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
I thought the Vikings were suppose to beat the Eagles and play at home in the Super Bowl?
Posted By: EdM Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I thought the Vikings were suppose to beat the Eagles and play at home in the Super Bowl?

Hahahaha... The last game was flat azz luck.
Posted By: 1minute Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
So, did the teams take the field before or after the anthem?
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
yes.
No one knelt. the entire crowd joined in on the anthem. And you missed .... too bad.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Well, those Canadians may SEEM nice.....but they will only be pushed so far you know.

Posted By: ULA24 Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
I was astounded and remain completely astounded than anyone had the Vikings as a favorite. Then again, Vegas odds are designed to separate imbeciles from their hard money. The smart money was all over the Eagles.

Even a tiny bit of research would have shown simple very undeniable facts.

Eagles had the best rush defense in the NFL for most of the year.

The Eagles have the two biggest most powerful runners in the NFL with LaBlount and Ajai. Imagine trying to tackle a runaway manhole cover--it hurts and no one wants to!

Foles has the one of the highest quarterback ratings of all time NFL history in season 2013--he went to the Pro Bowl and won the Pro Bowl. ( go ahead check my facts)

Did you lose money? If you did, I am very sorry, the facts were quite clear.

Follow the smart money, not your home team.

Posted By: broomd Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Picked up and put up a ton of hay...got a half-mile swim in at the gym with the wife. Good day.

Oh yeah, NFL---- > GFY.
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Hahahaha... The last game was flat azz luck.

This^^^, now anyway.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Quoth the raven, "Nevermore".
Posted By: smokepole Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Originally Posted by ULA24

Even a tiny bit of research would have shown simple very undeniable facts........

The Eagles have the two biggest most powerful runners in the NFL with LaBlount and Ajai.

Yeah, that LaBlount is a beast. Almost as good as LeGarrette Blount.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Hadn't watched NFL this year and decided to pick up the Vikes game in the third quarter. sick
Posted By: 6MMWASP Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Lot of [bleep] on here for folks that don;t watch NFL
Posted By: ULA24 Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Keep smoking the poles Smokehole, and thanks for the correction. Time to go back to twisting your knobs over the Viking humiliation. If you twist hard enough-- maybe you can change the channel.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
F the NFL

That is all
Originally Posted by ULA24
Keep smoking the poles Smokehole, and thanks for the correction. Time to go back to twisting your knobs over the Viking humiliation. If you twist hard enough-- maybe you can change the channel.

LOL. Looks like I struck a nerve with Mr. know-it-all. "I am astounded."
Posted By: Redneck Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
That champagne sure tasted GOOD last night.... laugh laugh

Them Queens never let me down..
They had no answer for LaBlount.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
My oldest is in the Marines and loves football so I haven’t been able to talk football with him much this year.....

If you ask me, that is a pretty good reason to watch it.

To your larger point, boycotts generally do not work. The NFL could go out of business tomorrow and I would not care but if we are all going to be intellectually honest, we would be boycotting the internet and not be here posting at all because the powers that be that control the internet are way worse than the NFL. Faceplant, Twatter, Screwgle, and Screwtube are all terrible, all run by communists.

Think its okay to like college football and look down your nose at the NFL fans? The flagship state colleges that field the major D1 football teams that people root for are all liberal indoctrination centers. Where do you think the kneelers in the NFL got their ideas?

With a little research, it would not be very hard to find something not to like about all of the large corporations where we all spend our money.

Even if you only watch Fox news 24 hours a day like my Mom does, you are supporting MTV, porn and hollywood with your money because they all split up the revenue from cable subscriptions.

The only way to be intellectually consistent and legitimate in virtue signalling over some boycott would be to stay home, grow your own food, and be totally off the grid...and you still probably could not do it, and still probably would not change anything.
Posted By: BayouRover Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Originally Posted by RJY66
My oldest is in the Marines and loves football so I haven’t been able to talk football with him much this year.....

If you ask me, that is a pretty good reason to watch it.

To your larger point, boycotts generally do not work. The NFL could go out of business tomorrow and I would not care but if we are all going to be intellectually honest, we would be boycotting the internet and not be here posting at all because the powers that be that control the internet are way worse than the NFL. Faceplant, Twatter, Screwgle, and Screwtube are all terrible, all run by communists.

Think its okay to like college football and look down your nose at the NFL fans? The flagship state colleges that field the major D1 football teams that people root for are all liberal indoctrination centers. Where do you think the kneelers in the NFL got their ideas?

With a little research, it would not be very hard to find something not to like about all of the large corporations where we all spend our money.

Even if you only watch Fox news 24 hours a day like my Mom does, you are supporting MTV, porn and hollywood with your money because they all split up the revenue from cable subscriptions.

The only way to be intellectually consistent and legitimate in virtue signalling over some boycott would be to stay home, grow your own food, and be totally off the grid...and you still probably could not do it, and still probably would not change anything.

So what do you do for fum?

Another reason that HatesNates watches the NFL is he's hoping to see a bad cop beat up on a helpless drunk. He especially likes watching the Raider games as they are a potential target-rich environment.

In the darkness of his TV room, he envisions himself defending the drunks against the bad cops with his new 270 that he's afraid to say that he owns so he doesn't detract from his perceived larger-than-life persona of himself.
Posted By: 375fan Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Originally Posted by Redneck

Don't gloat too much, Packers still have McCarthy as coach and Rogers is with Danica. She'll do more to bring him down than any defensive player ever has. laugh
Posted By: BayouRover Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Originally Posted by 375fan
Originally Posted by Redneck

Don't gloat too much, Packers still have McCarthy as coach and Rogers is with Danica. She'll do more to bring him down than any defensive player ever has. laugh

I bet he's already gone down on her. And vice versa. laugh Win....... Win.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
THE part of the whole game was the post game on-field interview where Tracy Wolfson (?) asked Tom Brady if he could imagine what going to play the Superbowl in Minnesota means to him.

Pricless
Posted By: centershot Re: NFL Today's Games... - 01/22/18
Vikings laid and egg.............Brady will soon have a 6th ring.
Posted By: ULA24 Re: NFL Today's Games... - 02/05/18
The old King is dead, long live the King!
© 24hourcampfire