Home
This video is a bit long at ~30 minutes but well worth the time to hear Professor Peterson absolutely demolish this hyper-feminist post-modern ideologue. Game, set, and match hands down.

Saw it

Good one and he doesn't back down.She is rather shocked that she was unable bully or shame her intellectual superior
Someone pulled the video. Won't show on YouTube, either.

Ed
I have been following this guy since late 2016. No one demolishes postmodernism better than Dr. Peterson.
Sorry, gents, I linked to the wrong video. My OP is fixed now.
Excellent.
Apparently that video went viral with 7million views in two days.

I watched a follow up interview of Peterson and he said the TV station that employed the feminist twit interviewer had to hire a security analyst because of the online threats against her.
The interviewer asked Peterson how much hate mail he has received, he said a total of 5, and they weren't true hate just questioning his opinion.
To me this is interesting as it proves they are losing the ideological war.

More evidence of winning.
Love this- Thank you for sharing it smile
Just shared this with the wife. Interested in hearing her opinion.
Dr. Peterson has a TON of vids online. Very intelligent man, and I have been listening to him a lot.

This one is special though, you almost never get to see a debate when the other person says "Ugh, yeah, you got me on that".
Originally Posted by davet
Dr. Peterson has a TON of vids online. Very intelligent man, and I have been listening to him a lot.

This one is special though, you almost never get to see a debate when the other person says "Ugh, yeah, you got me on that".

Particularly delicious in that it was her that spent the entire interview trying to trap him.

Basically a 30 minute, professionally done, bitch-slap.
[Linked Image]
russian photo sharing

Been following him a while now, great interview.
This wasnt a fair match at all, 140+ IQ vs 100ish.... she didnt have a chance at even understanding what he was saying unfortunately.
Thanks for posting that. Great stuff.
I seldom watch videos of such length, but this was enjoyable and rather fascinating to watch.
Here is a post-interview analysis by Professor Peterson and a much more clear thinking interviewer in The Netherlands. Good stuff!

Jordan Peterson is the most articulate person I can ever remember hearing. It would be entertaining to watch Megan Kelly try to interview him.... I'm going to order his book....
Jordan Petersen for prime minister! I like what he has to say, maybe he can be our version of Donald Trump, especially since Trudeau is cut out of the same cloth as Obama, Clinton and the Bush families.
Originally Posted by The_Big_D
This wasnt a fair match at all, 140+ IQ vs 100ish.... she didnt have a chance at even understanding what he was saying unfortunately.

This.
© 24hourcampfire