Home
Couldn't believe it, but there it is on the right side of the screen.
I just saw a Fly Air New Zealand add. crazy
I see no ads.

With that said, these ad generators build ads from your PC's cache.
Now i gotta google pc cache. lol
I don't see them I get some mail order bride ads. Not buying but I don't mind window shopping. It's mostly that and novelty hoodies.They have one that looks like a steak and one that looks like a big hairy belly.
See nothing. Never have.

I do see some tiny chevy ad on my phone on various websites but I mostly don't realize its even there....

Search a bit and you find out how to avoid issues.... if I can figure that out, I'm pretty sure anyone can.
I don't know what's different about my link here, but I never get any of these ads you guys are talking about.
Ad blocker plus is the answer.............
Originally Posted by wyoming260

This.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^&^^^^^^^^^
Who/what is this Ashley Madison? Use Ad Blocker. I only see an add if go to a product's website on my own. Have not seen an add here in a couple of years.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by wyoming260

This.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^&^^^^^^^^^

The ads found a workaround my Ad blocker plus. Installed regular Ad Blocker and ads went away again. Ad blocker keeps a talley of how may ads have been blocked during a session. I have had as high as 72 ads blocked during an 1.5 hr. session at the fire. That's way too much.
Who da fahq is Ashley Madison and why would she be hangin' around here?

Originally Posted by Pahntr760
I see no ads.

I'm sure that's some of it, but I would never spend one thin dime on a PoS John Deer or GM product and I don't go futzing around on their sites looking at their garbage. So why am I getting their pop-ups?
Is Ashley a competitive shooter or big game hunter?
I run Adblock and Adblock plus on Chrome , nuttin' gets thru.
They wouldn't advertise on CF without results. I wonder who is responding?
Not me

I still got the asian hotties on my pop ups, banner, sidebars

Better than chevies
Fugg chevy
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
I see no ads.

O.k. That explains a lot. whistle
Originally Posted by 1minute
Who/what is this Ashley Madison? Use Ad Blocker. I only see an add if go to a product's website on my own. Have not seen an add here in a couple of years.

Think it's a high dollar hooker website, IIRC read about a politico that got caught up in it.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Think it's a high dollar hooker website, IIRC read about a politico that got caught up in it.

Somebody hacked their site, collected the names and info of their clients, and then charged them a ransom to not make their information public. I can't believe they are still in business after that.
Damn! bet there was some married sweatin' sombitches on that breech.
The ads you see are based on what an algorithm determines that you may be interested in, based on what you've been looking at and searching for. Apparently the algorithm has identified that my choice of energy utility and travel may be interesting to me right now. If you are seeing ads for Ashley Madison it has determined, based on what you've been looking at, that you may be interested in having an affair.
Originally Posted by dan_oz
The ads you see are based on what an algorithm determines that you may be interested in, based on what you've been looking at and searching for. Apparently the algorithm has identified that my choice of energy utility and travel may be interesting to me right now. If you are seeing ads for Ashley Madison it has determined, based on what you've been looking at, that you may be interested in having an affair.

Yep. I get ads for sporting shows.
When I first got on here, I almost quit because of the ads that kept popping up. Then someone said to install AdBlocker, and I did, and that ended those annoying ads. It will restrict access to some other sites, but I don't care.
I don't see any ads here other than for Silverado's oncet awhile.
I don't get those ads except for the obnoxious Chevy ad and the Cabela's ad.

I think the reason is that I erase the history from my browser. That erases the cookies as well.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by gunner500

Somebody hacked their site, collected the names and info of their clients, and then charged them a ransom to not make their information public. I can't believe they are still in business after that.

HAHA. Its a site for married people looking to bang other married people. So if it's in your algorithm somebody's been searching something on your computer related...........
© 24hourcampfire