Home
Posted By: Big Stick PM's................... - 02/20/18
Have over halfa fhuqking thousand PM's sent my way and due workload,only had chance to peek this AM,so I could reply to them in need. That being said,all are billed in the following manner: "This topic has reached it's maximum length of posts. You cannot add any more posts to this topic."

Did someone get their fhuqking PM Feelings hurt now?!? Laughing!

CopperCreek,thanks for all of the brass. Others with rifle/scope/boolit/camera/etec./etc. queries,my hands is tied.

Obliged.

Ooopsie...musta hurt someone's feelings on the Optics Board too,cain't Post there.

So no PM's and only certain Boards are "legal"?!? Toooooooooo fhuqking funny!

What next,no S/S rifles,Fly Fishing only and I gotta shoot pics with a fhuqking Nikon?

Wow +P+!

Insecurities are fhuqking HILARIOUS!!!.......................
Posted By: smokepole Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
PM sent.....
Posted By: poboy Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Incoming!!
Posted By: rost495 Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Did someone say something, or care?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
You could have just said 500, it's shorter and a lot less typing.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Let's talk .224 Valkyrie in a PSA Krunchentikker...
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
I'll take it!
Posted By: Tom264 Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
I find it funny (ridiculous) that one person who is full of knowledge but comes across a jerk, that truly if you interact with him has been a nice guy and helpful gets banned or only can post here and there and another vile piece of crap person who lies and brings family into the Frey gets off Scott free.
Again, pretty ridiculous.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Originally Posted by Tom264
I find it funny (ridiculous) that one person who is full of knowledge but comes across a jerk, that truly if you interact with him has been a nice guy and helpful gets banned or only can post here and there and another vile piece of crap person who lies and brings family into the Frey gets off Scott free.

Yep. Stick has always been very kind to me.
Posted By: jac3k Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Yea I like stick too. He’s never not funny and has always been helpful to me.
Posted By: wdenike Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
When some who are knowledgable don't suffer fools very well. Fools seem to always perservere. Reason being way more fools, and self proclaimed know it alls.

Take care, Willie
Posted By: slumlord Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Was having this very discussion last night with a banned member on this site.

I know of two other members who have been hit with the ban hammer.

I myself only have certain privileges and have access to limited tools.

IIWII
Posted By: 16bore Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
"Ask Big Stick" forum would be a hoot.....
Posted By: stxhunter Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Originally Posted by 16bore

^
^
^
have never had a problem with him.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Originally Posted by stxhunter

^
^
^

I think he's pure entertainment
Posted By: add Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Originally Posted by Big Stick
What next,no S/S rifles,Fly Fishing only and I gotta shoot pics with a fhuqking Nikon?

Wow +P+!

grin
Posted By: tansinator Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Stick has helped me on several occasions. People need to grow some thick skin around here.
Posted By: slumlord Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Also know of another member who has locked to roam the winchester forum

TFF

campfire purgatory

scott free

I see what you did there, lol
Posted By: 79S Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18

^
^
^

Same here.. through pm and I will be damned what he told me to do worked..
Posted By: SKane Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18

I like it!

Another possible name:
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by tansinator
Stick has helped me on several occasions. People need to grow some thick skin around here.

I'm sure Rick banned him for being so helpful.

Yeah, that's it.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
I'm not sure what got Stick banned. He liked to be a bit abrasive but I never saw anything out of him that I haven't seen from other people on here.

But I don't read everything. Maybe I missed it.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Also know of another member who has locked to roam the winchester forum

TFF

campfire purgatory

scott free

I see what you did there, lol

Funny thing is, Scott's a Stick groupie +P

Hint.
Posted By: add Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18

It would quickly fill up with cross-posts by Seafire and Judman over the shiny objects Stick put in front of them.
Posted By: Partsman Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Originally Posted by 79S

^
^
^

Originally Posted by 79S

^
^
^

Yep on another site he has some very good tutorials.
cool

I totally agree. Keep Big Stick and take out the other trash.

Larry has a lot of information and knowledge and I enjoy the ancient Sanskrit in which he conveys the knowledge. Having spoken to him in person a time or 2 and casually passed each other at the Log Cabin (I was in a hurry and couldn’t sit and BS) I wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to get together with him.

I’ll take Big Stick over a couple other losers here any day.
The attention whore has to talk about herself more, big [bleep] surprise
Now don't start that common sense chit. By identifying the little dick population that so desire to be relevant. Shame on you!

Take care, Willie
Posted By: RickyD Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm not sure what got Stick banned. He liked to be a bit abrasive but I never saw anything out of him that I haven't seen from other people on here.

It was racist. Almost. Not really, but kinda, I guess. Heard a lot worse before and since. Maybe since his was pictorial it elevated to the level it did. The incident hasn't made it to the SCOTUS yet to know much more.
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18

I see what you did there.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
The guys that get banned often don't have a lack of expertise.

Most times it's just the opposite... They are long on expertise, but short on patience, and don't suffer fools easily.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It was racist. Almost. Not really, but kinda, I guess. Heard a lot worse before and since. Maybe since his was pictorial it elevated to the level it did. The incident hasn't made it to the SCOTUS yet to know much more.

I do know one thing, if you make a promise to Rick you had better keep it. Rick takes a man at his word very seriously.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Most times it's just the opposite... They are long on expertise, but short on patience, and don't suffer fools easily.

They usualy have zero social skills
Posted By: Harry M Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
People can get banned from here? Big Stick? I don't even know who he is.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Originally Posted by tedthorn

They usualy have zero social skills

I am always puzzled that many consider that to be a very admirable quality.
Do you also think everyone should get a trophy? Win, lose, right, wrong. Sometimes when some volunteer to expose themselves a fool. They get what they deserve. Pretty simple, fugg with the bull get the horn. If this hurts feelers. Might better remain silent and let the world wonder ones intelligence, than expose their arse to all.

Take care, Willie
Posted By: joken2 Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18

For those who miss Big Stick's input and expertise, he's not at all hard to find... http://asrealasitgets.net/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/1/1/Campfire.html
Posted By: brinky72 Re: PM's................... - 02/20/18
Thanks. I find it horseshit that someone gets banned over internet whining. I’ve had disagreements with Stick before but I got over it. Don’t be a dumbass and there’s no issues. He’s been rather helpful and cordial to me with advice in PMs and that’s the best way of getting information from him as no one else can get their jabs in.
Posted By: rost495 Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I totally agree. Keep Big Stick and take out the other trash.

Larry has a lot of information and knowledge and I enjoy the ancient Sanskrit in which he conveys the knowledge. Having spoken to him in person a time or 2 and casually passed each other at the Log Cabin (I was in a hurry and couldn’t sit and BS) I wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to get together with him.

I’ll take Big Stick over a couple other losers here any day.

There is a sporting author I can NOT stand, Zedicker, because of the way he murders the language. And he claims its his right since he has a PhD in English or some crap. Stick reminds me exactly the same and the reason I can't stand him. Speak English, not AKBonics... YMMV.
Posted By: 16bore Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
I think it's Alaskanese.....

Regardless, I hate when a phuqqer that's 4,000 miles away trys to tell me what he "thinks" is wrong with my rifle and hasn't even seen it.

...and is right.
Posted By: ironbender Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18

Not everyone gets a decoder ring. wink
Posted By: aalf Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
[Linked Image]
Posted By: aalf Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18

Or get the whole set:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: JGRaider Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
Originally Posted by rost495

There is a sporting author I can NOT stand, Zedicker, because of the way he murders the language. And he claims its his right since he has a PhD in English or some crap. Stick reminds me exactly the same and the reason I can't stand him. Speak English, not AKBonics... YMMV.

There's that, and the simple fact he's just a bottom feeding zero. I could give a crap if he invented ballistics, he has nothing to say I'm interested in, ever.
Posted By: add Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
Originally Posted by JGRaider

There's that, and the simple fact he's just a bottom feeding zero. I could give a crap if he invented ballistics, he has nothing to say I'm interested in, ever.

Is that comment directed at Stick?

Aren't you one of the ones that seems to have to weigh in on most every thread he holds court?

Shiny objects...
Posted By: mtcurman Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
Stick has never not been helpful to me, both in PM's and his posts...
Posted By: 79S Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18

Regardless, I hate when a phuqqer that's 4,000 miles away trys to tell me what he "thinks" is wrong with my rifle and hasn't even seen it.

...and is right.

Well what was wrong with it?
Posted By: JGRaider Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Is that comment directed at Stick? Yep

Aren't you one of the ones that seems to have to weigh in on most every thread he holds court? I've had that loser on ignore for a couple of years now, so negative.

Shiny objects...
Posted By: Higginez Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
I'm here to learn stuff, and ol' Stick has first hand knowledge and opinions of a lot of the gear I'm interested in.

It is very, very seldom that I glean any good knowledge from the Paper Hat Brigade and it is an absolute riot that they all type with his mannerisms at this point from reading every word of his schit!.... (hint)

Pretty darn funny and it's all done with one post a day.

Couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.
Posted By: 16bore Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
Originally Posted by 79S

...and is right.

Well what was wrong with it?

Bedding for the first one, crooked ammo the second. He still won't believe that Scenars jumping 0.084 went into little knots. Even with pics. Ha!
Posted By: 79S Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
Originally Posted by Higbean
I'm here to learn stuff, and ol' Stick has first hand knowledge and opinions of a lot of the gear I'm interested in.

It is very, very seldom that I glean any good knowledge from the Paper Hat Brigade and it is an absolute riot that they all type with his mannerisms at this point from reading every word of his schit!.... (hint)

Pretty darn funny and it's all done with one post a day.

Couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.

You caught onto that as well lol... they use (grin) (hint) too name a couple.. I wonder if they notice they type like or use his mannerisms.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
I never knew Rick let him back into the sandbox.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18

Posted By: GeoW Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Damn straight!
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
I'm still somewhat insecure because I failed to start from the start...
Posted By: Judman Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
The lazy bushelor, they’ll have to report to as gay as it gets, to learn some of the most ignorant useless shiit for the hunter/killer on the www.... congratulations???? Laffin blah blah fuucking blah.....
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
Is this still available?
Posted By: Judman Re: PM's................... - 02/21/18
Yes over at #asgayasitgets
I missed a show apparently, but for conversation sake, did the guy who was scamming on several boards get axed too?
Bigstick gets banned from the optics forum and the tract snake oil salesman miraculously appears back on the forum the very next day..... Too [bleep] funny
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: PM's................... - 02/22/18
Don't badmouth Tract, it's against their terms of service! LOL
Posted By: mtcurman Re: PM's................... - 02/22/18
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Bigstick gets banned from the optics forum and the tract snake oil salesman miraculously appears back on the forum the very next day..... Too [bleep] funny

Stick's like The Highwayman....he'll be back again, and again, and again, and again.....(hint) Laffin +P+
Posted By: Big Stick Re: PM's................... - 02/22/18
'pole,

Replied.(grin)

In actuality,the PM Fairy sprinkled some Pixie Dust and now I can respond to PM's once again,which be appreciated.

S'pose it was Billy Graham righting the ship,face to face?!?(grin)

Only fair to let folks know that the wres they shipped,have arrived and are bein' flogged upon.................................

'boy,

Send it.....................

lost495,

Are you using your Imagination and Pretend again,to TRY and "convince" yourself,that you do not read my EVERY word and gawk my EVERY splendid pixel. Congratulations?!?!

Ain't it a hoot,that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. The ONLY thing a Texanb can bring in the first hand,is a heartfelt Whine and WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

12344',

I'm never not crystalling in my verbage,but feel free to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical",for your exceedingly modest IQ and I'll happily substitute,with lesser versions so even someone as fhuqking stupid as you can "understand". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

sawbuck,

My "trouble" is I shoot "too much" and have too keen of an understanding,in regards to what do what and more importantly WHY.

In actuality,I've had exceedingly good "luck" with a plethora of PSA wares,but tend to delve into Harrison's expertise,for all of my 22 and 6 Grendel platforms. Rather like his XD extensions/bolts,he gets a scald on throat geometry,uniformity is amazingly exceptional spout to spout/extension to extension and they tend to shoot. Hint.(grin)

ARP Grendel bolt.

[Linked Image]

It's always nice to drive Lapooey brass too,if only because Norma and Hornady suck ass...along with Federal. Hint.

[Linked Image]

I hear through The Grapevine,that twist,throating and COAL latitude still matter,even though them constants reliably fly over The Paper Hat Brigade's heads.(grin)

Accuracy/Precision are easily arranged,ES/SD is trite,Lapooey wears like iron and Smoochin' any boolit you please out of an ASC mag,prolly do not suck. Self Shucker 105's,are straight up Nasty Bitches.

[Linked Image]

Be curious to see how my new Garrow 17 Hummer upper runs,though I only nabbed (8) 14rd mags to R&D through it. Hoping a CMC single stage Lighty will provide reliable ignition,as I'd hate to haveta' slum a fhuqking Geisselle or the ilk and spill that much splendor,as an opening move. The CMC's are happy in arranging reliable ignition in 17 Whizzum Krunchentickers,whether JARD or Franklin platforms.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Film at 11:00......................

'nike,

I'm not programmed to condone sheer and utter fhuqking STUPIDITY,so I simply do not.

Knowin' me...I prolly never will either........................(grin)

FB2,

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that the ONLY hing you can bring to the table,is an Estrogen fueled Whine...ala trembling fingers and quiverin' lips. Congratulations?!?

Only you,can stop YOU,from sayin' sumptin' STUPID and all are enriched in oblivious humor quotient,that you are simply powerless in that refrain.

Be SURE to use your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself,them facts ain't so. It WILL be fhuqking funny. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!........................

Kchunt280AI,

Are you still red assed at only being a Stewardess,in your "career"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,when on your BEST day,all you can do is marvel Splendid Pixels and try to "convince" yourself that you "could too". Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't. Hint.

Do not "forget",that you reserve the right to wax eloquent upon the Sweet "Satisfactions" of being a perpetual Whining Clueless Kchunt and PLEASE do not "forget" the pics,to obliviously corroborate same. Re-hint. LAUGHING!

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............................

'Bore,

I can only make sense,to folks that have sense and it is never not entertaining,to let Ankle Biting Clueless Fhuqks giver 'er a whirl. I reckon Imitation is still THE most Sincere form of Flattery and I'm more than happy to occupy the perpetual thoughts of sooooooo many Pointy Heads,during both their day(s) and in their Dreams. My Engleesh is without peer and I've the gift to conjure both Vernacular and Lexicon,along with Iconic punctuation,the magnitude of which others reliably sample from. Some knowingly,most unknowingly...due the poignant profundity of the splendor.

Trouble is,all the good stuff sails over Pointy heads and I gotta pull spark plugs,to let 'em have an inkling.(grin)

Rifles talk,yet nobody listens.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.........................

aalf,

The Ultimate Decoder,is to simply procure and then R&D. Then after a good shakeout,critique in extrapolation to known wares of repute...if only to the chagrin of The Do Nothing Gang.

You gonna talk me into a 6x47 Lapooey,due the current 6BR Lapooey Virgin Glut? I may have an extry S/A 700 Donor laying about.(grin)

Wishin' James had a RemAge 1-7" 22 Kreedmire spout laying loose,as I'd leap. Pappy had Manson craft him a well thunked reamer for same and I could prolly call in a favor to Greg. James is showin' a 6x47,but I'm purty sweet on Alpha brass,in both my 6mm Kreedmires(7" and 8"). It has NO peer,or equal.

[Linked Image]

Decisions...decisions.

It's rough......................(grin)

'Raider,

You be CERTAIN to chime in and wax eloquent,upon the very day you manage to cajole your crossed-eyes into "believing" that you "don't care". Few things funnier than a Whining Clueless Texan,who just "happens" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot,as she flaunts her Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Congratulations?!?

Of course you read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,if only because it is the ONLY "move" you have...you "lucky" kchunt.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Oooopsie!!!...too late.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............................

'bean,

I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with and as am at ease in Sandbagging,as The Paper Hat Brigade is in "flaunting" their collective Imaginations and Pretend.

Cain't blame the gals for trying...it isn't like the could "do" anything else.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.....................

'Boomer,

I've seen alotta parts/pieces/platforms puke and have more than a "good" feel,for what do what. Rifles talk,yet nobody listens and it's routinely loud enough,that I can hear it from 1000's of miles away.

There is a Common Theme,in that correct assembly,matters more than a smidge.(grin) Assuming those mechanics are in place,it is usually the base/mounts/glass that are the weakest links.

Starting At The Fhuqking Start...will never not bear fruit and connect dots.

Seen it.(grin)

100's and 100's of times..............................

'mountain,

Tract simply cannot/will not produce wares,that'll stand upon their own merit and extrapolate well,to knowed quantities. On the "bright side" however,they do horn up Texans,who's decades of "experience",wouldn't knock the new offa slowwwwwwww afternoon in the Real World.(grin)

Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't. Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial,much to the chagrin of Window Lickers and Snake Oil Salesmen everywhere.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...................
Glad to see you posting in the "campfire" section again....
Posted By: kolofardos Re: PM's................... - 02/22/18
'pole,

Replied.(grin)

In actuality,the PM Fairy sprinkled some Pixie Dust and now I can respond to PM's once again,which be appreciated.

S'pose it was Billy Graham righting the ship,face to face?!?(grin)

Only fair to let folks know that the wres they shipped,have arrived and are bein' flogged upon.................................

'boy,

Send it.....................

lost495,

Are you using your Imagination and Pretend again,to TRY and "convince" yourself,that you do not read my EVERY word and gawk my EVERY splendid pixel. Congratulations?!?!

Ain't it a hoot,that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. The ONLY thing a Texanb can bring in the first hand,is a heartfelt Whine and WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

12344',

I'm never not crystalling in my verbage,but feel free to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical",for your exceedingly modest IQ and I'll happily substitute,with lesser versions so even someone as fhuqking stupid as you can "understand". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

sawbuck,

My "trouble" is I shoot "too much" and have too keen of an understanding,in regards to what do what and more importantly WHY.

In actuality,I've had exceedingly good "luck" with a plethora of PSA wares,but tend to delve into Harrison's expertise,for all of my 22 and 6 Grendel platforms. Rather like his XD extensions/bolts,he gets a scald on throat geometry,uniformity is amazingly exceptional spout to spout/extension to extension and they tend to shoot. Hint.(grin)

ARP Grendel bolt.

[Linked Image]

It's always nice to drive Lapooey brass too,if only because Norma and Hornady suck ass...along with Federal. Hint.

[Linked Image]

I hear through The Grapevine,that twist,throating and COAL latitude still matter,even though them constants reliably fly over The Paper Hat Brigade's heads.(grin)

Accuracy/Precision are easily arranged,ES/SD is trite,Lapooey wears like iron and Smoochin' any boolit you please out of an ASC mag,prolly do not suck. Self Shucker 105's,are straight up Nasty Bitches.

[Linked Image]

Be curious to see how my new Garrow 17 Hummer upper runs,though I only nabbed (8) 14rd mags to R&D through it. Hoping a CMC single stage Lighty will provide reliable ignition,as I'd hate to haveta' slum a fhuqking Geisselle or the ilk and spill that much splendor,as an opening move. The CMC's are happy in arranging reliable ignition in 17 Whizzum Krunchentickers,whether JARD or Franklin platforms.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Film at 11:00......................

'nike,

I'm not programmed to condone sheer and utter fhuqking STUPIDITY,so I simply do not.

Knowin' me...I prolly never will either........................(grin)

FB2,

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that the ONLY hing you can bring to the table,is an Estrogen fueled Whine...ala trembling fingers and quiverin' lips. Congratulations?!?

Only you,can stop YOU,from sayin' sumptin' STUPID and all are enriched in oblivious humor quotient,that you are simply powerless in that refrain.

Be SURE to use your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself,them facts ain't so. It WILL be fhuqking funny. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Kchunt280AI,

Are you still red assed at only being a Stewardess,in your "career"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,when on your BEST day,all you can do is marvel Splendid Pixels and try to "convince" yourself that you "could too". Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't. Hint.

Do not "forget",that you reserve the right to wax eloquent upon the Sweet "Satisfactions" of being a perpetual Whining Clueless Kchunt and PLEASE do not "forget" the pics,to obliviously corroborate same. Re-hint. LAUGHING!

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............................

'Bore,

I can only make sense,to folks that have sense and it is never not entertaining,to let Ankle Biting Clueless Fhuqks giver 'er a whirl. I reckon Imitation is still THE most Sincere form of Flattery and I'm more than happy to occupy the perpetual thoughts of sooooooo many Pointy Heads,during both their day(s) and in their Dreams. My Engleesh is without peer and I've the gift to conjure both Vernacular and Lexicon,along with Iconic punctuation,the magnitude of which others reliably sample from. Some knowingly,most unknowingly...due the poignant profundity of the splendor.

Trouble is,all the good stuff sails over Pointy heads and I gotta pull spark plugs,to let 'em have an inkling.(grin)

Rifles talk,yet nobody listens.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.........................

aalf,

The Ultimate Decoder,is to simply procure and then R&D. Then after a good shakeout,critique in extrapolation to known wares of repute...if only to the chagrin of The Do Nothing Gang.

You gonna talk me into a 6x47 Lapooey,due the current 6BR Lapooey Virgin Glut? I may have an extry S/A 700 Donor laying about.(grin)

Wishin' James had a RemAge 1-7" 22 Kreedmire spout laying loose,as I'd leap. Pappy had Manson craft him a well thunked reamer for same and I could prolly call in a favor to Greg. James is showin' a 6x47,but I'm purty sweet on Alpha brass,in both my 6mm Kreedmires(7" and 8"). It has NO peer,or equal.

[Linked Image]

Decisions...decisions.

It's rough......................(grin)

'Raider,

You be CERTAIN to chime in and wax eloquent,upon the very day you manage to cajole your crossed-eyes into "believing" that you "don't care". Few things funnier than a Whining Clueless Texan,who just "happens" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot,as she flaunts her Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Congratulations?!?

Of course you read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,if only because it is the ONLY "move" you have...you "lucky" kchunt.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Oooopsie!!!...too late.

Bless your heart.

'bean,

I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with and as am at ease in Sandbagging,as The Paper Hat Brigade is in "flaunting" their collective Imaginations and Pretend.

Cain't blame the gals for trying...it isn't like the could "do" anything else.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.....................

'Boomer,

I've seen alotta parts/pieces/platforms puke and have more than a "good" feel,for what do what. Rifles talk,yet nobody listens and it's routinely loud enough,that I can hear it from 1000's of miles away.

There is a Common Theme,in that correct assembly,matters more than a smidge.(grin) Assuming those mechanics are in place,it is usually the base/mounts/glass that are the weakest links.

Starting At The Fhuqking Start...will never not bear fruit and connect dots.

Seen it.(grin)

100's and 100's of times..............................

'mountain,

Tract simply cannot/will not produce wares,that'll stand upon their own merit and extrapolate well,to knowed quantities. On the "bright side" however,they do horn up Texans,who's decades of "experience",wouldn't knock the new offa slowwwwwwww afternoon in the Real World.(grin)

Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't. Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial,much to the chagrin of Window Lickers and Snake Oil Salesmen everywhere.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...................

AWESOME! Please bring back Bricktop as well, I love witnessing a good ball-busting (as long as it's not mine being busted)
Posted By: Big Stick Re: PM's................... - 02/23/18
'Miner,

I sooooooooooooo seldom post up here,due the rough nature of the crowd and my tender feelers.

Laughing!......................

kolo',

Folks bust themselves and that of course,is the ONLY reason the schit is so funny.

It got quiet for some reason,as Clueless Fhuqks are farrrrrrrrrr more brazen,when they "think" there's no repercussions. The "Hard Chargers" peter out quick,when there's no safety net,to insulate them from their own fhuqking STUPIDITY. Funny how it works and I mean FUNNY.

Bless their hearts.

Posted By: kingston Re: PM's................... - 02/24/18
Originally Posted by Taco280AI

FB2?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: PM's................... - 02/24/18
'Miner,

I sooooooooooooo seldom post up here,due the rough nature of the crowd and my tender feelers.

Laughing!......................

kolo',

Folks bust themselves and that of course,is the ONLY reason the schit is so funny.

It got quiet for some reason,as Clueless Fhuqks are farrrrrrrrrr more brazen,when they "think" there's no repercussions. The "Hard Chargers" peter out quick,when there's no safety net,to insulate them from their own fhuqking STUPIDITY. Funny how it works and I mean FUNNY.

Bless their hearts.

Oh hell, "Bah-bahbahbah-BAH!

Fug alla this yakkin. Stick some more pics of your old lady up.

I don't know what she wants with your squatty ass, but I'm happy to look at pics of her anytime you want to post 'em.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: PM's................... - 02/24/18
Not being a follower, bear with me here.

Is BigStick only allowed one post per day? Looking at his posts, it looks like one a day to me.

Is that why his posts are like a novella?

I really don't know. Someone enlighten me.
no·vel·la
nəˈvelə/Submit
noun
a short novel or long short story.

Someone was bound to ask
Posted By: jk16 Re: PM's................... - 02/24/18
Not being a follower, bear with me here.

Is BigStick only allowed one post per day? Looking at his posts, it looks like one a day to me.

Is that why his posts are like a novella?

I really don't know. Someone enlighten me.

Yep..One per day..
I'd like to thank the 'fire for giving the OP the emotional support in the form of attention he so desperately seeks. Good folks here.
Originally Posted by kingston

FB2?

That’s funny, i don’t care who you are.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: PM's................... - 02/24/18
I have but one question for Stick,

When we going fishing?

Doesn't matter if I cant understand half your verbiage,

On the river, it will all come together.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: PM's................... - 02/24/18
Is BigStick only allowed one post per day?

Is that why his posts are like a novella? .

More like Nutella
Posted By: Big Stick Re: PM's................... - 02/25/18
'neth,

I really don't much care to Fish,but do like to CATCH...the differences of which is beyond stark.

Nice opportunity to R&D wares on a typical Cast & Blast and extrapolate new stuff,against goods of repute.

Been on a Vudoo Kick lately and am hip on it's balance/ergos/handling and simply fhuqking incredible Accuracy and Precision. The 18" Bartlein spout is a keeper and I always wanted to try me one of them there MacaMillion stocks.

Am always torn on whether to schlep and APS-C 1D-Series body or a FF 1D-Series...but have seen me slum a Canon P&S more than once.

[Linked Image]

Catching ain't as bad as it sounds.(grin) Nice to toss some fill flash,on all these glaring hard sunlight days.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Odd year,in that I don''t recall anything over 38" thus far,which pales to the typical magnitude. Perhaps the Vudoo ain't got no "luck" in it?!?(grin)

Will more than likey schlep the Garrow Hummer on more than a few jaunts this pass and I'd wager it'll connect dots and bear fruit...though I'm torn on an Illuminatti or a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker in the 40MOA 'Horn' saddles.

Decisions...decisions.

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that The Do Nothing Gang wishes to further "flaunt" their sheer and utter fhuqking STUPIDITY,by simply doing their best. LOVE "their" pics and "hard charging" ways!

What were the "odds"?

Bless their hearts.

Posted By: SKane Re: PM's................... - 02/25/18
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

FB2?

That’s funny, i don’t care who you are.

laugh laugh
Yep.
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: PM's................... - 02/25/18

FB2?

He'll do anything to fit in............
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: PM's................... - 02/25/18
Well aren't you guys cute. Where's Flave at anyhow? Anybody know?
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

FB2?

He'll do anything to fit in............

You got that right. Seen any spiders?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: PM's................... - 02/25/18
Sorry about your buddy. Miss him huh?
Posted By: kingston Re: PM's................... - 02/25/18
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I’m comforted knowing his legacy lives on in you.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: PM's................... - 02/25/18

I’m comforted knowing his legacy lives on in you.

FB2 is pregnant with Flave's child?
Posted By: mtcurman Re: PM's................... - 02/25/18

He and I have been texting, he is cracking up that you brought him up on this thread.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: PM's................... - 02/26/18
Stick has helped me out a few times....even though I'm a Texan.

And Scott has always been nothing but helpful to me.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: PM's................... - 02/26/18
Originally Posted by mtcurman

He and I have been texting, he is cracking up that you brought him up on this thread.

Lemme guess, he quit drinking.
Posted By: 340boy Re: PM's................... - 02/26/18
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Yep. Stick has always been very kind to me.

Same here. I have had a few occasions to PM with Stick and he has always been helpful and personable.
Sam you think he went to a iv drip?
Posted By: SamOlson Re: PM's................... - 02/26/18
No.

Just takin' a break.

Which is of course a good thing.
Posted By: 340boy Re: PM's................... - 02/26/18
Sorry about your buddy. Miss him huh?

You mean Boris the spider? Yes, I miss him, you cruel Oregonian.

grin
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: PM's................... - 02/26/18

Let him know we miss him.
Posted By: Partsman Re: PM's................... - 02/26/18
I smell a man crush grin
Posted By: mtcurman Re: PM's................... - 02/26/18
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Lemme guess, he quit drinking.

Of course, he was in AA, remember?? grin

Let him know we miss him.

He knew that.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: PM's................... - 02/26/18
Originally Posted by Partsman
I smell a man crush grin

I should have used the sarcasm font I guess.

[Linked Image]

Stick, what rings are those? thanks
Posted By: NMiller Re: PM's................... - 02/26/18
I'm gonna guess Burris Signatures.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: PM's................... - 02/26/18
'223,

Burris Signature 'Horn's,with 40MOA stabbed in. Like every Anni 54 receiver I've crossed paths with,the receiver fasteners were concentric with the bore and but a very modest windage correction,was all it took to center things up. The Vudoo rail wears 30MOA,so there's 70 MOA of total inclination,to frost the 6x MQ. After a 50yd zero,the scope will toss 39.1 Mils on the erector and padded with 10 more on the windshield,grants 49.1 Mils all in...or better than the 700yd line,in this month's typical atmospheric conditions. 'course it takes nice conditions,to play there,as every (1) MPH of full value wind is an 18.5" correction,at the 700yd line. Though only 9.5" at the 500yd line however!(grin)

Vudoo Inclination RINK

The S/S Shilen 2-ouncer do nice thangs too.

[Linked Image]

Would like to have a 45MOA extended 1913 rail option,but 30 MOA ain't horrid.

[Linked Image]

It has an uncanny affinity for some less than esoteric fodder,which don't suck. Have shot more than a buncha 500yd+ footage for Window Licking Clueless Kchunts and all Texans. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

She's Rugged/Reliable,fends atmospherics well and locks up like a Bank Vault.

Fends It VERY Well RINK

[Linked Image]

I've only run (1) case of ammo through it,thus far...but the weather did me no favors last pass.

[Linked Image]

Anything/everything in serious Rimfire either wears a Bob 75MOA rail,or as much inclination possible(I ran outta 75 MOA rails and need to have him build me some more),with 'Horn's being a constant upon the sub-75MOA extended 1913's.

[Linked Image]

As Feed/Function goes,the Vudoo has NO fhuqking equal and a CRF 22LR is a Mind Fhuqk.(grin)

Vudoo Feed And Function RINK

All in all,it's a rather nice companion to wear slung over a shoulder on a Cast & Blast,as it is more than a touch adept in Utility,is beyond impressive in Accuracy/Precision and undoubtedly takes a purty good lick,less giving a schit. Will nab another in 17 Hummer,to extrapolate against my Annie 54 1717D HB...though I already KNOW that answer.

The 54 is gonna be pissed!................................(grin)
I was just reading one of big stick's post on another site and learned more good reloading stuff in five minutes than I can remember. Whole new opinion of Big Stick. Good opinion too.
Posted By: Partsman Re: PM's................... - 02/26/18
He is definitely one of the more knowledgeable on the sites I visit, I find a lot of it very interesting.
Posted By: kingston Re: PM's................... - 02/27/18
With Google Translate adding Stick-Latin to English capabilities, we could be on the verge of a quantum leap in internet ballistics knowledge.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: PM's................... - 02/27/18
Could you repeat that slowly, very slowly . You lost me just after the, "St".
Posted By: add Re: PM's................... - 02/27/18
+ 1 on Stick being helpful through his pm's.

The problem neighbors, the dog jumping up on guests, and my gout issues have all been resolved with his efforts.

Thanks Stick!
Originally Posted by add

The problem neighbors, the dog jumping up on guests, and my gout issues have all been resolved with his efforts.

Thanks Stick!

This is the funniest thing I’ve read in awhile. ROFLMFAO!!!!
Posted By: SKane Re: PM's................... - 02/27/18
Originally Posted by add

Thanks Stick!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Fairbanks, Alaska, Feb. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Google Translate, a division of Alphabet, Inc., announced today that they’ve added translation capabilities for a rare Alaskan Pigmy pidgin language. Linguistic scientists at Google became aware of the unique language commonly referred to as “Stick-Latin” through a series of failed translation and definition search requests. What initially was overlooked as the nonsensical babble of a remote home schooler in the wilds of Alaska, ultimately proved to be quite the opposite. Researchers discovered a highly evolved language and one with a secret. They found hidden in this rare dialect a vast and sophisticated science of ballistics. According to senior linguistic scientist, Wei Bang Wang, “Stick-Latin’s highly complex structure is uniquely mated to the task of illustrating quantum ballistic phenomena.” Ultimately, Sticks-Latin’s potential for paradigm shattering contributions to both Linguistic and Ballistic sciences won it a permanent spot on the Google Translate menu of supported languages.
Posted By: joken2 Re: PM's................... - 02/27/18

Originally Posted by wabigoon

Fairbanks, Alaska, Feb. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Google Translate, a division of Alphabet, Inc., announced today that they’ve added translation capabilities for a rare Alaskan Pigmy pidgin language. Linguistic scientists at Google became aware of the unique language commonly referred to as “Stick-Latin” through a series of failed translation and definition search requests. What initially was overlooked as the nonsensical babble of a remote home schooler in the wilds of Alaska, ultimately proved to be quite the opposite. Researchers discovered a highly evolved language and one with a secret. They found hidden in this rare dialect a vast and sophisticated science of ballistics. According to senior linguistic scientist, Wei Bang Wang, “Stick-Latin’s highly complex structure is uniquely mated to the task of illustrating quantum ballistic phenomena.” Ultimately, Sticks-Latin’s potential for paradigm shattering contributions to both Linguistic and Ballistic sciences won it a permanent spot on the Google Translate menu of supported languages.

't weren't always that way.......................... To the Way Back Machine, Sherman...
© 24hourcampfire