Home
Suspicious? I find it unusual that high school kids are so well organized to form a protest that not only involves the formation of the events, but travel, national exposure, and all the ground work.

Wonder who is really behind this?

Think Soros is directly funding our teachers to get this done?
I think you are right, and I wonder if the democrats and Soros aren't behind these murders... It is the solution to Hillary's problems..
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
I think you are right, and I wonder if the democrats and Soros aren't behind these murders... It is the solution to Hillary's problems..

Let's not go off the deep end about Soros sponsoring the attack. I'm sure he or someone = is organizing the protests.
Anything and any reason to get out of school for a day(s). Colleges will be next and right soon I predict.
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Suspicious? I find it unusual that high school kids are so well organized to form a protest that not only involves the formation of the events, but travel, national exposure, and all the ground work.

Wonder who is really behind this?

Think Soros is directly funding our teachers to get this done?

The Deep State and Globalists are behind it.

They are the only ones that stand to gain from it.

Liberals are their pawns. Their sheep.
https://www.gofundme.com/8psm8-march-for-our-lives
When I drove past McArthur High School in Hollywood FL yesterday, a large number of cops, were assisting literally hundreds of students to line up along Hollywood Blvd. They were carrying signs, yelling at the passing cars. 11 AM, and it was a full blown anti gun demonstration. That school is about 20% White, the vast majority hispanic and black. I drove past and how they howled and yelled. Especially as I was shooting them the bird smile
They are getting $500,000 from each; Okra, Clooney, Speilberg, and some other HWood dick.

$2 mil total.

Bloomberg’s “Everytown for gun safety” and a cabal of others.
The commies and the liberal media.
This is gonna be much much bigger than Occupy Wall Street. They finally have a "cause".
Originally Posted by FatCity67

^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^ was watching a protester yesterday chanting into her cellphone along with everyone else. Thought that was a little weird

Very well organized and financed. This is what we are up against. The time has come to divide and conquer
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^ was watching a protester yesterday chanting into her cellphone along with everyone else. Thought that was a little weird

Very well organized and financed. This is what we are up against. The time has come to divide and conquer

Nah. Just pray for bad weather and looks like it's on the way.
absolutely
ATTACK NRA, ATTACK NRA, ATTACK NRA.

Translation: Attack our Constitution! Attack our Freedom & Liberty!
Emotional appeals work for the weak minded.

The left as usual Weaponizing Tragedy to further their agenda.
Would it suprise anyone here if another mass shooting occured at one of these protest?
Has anyone ever studied or took courses in propaganda? If so, then you know that it is defined as an illusion or you could say a magic trick.

The movie "Wag the Dog" entertained the idea.

If we truly want our country back, then as a nation we need to quit playing the game the Deep State/Globalists/Communist gives us. We better start ignoring these magic tricks they feed us with.
By intellectualizing what the media shovels to us plays right into their hands. We need to start educating ourselves on what true propaganda is and how it is applied. David Copperfield would be a great teacher.
Originally Posted by K22
Has anyone ever studied or took courses in propaganda? If so, then you know that it is defined as an illusion or you could say a magic trick.

If we truly want our country back, then as a nation we need to quick playing the game the Deep State/Globalists/Communist gives us. We better start ignoring these magic tricks they feed us with.
By intellectualizing what the media shovels to us plays right into their hands. We need to start educating ourselves on what true propaganda is and how it is applied. David Copperfield would be a great teacher.

Best post of the thread.
Free Tide pods for all.
" If you get a child at age seven you have him forever " Anyone no where this quote came from? Then ask your self if this has been applied here in our country. And by who? And you'll have your answer.

Take care, Willie
Thankfully the Florida legislature was steadfast enough to stand-up to the emotional plea for doing something just for the sake of doing something. This was my biggest fear as all of this started this week.
Originally Posted by wdenike
" If you get a child at age seven you have him forever " Anyone no where this quote came from? Then ask your self if this has been applied here in our country. And by who? And you'll have your answer.

Take care, Willie

Sounds very "Chinese" wink
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Translation: Attack gregintenn! Attack rockinbar! Attack FatCity67! etc.

I've been blamed for the actions of others in one form or another for most all of my life. I'm about sick of it.
Originally Posted by K22

Take care, Willie

Another hint. "He who owns the youth owns the future "

Take care, Willie
According to the National Safety Council, cars killed 40,200 people in the U.S. in 2016.

P
Seen Brady Bunch with speakers agitating the students. Also folks from the Mark Kelley organization.
I have a 19 year old daughter who lives in Columbia SC, works, goes to college, has her own apartment and her own .380.
Should she be stripped of her ability to defend herself?
They're kids. They don't run things here. They don't vote. They need to sit down and STFU and let adults do their jobs. One of those jobs is preserving the bill of rights whether the kiddies want to or not.
" If you get a child at age seven you have him forever " Anyone no where this quote came from?

No frickin' idea.

Another hint. "He who owns the youth owns the future"

A. Hitler
Originally Posted by Blackheart
They're kids. They don't run things here. They don't vote. They need to sit down and STFU and let adults do their jobs. One of those jobs is preserving the bill of rights whether the kiddies want to or not.

Oh no, you might damage their self esteem.
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Seen Brady Bunch with speakers agitating the students. Also folks from the Mark Kelley organization.

I just saw that on Fox a little while ago, very large older male with Brady Campaign shirt leading the students in cheers and chants. Any doubt now?
I AM THE NRA

Originally Posted by gregintenn

I've been blamed for the actions of others in one form or another for most all of my life. I'm about sick of it.
Originally Posted by Mad_Max

Another hint. "He who owns the youth owns the future"

A. Hitler

Winner winner chicken diner!!!!! Probably should be suspicious than.

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I hear ya.

I'm tired of having to deal with these idiots time and time again, myself.

At some point, the talking will be over.
Originally Posted by K22

Take care, Willie

Another hint. "He who owns the youth owns the future "

Take care, Willie

The first quote was close to what Mao Tse Tung said, but the second one you mentioned is Hitlers.
I see I was to late.

What needs to be done nationwide is "IGNORE". Why argue something that is completely irrelevant? That is the trap.
I've been waiting all afternoon for a cabal of snowflakes to come to my door. No luck.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by K22

If we truly want our country back, then as a nation we need to quit playing the game the Deep State/Globalists/Communist gives us. We better start ignoring these magic tricks they feed us with.

The problem there is as a nation, WE know whats going on. The rest actually know these days and prefer it to be happening. Just like handouts. They think total government control and handouts are the best.

If we want our country back we have to figure out how to change their thought process. SOmething we ignored for decades, while the communist manifesto was allowed into schools to brainwash the kids from little on up...
Pretty raw communication going on currently.

Only Trump could say gun free zones are an invitation to kill.
number 19

http://rense.com/general32/americ.htm
I have heard a few of these kid on radio today. It's funny that they all sound like Democratic congressmen running for re election.
233 people have been killed by drunk drivers since valentines day, and I haven't heard any students talk about banning alcohol...........
© 24hourcampfire