Home
Posted By: jimy You racist Bastards ! - 02/21/18
Seventeen white kids get shot in Florida and the whole country is up in arms, yet last year in Chicago alone, almost 3500 people were shot and 650 of them died, did anyone complain about all of those gunshot victims?

Should we ask the mayor of Chicago why they didn't have any protesters at the capitol building?

Why has this become all of the news? Could it be to get the Clinton crime spree of the nighty news, the Russians or the FBI and its failures.

Someone is working really hard to keep our eyes off of something or on someone, either way something stinks about this shooting!
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/21/18
Are you inferring that there need's to be common sense Negro control as well as "common sense gun control?" Politically incorrect!
Posted By: boatammo Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/21/18
jimmy You are correct
Posted By: Gus Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/21/18
the news media works hard to focus us, the viewers, on what they consider to be important for us to be aware of. and of course, they shy away from stuff that doesn't meet their agenda needs.

the masses are being led, nothing much new about that.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/21/18
And all of these dickhead Communist who are clamoring to dispense with the bad guns to save 'our children' are the same azzholes that have stood behind the abortion of 60 million babes!!
Posted By: BWS Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/21/18
Business takes me to downtown Baltimore 1/2 dz times a year....I'm just a podunk hillbilly from the mnts of Va.I love seeing and reading about "what should be done" to crime ridden urban areas,almost universally by folks who've never set foot in these areas?It's like a Walmart hunter....WTF do you know about the subject sitting on a couch,watching some BS on Fox news?
Posted By: deltakid Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/21/18
If they really want to save teen lives, maybe they should look at banning cell phones. According to AAA, an average of 11 teens per day are killed while texting and driving.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/21/18
Originally Posted by BWS
Business takes me to downtown Baltimore 1/2 dz times a year....I'm just a podunk hillbilly from the mnts of Va.I love seeing and reading about "what should be done" to crime ridden urban areas,almost universally by folks who've never set foot in these areas?It's like a Walmart hunter....WTF do you know about the subject sitting on a couch,watching some BS on Fox news?

I can say that taking my rifles away will not have any effect, positive or negative, on what happens in a crime ridden urban area.
Posted By: BWS Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/21/18
Heck man,all firearms are pretty much "illegal" in,deep crime urban areas....that never stops anyone from carrying.Predator vs prey knows no bounds....or some such?
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/21/18
The school mass murder was done with an “assault rifle”. They have to ban those first, then they can start work on banning pistols which is the real goal.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/21/18
All guns. Doesn’t matter

Originally Posted by Timbermaster
The school mass murder was done with an “assault rifle”. They have to ban those first, then they can start work on banning pistols which is the real goal.
Posted By: hanco Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/21/18
What could a strong guy do with a club or machete?
Posted By: Gus Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/21/18
your point or one of them is not missed by me. so, one gunman with an ar-15 does present a potential challenge. and 100 men with sharp pointed sticks, clubs, machetes whatever also present certain threats. it's been shown to be the case many times in the past. killing is what some human beings do.
Posted By: jimy Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/22/18
Originally Posted by Gus
your point or one of them is not missed by me. so, one gunman with an ar-15 does present a potential challenge. and 100 men with sharp pointed sticks, clubs, machetes whatever also present certain threats. it's been shown to be the case many times in the past. killing is what some human beings do.

Not killing is what almost all human beings do ! It is not a normal and funktional human that does in fact kill!
Posted By: TOPCATHR Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/22/18
Its always the gun. never the bomb, never the knife, never the truck that runs into a crowded people. The people who want to hold the gun manufacturers liable never want to hold Budweiser responsible for drunk driving . Remember on 911 the biggest loss of life in history was via aircraft. Gus has it right..............
Posted By: greydog Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/22/18
When it comes to "gun control" and this particular mass shooting, it should be pointed out that this occurred in a "Gun Free" zone. In other words, total gun control was in effect and ineffective. When it is decided to make schools "Nut Job Free" zones, the children will be truly safe. GD
Posted By: ingwe Re: You racist Bastards ! - 02/22/18
Originally Posted by jimy
Seventeen white kids get shot in Florida and the whole country is up in arms, yet last year in Chicago alone, almost 3500 people were shot and 650 of them died, did anyone complain about all of those gunshot victims?

One is a social abberation, one is a social problem that is inventing its own solution.....
© 24hourcampfire