Home
Posted By: fester Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
Get your ass back in here.

I kinda miss your s h I t talking.

😎

I hope all is well with you and your fam damnly.

✌🏻
Posted By: 358wsm Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
X2
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
I haven’t been around all that much in the last couple of weeks. Did he take a break from the ‘fire?
Who?
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
Originally Posted by fester
Get your ass back in here.

I kinda miss your s h I t talking.

😎

✌🏻

Seriously?????
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
I haven’t been around all that much in the last couple of weeks. Did he take a break from the ‘fire?

Nobody's sure.

I personally think Rickbin punched his ticket. Can't say as I blame him.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
There is a good reason he isn't posting anymore. I think you would be surprised at how many are fine with that.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
People seem to have more lives around here than Shirley Mclaine.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
Where's the Curly Bill meme when you need it?
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
He'll be back April 1st....
Posted By: slumlord Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
[Linked Image]
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
Originally Posted by wabigoon
People seem to have more lives around here than Shirley Mclaine.

"Field of Dreams" (one of the great all-time movies) when Ray says that the voice wants him to go and find Terry Mann and his wife asks if Shirley MacLaine is too busy.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
Is “salty dog” a politically correct way of saying “ son of a bitch”?
Hahaha

Was that where, on the way to 90,0000000 gazillion posts, you cant leave the computer and have to have mom wipe your asscrack and bring you monster energy drinks?

Posted By: renegade50 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
Had to go kill boars forever to build up points
Hahaha!!!
That vid has alot of comparisons in it.
Then the Griever kicked all their asses

Lmao
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
Maybe he didn't like the fact that everyone knew his real name and location. Azzholes tend to want to remain anonymous.
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
he was on as late as 2/18/18
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
I'm going to overlook the insult to man's best friend the canine by your reference to Dorf - still(givin)head as a salty dog. Any dog like him would be put down for the betterment of all.

Should you really miss him I'd suggest you find a sauna for sumo wrestlers. That should surround you with enough large aszholes to remind you of Dorf.
Posted By: fester Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
Lol.

Just not trying to kick dorf when he's down.
Who knows what he has going on at home. And my intentions while talking crap
to him is mostly in good fun. I leave out he family bashing and insults to his family etc....
Maybe the dude needs some help? Or some friends. Who knows his struggles?

MNy of you guys are good guys and can probably recognize when some body is in a bad place?

Ive been in one once or ten times.... and it's not. California.😎

Just trying to put some humanity, and thoughts towards him, regardless of what he has said
or done.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
Who GAF?
I do. I gaf about 99% of you.
Posted By: KSMITH Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
Yet another whiney gash thread. You ladies really ought to be charging rent for him living in your heads. Not a peep from him in 7 days yet he remains in your heads...LOL. You are all solid f u c k i n g dudes...
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/25/18
He's taking notes.
Posted By: moosemike Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
I think he got some time off for posting that PM from Dogzapper that he asked be kept private.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Yet another whiney gash thread. You ladies really ought to be charging rent for him living in your heads. Not a peep from him in 7 days yet he remains in your heads...LOL. You are all solid f u c k i n g dudes...

You mean as compared to you that has room for all of us to live in your head? Keep whining, nothing says hypocrite quite like complaining about people who act like yourself.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18

MNy of you guys are good guys and can probably recognize when some body is in a bad place?

Just trying to put some humanity, and thoughts towards him, regardless of what he has said
or done.

Fester thats good of you, but Dorf - still (givin) head has done noting to deserve any form of kindness.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
I do. I gaf about 99% of you.

Maybe a lot of the folks here have decided that steelhead is in the 1% club,
...not that it really matters.....
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
This site gets recognized by how many hits it gets and $hithead was responsible for thousands of hits at the expense of many members of the Campfire. Many worthwhile members have left the Campfire because of his filthy and inexcusable attacks.

At some point when decency doesn’t prevail but concern about the health of the quantity of hits on the site and enough complaints from the gallery, it is evident that Rick had quiet $hithead. You can see it as it developed through the 90,000 post thread and the most recent chaff thread.

$hithead needs help but doubt he will get the help he really needs.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
He may be on vacay. I remember not long ago he took an absence due to that. Guess he just has a desktop ‘Pooter.
Posted By: fester Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
Nah, he has no space rent free in my head. Just trying to be a good human.

We all suffer from pain, or s h I t from time to time.

I'm no better than anybody else and maybe the guy needs a heart to heart or a shoulder.

Who knows.

Regardless, I'm willing to let bygones be just that.

That goes for for all of you.

I apologize if I offended any of you.

Nah, just kidding! 😉
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
Lol.

Just not trying to kick dorf when he's down.
Who knows what he has going on at home. And my intentions while talking crap
to him is mostly in good fun. I leave out he family bashing and insults to his family etc....

April 1. Same old sheit, different azzhole.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
Originally Posted by HitnRun
There is a good reason he isn't posting anymore. I think you would be surprised at how many are fine with that.

I don't believe it at all. Someone still lets that midget post one a day which is beyond ridiculous. I've never seen someone so filled with bs, smart azz and hate.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
Originally Posted by rost495

I don't believe it at all. Someone still lets that midget post one a day which is beyond ridiculous. I've never seen someone so filled with bs, smart azz and hate.

Oh ya? Under what name?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
It's a hell of a long time till April (in steelhead yrs) when youre used to throwing down 20 posts a day.

I figure after a week of not being able to insult someone's dying grandma, he'd be beating his dogs with a rubber hose by now. Or eating the ass out of combat assault sized 6lb bag of Chips-Ahoy cookies.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Oh ya? Under what name?

MY bad, "that midget" is stick..... I'd read Scott all day long vs the crap from midgets mouth
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
Originally Posted by slumlord
......Or eating...a....combat assault sized 6lb rbag of Chips-Ahoy cookies.

Where might I find one of those??!!
Sams or costco

Lol

Might be under a knockoff brand label
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
Try some crunchy peanut butter smeared on em

George Washington Carver

Greatest negro inventor ever

Black history month
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
It's a hell of a long time till April (in steelhead yrs) when youre used to throwing down 20 posts a day.

I figure after a week of not being able to insult someone's dying grandma, he'd be beating his dogs with a rubber hose by now. Or eating the ass out of combat assault sized 6lb bag of Chips-Ahoy cookies.
LMAO!
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
Originally Posted by renegade50

George Washington Carver

Black history month
GWC was great. His birthplace is a state park not too far over from where we live. Goober peas.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18

George Washington Carver

Black history month

Half white I think. Father was a mud shark.
Im here to beat down some dudes that might legitimaty be broke, morally or maybe
He's just a straight up douche? Regardless, the guy might need help.

And if he doesn't, fuggem.

Weird dudes are everywhere.

He has talked enough "tough" talk to get me ready to put back some tequila, beers
To want to re arrange his face.

But, I havent walked a mile in his shoes. He gets a pass .

So I won't.

Pm me steel head......
The thing is, for all the poo his slings...at some people. What about those people, and walking in thier shoes? Some people come in to open up about stuff that maybe they shouldnt-or-maybe they thought they were in a group of like people; looking to share something bad in their lives or whatever. And then out of nowhere, they get blinded sided by some foul-minded asshat.

Maybe seeking advice on shooting or hunting and get talked down to.

And we are supposed to feel sympathy for what might be going on in his poor little world in lonely shcithole hardin county Tn? If he's legitimately f'd up then he should seek out a good "yankee" doctor at the VA. He has a free passport to all the health care available to him. Maybe they'll break out the icepicks and scramble his frontal lobe. Ya just enough that he's content watching Teletubbies but not enough that he schits his spiderman pajamas.
The thing is, for all the poo his slings...at some people. What about those people, and walking in thier shoes? Some people come in to open up about stuff that maybe they shouldnt-or-maybe they thought they were in a group of like people; looking to share something bad in their lives or whatever. And then out of nowhere, they get blinded sided some foul-minded asshat.

And we are supposed to feel sympathy for what might be going on in his poor little world in lonely shcithole hardin county Tn? If he's legitimately f'd up then he should seek out a good "yankee" doctor at the VA. He has a free passport to all the health care available to him. Maybe they'll break out the icepicks and scramble his frontal lobe. Ya just enough that he's content watching Teletubbies but not enough that he schits his spiderman pajamas.

I hear and understand your sentiment. And I agree with you.

However, it's not that easy. Sure it's easy to engage with the d u m b f u ck. And argue,
But where does that leave you? Just as low has said "dorf"

I dislike the f u c k just like everydody else, but I'm sure there is good in his soul.

Like I said before, I have t walked a mile in his shoes.

I'm a fugg up to.

It's hard to take a good look see inthe mirror and consider your perfect.

I'm just trying to say we have bad days, s h I t t y days. Let's not curcify steelhead. Even if he is a douche.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
Anyone can see SH has some deep seated mental issues. There but for the grace of God....

I hope God intervienes and he gets professional help with his mental condition. He is a smart guy who could be more than a smart ass.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

George Washington Carver

Black history month
GWC was great. His birthplace is a state park not too far over from where we live. Goober peas.

Couple mre packs of peanut butter and crackers in a cargo pocket
Saved my ass from hunger many times on this planet.

George was a great man.
The thing is, for all the poo his slings...at some people. What about those people, and walking in thier shoes? Some people come in to open up about stuff that maybe they shouldnt-or-maybe they thought they were in a group of like people; looking to share something bad in their lives or whatever. And then out of nowhere, they get blinded sided some foul-minded asshat.

I hear and understand your sentiment. And I agree with you.

However, it's not that easy. Sure it's easy to engage with the d u m b f u ck. And argue,
But where does that leave you? Just as low has said "dorf"

I dislike the f u c k just like everydody else, but I'm sure there is good in his soul.

Like I said before, I have t walked a mile in his shoes.

I'm a fugg up to.

It's hard to take a good look see inthe mirror and consider your perfect.

I'm just trying to say we have bad days, s h I t t y days. Let's not curcify steelhead. Even if he is a douche.

When did you decide to throw down this April Fools prank, you and Scott?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Anyone can see SH has some deep seated mental issues. There but for the grace of God....

I hope God intervienes and he gets professional help with his mental condition. He is a smart guy who could be more than a smart ass.

Recognizing your own faults is man worthy. I try to take my own personal inventory, daily.
That's a bitter pill to swallow.

I hope steelhead is ok.

I have said it before, between the b I. T Ching , name calling, p u s a y fights,
Dis agreements (THR, diggy Dan, clave, Clark, curve chase😜) or good ol' Fasion
disagreeing with each other!

You, 24 hour campfire has learned me a lot

Thank you ladies
throwin that treble hook out there, we always use panty hose to hold them chiggun livers on the hook laugh

And Men.
I'm still
Trying
My
Up
throwin that treble hook out there, we always use panty hose to hold them chiggun livers on the hook laugh

Catching mud cats?

Your fishing for sturgeon...... how heavy of a weight are you using?

Are you fishing the Columbia?
Shrimp,? Chocvoes, deans, botttom fishing in a deep hole?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18

Recognizing your own faults is man worthy. I try to take my own personal inventory, daily.

I hope steelhead GETS ok

Fixed.
Abhhh,

I just realized you in TN.

Do you catch stripe bass out there? Maybe in a lake?

We get river runs when the spawn.

Pacific Ocean. I catch hogs and release them.

I will keep the 18"- 24" for food.

Amazing food. Tacos. Battered with tarter sauce.
Pan fried with just sea salt and course pepper.
Tn river blues and channels-Shad guts, whole bluegill, 2/0 hook and a one oz egg sinker or old sparkplug. Lead is too expensive to take fishing. wink

Crawdads for bullheads

Chicken livers for pond cats

I hope steelhead GETS ok

Fixed.

Agreed.
Abhhh,

our stripes in the shallow creeks hole up in clumps of 50-100 around a 4-5ft deep hole in our swift running streams.
This far upstream seldom get 10". More like pan friers. So eager, they'll bite a bare gold plated hook. Lol
Usually just bait a hook with a white blackberry blossom.
My dad has both sides of the stream for about a 1/4 mile reach, can sit in the cold water knee deep in a lawn chair, beer in lap and catch fish at the end of your rod.

Good times

The thing is, for all the poo his slings...at some people. What about those people, and walking in thier shoes? Some people come in to open up about stuff that maybe they shouldnt-or-maybe they thought they were in a group of like people; looking to share something bad in their lives or whatever. And then out of nowhere, they get blinded sided by some foul-minded asshat.

Teletubbies and Spiderman pajama,s
Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My side hurts from lmfao!!!

Teletubbies and Spiderman pajama,s
Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My side hurts from lmfao!!!

🤣
Get's all excited and sheeit when they have "nuunuu" the vacuumcleanerasaurus on that day

So happy he spills his Capri Sun
Abhhh,

our stripes in the shallow creeks hole up in clumps of 50-100 around a 4-5ft deep hole in our swift running streams.
This far upstream seldom get 10". More like pan friers. So eager, they'll bite a bare gold plated hook. Lol
Usually just bait a hook with a white blackberry blossom.
My dad has both sides of the stream for about a 1/4 mile reach, can sit in the cold water knee deep in a lawn chair, beer in lap and catch fish at the end of your rod.

Good times

18" is legal..... here in California. I do t eat anything over 24".
They put up a helllve a fight tough!

Plus they are good to eat
Gawd I used to watch it with the girls when they was preschoolers
Vacum monster thing
Hahahaaaaaa!!!!
Sick.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Salty dog steelhead - 02/26/18
Tn river blues and channels-Shad guts, whole bluegill, 2/0 hook and a one oz egg sinker or old sparkplug. Lead is too expensive to take fishing. wink

Crawdads for bullheads

Chicken livers for pond cats

Try deer liver totally covering a treble hook. Best I've used.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/25/19
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

Nobody's sure.

I personally think Rickbin punched his ticket. Can't say as I blame him.

Not all of us can post LIES. You keep it up girl.
Posted By: fester Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/25/19

Just watched that one last night!

Lmao
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/25/19
This forum is supposed to be a big boy thread. People are going to say abbrasive and corrosive things. Rickbin has given us an ignore button. I think at one time or another we have all said something that has pi$$ed another member off. When there is no one to spar with because your universe is empty, lights should be turning on.

It's just my opinion that having a pi$$ing contest is preferred to some members rather than using the ignore option and terminating the problem.

To each their own.

kwg
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/25/19
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Oh ya? Under what name?

MY bad, "that midget" is stick..... I'd read Scott all day long vs the crap from midgets mouth

I have read that Stick is very knowledgeable about what he writes about, just very unnecessarily offensive about the way he goes about it. I try to overlook his writing style and gleam what knowledge I can such as i easily do from rost495, antelope sniper and many more here, but constantly struggle trying to figure out what the Hell he is trying to say. Perhaps I am just not in tuned enough about firearms to be able to translate the lingo.

Hint....
Posted By: hanco Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/25/19
Maybe he is taking a break?
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/25/19
Steelhead bumps a thread from over a year ago?

That bored?
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/25/19
You girls are a bunch of optimists, wishing Steely and Stick gone in the same thread.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19

Very wise words.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19
Bumping a 13 month old thread. Must've typed in "steelhead" in the search engine to see if he's getting attention.
"Some narcissists may be able to control these personality traits, but some may not, and that is when they start to become dangerous.
Arrogance and Domineering. ...
Grandiosity. ...
Preoccupation with Success and Power. ...
Lack of Empathy. ...
Belief of Being Unique. ...
Sense of Entitlement. ...
Requires Excessive Admiration. ...
Exploitative."
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Bumping a 13 month old thread. Must've typed in "steelhead" in the search engine to see if he's getting attention.
"Some narcissists may be able to control these personality traits, but some may not, and that is when they start to become dangerous.
Grandiosity. ...
Lack of Empathy. ...
Exploitative."

How about, can read sign?
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19

I would like to think, I go about my life not making anyone mad or having hurt feelings.
Really---

I can be as hard as the next guy on here or anywhere. I've grown past all that. I'd rather leave people saying something nice than harsh.
It's always going to be easy for someone to say something bad about you, if you open that door.

I'm 62, father of two and grandfather of four. I'm going to lead by example.
I sleep well at night.

Hey, take care.
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Steelhead bumps a thread from over a year ago?

That bored?

Sloooooow reader.
Posted By: efw Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19
It’s the internet; those who are butt hurt by stuff that goes on here need to get out of the virtual world and into the real one a whole lot more.

Scott obviously has rent-free space in a lot of heads.

Now deflave... that guys pissing me off lately.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19
Originally Posted by sawbuck
You girls are a bunch of optimists, wishing Steely and Stick gone in the same thread.

We couldn't possibly be so lucky. Throw deflave into that and you have a trifecta of "zeros".
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19
Originally Posted by efw
It’s the internet; those who are butt hurt by stuff that goes on here need to get out of the virtual world and into the real one a whole lot more.

Gender reassignment surgery can be tough. Cut him some slack. Once the estrogen levels level out he'll be back to "normal"
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19
Originally Posted by JGRaider

We couldn't possibly be so lucky. Throw deflave into that and you have a trifecta of "zeros".

Or the Campfire Trinity, depending upon perspective.
Posted By: fester Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19
🤣
Posted By: irfubar Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19
Originally Posted by efw

No chit that Deflave dude moved to Florida and found Jesus...... who is going to show up drink my beer and out shoot me? ..... what is the world coming too? frown
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19
If he shows up, show him around The Flathead.

I miss that place.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19

Or the Campfire Trinity, depending upon perspective.

Trinity?....perhaps if your “perspective” consists solely of the view out the window of your parents’ basement. 😂

ETA....that’s not meant as a slight to the worshipee only the worshipers. 😉
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/26/19
This site gets recognized by how many hits it gets and $hithead was responsible for thousands of hits at the expense of many members of the Campfire. Many worthwhile members have left the Campfire because of his filthy and inexcusable attacks.

At some point when decency doesn’t prevail but concern about the health of the quantity of hits on the site and enough complaints from the gallery, it is evident that Rick had quiet $hithead. You can see it as it developed through the 90,000 post thread and the most recent chaff thread.

$hithead needs help but doubt he will get the help he really needs.

Nonsense. If that is the case, why did he allow that jerk Big Stick back on?
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19

Sorry your knees are so given out that you can't work the glory hole in Fort Stockton any longer, but don't blame me.

Originally Posted by Steelhead

Sorry your knees are so given out that you can't work the glory hole in Fort Stockton any longer, but don't blame me.

Then again, you do have a mouth like a GSH.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Grandiosity. ...
Lack of Empathy. ...
Exploitative."

Mom?
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by efw

No chit that Deflave dude moved to Florida and found Jesus...... who is going to show up drink my beer and out shoot me? ..... what is the world coming too? frown

Rookie move to show up and drink a man’s beer...I’m going straight for your liquor cabinet then gun safe. Drink everything and leave with an arm full of your beautiful rifles....Fub, consider it a compliment that I like your Whiskey and all your shoot’n irons. 😎
Posted By: irfubar Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by efw

Rookie move to show up and drink a man’s beer...I’m going straight for your liquor cabinet then gun safe. Drink everything and leave with an arm full of your beautiful rifles....Fub, consider it a compliment that I like your Whiskey and all your shoot’n irons. 😎

Sorry Beav, I moved to Floriduh also.... good luck finding me... wink
Originally Posted by efw

Rookie move is to drink anything of yours whilst you're home....
I have joined Flaves congregation and we are road trippin to Tennessee, we will drink Steelies booze and show him the light..... hahaha
I have joined Flaves congregation and we are road trippin to Tennessee, we will drink Steelies booze and show him the light..... hahaha

You'll have to find a Catholic church, I'm dry here.
Posted By: Clydesdale Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
Great thread.
Originally Posted by efw

Sorry Beav, I moved to Floriduh also.... good luck finding me... wink

I am sure I will find you in Monastery making Ale beer...Then, together we’ll begin our search of Convents for Brother Flave. He should be easy to locate...Just look for the ugliest nun wearing a habit and there’s our lost brother...😎
Brother Beav, I ask you too please not disclose my location..... I would not want MCH to find me ..... I think I upset him... wink

Peace be with you, I raise my ale and toast my brothers in this journey.....
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
Brother Beav, I ask you too please not disclose my location..... I would not want MCH to find me ..... I think I upset him... wink

Jim Jones is dead....aint he?

As always Brother Fub, I am a vault of sworn secrecy to your whereabouts.

Please smuggle a keg of ale out of the monastery when you come with me to find our other lost Brother Flave...I’am afraid we’ll have to perform an exorcism posthaste on him. I’m sure he’ll want to continue to wear his habit...

Peace be with you brother until I arrive...And don’t forget the keg...I drive a horse drawn carriage better when I’m hammered. 😎
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Jim Jones is dead....aint he?

Yes...But Sister Flave is alive and in duress. Gofundme will be setup for contributions to help our endeavors in this dangerous rescue. 😎
Posted By: deflave Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
My own brothers saying bad things to me?

For what cause? Are we not more similar than dissimilar?

Words can wound just as deeply as actions. Brothers do not act this way.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
I think I'm gonna puke.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I think I'm gonna puke.

April one isn't far off now. wink
Rockinbar,

The Marlins play the Mets on Monday.

I text my wife and asked her to please buy me tickets. She has not responded yet.

My hope is that she says yes. We will see.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
Salty Dawg...Salty....Dawwwg

Sounds cool when you say it. Salty Daaaawwwwwwg.
I think I'm gonna puke.

Brother Beav, we have non-believers amongst us.........

And Mr Ethan, the Salty dog is a fine little saloon on the spit in Homer Alaska...... I highly recommend it.... wink

Also we can only hope steelhead will forgive us for hi-jacking his fine thread......
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
Fine thread, indeed . Fugg the Marlins , Clark.
I think I'm gonna puke.

Brother Beav, we have non-believers amongst us.........

And Mr Ethan, the Salty dog is a fine little saloon on the spit in Homer Alaska...... I highly recommend it.... wink

Also we can only hope steelhead will forgive us for hi-jacking his fine thread......

I have written their names in the “Big Book” for later judgement...Lord have mercy...

Brother Fub, I hear a stutter or impediment in Brother Flaves written word? I fear his condition is far worse than we first thought...He writes and sounds like a retard, now...God Speed 😎

Posted By: jaguartx Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19

or done.

Maybe?
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19

or done.

Maybe?
Salty Dawwwwg
Brother Beav, your intuition I believe is correct regarding brother Flave..... not sure if he consumed a bad IPA or if the Floriduh sun simply got to him?

I am currently searching every bar and watering hole in Floriduh in an attempt to save Flave..... how is that go-fund me account doing? this is an expensive search.... I fear I may have to go off shore if I have no luck on land..... to do so I will have to charter a boat.... also will need to hire a crew of young females otherwise Flave may spook and make a run for it.... I also think a fishing pole with be good cover....

I am doing the lords work..... wish me luck.... from the trenches, Brother Fubar
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
Go to the you tube.

Click on Donut Operator and type in Florida Man.

Might be our only chance of finding 'flave.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
Originally Posted by deflave
Rockinbar,

The Marlins play the Mets on Monday.

I text my wife and asked her to please buy me tickets. She has not responded yet.

My hope is that she says yes. We will see.

Wishing you well in your journey deflave. It's apparent in your desire to continue to witness the self glorification of men that you have not yet reached the place that your god would have you to be at this time.

I would hope that your wife also recognizes this and declines your wishes in an attempt to help you continue in your desired journey of progress.
I say this only because I know that is what you truly want.

Again, stay the course....
Brother Beav, your intuition I believe is correct regarding brother Flave..... not sure if he consumed a bad IPA or if the Floriduh sun simply got to him?

I am currently searching every bar and watering hole in Floriduh in an attempt to save Flave..... how is that go-fund me account doing? this is an expensive search.... I fear I may have to go off shore if I have no luck on land..... to do so I will have to charter a boat.... also will need to hire a crew of young females otherwise Flave may spook and make a run for it.... I also think a fishing pole with be good cover....

I am doing the lords work..... wish me luck.... from the trenches, Brother Fubar

Brother Fubar,

Our Gofundme account has depreciated due to my need to purchase “Hookers” I mean, women of the cloth for research.

I am buying a ski mask and gloves right now to hold up a liquor store to repay our coffers...And, I need booze.

I’m sorry for failing you in this late hour....Good Luck with the fishing...May Jesus bless the waters and provide you an abundance of fish.

PS
Hookers aren’t cheap...Brother Beav 😎
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Go to the you tube.

Click on Donut Operator and type in Florida Man.

Might be our only chance of finding 'flave.

Thanks Jim,
I checked it out.... dry hole.... the search continues...

I did stop by Mannlichers place but he had an M1 Garand in hand and was yelling get off my lawn.... he seemed kinds grouchy I suspect his gout was acting up again?

Then I went over to Local Dirt's place and he had a gone fishing sign in the window....

Oh and Beav , thanks for the op sec regarding Montana creek hunter (MCH) last my sources told me he was spotted paddling around Flathead on a rainbow colored surf board in a neon yellow wetsuit.
He was flagging down fishing boats asking my whereabouts. He was asking them if they would use his camera to take pic's of him.... yep that's MCH

I heard a troubling rumor that Flave may be down in the Keys..... hmmm may have to enlist Bristoe , he knows that hood well........

Maybe I will stop by Tennesse for a wellness check on Steelie on my way to Kentucky........
Beav... the flesh is weak.... frown stay strong my brother
irfubar,

If you stop just short of the Keys, you will find me. Exit 1 will take you to Florida City. I am typically at my new church helping (they are considering the idea that I be a deacon) but of course I can be at the house any time if you would like to visit.

I miss our time together.

You are my brother.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
[Linked Image]
irfubar,

If you stop just short of the Keys, you will find me. Exit 1 will take you to Florida City. I am typically at my new church helping (they are considering the idea that I be a deacon) but of course I can be at the house any time if you would like to visit.

You are my brother.

Brother Flave... I am so relieved you are safe and well and communing with your congregation.......

I just pulled up to Digital Dan's place and am trying to work up the courage to knock on the door...... this place is creepy ...he has shrunken heads on stakes in the front yard..... prayers appreciated
Posted By: mathman Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
No more Salty Dogs for me. Grapefruit juice doesn't go with my meds.
[Linked Image]

Brother 123456mag,

I recommend you limit your intake of IPA's and that should help you avoid your condition...... Flave taught me that...
Originally Posted by mathman
No more Salty Dogs for me. Grapefruit juice doesn't go with my meds.

Brother Mathman, I recommend quitting the med's so you can consume salty dogs......
Posted By: ironbender Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
Can hardly wait for Monday.
irfubar,

You are my brother.

Brother Flave... I am so relieved you are safe and well and communing with your congregation.......

I just pulled up to Digital Dan's place and am trying to work up the courage to knock on the door...... this place is creepy ...he has shrunken heads on stakes in the front yard..... prayers appreciated

irfubar,

I believe DigitalDan has taken some lives and found it enjoyable.

Please use caution.

All the best to you and yours.
'mag,

Your gentle ribbing is part of what makes us a family.

We have not met but I consider you my brother.
Originally Posted by ironbender

ironbender,

Our sabbath (holy day) is on Monday as well.

Perhaps you and I are closer in brotherhood than we realized.

PM sent.

Travis
Posted By: Clydesdale Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Sorry

Yes, yes you are.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19

I heard a troubling rumor that Flave may be down in the Keys..... hmmm may have to enlist Bristoe , he knows that hood well........

Turn left at the 27 plastic pink flamingos stuck up in front of the green stucco house. Pull in the driveway of the second one.
Posted By: fredIII Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
[Linked Image]

Crying laughing.
Posted By: Beoceorl Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19

ironbender,

PM sent.

Travis

The reverence and dedication you show for Stulte Aprilis dies is an inspiration to us all.

Illic 'nulla Stultus est sicut stultus Aprilis
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19

ironbender,

PM sent.

Travis

'Flave

At one time in the past, I insinuated that I had information indicating that you might not be going to heaven. In response, you stated that you were going to sic Jesus and his giant dong on me. I wondered how you felt about that now, as it seems you have both found religion and become hooked on Phonics?

All the best to you and your family, hope it's not too muddy out there in Florida and that the gophers are out soon.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Turn left at the 27 plastic pink flamingos stuck up in front of the green stucco house. Pull in the driveway of the second one.

Ok Bristoe found it. I hear banjo music... should I be concerned?
xxclaro,

I cannot answer for a man that is no more.

I would ask that you forgive him as my god has forgiven me.

Travis
Posted By: Raeford Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
xxclaro,

Travis

May God Bless your lil' soul brother Travis
Posted By: kingston Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
Originally Posted by xxclaro

'Flave

At one time in the past, I insinuated that I had information indicating that you might not be going to heaven. In response, you stated that you were going to sic Jesus and his giant dong on me. I wondered how you felt about that now, as it seems you have both found religion and become hooked on Phonics?

All the best to you and your family, hope it's not too muddy out there in Florida and that the gophers are out soon.

Rest assured, dong is still a euphemism.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/28/19
Brother Travis, do you live near Taurus USA?
They are in Miami Lakes, is that near you, perhaps you know someone in the Customer service dept.
Posted By: deflave Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/29/19
Originally Posted by 700LH
They are in Miami Lakes, is that near you, perhaps you know someone in the Customer service dept.

700LH,

That is just north of me. I have not asked.

I thank you for the advisement.
Originally Posted by Raeford
xxclaro,

Travis

May God Bless your lil' soul brother Travis

Raeford,

You and I are brothers.

Is it too much to ask for all brothers to pray to the same god?

I believe we can.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/29/19
Originally Posted by 700LH

700LH,

That is just north of me. I have not asked.

I thank you for the advisement.

If you work hard and get your household chores done early, perhaps your wife will take you there some afternoon.

God bless.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/29/19
Saaawwwlllty..........ddaaaaawwwwwwwgggggg
Posted By: frogman43 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/29/19
irfubar,

You are my brother.

Frankly, I believe it's a Miracle from the Lord that you even made it past the mines in BD's driveway!!! shocked

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT ring the doorbell....it releases the Cobra from a trap door overhead!

Frog---OUT!
Posted By: irfubar Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/29/19
Brother Frog, thanks for the heads up about Dan's place.... truth is I chickened out and got the hell out of there... the swamp is a creepy place.

Now that I know Flave is safe in the arms of his cult... uuum I mean congregation , it is time to hit the road...

I am headed north to check on brother Steelhead. Upon arrival I was stunned to learn he purchased the movie set from deliverance...... I think the old cast lives next door.... they seemed nice and make tasty shine... I was a little unnerved the big guy kept sayin you sure got a pretty mouth? I guess he was just being friendly?
Anyhow Steelhead was on his porch in his overalls smokin a pipe and drinkin shine..... he settled down once I convinced him Montana was not part of yankeeland..... he even quit talking about my mom and sister after that..... smile
We had a nice visit about his salvation and he even agreed to get treatment for his Tourettes...... progress indeed... for some the road to salvation is longer than others...... smile

Stopped by Brother Bristoe to drink likker and ponder the worlds problems... funny thing he was wearing the same overalls Steelhead was wearin.... nice fashion choice's in the south. Anyhow I have to say Bristoes mail order Ukrainian wife is amazing..... between working two jobs, she split and stacked a cord of wood..... then fixed Bristoe and I a nice supper of sauerkraut and polish sausage, a real keeper he has there.... oh, and luckily Bristoe did not need salvation..... wink

Well time to head home now , Brother Beav is on his way to my bunker in his horse drawn wagon...... he is headed over the divide to the Hutterrite colony to provide salvation to the Hutterrite gal's......
that is if johnny law don't catch him first for doin the devils work and robbin likker stores..... again the road to salvation is longer for some than others... gods speed brother Beav.......

My work here is done..............
irfubar,

There are eastern european deli's here in south Florida.

They are very good.
irfubar,

There are eastern european deli's here in south Florida.

They are very good.

Montana is an ethnic food desert........ frown
irfubar,

South Florida is very diverse.

There are many Haitians as well. They are always up to shenanigans. They seem to have a great sense of humor.
Do they practice voodoo in South Florida? I suspect they do at Digital Dans place.....
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/29/19
Brother Fubar,
I don’t know where I am...I was in South Beach looking down following “faint sign” on the concrete that I was told were Flaves.

The next thing I know it is dark, I’m laying on a couch in a front yard-I think....surrounded by a lot of people of color who are chanting, hopping up and down on one foot while making a “Clucking” noise towards me....I am in fear.

There is an old woman squatting next to a fire where a black pot is being heated. I think this woman has a chicken in her hands and she keeps shaking the chicken at me...Then puts the chicken close to her mouth whispering something to it....What does that mean?

Brother!,,,the old lady just bit the chicken in the neck and is spraying it’s blood all over me....Obviously, I am very concerned for my life. I’am trying to talk with them, but I don’t speak their language...

Please find me....And bring another clean cassock...I spoiled mine with a “Shart” moments ago... Hopefully you located Brother Flave by now..

PS
Before I was rendered unconscious, this woman was telling me that Brother Flave had gotten braces and a retainer-maybe dentures because she said he talks differently now...god still knows his words....

WHOA!!!, the chicken just came back to life and it’s walking towards me...

Please hurry-your brother in god....Heeeelp😎

Posted By: Raeford Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/29/19
irfubar,

South Florida is very diverse.

There are many Haitians as well. They are always up to shenanigans. They seem to have a great sense of humor.

You must have met Tony [pronounced to-knee] He's a cool dude, hangs out on the boardwalk near Fontainebleau.
Weaves palm fronds into saleable items for passerby.
But it always smells funny when his presence is near.
Beav,

I know exactly where you are, it is Digital Dans hood.... mortal danger my brother... I will gather a posse and we will rescue you...... keep the faith....
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Salty dog steelhead - 03/29/19

. Salty dog steelhead

✌🏻

How do you know he is salty?
© 24hourcampfire