Home
Tough times and loss hit people hard. But with luck and perseverance (and a little Providence) things might get better. Be sure to be ready to sieze the opportunity.

Here's my reason; I am a retired Army sergeant and now a San Francisco Police Officer. I am getting old and shunted aside at work, and am often the object of mild scoffing or disregard. But my old Platoon Sergeant sent his son over to ride with me. He is eager to fight crime and do the right thing. Here is an example of their mettle:

https://www.facebook.com/paul.carr.5437/videos/vb.516126754/10151642305291755/?type=3&theater

To everyone here going through a tough spell: Hang in there and vent here if you have to!
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Tough times and loss hit people hard. But with luck and perseverance (and a little Providence) things might get better. Be sure to be ready to sieze the opportunity.

Here's my reason; I am a retired Army sergeant and now a San Francisco Police Officer. I am getting old and shunted aside at work, and am often the object of mild scoffing or disregard. But my old Platoon Sergeant sent his son over to ride with me. He is eager to fight crime and do the right thing. Here is an example of their mettle:

https://www.facebook.com/paul.carr.5437/videos/vb.516126754/10151642305291755/?type=3&theater

To everyone here going through a tough spell: Hang in there and vent here if you have to!

Historically, it hasn't been safe to vent here, too many trolls! But here's to change!
Tracey!

Endeavor to perservere!

wink

Bob
Tracy, it'd be cool if you all came to Az as you mentioned.

Kent
Little Big Man
Facebook has blocked the site.

kwg
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center
Dang it. The link showed father and son rappelling down 175' of a high rise building. I meant to show how tough the young man isand therefore how much better my work is going to be.
bump
Jokergreen is waiting on 2019.
It ain't all bad, I haven't wished for A/C since late October of last year wink
Hey RangerGreen you wouldn't happen to know a SWAT cop named Randy who served or is still serving in the National Guard would you? I met a guy from that part of the country at language school about 15 years ago.
© 24hourcampfire