Home
..... Investigation And Guess What ???? ------------> CONCLUDES NO COLLUSION!

[Linked Image]
Hmmmm, I'll wait to hear Jeff Obama's words of wisdom.......
Dem's are screaming at the top of their lungs, they are not about to let it die. Will go for years and years, endlessly searching.........
It should be interesting to see how CNN (the Communist News Network) reports it:

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Wait a minute Buddy, isn't it time for us to run to the cliff and prepare for a 100' jack knife dive and headbutt some granite? crazy
How about collusion with Hillary - Uranium 1, et al.
So how does this effect the Mueller investigation? Which is run by a bunch of Hillary supporters. We ain't outta this just yet. But we should be.
He just said they found NO russian collusion with EITHER campaign.
Clinton Campaign is not the Clinton Foundation........!
Originally Posted by gunner500

Wait a minute Buddy, isn't it time for us to run to the cliff and prepare for a 100' jack knife dive and headbutt some granite? crazy

Jump against Trump...........I'm right behind you Jeff..........

I was poking fun at your goats on the rocks in the other thread, but indeed, the tie dyed doper can go on ahead! grin
... Jump against Trump...........I'm right behind you Jeff..........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Use guys just are too stoopit to get it. Mueller has him by the balls and hes just waiting for ...., well, hes just waiting. Hey, wtf is rong with waitin?

I was poking fun at your goats on the rocks in the other thread, but indeed, the tie dyed doper can go on ahead! grin

I take no responsibility for the goats.......Those are Bristoe's friends.

Those things are badass!
Thats fake news, he is guilty
laugh
Nunes didn't do himself or the Republican party any favors. Disgraceful. Perhaps he thinks that the 35% of (stupid) voters will be enough to maintain control of the House and Senate. This could backfire big time. I think Trump should resign soon. The longer he's president the worse it is for his business and for the Party. Which is good for the country.
Lol. You’re a pariah and a constant source of stupidity.

Sure looks like people are jumping ship but it’s the rotting hull of the DNC they’re jumping from. That rotten hull has been weighed down by trash and detritus for so long that’s it’s finally crashed upon the rock of Trump. I love it.

The Republican National Committee (RNC) announced Wednesday that it pulled in $132.5 million in 2017, a record fundraising total for a non-election year.

The RNC more than doubled the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) fundraising haul for 2017, with the latter bringing in $65.9 million.

“Our fundraising numbers reflect voters’ optimism and continued support as President Trump fulfills his promises to the American people,” RNC Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel said in a statement.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/371650-rnc-announces-record-off-year-fundraising-haul-in-2017

Originally Posted by Paddler
Nunes didn't do himself or the Republican party any favors. Disgraceful. Perhaps he thinks that the 35% of (stupid) voters will be enough to maintain control of the House and Senate. This could backfire big time. I think Trump should resign soon. The longer he's president the worse it is for his business and for the Party. Which is good for the country.

I was always taught the best writers guaranteed the reader could not mistake what he was saying...

You might want to rethink what you wrote.
Another classic by Paddler.. stick to writing Percocet prescriptions

Nice to see his campaign in a death spiral. You know you're truly done when even Christie and Gingrich distance themselves from you, you have to cancel fundraisers due to lack of interest, etc. He'll rue the day he decided to run for president, as now everybody knows the true Donald. Who's going to want to do business with him, stay at his hotels, wear Ivanca Trump shoes? Nobody. He'll be facing the fact that in the end, he's just a loser. Ironic that of all the name calling he's engaged in during this campaign, maybe the most remembered will be, "Despicable Donald".
I meant what I said. The more Trump drags down the Republican party, the better chance Democrats have to win big in the midterms. That's good for the country. Follow? Anybody with half a brain wouldn't have required clarification.

79S, I didn't factor in the Russian interference and the stupidity of a significant minority of the electorate. Most of you here included. It will straighten itself out. "Despicable Donald" is in his future, sometimes nicknames take a while to catch up to reality.
THE PADDLER BACKGROUND>>

OR better yet, he can practice his quackery brand of medicine in some shiethole and help reduce the population:
https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton/reviews

I did a flip on a trampoline upon landing the tramp screen split in half and I landed on the concrete on both my knees. I could hardly walk when I came in, but a nurse helped me in a wheelchair. The first doctor checked my knees and went to consult with Dr Middleton about me needing an x-ray. Dr Middleton was very unprofessional and rude to the other doctor and talked down to him as if he was an idiot in front of me. He then grabbed my leg and pushed and pulled. He kept sternly saying to relax and I would try to then he would push right where it was swollen or pull or twist. I mentioned my leg and foot were going numb, I was in so much pain I hardly even opened my eyes. At one point he said I might have something with an MCL. He said if its not better in a few weeks then we will send me to a sports doctor. He then he left without telling me what to do or not to do. After the visit I was in so much pain I had no help and nothing for pain or inflammation. I don't know if I should stay off my leg or what to do. After ten minutes of me sitting in the room confused in pain and alone the a nurse finally came in. The nurse asked me if she was supposed to wrap my knees or what and I told her I had no clue. She asked Dr Middleton and he only wanted her to wrap one of my knees. She knew I was in pain and not very happy with my treatment. I was told by the nurse that it was my right to go see another doctor if I wanted. I would have if I had another $50 for the copay. I am very disappointed and even in disbelief in the treatment from Dr Middleton. The nurses were very nice and tried to make up for his unprofessional and arrogant demeanor, which was appreciated.

I have some troubling news for you. Not only is Trump not going to resign, the Dems will not take the House in Nov, he will not be impeached, and he will win re-election in 2020. How can I be so confident? Because he is so troubling to the Left. You people are grasping at any hope, and possibility that will rid you of your nightmare, which is a a leader of the conservative cause that doesn't flinch when attacked and actually attacks back and wins!

I note that you Leftists are not talking about defeating Trump in 2020, and that all of your energy is focused on getting him ousted by hook or by crook before then. Why is that? You recognize that Trump will run as an incumbent, and have a record to run on. He has low unemployment. He has Tax Reform. He is/has redone negotiated trade. He's putting people to work in the Rust Belt that spells doom for the Dems as they will be solely an East Coast/Left Coast phenomenon. You know that WV, PA, OH, MI ,WI are not going for a ultra Leftist which your Party is sure to run in 2020. Your Part is going to dig up a modern Day Mike Dukakis or Walter Mondale or George McGovern and they will be soundly defeated.

You Lefties know that Trump is going to replace Kennedy and RBG is the next 7 years, and only needs 51 votes in the Senate to get that done. That will equal 20+ years of doom to your creeping Marxism in the court system.

Yep, when your buddy, JeffObama wrote "sux2BU", I think that was a self profile of Progressive movement, which is not just stonewalled, but retreating.
Here's another "gem' for the quack; ALL the democrats need to do is find ONE, ONE scrap of evidence there was collusion to counter the repubs' closing. tick tock..
Originally Posted by ftbt
..... Investigation And Guess What ???? ------------> CONCLUDES NO COLLUSION!

That won't phase Mueller at all...................he's on a mission & he likes it.

MM
Thank you Northman, Paddler...
[Linked Image]
I posted this on another thread before I knew this one active (or forgot about it to be exact)

-------

NPR had on Joquin Castro this morning, Democrat, says its a lie, collusion is obvious from Stone knowing about emails and meeting in Trump tower

then NPR - keep in mind, this is NPR I'm talking about - starts pressing him on it and he holds his own, so after the interview, they bring in another guy , some in house political wonk they have and surprisingly he says he takes each point Castro made about obvious collusion and says there is no basis for anyone to conclude, based on whats in the public domain at least, that collusion exists.

He did say the Trump campaign was a willing recipient of any information Russia wanted to provide that was detrimental to Hillary - and hell, Trump was on the campaign trail asking Russia to do it, so that doesn't surprise anyone - but that isn't collusion, it just pisses off Democrats who thought Hillary had it in the bag.

This is twice now in 3 weeks where I've been listening to NPR and they have sided, for lack of better word, with Trump or the GOP over the Democrats. That has to be a record of some kind

and I could also add they are pretty big on the whole meet with Kim Jong Un thing as well.
Yeah, I noticed NPR cleaned it up, a little, when President Trump started talking about taking away our tax dollars for their funding. Before that, virtually 100% of their coverage was negative regarding both Candidate, and President Trump.

I remember when Trump first announced he was running for president, they went on for two or three weeks calling him a '"clown", an "idiot", a "joke", etc. At the time, I really didn't know much about Trump, but was thinking, "Hey, aren't you supposed to tell me the news, rather than what I should think?" After a few weeks, and probably hearing from a lot of people like myself, they tried to tone things down and be less obvious, but they'd already clearly outed themselves as a propaganda agency rather that a news agency. The year of ~100% negative coverage about President Trump made that continually clear.

They absolutely should not receive our tax dollars for funding. Let their largely liberal audience, to whom they pander, try to support them.
I wrote them a letter (well email) telling them I was tired of their lazy reporting and the quality of the people they were bringing on as experts right after Trump was elected.

They wrote back to me and of course they didn't agree but at least someone acknowledged I had a complaint.
The more Trump drags down the Republican party, the better chance Democrats have to win big

Don't tell anybody; but the democrats gig is up. They been exposed for what they are...communists.

isn't that known as kicking him off the cliff and then standing there and laughing about it...

the fall won't hurt him... its just that sudden stop at the bottom..

gets 'em every time...
So, Pennsylvania is what I'm talking about. People see right through the Trump/GOP/NRA BS. Trump took that district by 20%, yet Lamb won yesterday. The end for youse guys may not be near, but it's coming. Just as my signature line says.
"Hey, aren't you supposed to tell me the news, rather than what I should think?"

that hasn't happened anywhere in a long time
I meant what I said. The more Trump drags down the Republican party, the better chance Democrats have to win big in the midterms. That's good for the country. Follow? Anybody with half a brain wouldn't have required clarification.

79S, I didn't factor in the Russian interference and the stupidity of a significant minority of the electorate. Most of you here included. It will straighten itself out. "Despicable Donald" is in his future, sometimes nicknames take a while to catch up to reality.

Yeah, the DIMocRATs are going to mop up after putting everyone on notice that if they win a majority in the House and Senate they are going to raise taxes! What a winning idea! That should endear them to the 10% of the electorate that people [sic] like piddler represent.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Yeah, the DIMocRATs are going to mop up after putting everyone on notice that if they win a majority in the House and Senate they are going to raise taxes! What a winning idea! That should endear them to the 10% of the electorate that people [sic] like piddler represent.

Don't kid yourself, America is full of stupid.

Just look at what is happening in PA.

Voting against MAGA in a State that has been saved by MAGA policy?

Trump can't resign. The immunity that the office provides him is the only thing that will keep his ass out of prison.

It won't, however, prevent him form losing everything he owns to forfeiture charges similar to the ones facing Manafort (for the exact same charges). But hey, at least he won't die in prison. Maybe he can do a book deal in order to pay the bills.
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

Trump can't resign. The immunity that the office provides him is the only thing that will keep his ass out of prison.

It won't, however, prevent him form losing everything he owns to forfeiture charges similar to the ones facing Manafort (for the exact same charges). But hey, at least he won't die in prison. Maybe he can do a book deal in order to pay the bills.

Agreed. Trump's future looks bleak. Jared sold interest in a building in Brooklyn at a 60% premium to a company partly owned by the Japanese government. Nothing to see here, move along.

There were 3100 school walkouts today across the nation. March 24th will be huge. Woe to the chickenshit politicians who do the NRA's bidding. The kids will remember, grow up, and vote those aholes out of office. Read my signature line, the time of reckoning is coming.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
THE PADDLER BACKGROUND>>

OR better yet, he can practice his quackery brand of medicine in some shiethole and help reduce the population:

I did a flip on a trampoline upon landing the tramp screen split in half and I landed on the concrete on both my knees. I could hardly walk when I came in, but a nurse helped me in a wheelchair. The first doctor checked my knees and went to consult with Dr Middleton about me needing an x-ray. Dr Middleton was very unprofessional and rude to the other doctor and talked down to him as if he was an idiot in front of me. He then grabbed my leg and pushed and pulled. He kept sternly saying to relax and I would try to then he would push right where it was swollen or pull or twist. I mentioned my leg and foot were going numb, I was in so much pain I hardly even opened my eyes. At one point he said I might have something with an MCL. He said if its not better in a few weeks then we will send me to a sports doctor. He then he left without telling me what to do or not to do. After the visit I was in so much pain I had no help and nothing for pain or inflammation. I don't know if I should stay off my leg or what to do. After ten minutes of me sitting in the room confused in pain and alone the a nurse finally came in. The nurse asked me if she was supposed to wrap my knees or what and I told her I had no clue. She asked Dr Middleton and he only wanted her to wrap one of my knees. She knew I was in pain and not very happy with my treatment. I was told by the nurse that it was my right to go see another doctor if I wanted. I would have if I had another $50 for the copay. I am very disappointed and even in disbelief in the treatment from Dr Middleton. The nurses were very nice and tried to make up for his unprofessional and arrogant demeanor, which was appreciated.

Good reminder of what piece ofshit Jon Middleton M.D really is. I know that there are warm corners of hell reserved for scum like him.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by jorgeI
THE PADDLER BACKGROUND>>

Good reminder of what piece ofshit Jon Middleton M.D really is. I know that there are warm corners of hell reserved for scum like him.

Yep, every time I catch one of his posts, I will follow with the above...
wonder if the Utah doc killed any patients today
So, Pennsylvania is what I'm talking about. People see right through the Trump/GOP/NRA BS. Trump took that district by 20%, yet Lamb won yesterday. The end for youse guys may not be near, but it's coming. Just as my signature line says.

You realize lamb ran an anti Pelosi campaign.. he said no gun control, he supports ol trump tariffs on Steel. The republicans all but conced lamb would win by 5 percentage points. In the end Lamb barely won.. Lamb did not run your typical democrat the ol Clinton/Obama platform. He ran as a centrist they used to call them bluedog democrats..
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

Agreed. Trump's future looks bleak. Jared sold interest in a building in Brooklyn at a 60% premium to a company partly owned by the Japanese government. Nothing to see here, move along.

There were 3100 school walkouts today across the nation. March 24th will be huge. Woe to the chickenshit politicians who do the NRA's bidding. The kids will remember, grow up, and vote those aholes out of office. Read my signature line, the time of reckoning is coming.

Those kids a yr from now aren’t going to remember [bleep].. except who ph ucked who’s girlfriend/boyfriend. High school drama lol.. as usual you are wrong..
© 24hourcampfire