Home
Unfugginbelievable.

http://kdwn.com/2018/03/15/illegal-immigrant-appointed-state-office-california/

California has its first illegal alien in state office. Lizbeth Mateo has been appointed to the California Student Opportunity and Access Program Project Grant Advisory Committee. Mateo, who is an attorny was born in Mexico and came to the U.S. illegally with her parents, when she was 14. All are still illegal and living in the U.S. according to the Sacramento Bee. She complained that illegal aliens are not adequately represented in state government, and described her appointment as a step towards correcting that alleged injustice. But, in a 2016 Facebook post, when she graduated from Santa Clara University School of Law, Mateo seemed to wish she was back in Mexico: “[E]verything is dedicated to Oaxaca, Mexico!! to that land that I miss so much.”
My, isn't THAT special ...
This country is so fugged up, especially Commiefornia. Folks around the world are sitting back laughing as this once great country implodes from within without firing a shot.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
This country is so fugged up, especially Commiefornia. Folks around the world are sitting back laughing as this once great country implodes from within without firing a shot.

Europe wont laugh too hard, they have been more fuqued up, for longer.
LIberalism is a mental disorder.
"Strange days indeed".
No words for this one.... 👽
The swamp in CA does not need to be drained, it needs to be nuked.
Be funny as hell if she was deported.
ICE should have little trouble finding her.
Just doing a job Americans don`t want to do....
How can that be constitutional, state or federal?

I know the canned response would be “it’s California” but I’m curious.
What’s e-verify for if the taxpayers are knowingly paying an illegal alien? I’d be interested to see a Californian refuse to pay taxes and take it to court.....
Originally Posted by colodog
ICE should have little trouble finding her.

Bingo! Ice should deport her ASAP!
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
How can that be constitutional, state or federal?

I know the canned response would be “it’s California” but I’m curious.

The problem being, the swamp dwellers in Sacrmento don't give a flying f uck.

I know but there’s gotta be a point where the state of California goes too far and really screws themselves......doesn’t there?
I know but there’s gotta be a point where the state of California goes too far and really screws themselves......doesn’t there?

They're the only one's that don't know they already have.
Whats her salary?
P.S. We will never get back the money the state gave her for her undergraduate degree and three years of law school. and i'm not letting Rick Perry off the hook either.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pol...-tuition-for-students-in-texas-illegally
Originally Posted by Fireball2

They're the only one's that don't know they already have.

Boy I hope so...nothing better than watching uppity liberals get their ass handed to them.
The stupidity in this state never ceases to amaze me.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Be funny as hell if she was deported.

That would be funny, and what should happen.
Deport her.
If I were to get caught working an illegal alien, IIRC - I'd be facing a $10,000 fine and criminal sanctions.
Why is her employer not?
Just them them become their own country already....
"Them them" indeed!
TRUMP needs to march troops in there and kick ass and take names!

It wouldn't be a damn bit different than what Lincoln did early on!!
She’s safe from deportation. Falls under DACA protection.

Be funny to see her parents dragged off though.
Ok I was wrong she not DACA protected. She’s been denied twice because she travel over state lines. Not a paid position but is eligible for travel reimbursement.
They need ICE to show up and lead her away in handcuffs, and be deported.

The Commies are daring this administration to do just that.

I would damn sure oblige them. smile
FatCity67,

NOT State lines. = She traveled to MEXICO twice, after being told that doing so would make her subject to immediate deportation.

So DEPORT HER already.

yours, tex
© 24hourcampfire