Home
trying to persuade these guys they are wrong through argument is "like wrestling with a pig,.. you both get dirty but the pig likes it" btw not my quote. why not ignore them completely in hopes they go away? OTOH I enjoy their bashing. grin
Stress relief.
Because it's a talk forum. I never understood anyone complaining about anyone talking in a talk forum. It's real easy for anyone not to talk if they prefer.
The only way to change their minds is through lobotomy.
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Because it's a talk forum. I never understood anyone complaining about anyone talking in a talk forum. It's real easy for anyone not to talk if they prefer.

This... always respect others opinions... even if they are wrong.
I just find it hard to believe that anyone that loves the USA, the Constitution, and the freedom it represents, would be left leaning in the 1st place. -TomT
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby

in general and on average, being wrong is so easy to do. sometimes being right requires an enormous amount of effort.

there's even more to the story than that, but at least we are breaching the subject.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

I got a notion that will just make them dumber. And yes, it's possible. They get more stupid every year. Maybe every minute. It all goes back to not enough ass kicking being done as a culture.
Originally Posted by RickyD

I got a notion that will just make them dumber. And yes, it's possible. They get more stupid every year. Maybe every minute. It all goes back to not enough ass kicking being done as a culture.

I don't know,I have a friend who is real simple minded. It isn't hard to change his mind. He pretty much believes whatever he hears. We have had several conversations where he has changed his mind simply because the only view he had been given on the subject was the liberal one.
"Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent". Mark Twain (?)
You can't argue with a sick mind.

I disagree with this. To start with, I think if they had a brain implant they may eventually become somewhat more logical, as if they had some reasoning ability, not like the clones they are now.
Even if you can't fix stupid, it's our duty to try, just in case there's someone less stupid watching.

We should carry ice picks. They'd be happier in the end.
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
trying to persuade these guys they are wrong through argument is "like wrestling with a pig,.. you both get dirty but the pig likes it" btw not my quote. why not ignore them completely in hopes they go away? OTOH I enjoy their bashing. grin

Youre right. I like to call them out and ridicule them with accusations they cant refute, especially since some try to be wolves in sheeps clothing and make sensible posts at times trying to lend an air of comaradarie to sucker folks into thinking they are pretty good guys.

They remind me of Ellen Degenerous trying to show how sweet, nice and wonderful quueerres are to gain acceptance of their fuggked up kind.
Libtards are kinda like those blow up bozo,s with the sand bottoms.
Just plain ole fun to punch the snot outta them cause they just come back up for more.
Only difference is blow up bozo has more brains, when he finally
bursts and deflates he knows he has had enough..
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby

I won’t always respect them, but I will taunt them from time to time😀
The problem is fear and insequeerity - You know they're right!
I enjoy an honest conversation with someone who thinks differently. The problem is that it doesn't look like our left leaners really want to thoughtfully exchange thoughts and ideas. That could be because every time one of them posts something they are shouted down and degraded (sound familiar?) I'd love to see my conservative brethren take the high road, but alas they are just like those they whine about.
You can always tell a lefty, but you sure can't tell them much. I'm surrounded by them and while I can't side with everything that they stand for, lots of them are some very well educated people that have a solid standing in the community and frightening as it is, they are the ones making a lot of our local and national political decisions. We can call them out here on the fire, but don't sell them short because they have a tremendous impact on how the sheep people of the world think.
Originally Posted by TomT
I just find it hard to believe that anyone that loves the USA, the Constitution, and the freedom it represents, would be left leaning in the 1st place. -TomT

Bingo !
Originally Posted by Windfall
You can always tell a lefty, but you sure can't tell them much. I'm surrounded by them and while I can't side with everything that they stand for, lots of them are some very well educated people that have a solid standing in the community and frightening as it is, they are the ones making a lot of our local and national political decisions. We can call them out here on the fire, but don't sell them short because they have a tremendous impact on how the sheep people of the world think.

Yep, never sell cancer short. Well educated folks who want Sanctuary Cities, your guns, your money, mo muzzys, open borders, drug gangs (oh, they dont want that then how do they get it).....

Yeah, dont sell them short.

Sheesh.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I enjoy an honest conversation with someone who thinks differently. The problem is that it doesn't look like our left leaners really want to thoughtfully exchange thoughts and ideas. That could be because every time one of them posts something they are shouted down and degraded (sound familiar?) I'd love to see my conservative brethren take the high road, but alas they are just like those they whine about.

Ok, take the high ground and ask any of them how open borders, releasing criminal aliens back on our streets, more moslem refugees, etc helps this country and see what a thoughtful exchange of ideas you get.

Where have you been the last 40 years. We did it your way. Look what it got us- 20 sexes of people, lgbt parades for our kids, multisex bathrooms, needles and schitt in the streets, mj in national forests, ......and you dont want to get in their face? Ha.

You want to discuss chitt while Rome is burning? Yeah, thats what they figured you'd do.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

You may have outgrown this forum. A more liberal minded member can post his idea about something that most of us disagree with, but his idea is not what gets refuted...... it’s him personally.

On this forum, a Liberal , by definition, hates America and is a homosexual.

“ You lie, your feet stink, and you don’t love Jesus.”
The public display of lieberal bashing is evident in only a very few places in this country and is a fairly new phenomenon.

Any places other than the Fire where political correctness doesnt rule?

We shouldnt bash Pelosi? Paddler really brings up great discussions but we just bash and discredit his ideas i guess?
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by TomT

Bingo !

It's a mental disorder........
The time for discussion with a liberal is long past. They have done far too much damage too our country. They need to sit down and stfu and let the men sort out THEIR mess.
How, exactly, do you rationally move someone from a position they did NOT rationally get into!?!?!?!?
Originally Posted by muffin
How, exactly, do you rationally move someone from a position they did NOT rationally get into!?!?!?!?

Winner winner chicken dinner.
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It annoys the pig and wastes your time.
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
why argue with the left leaners here?

Don't you remember walking down the lane as a child and not being able to resist kicking that old pile of horse crap...same applies here.
yes, but immediately wished I hadn't. smile
They get off on how much they piss you off. You're feeding their joy.
The only argument you ever win is the one you did not have.
Because I like to have a record of my prophetic revelation to these idiots to point to when I’m proven right...Some of us just call it common sense.
Originally Posted by WildWest

Or to steal a line from a movie...............

'Sometimes, the ONLY winning move, is choosing not to play.
Originally Posted by WildWest

Or to steal a line from a movie...............

'Sometimes, the ONLY winning move, is choosing not to play.

How about a nice game of tic tac toe?
The tendency of conservatives is to be quiet and get along. Keeping quiet hasn't worked worth a shiite. It emboldens the freaks.

I guess you're saying we should not bother to try to talk you down off the ledge.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

I guess you're saying we should not bother to try to talk you down off the ledge.

Grande Jete...................
© 24hourcampfire