Home

[Linked Image]

I’m not sure what cartridge launches another cartridge, but we damned sure outta ban it!

FC
Dumbasses!
DAMN! sick...................................from the add: 'gun safety' means, NO guns!
Sheeeet...bet that bore has to be a fitty cal....
that illustrates the problem perfectly
That shows the problem clearly. They don't have a bloody clue. All feelings and no facts, but we are supposed to give in so their feelings don't get hurt.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Ya, and how bout the spring poundage on a firing pin like that? crazy blush
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

i'd guess a .473 / 12mm wink
This tells me all I want to know about their knowledge of the subject.
Its the new 2-stage creedmoor for real long range.
I think that I remember reading that either Buhmiller or O'Neal used a loaded .30-06 round as the "bullet" in a large caliber case of some sort.
Théy did proofread it, with their best proofreader.
Clueless morons....
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I think that I remember reading that either Buhmiller or O'Neal used a loaded .30-06 round as the "bullet" in a large caliber case of some sort.

I think someone used to make dies to form belted cases into 50 cal. bullet jackets.
I love it! I think I'm gonna get Lee to cut me a mold like that.
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged

[Linked Image]

I’m not sure what cartridge launches another cartridge, but we damned sure outta ban it!

FC

Yeah, the people we need to consult on what our gun laws should look like are those who think the entire cartridge is launched from the barrel. Brilliant.
Twist?
Smooth bore, red hot too

Lol
Simple! Creedmoor boosterized. When it goes subsonic, booster fires! Range 5000 yards.
Anyone
Get a chance, read their sales pitch about suicide. They blame the gun for being so effective at suicide, 90%. They claim other forms of suicide attempts are 90% recoverable from.

But they never cite that in all attempts, the person is 100% committed to being mentally disturbed enough to make such a decision.

Hmm, I've seen some successful suicides over some years in the fire dept. Never seen one with a gun though.
Neighbor shot himself in the head and survived 38special. I suspect he flinched at the last moment.
I think they prolly know, that's BS. I believe they are just trying to make "The Bullet" Look larger than it really is. It's only a guess. The mind of these people is really warped.
© 24hourcampfire