Home
Posted By: dave7mm Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin. - 03/19/18

Impressive.

dave
The nation is in the middle of a culture war for the very heart of our society. The good guys seem to be losing.
Everything he said went right over that leftist cuhnt's head.
We need more like him!
Spot on.
Posted By: K22 Re: Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin. - 03/19/18
Brilliant.
Lot of great folks come out of that State.
What a well delivered response!
Posted By: KFWA Re: Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin. - 03/19/18
he was definitely ready for that question
Well done.
Love how he uses the words "naive" and "delusional". Gives that lady's idea the respect it deserves.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We need more like him!

I didn't like him when he first came on the scene, and began to run for political office. I think that was mostly because of the way the press reported so negatively. But, after he became governor, I have really admire the man, as he has done a very good job. I'm hoping he'll eventually replace Mitch in the Senate.
That lady proly has a kid that's transitioning.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Everything he said went right over that leftist cuhnt's head.

Maybe we all need to watch it again. At about the 3:20 mark he talks about human dignity and respect. If we lose that we are as liberal as any commie out there.

He calls the woman out and shames her. He does not stoop to dignity robbing labels or appellations. Which makes this man even more remarkable in today's culture...

Edit; Stevelyn... Not calling you out here as I am sometimes guilty myself... We all need to think about this and how pervasive the liberal influence has been in our culture...
Posted By: K22 Re: Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin. - 03/19/18
He reminds me of Rand Paul.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We need more like him!

I didn't like him when he first came on the scene, and began to run for political office. I think that was mostly because of the way the press reported so negatively. But, after he became governor, I have really admire the man, as he has done a very good job. I'm hoping he'll eventually replace Mitch in the Senate.

Wonder what a guy like him could do in a place like Illinois, and against machine politics like Madigans?
We sent our local Sheriff to the Illinois senate. A good and genuine regular guy. Our kids played t-ball with his kids when we were young. Dealing with machine politics has changed him and not to Illinois' betterment.

The guy is an educated, articulate, thoughtful leader. He proved it many times. I know from personal interaction and conversations that he is capable of original thought. But it's been a while since I saw any of that stuff.
That makes me proud of Gov. Bevin, and proud to be a Kentuckian.
Originally Posted by K22

To all.
Was wondering how people from Ky. felt about him.
Bevin is way beyond any Paul...

dave
Wish I could have seen the liberal kh unt's face when he called her out multiple times.

That guy puts up with no BS. Pretty rare.
Originally Posted by K22

Me too. He’s white in his 50’s and from the S/E. 🤪. Hasbeen

© 24hourcampfire