Home
[Linked Image]

NORMAN — A French instructor at the University of Oklahoma has been charged with two counts of second-degree rape.

Kyle Trent Podrecca, 27, is accused of having sex with a 15-year-old male student from Westmoore High School.

Podrecca met the student while substitute teaching and later tutored the boy in French outside of class, Norman police reported in a court affidavit. The boy told police they started "seeing" each other in April and the relationship became sexual, according to the affidavit.

Cleveland County prosecutors charged Podrecca on Friday, accusing him of having sex with the boy twice in May. Podrecca admitted to having sex with the boy on two occasions at his house in Norman, police reported.

[Linked Image]
He's gonna LOVE prison! Lol.

He better decide now if he's a syrup or jelly "man"..
I suspect a lot of the fellas on the inside will be requesting "teech" speak French to them.

C'est la vie!
He is in a heap of trouble! His ass will be sore!!
Originally Posted by hanco

10-4 backdoor . . . grin
cut his nuts off first. should be standard treatment for child rapists (as a note, I do not consider an 18 year old dating a 17, maybe 16 yr old as rape, assuming they are not both of the same sex).
Good candidate for Boy Scout Troop master, after all they never recruit young boys and are just as safe for kids to be around as normals.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by hanco

10-4 backdoor . . . grin

Hope he gets it often!
oooh la LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I know slumlord is wishing he was back in school.
Is that Rachel madcow????fffffffffffffk!
[quote=OrangeOkie][Linked Image]

What a goofy looking pfhaggott .
No, put him in a woman's prison. Nothing for him to engage in there...

I'm afraid a men's prison might just reward his behavior.
Originally Posted by Thegman
No, put him in a woman's prison. Nothing for him to engage in there...

I'm afraid a men's prison might just reward his behavior.

don't know much about how pedophiles are treated in prison do you?
More postmodern media bull$hit. A man can't "rape" a man.
The kid was sodomized.
Parlay voo backdoor...................French immersion class
Just wait, there will be a gaggle of guys on here to say, "Where was that hot 27 year old teacher when I was in?', 'Lucky kid couldn't keep his mouth shut', 'This isn't rape as it was consensual', ad nauseam.

It's morally wrong for ANYONE regardless of genders to seduce a much younger or 'minor' into sexual relations. There are grey areas though, as I do not believe the average 15 year old is capable of having the knowledge to consent, but the 18 law is bullshit. People have been married and happily bore children for eons well below that, and I would also suggest that the age difference not be more than 4 years, IE high school span, while one is at least 16.

Do not fall into that sexist idea that only when it's man > female it's RAPE, and when reversed it's LUCKY DOG! It's still morally wrong. Also, while the homosexual part is also morally wrong, our society has 'accepted' it, and even though most of us know it is disgusting and socially degrading. That should not factor into sexual relations concerning rape where the law is concerned. Otherwise next time it'll be a dyke raping a 14 year old girl and some of you will be all excited fantasizing about two girls scissoring, and she walks free.
I'm sure Paddler will be along shortly to say just those things. Where was that teacher when I was in school...
Originally Posted by night_owl
The kid was sodomized.

If he was under the age of consent, it's rape, even if he likes it. It's not up to a minor to press charges, but his parents.
Originally Posted by kellory
The kid was sodomized.

If he was under the age of consent, it's rape, even if he likes it. It's not up to a minor to press charges, but his parents.

I meant that that the feminists and the effeminate, decided to unilaterally change the definition of rape.
"Rape" involves a penis and an actual (not an imaginary) vagina.
Confession time!!

Here's the French teacher who raped me!

[Linked Image]

We conjugated many verbs!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Confession time!!

[Linked Image]

I'll bet she left you with a dangling participle......
Confession time!!

[Linked Image]

More than once!

laugh

And she always ended her sentences with a "proposition" !
wink
Confession time!!

[Linked Image]

More than once!

laugh

And she always ended her sentences with a "proposition" !
wink

Careful, that can lead to improper sentencing and a lack of a proper period.
The kid was sodomized.

This.

I predict as our society continues to swirl towards the bottom of the sewer that the age of consent will be lowered so this type of behavior would be legal. Sodomites messing with and recruiting young boys is nothing new. They used to get their asses kicked or locked up for picking the wrong ones but that is now probably a hate crime.

My Dad was hit on by a sodomite back in the 1940's. Back then, going to a movie was a big deal, and Dad loved going to them. Dad was about 13 or 14 and the sodomite was much older and lived in the same rural community. IIRC the story was that he got Dad to rake his yard or do some kind of chore in exchange for going to the movies. At some point the sodomite "made advances towards me".....that was Dad's words when he told me the story. He didn't go into any more details except to say he got the heck away. Dad said that for a while it made him feel that something was wrong with him...that the sodomite would pick him out. He was scared to tell anyone about it for fear that they would think something was wrong with him. He told me this story when I was "coming of age" so I would be wary of an older "single" guy trying to befriend me.

Back in the day when our society was viable......kids were warned about Sodomites in health films......its amazing how far we have come down in the last 60-70 years. Please note that the film was made in California of all places. Hard to imagine that now.

He will get all the sex he wants now!!!
Originally Posted by RJY66
Dad said that for a while it made him feel that something was wrong with him...that the sodomite would pick him out. He was scared to tell anyone about it for fear that they would think something was wrong with him. He told me this story when I was "coming of age" so I would be wary of an older "single" guy trying to befriend me.
That's a common reaction that hardly anyone, to the detriment of all, will admit to. This is one reason why f a g s deserve at least a knuckle sandwich. Can you imagine how much damage is done to young people who actually get molested?
Confession time!!

[Linked Image]

Conjugalated maybe?
His new cellmate should be a burly type by the name of Ben Dover.
That video is actually spot-on.
When I was a kid, I didn't want to tell my parents I got kicked off the bus, so I hitch hiked home. I got lucky. The first perv that picked me up let me get out of his car with my life. From then on I always carried a switchblade.
What's with all these women molesting students?
Confession time!!
[Linked Image]

she is teaching math and other courses too : https://favim.com/image/1092358/
So...you think the high school kid was....STRAIGHT????

Take another guess!!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

Take another guess!!
At that age, he probably didn't know whats what. Kids these days are pummeled with an unbelievable amount of propaganda. What if he was previously abused too?
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

Take another guess!!

Don't care, I vote for capital punishment...on the picture alone!

The bastard deserves to hang just for that.
© 24hourcampfire