Home
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/haw...fter-his-penis-gets-stuck-in-giant-clam/
somewhat better than that guy caught with his in a dead man's ass.
I wonder how many clams that little tryst cost him.
I’d hit it.
Someone has found a fake news “satire” website and is having fun. I hope you don’t discover the Onion next...
In Hawaii folklore, the clam goddess Wawa U’ru was forcefully impregnated by A’ua A’uku, the shark god, but snapped the shark God’s genitals as revenge, leaving him emasculated and thus giving birth to the natives of Hawaii.
Bearded clam??
World News Daily Report is my favorite "news" site. laugh

Without it, I would have never learned about the Midget Crime Gang; LINK

Ed
ok I got it about the hawaiians but who screwed what to give us mexicans>
Originally Posted by Toddly
I’d hit it.

Maybe. It's a real snapper.
Originally Posted by fubarguy
ok I got it about the hawaiians but who screwed what to give us mexicans>

i know i should not post this, but that one is easy. texicans doing it with the local range cows.
or so i have been told

[Linked Image]

I cannot help but laugh.
Fake news or not, laffin here.
Come on, it’s not like more than a few folks here haven’t been trapped in a giant clam before.
Originally Posted by Paul_M
In Hawaii folklore, the clam goddess Wawa U’ru was forcefully impregnated by A’ua A’uku, the shark god, but snapped the shark God’s genitals as revenge, leaving him emasculated and thus giving birth to the natives of Hawaii.

OMG....that’s so racist. 😁
And sexist, or is that sex-less-ist.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Come on, it’s not like more than a few folks here haven’t been trapped in a giant clam before.

What, are we talking elbow room here or just being able to clap with two hands?
Breaking news on MSPMS.....

MSPMS can confirm that multiple anonymous lowly placed sources say that Trump keeps a pool of giant clams
Damm guys ...it was a good looking clam....come on !!!
My bad maybe she was fat and old .."""""".One of a number of large clam species native to the shallow coral reefs of the South Pacific and Indian oceans, they can weigh more than 200 kilograms (440 lb), measure as much as 120 cm (47 in) across, and have an average lifespan in the wild of over 100 years""""
It sounds like that clam did its Kegel exercises.
So if you cant eat it, fuggit?
Dude must be able to hold his breath pretty well.

mike r
© 24hourcampfire