Home
She's going through the grinder, I'll be surprised if she doesn't lose her radio show AND her gig on Fox News.

IMO, she showed weakness to the enemy when she apologized to that little bastard Hogg. Commies and their fellow travelers don't back off, they keep coming until they win or they're killed. That's the rapidly approaching end-game to all this civil unrest - a two-way gun range that stretches across America.
I don't buy "nutrish" fu fu doggie food anyway.
So fugg that weakass advertiser

Being theyre one of ones that have already bailed on her

Rachel ray is a fatass anyway
Never apologize.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/08/vox-day/sjw-attack-survival-guide/
Nope.....If you're big enough to say it or type it, be big enough to stand behind it or accept the chit it gets you into. What she said was only an observation of the facts. If it hurt his poor little feelings, too bad. That brat is on the verge of flaming out anyway, and not a second too soon.
If I understand the extent of her comments/tweet. she said he was "whining" after getting rejected by 4 universities. If that is true, there is nothing to apologize for. These are social warriors who are attempting to control the 1A. They move to the usual ad boycotts and a social media bot storm. To quote a prominent black Congresswomen, "they can go straight to hell".
I wasn't aware that she did that. Disappointing.

No she should have bitch slapped his azz
Hogg is the worst sort of dirtbag leftist.
Should she apologize? No.
I thought she was tougher than that...and smarter.
I'll have to make sure to watch her Fox show tonight. Maybe she'll say something about it.
Hell no. Camera Hogg just needs to go away. Permanently!
That’s because conservatives and independents are pussies when it comes to fight the war of public opinion.
It appears to me that Hogg is operating on "fumes" and suffering from a post-traumatic effect of the incident. At some point, his "high" is going to disappear and he is not going to do well.
I was disappointed to read that she apologised. It wasn't much of one but it's unfortunate she gave any apology at all to the little Nazi queer. He started with boycotting 2A rights and now he's going after 1A rights with the same tactics. Whining and calling for boycotts whenever someone disagrees with his worldview and calls him out for it.
Never apologize ! Cuckservitives are always trying to be nice and polite thinking that the left will somehow like or respect them. The left just sees it as weakness and blood in the water. Apologies just cause a more frenzied attack.
I figured this kids first move with his new found notoriety was to parlay that into getting accepted into an ivy league school

Its too late to change anything now but he'll wait a year and I bet you'll hear he got into Brown or Cornell.

Of course he'll major in political science (he apparently isn't smart enough for law), intern for some liberal east coaster and then get appointed to some government position

He'll never work a 9 to 5 the rest of his life.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Never apologize ! Cuckservitives are always trying to be nice and polite thinking that the left will somehow like or respect them. The left just sees it as weakness and blood in the water. Apologies just cause a more frenzied attack.

Plus 1
Conservatives haven't learned much from Trump. Much of his success comes from his refusal to kneel to PC opponents he uses the lib playbook and doubles down on what he said.
Nope
No freaking way. Take a stand and stick with it. We should send each of those companies an email letting them know we will be boycotting their products over this.

Jim
Apologizing is groveling.

Groveling is ass kissing.

We've kissed enough ass.
Which companies - and who were they backing?
Kinda in the dark, here.
[Linked Image]
Hogg listing several of Ingraham’s top advertisers — Nutrish, Sleep Number, AT&T, Allstate, Esurance, Bayer Liberty Mutual, Arby’s, TripAdvisor, Nestle, Wayfair, Rocket Mortgage by Quickens Loans, and Hulu — and calling for a boycott of the program.

Just a few hours later, at least six said they would cease buying ads on the show. Nutrish, celebrity cook Rachael Ray’s dog food company, announced on Thursday that it was “in the process of removing ads from Laura Ingraham’s program.” TripAdvisor, the American travel website, made a decision to stop advertising on that program.”

“We believe strongly in the values of our company, especially the one that says, ‘We are better together,’” a TripAdvisor spokesperson said in an email. “We also believe Americans can disagree while still being agreeable, and that the free exchange of ideas within a community, in a peaceful manner, is the cornerstone of our democracy.”

The spokesperson added: “We do not, however, condone the inappropriate comments made by this broadcaster. In our view, these statements focused on a high school student, cross the line of decency.”
\
Wayfair, the online home-goods store, said the Fox News host’s comments were “not consistent with our values” in announcing that it would also pull ads from the show. A spokesperson for Nestle confirmed in an email that the company had “no plans to buy ads on the show in the future,” and Expedia also said that it would follow suit in cutting promotional ties with the program.

Later on Thursday, the video-on-demand service Hulu tweeted that was no longer advertising on Ingraham’s show and was “monitoring all of our ad placements carefully.”

The decisions came in response to an online plea from David Hogg, a student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, for the company to cease its promotions on the show.

Laura Ingraham apology:
Any student should be proud of a 4.2 GPA —incl. @DavidHogg111. On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland.

Hogg stated I 100% agree, but an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children.

Humm, he's flexing his twinky muscle.
Apologize for what? The truth doesn't hurt unless it needs to. Fahq Hogg and his leftist teeny scum.
.....mudsling at children.

Ring that f'ers scrawny neck.

Her apologizing is gonna put an "S" right on his chest.
She should never have apologized. Sign of weakness.

Mark Levin has criticized this little sh*t and if he were called out on it he would never apologize, he would attack the little bastard even more.
Originally Posted by kroo88

Her apologizing is gonna put an "S" right on his chest.

Exactly
I don't know what she said, I don't do the tweeter thing. But I'm guessing whatever said was probably the truth. She should stand with the truth.

Seems to be a line being drawn in the sand as far as advertisers go. A fella should oughta know which side they fall on and treat them accordingly.
I listened to 25 minutes of her show tonight and she made no mention of her run in with the little sh*t.
I guess she is hoping the controversy will go away.

She made a mistake and should never have apologized.
Right now whats going away is millions of Fox News advertising income dollars.

It's kinda what they are in business for.

Hogg won that round....next....
Don't follow the twitter stuff either so was wondering what the kerfuffle was about. Apparently she tweeted some snide remark about Hogg not being accepted by some colleges. Oh boo hoo. Apparently it's a hanging offense to say anything critical of the vulgar little smartass. Oops, I mean heroic little snowflake.
She was waaaay too easy on the useful idiot.
No she shouldn't. More over someone should be digging every little piece of dirt up that they can find on him and the bull dyke, and publicise it...we have to. Start using the left's tactics against them
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Never apologize.

This.
Never apologize.

As John Wayne said..........it's a sign of weakness.

Very true in this case.
I wish that Twatter crap would go back to hell from whence it came and take faceplant with it.

No, Miss Laura should not have apologized. The little Bolshevik WAS whining about about not getting accepted into the college of his choice....probably in an effort to make them change their minds now that he is a leftist hero. Its pretty funny how he can get up and run his mouth, demonizing the law abiding citizens of the NRA, then when someone comments about him, throw down the "child" card. Sorry, but once you make yourself a public figure and enter the realm of policy debate, its on and you best be ready for it.
She should have said that when you enter the public areana you open yourself to criticism.

It’s interesting to me to see which of the witnesses to the shootings are afforded this sacrosanct status... ie only the ones with opinions the media likes....

This kid is an amazing douchebag. I hope they keep him talking cuz he’ll work in our favor this fall.
Phone problem.
Advertisers have the right to pay whoever they want to advertise their merchandise and customers have the right to buy the merchandise they want. It could end up costing those companies money for their policies.
Never apologize.
THAT!!! In spades!!!
No!
NO!
Originally Posted by rainshot
Advertisers have the right to pay whoever they want to advertise their merchandise and customers have the right to buy the merchandise they want. It could end up costing those companies money for their policies.

I hope so.

NO!
If she told the truth, she should not have apologised. David Hogg is referred to as a survivor of mass murder. Does this mean he was shot at but was missed, wounded, or does it mean he attended that school but was in another wing altogether and never in any danger? GD

Surprised she even bothered to engage the little [bleep].
Man enough to stand up there mouthing off about being a revolutionary, man enough to take the blow back. F him and those advertisers. They are part of the problem.
Boycott the companies that kiss Hogg's ass.
They're friggin snowflakes..............they only buy Apple products.
She has apologized and she's still being pummeled.I hope this provides a lesson for her in the future,if she survives this episode.

Rush proved years ago,that the thousands of complaints to his advertisers were created by a dozen people employing bots.Not only did he survive but he added more advertisers.

She should have learned her lesson from the master of conservative talk radio.
Johnson & Johnson just pulled their ad's. That makes it 7.

David Hogg still refuses to accept Laura Ingraham's apology, he said Friday, as advertisers continue to drop her Fox News talk show.

The Stoneman Douglas High School senior stated that Ingraham is only being contrite because of the companies that are abandoning "The Ingraham Angle." He added that the manner in which the conservative pundit apologized was "disgusting."

Ingraham had included a clip of her interview with the school shooting survivor at the conclusion of a series of apologetic tweets on Thursday.

"I think it's really disgusting the fact that she basically tried promoting her show after 'apologizing' to me,"

"I think it's great that corporate America is standing with me and the rest of my friends because when you come against any one of us, whether it be me or anybody else, you are coming against all of us and I think it's important that we stand together as both corporate and civic America to take action against these people and show them that they cannot push us around, especially when all we are trying to do here is save lives."

Hogg said Ingraham is trying to distract people from the "real issue," which is gun violence.

"From a journalistic standpoint I would say that she needs to be more objective and needs to stand down because I am not the issue here,"
Probably the network put pressure on her to apologize. They must have been other factors in play if 4 universities failed to admit him with a 4.2 grade point ave. College boards perhaps. Unfortunately it shows the power of social media. Never been involved & never will. Most young people live on social media.
Laura has simply proven she's on the B Team when it comes to TV/Radio talk show hosts. Nothing to see here . . . move along.

I think the current rank is

1. Rush

then you have a couple mid majors

Hannity
Levin

After that they are mostly back benchers
Originally Posted by tbear
Probably the network put pressure on her to apologize.

She's pizzin' her pants right now.

They must have been other factors in play if 4 universities failed to admit him with a 4.2 grade point ave. College boards perhaps.

Who wants to invite a radical activist to their school?

Unfortunately it shows the power of social media. Never been involved & never will. Most young people live on social media.

And they may end up ruling the world with their social media.

They are united and well connected, the second anything goes on their phones buzz in their pockets.

We have never been up against such a power and they all now have an agenda they are addressing with passion.

It's as if Social Media has been idling along waiting for such an event.
Originally Posted by JeffA
Probably the network put pressure on her to apologize.

She's pizzin' her pants right now.

They must have been other factors in play if 4 universities failed to admit him with a 4.2 grade point ave. College boards perhaps.

Who wants to invite a radical activist to their school?

Unfortunately it shows the power of social media. Never been involved & never will. Most young people live on social media.

And they may end up ruling the world with their social media.

They are united and well connected, the second anything goes on their phones buzz in their pockets.

We have never been up against such a power and they all now have an agenda they are addressing with passion.

It's as if Social Media has been idling along waiting for such an event.
Berkley, for one.
I hope some conservative based companies take the place of the useless companies that are pulling their advertising from her.
Probably the network put pressure on her to apologize. They must have been other factors in play if 4 universities failed to admit him with a 4.2 grade point ave. College boards perhaps. Unfortunately it shows the power of social media. Never been involved & never will. Most young people live on social media.

I almost bet he doenst have a 4.2 gpa, or is a routine problem. Someone needs to pay to get his school records, medical records and anything else that is in his past and publicise it along with the bull dyke
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I almost bet he doenst have a 4.2 gpa, or is a routine problem. Someone needs to pay to get his school records, medical records and anything else that is in his past and publicise it along with the bull dyke

I'd bet ya on that....

Right now he is most likely beyond a doubt the most vetted high school student in the country.

If he didn't have it and said it, he'd go down in flames within an hour....

Ya gotta think......
They must have been other factors in play if 4 universities failed to admit him with a 4.2 grade point ave.

Its probably because he is white. I'm betting large flagship schools he is interested in have "diversity" quotas. IIRC, one of the schools that rejected him was UCLA.

Ironic that the world liberals have worked to create comes back to bite them in the posterior.
Originally Posted by RJY66
They must have been other factors in play if 4 universities failed to admit him with a 4.2 grade point ave.

Its probably because he is white.

Of course. Whites get several hundred points taken off their SAT scores right off the bat, for being white.
If ya just looked at it as if he were coming to you wanting a job with your company, I wouldn't hire him, too much of a loose cannon even if he was better qualified than anyone that'd walked in the door in years.

UCLA is a CA state school, most of their slots probably go to CA people, then affirmative action. He didn't stand a chance.4.2 GPA isn't all that special any more, with AP courses included to get extra. Yes you need to be a bright kid to get over 4.0, but it's not rare
Speaking of him getting dissed by multiple major colleges.
He complained publicly about those schools yet I've not heard a peep outta one of them offering explanations or apologizes.

They have donator's and supporters. Maybe Fox and Ingraham could learn something from them.
Damn. I lost my backpack again!
No.
And.....she's done. Bye, Laura, you shouldn't have backed down from the commie-schitthead, David "Camera" Hogg:

https://www.waynedupree.com/ingraham-lost-14-sponsors-will-take-week-off-from-fox-news/

Ingraham Lost 14 Sponsors; Will Take Week Off From Fox News

Regardless of the outcome with Laura, download or write down the list of sponsors that pulled out and give them their boycott

Republicans/conservatives need to make sure we get out and vote this election or we’re going to get politicians who will appease individuals like David Hogg.

Conservative Talk Show and Fox News late night host Laura Ingraham immediately announced on Friday night before she ended her program that she is taking next week off using the excuse of a pre-scheduled Easter vacation with her children.

We are not dumb. This announcement happening on the heels of losing 14 sponsors is not coincidental. Parkland shooting survivor Hogg’s war against the host over the past couple of days in addition to turning down her apology has hurt her brand big time.

Has anyone noticed Parkland “survivor” student Hogg capitalizing off of the school massacre shooting while his classmates? All he thought of was furthering himself! Hogg is a boy that is expert at being a victim, not at criminology, psychology, or weaponry. His lack of life experience is evident in all of his proposals. This is why we do not have young boys and girls making our laws.

Someone is using his youth to target these cowardly companies who have pulled sponsorship of Laura Ingraham’s program.

Nutrish

Office Depot

Jenny Craig

Hulu

TripAdvisor

Expedia

Wayfair

Stitch Fix

Nestlé

Johnson & Johnson

Jos A Bank

Miracle-Ear

Liberty Mutual

Principal

Since when does someone preface their opinion with “how dare someone attack a victim of a mass shooting?” when she was talking about his not being accepted in colleges. What does the mass shooting have to do with her comment? He now wants to hide behind the crisis that he experienced in all aspects of his life as a defense to not disagree with his political opinions? Thank the liberal schools for crap like this kid’s attitude.

It comes down to this, a seventeen-year-old son of an ex FBI agent can’t handle the simple truth – but he can gain ridiculous MEDIA attention with his arm raised trying to influence the American people on gun control! The advertisers cave over this? It’s sad when a “kid controls the media!

Regardless of the outcome with Laura, download or write down the list of sponsors that pulled out and give them their boycott and keep boycotting these companies with the hope they go belly up. Please be advised Hogg is merely a mouthpiece for the left and someone is paying him to do this.
Actually, I don't see how what she said was even negative; she just stated the facts. Logic, as per usual, is nowhere to be found in any of this.
I've started thinking of Hogg as "Pig Boy". I think I remember reading that his other parent worked for CNN?
I call him Muffin Boy, Muffy for short, because he said all this makes him want to eat more muffins.

The boy wants to be taken seriously, but hide behind his age when criticized.
she should stick to mothering her little brown and white trophy babies.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Actually, I don't see how what she said was even negative; she just stated the facts. Logic, as per usual, is nowhere to be found in any of this.

It's the same nonsense that the Chinese communists implemented when they turned the children against their parents and traditional Chinese culture. Exactly the same:

1. The Red Guards were militant students who set out to the Four Olds: old customs, old culture, old habits, and old ideas.

2. Persecuted teachers and intellectuals.

3. Conducted book burnings, mass relocations, and helped to enforce Mao's beliefs.
Hogg has decent SAT scores at 1270 but it doesn't stand out. He would have needed a 1400 SAT to get into UCLA as an out of state young white male. What is disturbing about Hogg is that he has support from the media and general society to go at Laura Ingraham and to continue to after Laura Ingraham. She is now placed on a two week forced leave for one correct statement on her Twitter account. She was forced to apologize and Hogg saw that as a weakness and heightened his attacks. Imagine that he has a platform to continue his attacks. I may just guess that while he has a 4.2 GPA that some of the teachers who were doing the recommendations explained to the universities on the Common Ap system that he was a pedantic little narcissistic monster. He probably had his grades bumped up because he bullied his teachers.
NO not only NO BUT HELL NO
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Hogg has decent SAT scores at 1270 but it doesn't stand out. He would have needed a 1400 SAT to get into UCLA as an out of state young white male. What is disturbing about Hogg is that he has support from the media and general society to go at Laura Ingraham and to continue to after Laura Ingraham. She is now placed on a two week forced leave for one correct statement on her Twitter account. She was forced to apologize and Hogg saw that as a weakness and heightened his attacks. Imagine that he has a platform to continue his attacks. I may just guess that while he has a 4.2 GPA that some of the teachers who were doing the recommendations explained to the universities on the Common Ap system that he was a pedantic little narcissistic monster. He probably had his grades bumped up because he bullied his teachers.

He can get away with ANYTHING his little twink heart desires.

As long as it's within the agenda of the Commies, and those bankrolling him. Like Bloomberg and Soros.
His GPA is out of 5 most likely. It's a thing now.
Originally Posted by kaboku68
a pedantic little narcissistic monster.

Nailed it!
© 24hourcampfire