Home
What the video, it's only a minute long.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SteveFranssen/status/980225137403314176
That’s pretty good...really drives home the point.
Well worth watching. Thanks for posting it.
That was great.
Opinion Propaganda and the new PC "afro-centric" Advertising !
Wow, talk about coincidences !
Wake up America.
Rush Limbaugh often plays a montage of newscasters reporting on a certain subject. There is simply no way it is coincidence that dozens of them use the exact same words and phrases over and over. It is sad really.
You guys a bunch of conspiracy theory freaks. Fake.........................................................

whistle
That is amazing. I guess the tin foil was clouding my view of just how bad things have gotten. But we don't have tv so I wouldn't know what goes on.
All those talking heads, and not an original thought in any of them.
We are not a Democracy, we are a Constitutional Republic.
Yet want us to believe they are a trustworthy news source.
They are a threat to our Constitutional Republic.
Do not watch “the news”. Never have, never will.
Thanks for sharing, goes to show how we are being manipulated constantly. If you hear something long enough, it becomes your normal.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Rush Limbaugh often plays a montage of newscasters reporting on a certain subject. There is simply no way it is coincidence that dozens of them use the exact same words and phrases over and over. It is sad really.

It's like they get their "orders of the day" from the Central Source. Not an original thought in the whole bunch.
That central source is the Sinclair Broadcast Group who own a majority of local news stations.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livew...stations-denounce-one-sided-news-stories

CNN reported, citing internal Sinclair documents, that Sinclair stations were instructed to run the segments frequently, “to create maximum reach and frequency,” and during “news time, not commercial time.”

The same report noted that the required script was nearly identical to one Sinclair’s vice president’s of news, Scott Livingston, read on air a year ago.

“Promo messages, like the one you are referring to, are very common in our industry,” Livingston told CNN in a statement. “This promo addresses the troubling trend of false stories on social media [Livingston’s emphasis], and distinguishes our trusted local stations as news destinations where we are committed to honest and accurate reporting. This promo reminds our viewers of this mission.”

The broadcaster has aligned itself with the Trump administration: In addition to the “one-sided news” script featured last week, Sinclair stations are also required to run political commentary from the network’s chief political analyst, Boris Epshteyn. Epshteyn previously worked for the Trump White House and Trump’s 2016 campaign.
I think we found the collusion.
What's extremely dangerous to our democracy is the puppet master pulling their strings...

BTW, we live in a Republic, not a Democracy...

DMc
Thanks for posting. Informative
Currently on the front page on Reddit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNhUk5v3ohE&feature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by DMc
What's extremely dangerous to our democracy is the puppet master pulling their strings...

BTW, we live in a Republic, not a Democracy...

DMc

no, it's the apathy on OUR part !

This is propaganda from the left.

The broadcaster has aligned itself with the Trump administration....
LOL! Yeah, right!
People now don't understand what the Nazi did in the 30 and 40's. But when its to late and the people in the Democrats party has a one world party you will lose all the thing you or I had it will hit home. Then too late
Parrots are pretty, but don't believe a thing the lying basstards squak.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

Won't show up for me. Says it can't load and try again later. "Rate limited".
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Won't show up for me. Says it can't load and try again later. "Rate limited".

Try the link squidge posted. Same video is in that.
Originally Posted by Squidge
That central source is the Sinclair Broadcast Group who own a majority of local news stations.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livew...stations-denounce-one-sided-news-stories
Full video can bee seen here.

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/how-americas-largest-local-tv-owner-turned-its-news-anc-1824233490

Lot of these at youtibe

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tv+news+anchors+reading+from+the+exact+same+script+
This IS extremely dangerous to our Republic.
That’s amazing. I’ve heard Rush lament the driveby’s talkibg points and play montages but wow!

This one takes the cake for sure.
Seen a lot of Fox affiliates represented in that montage.

The horror...the horror
Originally Posted by slumlord

The horror...the horror

Fox is no different than any other.
I was amazed when I watched the MSM news complaining about lies and propaganda on the web and all I could think of was they were talking about their lies.
Originally Posted by slumlord

The horror...the horror

Fox is no different than any other.
I agree, funny thing though:
Usually everyday there is 5 threads on here "hannity says...nanner nanner nanner"

Lesser of 10 evils, but damn some folks need to go outside and soak up some vitamin D

Oh wait...there are those contrails and microwaves in the air, my bad.....and god forbid......mmmmmmblllack people shocked laugh
Originally Posted by ConradCA
I was amazed when I watched the MSM news complaining about lies and propaganda on the web and all I could think of was they were talking about their lies.

Yeah, noticed that. They're going for internet censoring.
Ironically enough this was a conservative company that owns these affiliates and the liberal media went nuts.

The fact that we here (including me) viewed it with a cynical eye shows that the message itself was right up the middle... that is, either side could take it as a slap in the face from their opponents.

Sounds fair to me...
It doesn't matter who they are aligned with. It is propaganda.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
It doesn't matter who they are aligned with. It is propaganda.

What in the statement is disturbing?

If you listen to the words they’re nothing I wouldn’t say to CNN as they act like an impartial information outlet. The way it’s presented is shocking, but I get talking points in my job all the time.

The more I think about this the less shocking it really is especially once I heard the backstory.

Seems to me that “recreational offense” which had been a pastime of the Left has now taken over the Right as well.

crazy
Originally Posted by 700LH

Quite obviously. Lieberals are appalled that a news agency would advocate their stations tell the truth rather than the vile and vicious lies the left, has been putting forth for decades.
© 24hourcampfire