Home

https://saraacarter.com/breaking-la...on-comey-lynch-to-doj-on-steele-dossier/
Shouldn't John McCain be under referral for his part in bringing the Steele Dossier into the country from Great Britain? He was at the very least a facilitator and gave his own personal credibility to the dossier.
Posted By: ftbt Re: LETTERS OF CRIMINAL REFERRAL - 04/18/18
Sounds good. Now let's see what Dopey The Dwarf and Weasel Rosenstein do. (Probably nothing)
That's simply congress asking the DOJ to investigate. Which it is already doing.
Paddler is gonna Stroke!!

All in all a good day.
another sternly worded memo from the land of the ball-less. it will be added to the stack of other sternly worded memos.
A criminal referral is a more than just a sternly worse memo. I think we all should watch the Hannity show tonight to see what this means. It may not mean anything new but it may be a step in the right direction as finally names were named and Hillary is one of them.
Here is the referral letter:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Your attention is directed to footnote 17. and how it relates to Weasel Rosenstein.
Originally Posted by rem141r
another sternly worded memo from the land of the ball-less. it will be added to the stack of other sternly worded memos.

The ball-less are those who revolt against the c
cancerous dimocommie conspiracy with tenacles from Zeros presidency through the fbi and doj and congress and news media? How interesting a comment from yet another lying pos.
Dopy better step up to the plate before he gets removed.
Comey "The Clown" finds out about the criminal referral letter while he was live on "The View" this afternoon. Take a look:

Whoopi was cackling, but not homey-Comey
Originally Posted by ftbt
Sounds good. Now let's see what Dopey The Dwarf and Weasel Rosenstein do. (Probably nothing)

He should recuse himself. Part of the letter points to him being complicit.
Comey "The Clown" finds out about the criminal referral letter while he was live on "The View" this afternoon. Take a look:

"The Accusations are not true." -Jimbo Comey

What accusations? You literally just found out about the letter on live TV and no accusations were read to you and you have not read the letter.

He looked a little like a deer in headlights in that vid.
Comey the Clown's an idiot.

But, I'll bet it turns out he's an idiot with immunity.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

He should recuse himself. Part of the letter points to him being complicit.

My concern is that Rosenstein is not named.
If that will give us Hillary and obama, I'll take it.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Comey the Clown's an idiot.

But, I'll bet it turns out he's an idiot with immunity.

And hasnt the statute of limitations run out on Hillery?
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Shouldn't John McCain be under referral for his part in bringing the Steele Dossier into the country from Great Britain? He was at the very least a facilitator and gave his own personal credibility to the dossier.

McCain brought the Dossier to the FBI in Dec of 2016. The FBI had already used the Dossier to obtain a FISA warrant in Oct 2016.
Posted By: 700LH Re: LETTERS OF CRIMINAL REFERRAL - 04/18/18
Most likely a cold day in hell before most if any of these people are prosecuted.
If anything, some underling will be thrown under the bus.
Trump may be trying but the swamp is to deep.

McCain brought the Dossier to the FBI in Dec of 2016. The FBI had already used the Dossier to obtain a FISA warrant in Oct 2016.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
A criminal referral is a more than just a sternly worse memo. I think we all should watch the Hannity show tonight to see what this means. It may not mean anything new but it may be a step in the right direction as finally names were named and Hillary is one of them.

I would love to watch Hannity to find out more on this, but not going to happen.

He will have guests and he will not let them finish a single sentence without interrupting and saying the same thing over-n-over he has been interrupting and saying more months.

...don't you think, Clinton Bought and payed for, deleted emails, smashed hard drive, bleach bit, If Hannity did this don't you think, on-n-on-n-on with the same [bleep] night after night after night while his guests just sit there unable to comment on the very subject they were invited on the show to discuss.

Hannity needs to learn to shut the fuch up and let his guest speak. Otherwise Don't have [bleep] Guests..
Originally Posted by jaguartx
... My concern is that Rosenstein is not named.

Don't worry. He is: Indirectly (See the last paragraph on page 5.) and Directly: (See footnote 17. also on page 5.).
... My concern is that Rosenstein is not named.

Don't worry. He is: Indirectly (See the last paragraph on page 5.) and Directly: (See footnote 17. also on page 5.).

All right.
Posted By: aalf Re: LETTERS OF CRIMINAL REFERRAL - 04/18/18
Originally Posted by steve4102
He will have guests and he will not let them finish a single sentence without interrupting and saying the same thing over-n-over he has been interrupting and saying more months.
...don't you think, Clinton Bought and payed for, deleted emails, smashed hard drive, bleach bit, If Hannity did this don't you think, on-n-on-n-on with the same [bleep] night after night after night while his guests just sit there unable to comment on the very subject they were invited on the show to discuss.
Hannity needs to learn to shut the fuch up and let his guest speak. Otherwise Don't have [bleep] Guests..

Boy ain't that the f'ing truth. It gets so bad sometimes I switch the channel to Strange Inheritance.....
Posted By: ftbt Re: LETTERS OF CRIMINAL REFERRAL - 04/19/18
Originally Posted by aalf

Boy ain't that the f'ing truth. It gets so bad sometimes I switch the channel to Strange Inheritance.....

As much as I like Hannity, I have to agree with you. He has verbal diarrhea waaaay too often. Being an Irishman, he either has the gift to gab .... or just loves to hear himself talk .... or both.
More BULLSCHITT to con the electorate into thinking it has REPRESENTATION!!

I would love to watch Hannity to find out more on this, but not going to happen.

That is exactly the reason I quit watching him. His inability or unwillingness to let a guest finish a thought drove me around the bend.
Hannity was great tonight, reading and explaining the criminal codes broke by the deep state perps.

Also, Joe DeGenovas pronouncements of the complicity of Zero and his sycophants in the criminal conspiracy against Trump and his presidency and seeing Sarah Carters year old discoveries re Fisa Court illegal abuse come to fruution and then Gregg Jarretts comments and prognostications on those illegal abuses of Comey and Comeys admissions of illegal complicity and especially his specific criminal acts and subsequent admissions of same in his self incriminatory book and tv interviews was definately worth much more than the price of admission.

That is exactly the reason I quit watching him. His inability or unwillingness to let a guest finish a thought drove me around the bend.

Hannity is high on his own BO. Almost as much of a Bullchitter as Glen Beck.
Don't get me wrong, I like Hannity. I like what he is trying to do and I like the fact that he is fighting for the truth.

I just can't stand to watch him repeat the same-old-same-old every night and interrupt his payed guests.

I prefer to watch him on YouTube, where I can Jump-n-skip past his interruptions.
Don't get me wrong, I like Hannity. I like what he is trying to do and I like the fact that he is fighting for the truth.

I just can't stand to watch him repeat the same-old-same-old every night and interrupt his payed guests.

I prefer to watch him on YouTube, where I can Jump-n-skip past his interruptions.

I can agree to some extent, and its worse on radio. I see him host great guests in tv though, and remember, the weak brained (like djs, jell0, learoy, northnan) need to have the truth hammered into their heads over and over and over again before it has a chance to soak in, just the way abc, cbs and nbc indoctrinated them.
Hannity was great tonight, reading and explaining the criminal codes broke by the deep state perps.

Also, Joe DeGenovas pronouncements of the complicity of Zero and his sycophants in the criminal conspiracy against Trump and his presidency and seeing Sarah Carters year old discoveries re Fisa Court illegal abuse come to fruution and then Gregg Jarretts comments and prognostications on those illegal abuses of Comey and Comeys admissions of illegal complicity and especially his specific criminal acts and subsequent admissions of same in his self incriminatory book and tv interviews was definately worth much more than the price of admission.

Sorry I missed him tonight. I really wanted to watch but was watching the OKC Thunder and the Utah Jazz play. I'm glad to hear he explained things well.

Sorry I missed him tonight. I really wanted to watch but was watching the OKC Thunder and the Utah Jazz play. I'm glad to hear he explained things well.

© 24hourcampfire