Home
.... That's what is now being reported .... and that he is prepared to testify (presumably before a Grand Jury) against McCabe and Comey. There might be something to this: Throughout this entire "Passion Play" Priestap is one of the few (if not the only) high level FBI Official who has NOT been fired, resigned, demoted, or given a new job counting paper clips. Instead, he has remained at his official position as the FBI's Counterintelligence Director. Undoubtedly, " .... he knows where the bodies are buried ... " If this turns out to be true, we could be one giant step closer to "soap-on-a-rope" time for some of the key weasels.

[Linked Image]

See:

https://truepundit.com/doj-key-fbi-...d-fbi-chiefs-set-stage-for-grand-juries/
Strzok and Page have flipped. It was Page that led to Mccabe getting fired when he threw her under the bus for his leaks. Strzok and Page are laying low, maintaining their security clearances and keeping their mouths shut... almost as if they're cooperating witnesses ready to testify in a criminal proceeding. But I preach to you, ftbt, the choir.
I wonder how Jeff Obama will try to spin this............
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Why?
Beware the Clinton Crime Family hit team
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Beware the Clinton Crime Family hit team

That's always a risk. However, Priestap is seriously BUCK$ UP. He is married to Sabrina Menschel, who is the daughter and niece of Goldman Sachs zillionaire brothers Richard and Robert Menshel, who are big-time Democrat donors. Sabrina is also the current head of the D.C. office of Nardello & Co. That's the top private-eye firm in the Beltway. Let's just say that he's got A LOT to lose by "taking a hit for the team" and going to jail. Not in the cards for him.
we could be seeing a rash of suicides...
Protective custody might be in order
Yet Gowdy just said that Comey will most likely not be prosecuted because he set "precedent" by not recommending Hillary be prosecuted. It's is strange that the Director of the FBI can now set legal Precedent, but yet here we are.
So, how does a pos like Comey buy safety by exonerating the No 2 POC? Are Zero and Hillary still the protectors of their commie crew?

Hillary set precedent by selling our critical assets. Oh, ha, i forgot about Bill. I guess he set the first as first POTUS TRAITOR POS. No wonder hes Piddlers and Leroys and Jell0s and gayghosts and djs' hero.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Why?

It'll be interesting to see the steps taken on how he gets it to be about Trump lying.
Don't understand why there's a pic of Christian Slater attached?
So Priestap be in danger of DBW or wifes family. smile
All this crap would go back to Soros inc.
Oh what a tangled web they weave.........
Yet Gowdy just said that Comey will most likely not be prosecuted because he set "precedent" by not recommending Hillary be prosecuted. It's is strange that the Director of the FBI can now set legal Precedent, but yet here we are.

I could not believe that Gowdy said that. If he was being sarcastic, he wasn't using good judgement. Do you remember at the end of his exoneration speech about Hillary, after he told us she broke the law but would not be charged, he made sure to say that his decision should not be construed as setting a precedent for other cases. Remember the sailor who had just been sentenced to prison for taking a few photos inside a submarine on which he was stationed.
Originally Posted by McInnis

I could not believe that Gowdy said that. If he was being sarcastic, he wasn't using good judgement. Do you remember at the end of his exoneration speech about Hillary, after he told us she broke the law but would not be charged, he made sure to say that his decision should not be construed as setting a precedent for other cases. Remember the sailor who had just been sentenced to prison for taking a few photos inside a submarine on which he was stationed.

Gowdy is opening the flood gates of protection, exoneration, and excuses for not prosecuting his fellow Swamp Dwellers.
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Don't understand why there's a pic of Christian Slater attached?

laugh six degrees of Kevin Bacon?
I called his office today and told the lady to tell him to go to hell and that supporting Comey was supporting a 2 tier legal system. I asked her to ask him if he had been bought off or threatened by a Soros group. Trey G. 864-241-0175.

Khe’ll fire up the bong, grab a couple of Gus’ s’shrooms and come up with something.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I called his office today and told the lady to tell him to go to hell and that supporting Comey was supporting a 2 tier legal system. I asked her to ask him if he had been bought off or threatened by a Soros group. Trey G. 864-241-0175.

I think Ol' "Rooster Head" aka Mr. "All Hat and No Cattle" has had few sips of D.C. Swamp Water. Aaaand you know who else? Something has happened to Judge Napolitano. No more fire in his belly.
Gowdy is a bad guy and has been from the start. He’s nothing more than controlled opposition for the deep state. He makes a bunch of noise to make it seem like conservatives have someone representing them but in reality he’s just another corrupt deep stater. Trump is revealing who the black hats are. The FBI agents who’ve been reassigned instead of fired are cooperating with the IG investigation. The IG can only investigate current employees. Huber can go after anyone and has the power to charge people which the IG does not.
Gowdy and the Judge don’t mind betting on a sure thing now that the game has really started. They could talk a good game about what ought to happen or what could happen. Now it’s time to start talking about what WILL happen, which both of them have known all along.

All the main players skate. It’s the way it has always been.
DAVEinJax - " ... He [Trey Gowdy] makes a bunch of noise to make it seem like conservatives have someone representing them but in reality he’s just another corrupt deep stater. ..."

I've long thought Gowdy was "all show and no go." Now that he is retiring from Congress, it would not surprise me one bit if he already has a very cushy seven figure deal at CNN, MSNBC, or perhaps one of the other far left wing teevee networks as a "contributing commentator" with emphasis on how "inept and incompetent" are Pres. Trump, and "conservative" Republicans.

Just my opinion.

L.W.

Gowdy, was unwittingly inferring that if he was the prosecutor, he couldnt secure a guilty verdict....Lacking the legal talent, he was projecting..😎.

I hope he is saying it to give false hope to the players and not telegraph future intentions of Jeff Sessions.

kwg
Joe DeGenova feels Strzok and Page are singing like birds to save their necks. Theres a good chance Priestap is part of the reason for that.

Come on Nordman and Nebassman and tell us how much you hope the truth doesnt come out. Hey, djs and greyghost, dont the both of you have anything to comment too?

I'm on the record from 6-7 months ago stating that Priestap would turn Federal witness...

I guess a blind pig finds an acorn or two now and then.
It's Spring Time, a wonderful time for Canary's to sing. I'll just bet the DOJ boys love Allison Mack's beautiful voice. She can sure sing. wink
Amazing the ignorance of some as to how much a single Congressman, or even a Committee can do...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Amazing the ignorance of some as to how much a single Congressman, or even a Committee can do...

And trading text's/emails with assassination plans can be a real career killer if caught also.........................quite the rabbit hole.
© 24hourcampfire